More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

14 minutes ago, btasqan said:

Hmm, seems I am early :). Page says there is an update, but changelog and version number are still 12.01.

i edited some text on the front page, stupid site software counts that as a "update"

1 hour ago, Direwolf1 said:

I`ve done everything according to "upgrade from 9 to 12 guide", but still have got CTD. Is there any incompatibilities?

nothing that would cause crashes, are you sure you got the right mods for your game version?

20 minutes ago, GoldMembr said:

Why do foxes have a sideways facing penis during sex with ABC installed ??

what animations are you using? billyy's had that problem due to a extra node being listed in the animation's node export list. (the problem only showed up on abc enabled fox penises, what your actually seeing is the first penis node getting moved to the magic node's position)

13 minutes ago, openglpool said:

не работают анимации, персонаж двигается , а зверь тупо стоит на месте...

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

6. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play.

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8
NOTE: if you do have the Creature Pack but some creatures are just playing idle animations during sex try clicking on "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS, after it's done running click on "Update FNIS Behavior"
(doing this will delete all the creature behavior files generated by FNIS and remake new ones...that is assuming you DO have the FNIS Creature Pack installed)

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 500, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

Не помогло... Попробовал все из списка и по несколько раз, скачивал отдельно FNIS Creature Pack... Чистый скайрим сейчас. Установлен только FNIS 7.5, XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended-68000-4-67, JContainers, MoreNastyCritters_v12_01, Sexlab Aroused Redux-28b-rus, SexLabFramework_v162_FULL-RUS, SLAnimLoader-1.5 , и

Animated Beast's Cocks

ABC - For users LE / SE

Безымянный.jpg

7 hours ago, openglpool said:

Не помогло... Попробовал все из списка и по несколько раз, скачивал отдельно FNIS Creature Pack... Чистый скайрим сейчас. Установлен только FNIS 7.5, XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended-68000-4-67, JContainers, MoreNastyCritters_v12_01, Sexlab Aroused Redux-28b-rus, SexLabFramework_v162_FULL-RUS, SLAnimLoader-1.5 , и

Animated Beast's Cocks

ABC - For users LE / SE

Безымянный.jpg

I have this right after the game esm's

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

CreatureFramework.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

and a few of your esp's need to be higher in the load order too.

Copied right from MNC SLAL Edition front page

Suggested Load Order:
(Skyrim and it's DLCs here)
SexLab.esm
SexlabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
(Sexlab Addon\Plugin mod's .esm here)
(All other .esm mods here)
SkyUI.esp
UIExtensions.esp (needed for SexLabTools)
FNIS.esp
(All other .esp mods here)
SexLabTools.esp (optional)
MoreNastyCritters.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp (optional)
SexLabMatchMaker.esp (optional)
SLAnimLoader.esp
(Sexlab Addon\Plugin mod's .esp here)

5 hours ago, Direwolf1 said:

I tried to made LO by myself, but problem still exists...( Maybe there is some other problem?

i don't know.

3 hours ago, elsexyboygian said:

Any idea? 

no, i don't use mod managers, so i can't help you.

but i would also assume that overwriting is the problem, possibly a bad bash/smash patch since it sound like the body template flags are messed up.

I got a problem. I had this mod for about 2 weeks now and it worked great, then I installed all-in-one HDT pussies and it remained great, and the cocks made the pussy open and all. But I messed up stuff unrelated to this mod and had to reinstall several things, including XPMSE and all-in-one HDT pussies, and now some creatures have a weird bug where their cocks remain floating at the height of their hips regardless of their animation, so it kinda sticks out weirdly in the air.

Things I tried:

1. Reinstalled MNC and make sure it comes after XPMSE. I also stopped letting all-in-one override the original MNC stuff. Than reran FNIS (might be a little hint but FNIS considers my skeleton "unknown". I don't remember if it shouldn't say "XPMSE" or something)

2. Re-registered all animations via SLAL, and also unticked and reticked the "allow creature animations" on sexlab

I don't use ABC and never did, because I like them hard.

Any idea what else can I do? I will fall back to reinstalling all my mods up from bodyslide from scratch if I have to, but rather get more practical solutions first XD

EDIT: Load order, of course:

Spoiler

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
Lost Eyes.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp=1
zzEstrus.esp=0
Eyes of Aber.esp=1
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp=1
Better_Standing_Stones.esp=1
KS Hairdo's.esp=1
Brows.esp=1
RelightingSkyrim.esp=1
CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp=1
Luminosity - Skyrim is Lit Edition.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
EstrusChaurus.esp=1
RelightingSkyrim_DG.esp=1
TKAA.esp=1
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp=1
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp=1
RelightingSkyrim_HF.esp=1
Laura's Bondage Shop.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
DW.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp=1
EstrusDwemer.esp=1
SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp=1
RelightingSkyrim_DB.esp=1
AnubAnimObj.esp=1
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp=1
SexLab Pheromones.esp=1
SexLab Strapon.esp=1
The Seven Wonders of Leyenda.esp=1
Botox.esp=1
Botox_CharGen.esp=0
12FemaleBrows.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp=1

9 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

all-in-one HDT

stay away from it's mnc addon, it's insanely out of date.

10 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

and now some creatures have a weird bug where their cocks remain floating at the height of their hips regardless of their animation

something is still overriding the MNC's skeletons.