More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

On 5/28/2021 at 10:45 AM, veryula said:

Thank you for sharing the link.

I've downloaded MNC but can't seem to find CreatureFramework. If you could provide any pointers, I'd be most grateful.

Also, I'm sorry to hear that you're not feeling well; I've sent you a personal message.

Hi

Look inside the folder that says "MNC". There is two versions of them there :)

5 hours ago, Aurelia Eclipse said:

How do I initiate anything with the creatures, I have registered the animations, and enabled, them, but I cannot use defeat, or other methods to start the animations. They appear in game, but I cannot do anything but fight them.

do you have creature animations checked in sexlab?

I have a quick question here: I checked Creature Framework and can't find Flame Atronach and Spriggan there. But the Hentai Flame Atronach and Hentai Spriggan do have penis when playing sex animations. Where can I find the files with their penis mesh?

Edited by jalingon3011

Hi, I installed this alongside a fresh installation of Skyrim 32-bit and added some SLAL animation packs.

FNIS tool shows no consistence issues and has no errors.

Load order is set up properly.

Now, even when I completely uninstall the added mods, the game is crashing upon trying to load a save or any worldspace other than a load screen or the main menu.

I am using SOS, CBBE, and XP32MSE2HDT.

Logging shows nothing unusual.

I am not missing any masterfiles.

I did not have MNC, HCOS, or CF installed prior, and I followed the installation instructions and attempted reinstallation several times to no avail.

I don't want to have to go through wiping Skyrim (again).

On 6/8/2021 at 7:01 PM, jalingon3011 said:

I have a quick question here: I checked Creature Framework and can't find Flame Atronach and Spriggan there. But the Hentai Flame Atronach and Hentai Spriggan do have penis when playing sex animations. Where can I find the files with their penis mesh?

if your talking about billyy's animations then they are from his slal pack, they are AnimObjects, not armors/body meshes like the CF/MNC ones.

but however there is a armor/body mesh version of it in MNC's Skyfem patch if you wanted it for something.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

i have a slight problem with the Draugr Race/Monsters. For some reason their schlongs are gone and just the default body mesh is seen.

It the mod menu of CF there are about 10-12 Draugr types listed and all have meshes from one mod (MNC) but nothing apears on the actual ingame creature. Everything elses works as intended (for exapmples wolves, dogs, horses, sabrecats, trolls, etc.)

I reseted the mod an re-registrated it, but it´s the same.

Did someone have an additional idea what i could try? Don´t want to re-install the whole mod because of dependencies with other mods and install orders.

1 hour ago, Mart0206 said:

Hello everyone,

i have a slight problem with the Draugr Race/Monsters. For some reason their schlongs are gone and just the default body mesh is seen.

It the mod menu of CF there are about 10-12 Draugr types listed and all have meshes from one mod (MNC) but nothing apears on the actual ingame creature. Everything elses works as intended (for exapmples wolves, dogs, horses, sabrecats, trolls, etc.)

I reseted the mod an re-registrated it, but it´s the same.

Did someone have an additional idea what i could try? Don´t want to re-install the whole mod because of dependencies with other mods and install orders.

you may not be looking at stock Draugrs, many mods add "new" Draugrs.

5 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

you may not be looking at stock Draugrs, many mods add "new" Draugrs.

That´s something i already tried to figure out because i know of that issue so i tested it on draugr of different sources. In my example:

Source one: skyrim.esm --> no schlong

Immersive creatures --> no schlong

Baka´s Version of Populated Skyrim --> no schlong

I did even use console to spawn a bunch of draugr so i have some from different sources but yeah, no schlong. Kinda weird..