More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

9 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

stay away from it's mnc addon, it's insanely out of date.

something is still overriding the MNC's skeletons.

Using the all-in-one without the addon would be fine, though, right?

Also, does it mean there is currently no legit way for the vagina to have collision with the cocks?

In the XPMSE's FAQ they say to never let any mod override it. I suppose MNC is an exception then. Will inform how it goes...

UPDATE: Alright, no more broken dicks. Re-installation solved it. However now I have a new problem: Some animations, namely the Billy creature ones just don't play. The actors just stand in each other and the sounds happen, but no animation (no T pose either, they just stand there with normal idles). Tested on Draugur and Dragon Priest for now. Some animations can work, just not all of them.

I tried something I found on google about de-installing and redoing creatures in FNIS but that didn't make any difference. Animations that don't have this bug work fine though.

Could it be somehow related to reaching SLAL's limit of animations? I have 508 creature animations in total, so random 8 of them didn't get registered. Not likely to be the broken Billy ones though, since they used to work...

Any ideas will be appreciated!

10 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

2. run/rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, if you don't the animations wont work/run.
C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
or
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
WARNING: Windows (Vista/7/8/10) Security may interfere with updating/overwriting the FNIS behavior files.
you may not even get a error message telling you that this has happened.
make sure FNIS and your mod manager (if your using one) are running with administrator privileges.
NOTE: try deleting "Data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\0_master.hkx" and re-running FNIS again, that sometimes helps.

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

6. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play.

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8
NOTE: if you do have the Creature Pack but some creatures are just playing idle animations during sex try clicking on "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS, after it's done running click on "Update FNIS Behavior"
(doing this will delete all the creature behavior files generated by FNIS and remake new ones...that is assuming you DO have the FNIS Creature Pack installed)

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 500, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

16 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

UPDATE: Alright, no more broken dicks. Re-installation solved it. However now I have a new problem: Some animations, namely the Billy creature ones just don't play. The actors just stand in each other and the sounds happen, but no animation (no T pose either, they just stand there with normal idles). Tested on Draugur and Dragon Priest for now. Some animations can work, just not all of them.

I tried something I found on google about de-installing and redoing creatures in FNIS but that didn't make any difference. Animations that don't have this bug work fine though.

Could it be somehow related to reaching SLAL's limit of animations? I have 508 creature animations in total, so random 8 of them didn't get registered. Not likely to be the broken Billy ones though, since they used to work...

Any ideas will be appreciated!

Try SexLab Utility Plus

On 12/24/2019 at 7:00 AM, thedarkone1234 said:

I got a problem. I had this mod for about 2 weeks now and it worked great, then I installed all-in-one HDT pussies and it remained great, and the cocks made the pussy open and all. But I messed up stuff unrelated to this mod and had to reinstall several things, including XPMSE and all-in-one HDT pussies, and now some creatures have a weird bug where their cocks remain floating at the height of their hips regardless of their animation, so it kinda sticks out weirdly in the air.

Things I tried:

1. Reinstalled MNC and make sure it comes after XPMSE. I also stopped letting all-in-one override the original MNC stuff. Than reran FNIS (might be a little hint but FNIS considers my skeleton "unknown". I don't remember if it shouldn't say "XPMSE" or something)

2. Re-registered all animations via SLAL, and also unticked and reticked the "allow creature animations" on sexlab

I don't use ABC and never did, because I like them hard.

Any idea what else can I do? I will fall back to reinstalling all my mods up from bodyslide from scratch if I have to, but rather get more practical solutions first XD

EDIT: Load order, of course:

Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
Lost Eyes.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp=1
zzEstrus.esp=0
Eyes of Aber.esp=1
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp=1
Better_Standing_Stones.esp=1
KS Hairdo's.esp=1
Brows.esp=1
RelightingSkyrim.esp=1
CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp=1
Luminosity - Skyrim is Lit Edition.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
EstrusChaurus.esp=1
RelightingSkyrim_DG.esp=1
TKAA.esp=1
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp=1
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp=1
RelightingSkyrim_HF.esp=1
Laura's Bondage Shop.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
DW.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp=1
EstrusDwemer.esp=1
SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp=1
RelightingSkyrim_DB.esp=1
AnubAnimObj.esp=1
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp=1
SexLab Pheromones.esp=1
SexLab Strapon.esp=1
The Seven Wonders of Leyenda.esp=1
Botox.esp=1
Botox_CharGen.esp=0
12FemaleBrows.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp=1

yeah you have to let MNC overwrite XPMSE

I have rolled back 5 pages to catch up on issues but I have not seen mine yet. Setting: New game, clean install. Included all mentioned required mods, used the FOMOD installer for patches. HEAVILY modded instance AND using the maligned Mod Organizer legacy edition. Issue: Sexlab reports show the dreaded "?" next to player idles and creature idles. After zooming from 1st to 3rd person and checking in 3rd person shows player idles as okay and the "?" next to creature idles still. After MCM install of sexlab, setting preferences, checking creature animations, nothing further changes. The player animations are populated but the number of creature animations stays at zero. I run SLAL, register animations, reports say installed, both types. Sexlab then shows a number of installed creature animations, the "?" remains on creature idles. I then go to a designated "safe zone", Command Console a Horse. Initiate Equine romance. Animation occurs. Both participants participate. I will now go to start the game again,set up fully all MCM menus and attempt to begin normal play. My question: Should I need to worry about this? If one works...I intend to find out as I go but wanted some more information if available. Thank you for this. I have not played skyrim without a version of this since I started with the first one...Thank you once again.

1 hour ago, netruss1964 said:

I have rolled back 5 pages to catch up on issues but I have not seen mine yet. Setting: New game, clean install. Included all mentioned required mods, used the FOMOD installer for patches. HEAVILY modded instance AND using the maligned Mod Organizer legacy edition. Issue: Sexlab reports show the dreaded "?" next to player idles and creature idles. After zooming form 1st to 3rd person and checking in 3rd person shows player idles as okay and the "?" next to creature idles still. After MCM install of sexlab, setting preferences, checking creature animations, nothing further changes. The player animations are populated but the number of creature animations stays at zero. I run SLAL, register animations, reports say installed, both types. Sexlab then shows a number of installed creature animations, the "?" remains on creature idles. I then go to a designated "safe zone", Command Console a Horse. Initiate Equine romance. Animation occurs. Both participants participate. I will now go to start the game again,set up fully all MCM menus and attempt to begin normal play. My question: Should I need to worry about this? If one works...I intend to find out as I go but wanted some more information if available. Thank you for this. I have not played skyrim without a version of this since I started with the first one...Thank you once again.

the ? could be a problem or it could be nothing, but if the animations are working then it's probably fine.

just make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

(also note that if you installed the "ExperimentalSexLabCreaturesV1-62ToSLALConversion.7z" then SexLab may get a bit confused, that file removes the creature animations from SexLab and then re-adds them with SLAL.)

"(also note that if you installed the "ExperimentalSexLabCreaturesV1-62ToSLALConversion.7z" then SexLab may get a bit confused, that file removes the creature animations from SexLab and then re-adds them with SLAL.)"

Ahhhh. That may be it. After I have played with it a bit I will know more. I did not think it was an issue if the animations were firing, having only looked at one I thought I would ask. Thank you. I am not twitching yet. all good so far.

•  

On 12/31/2019 at 5:43 PM, MadMansGun said:

Does that mean you understood what I meant and MNC on it's own should be taking care of both spawns and your player character I still don't see it happening in my game?? You mentioned hems and deathclaws which to me sounds like spawning NPC's so I was hoping maybe it was a misunderstanding on just spawning NPC's. Just trying to get this fixed if I can sorry. Assuming you understood what I meant from the beginning and the answer is yes it's just not happening for me and I'm trying to figure out why.

Edit:

With MadMansGun tip I figured out the problem for my Female Werewolf Transformation Problem. Anyone that might have any of the individual Bijin esp's the Bijin AIO.esp, Serana.esp and/or Valerica.esp loaded after MoreNastyCritters.esp needs to load those before MoreNastyCritters.esp or change the "000CDD87 Werewolf nude" "female world model" path for the "Armor Addon" to match MoreNastyCritters.esp with TESV

On 12/18/2019 at 4:08 PM, MadMansGun said:

yes, remove any "Creature Framework 1.#.#" versions you have installed, the one in MNCv12 is a "v2.0.0" that uses less scripts.

Ha ha. That's what I was looking for. Thanks. (I'm also impressed with myself for remembering I'd seen something like that).

6 hours ago, Medicman said:

I installed Zombies- Mihail Monsters and Animals and they have parts and all but they arn't detected by Sexlab creatures and won't do the sex.

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 500, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

Hello, Question mark in the MCM menu guy here. Seems okay so far. I do have creature animation. I am unsure if any creature animations included with sexlab have been included into the current game. I will have to do a bit of file checking but I am busy testing the ones that are loaded. Thanks again. I will call crying if I have any trouble. Besides according to a reputable Mod creator fewer custom animations directly correlates with fewer CTD's. This may be a blessing...

Stay sharp.

3 hours ago, netruss1964 said:

I am unsure if any creature animations included with sexlab have been included into the current game

just look at "SexLab Creature" in SLAL's MCM, it will tell you if they are registered or not.

3 hours ago, netruss1964 said:

Besides according to a reputable Mod creator fewer custom animations directly correlates with fewer CTD

that's not necessarily 100% true anymore:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/11208-animation-limit-crash-fix/

also the "sexlab to slal" experiment does not lower the fnis count.

@MadMansGun

You were right 3 other esp's I would have never guessed were changing the "female world model" "Armor Addon" path back to the default "actors\werewolfbeast\character assets\malebodywerewolf_1.nif" that I had loaded after the MoreNastyCritters.esp however the "male world model" "Armor Addon" even in MoreNastyCritters.esp is still set to the default, your free to check that for yourself, so did you only change the female path and does the male need to be set that way or can I set the Male path myself to the MNC male flacid body?

Sorry I was being stubborn about looking in TESV but I just genuinely/foolishly didn't think I had anything altering Werewolves.

I posted the results and how I fixed it in the post after your epic double facepalm vid so it might help anyone that runs into the same issue.

55 minutes ago, Fylix_Aerou said:

I still have the Beast HDT from a few updates ago (specifically from June), do I still need this or should I be using the HDT mods you provided on the description page now?

ABC is the go to mod for HDT now, apart from frostbite Spiders the Beast HDT mod is dead.

On 7/23/2018 at 10:03 PM, Seijin8 said:

MadMansGun, you rock!  That was indeed the problem.  At some point those files must've been deleted.

Listing the steps in case someone else has this issue:

1) These files only existed within the Dawnguard BSA (I didn't delete those).

2) Re-ran FNIS and verified that these files were not created.

3) Redownloaded FNIS Creatures and re-ran FNIS and those files *were* created.

4) Started up game, re-registered animations.

5) Worked as advertised!

Thank you very much!

this didnt work for me. I installed all requirements of the mod but still the same. SLAL has registered the animations but canine animations cant be detected even when registered

6 hours ago, TheWyatt said:

but canine animations cant be detected even when registered

from the v9/10 to v12 update guide:

8. use a save editor to remove these scripts/script instances from your save file:
(note: not all save tools are the same and i don't know which one works best)
MoreNastyCrittersFactory
MoreNastyCrittersAlias

10. you will need to Rebuild the Animation Registry, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
click on the "Disable All" button.
click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
click on "Reload JSON".
click on "Enable All".
click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 500, turn off some animations if they are.
click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.