More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

11 hours ago, L0rd_Inquisitor said:

I was wondering if there could be a compatibility patch for this wolf mod made by Shocky

the body mesh will need to be edited, it's a bit too low in the crotch & belly area, the sheath ends up inside the body.

I did all of that and reinstall everything, and while I got some more animations to work, most of them still don't. I would like to mention that I also have Horny creatures of Skyrim installed and ABC aswell as ASOS with the compatibility patch for ABC.

Not sure if those are causing some issues....

Hello

I am having an issue with ash hoppers. since a short while they are oversized. The often spawn in normal size, then mid battle they scale up. Only mods I have been updating in the last few weeks have been SLAL related, otherwise no mod changes in my setup.

Can you look into it please?

Thanks

EDIT: Btw, I also cant loot their inventory unless I use disable enable the ashhopers or reload the save after killing them.

1054893277_Image001.jpg.4e226fce7287ec1882ad3d6b15547b45.jpg

1181231523_Image002.jpg.1c69e35aa91f66d1498ba6b266f5e45e.jpg

56 minutes ago, btasqan said:

Hello

I am having an issue with ash hoppers. since a short while they are oversized. The often spawn in normal size, then mid battle they scale up. Only mods I have been updating in the last few weeks have been SLAL related, otherwise no mod changes in my setup.

Can you look into it please?

Thanks

EDIT: Btw, I also cant loot their inventory unless I use disable enable the ashhopers or reload the save after killing them.

1054893277_Image001.jpg.4e226fce7287ec1882ad3d6b15547b45.jpg

1181231523_Image002.jpg.1c69e35aa91f66d1498ba6b266f5e45e.jpg

Ok, solved. The issue is with the latest ABC 1.40. Reverting to 1.34 fixes the issue:

312593887_Image003.jpg.f0c2b9387ac591ce5ada07205d92f0b0.jpg

So I just installed Immersive Horses for the first time and had a look at the compatibility patch for it when I noticed the horses had no genitals. Now I'm wondering, is there a particular reason that the vanilla horse textures aren't supported? Is there something wrong with the "Immersive Horses - Vanilla.esp" or is it just too much effort to make an additional patch for the vanilla texture version?

I'm also wondering if there's some way I can overwrite the new textures with the vanilla ones without an .esp; That is unless you'd be so kind as to make an additional patch if possible. Would really be appreciated. Or if it's not too challenging a task, but rather tedious instead, advice on how to do it myself would work. Thanks.

19 minutes ago, Drift91 said:

So I just installed Immersive Horses for the first time and had a look at the compatibility patch for it when I noticed the horses had no genitals. Now I'm wondering, is there a particular reason that the vanilla horse textures aren't supported? Is there something wrong with the "Immersive Horses - Vanilla.esp" or is it just too much effort to make an additional patch for the vanilla texture version?

I'm also wondering if there's some way I can overwrite the new textures with the vanilla ones without an .esp; That is unless you'd be so kind as to make an additional patch if possible. Would really be appreciated. Or if it's not too challenging a task, but rather tedious instead, advice on how to do it myself would work. Thanks.

if i'm remembering right it was a mix of things:

1. the "Immersive Horses - Vanilla.esp" is the wrong name for the json and patched esp files to work.

2. the 2 versions are using different file paths for the textures, therefor the meshes would need to be edited to accommodate the difference.

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

if i'm remembering right it was a mix of things:

1. the "Immersive Horses - Vanilla.esp" is the wrong name for the json and patched esp files to work.

2. the 2 versions are using different file paths for the textures, therefor the meshes would need to be edited to accommodate the difference.

But I take it those could be overcome by making a separate patch, right? I'm assuming you won't mind if I try reverse engineering the current patch to see if I can change the texture paths with nifscope and alter the .esp name in the json and patch. Changing the texture path in nifscope seems easy enough. But I don't really know my way around TES5Edit too well, or esp files in general. I'm just hoping that if I break anything it'll be really evident instead of irreversibly breaking my save without me knowing.

3 hours ago, Drift91 said:

But I take it those could be overcome by making a separate patch, right? I'm assuming you won't mind if I try reverse engineering the current patch to see if I can change the texture paths with nifscope and alter the .esp name in the json and patch. Changing the texture path in nifscope seems easy enough. But I don't really know my way around TES5Edit too well, or esp files in general. I'm just hoping that if I break anything it'll be really evident instead of irreversibly breaking my save without me knowing.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2418-how-to-dick-with-nifskope-creature-framework-integration-guide/

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

I was going to take your .nif files and just redirect the textures to the vanilla ones by removing the "KK" in the filename. Problem is that a lot of the textures don't seem to have similarly named vanilla equivalents. I'm also struggling to figure out if I've modified the .esp correctly. All I can do with it is add the "Immersive Horses - Vanilla.esp" as a master. Should that be sufficient?

Edit: So I only now just realized that the meshes used by Immersive Horses' vanilla version have different indexes than the .nif files in the patch. So I guess it's not a simple matter of changing the textures that the .nif files point to. If I were to use the instructions in the guide you linked would I be able to remove the genitals from your meshes and throw them on the Immersive Horses vanilla mesh without having to modify any .esp? The most confusing part for me is that you used a separate mesh for each breed while Immersive Horses seems to change the textures via the .esp file.

Edit2: Just looked over the NifScope part of the guide. I thought it was going to be only about the mesh, my bad. Also I was wrong about the indexes being different. They're just in a different order in the UI which threw me off.

I'm also struggling to figure out if I've modified the .esp correctly. All I can do with it is add the "Immersive Horses - Vanilla.esp" as a master. Should that be sufficient?

no, and you probably should have just renamed the "Immersive Horses - Vanilla" mod to "Immersive Horses", because chances are they are just the same esp with small edits, therefor the patch esp & json would have probably worked as is....or at least with less editing.

Edit: So I only now just realized that the meshes used by Immersive Horses' vanilla version have different indexes than the .nif files in the patch. So I guess it's not a simple matter of changing the textures that the .nif files point to. If I were to use the instructions in the guide you linked would I be able to remove the genitals from your meshes and throw them on the Immersive Horses vanilla mesh without having to modify any .esp? The most confusing part for me is that you used a separate mesh for each breed while Immersive Horses seems to change the textures via the .esp file.

Edit2: Just looked over the NifScope part of the guide. I thought it was going to be only about the mesh, my bad. Also I was wrong about the indexes being different. They're just in a different order in the UI which threw me off.

the patch esp bypasses/disables that annoying alt color system and uses "alt meshes" instead, how you setup the "armor addons" is the key to everything.

(just watch out for smash/bash patches, because they will fuck things up)

20 hours ago, zlota said:

Hi MadMansGun

I have recently started to play project AHO.
I met some netches. They seems same as normal one, just different colour but MNC doesn't recognize them as valid actor. Is there any way how to activate compatibility?

they need to be added to the MoreNastyCrittersFactory script, or there EditorID needs to be changed to match one that's already in the script, Eg:

Spoiler

NetchesFailSafe

MBI_Jellyfish1Race

MBI_Jellyfish2Race

mihailgiantoctopusrace

mihailgiantsquidrace

zzzGHBrainTrustRace

I'm not sure if I should be asking but I am having an issue with the "Hornywerehermplayer" esp, I had recently installed the yiffy age of skyrim and its digi and CBBE patches everything was working fine but upon editing the Hornywerehermplayer.esp to have my character change into a herm werewolf(specifically "##005AD3    Hermaphrodite / Hermaphrodite Horse (Large offset Knot" option) the transformation works but my player now has human/nord feet and hands. If someone could tell me how I fix this that would be lovely.

34 minutes ago, mennyt said:

I'm not sure if I should be asking but I am having an issue with the "Hornywerehermplayer" esp, I had recently installed the yiffy age of skyrim and its digi and CBBE patches everything was working fine but upon editing the Hornywerehermplayer.esp to have my character change into a herm werewolf(specifically "##005AD3    Hermaphrodite / Hermaphrodite Horse (Large offset Knot" option) the transformation works but my player now has human/nord feet and hands. If someone could tell me how I fix this that would be lovely.

you missed the warnings in both mods:

werehermplayer:

WARNING: if you are playing as a custom race you will need to use TES5Edit to add its "Armor Addon" FormIDs to the Armature's lists in the werewolf's armors.

yiffy age:

Q: All NPCs look like they should but I'm a half-human hybrid, this mod is broken!!1

A: Unique player werewolf mods are incompatible, disable those.

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

you missed the warnings in both mods:

werehermplayer:

yiffy age:

fuck, also to be fair I knew of the wereherm warning cause that's what I had done to edit the esp, went in TESedit to change it but I seemed to have glanced over yiffy age's warning, sad times knowing I cant have that mod anymore. Second question then, is there console command to attach/force equip something to the player

Spoiler

small edit: I wanna now mention that something I only now think about was the fact that before I installed yiffy age I had the wereherm mod in and everything was still working fine

1 hour ago, mennyt said:

small edit: I wanna now mention that something I only now think about was the fact that before I installed yiffy age I had the wereherm mod in and everything was still working fine

then you must have been playing as a Argonian or Khajiit, yiffy age does not add/edit/replace Armor Addon formids for there races

you need to add this stuff to the werewolf armor's Armature's lists:

Naked(YA race name here)Torso

Naked(YA race name here)Hands

Naked(YA race name here)Feet

Naked(YA race name here)Tail

eg:

NakedLykaiosFeet [ARMA:08000D6A]

NakedLykaiosHands [ARMA:08000D6B]

NakedLykaiosTail [ARMA:08000D6C]

NakedLykaiosTorso [ARMA:08000D6D]

needs to be added to SkinHermWerewolvesSoft [ARMO:09005AD0]

20 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

then you must have been playing as a Argonian or Khajiit, yiffy age does not add/edit/replace Armor Addon formids for there races

you need to add this stuff to the werewolf armor's Armature's lists:

Naked(YA race name here)Torso

Naked(YA race name here)Hands

Naked(YA race name here)Feet

Naked(YA race name here)Tail

eg:

NakedLykaiosFeet [ARMA:08000D6A]

NakedLykaiosHands [ARMA:08000D6B]

NakedLykaiosTail [ARMA:08000D6C]

NakedLykaiosTorso [ARMA:08000D6D]

needs to be added to SkinHermWerewolvesSoft [ARMO:09005AD0]

I was a Hyena(Kygarra) at the time of trying it, currently I was essentially redoing my mod setup to before I messed with the esp, to see if it'll just work like before(I'm aware that what I'm doing is dumb but I wanted to try it since I had the free time) so if this fully fails i'll just take out/turn off the esp and just play yiffy age without a herm werewolf or i'll try to add that stuff into the Armature list. Thank you for the help

Edit: ok so I'm having trouble adding anything into the armor's Armature list, I keep receiving an error 

Edit2: NVM I found out what I was doing wrong and now every thing is great, thank you for telling me how to patch(?) this so I can have my herm werewolf

On 2/19/2020 at 9:17 PM, MadMansGun said:

they need to be added to the MoreNastyCrittersFactory script, or there EditorID needs to be changed to match one that's already in the script, Eg:

Hide contents

NetchesFailSafe

MBI_Jellyfish1Race

MBI_Jellyfish2Race

mihailgiantoctopusrace

mihailgiantsquidrace

zzzGHBrainTrustRace

Thanks, it works. I've changed EditorID to NetchesFailSafe. So far this edit made no issues.

Heya, currently experiencing an issue where, no matter what I do - when I use FNIS to update behavior after activating MNC I get this error

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_MoreNastyCritters_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<

Unable to figure out how to fix it, the only thing that works is just disabling the mod altogether. Was hoping if someone could help.

Thxs

44 minutes ago, Hstudios said:

Heya, currently experiencing an issue where, no matter what I do - when I use FNIS to update behavior after activating MNC I get this error

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_MoreNastyCritters_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<

Unable to figure out how to fix it, the only thing that works is just disabling the mod altogether. Was hoping if someone could help.

Thxs

it sounds like you installed the wrong version of the mod for the game version your using.

(you are on the support page for the SLE version)