More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

I did all of these:

MadMansGun, you rock!  That was indeed the problem.  At some point those files must've been deleted.

Listing the steps in case someone else has this issue:

1) These files only existed within the Dawnguard BSA (I didn't delete those).

2) Re-ran FNIS and verified that these files were not created.

3) Redownloaded FNIS Creatures and re-ran FNIS and those files *were* created.

4) Started up game, re-registered animations.

as well as these steps:
8. use a save editor to remove these scripts/script instances from your save file:
(note: not all save tools are the same and i don't know which one works best)
MoreNastyCrittersFactory
MoreNastyCrittersAlias

10. you will need to Rebuild the Animation Registry, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:

click on the "Disable All" button.
click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
click on "Reload JSON".
click on "Enable All".
click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 500, turn off some animations if they are.
click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

but nothing worked.
i have all of the requirements installed but canine animations wont work and console says it cannot detect animations for canine tags, but the old wolf and dog animations from the sexlab framework works, only those marked with canine tags wont play, all other animations play just fine and i have installed all of the requirements posted on your modpage. I also did not install any mnc slal versions prior to installation, i only installed your latest release which is MoreNastyCritters_v12_01 also on a clean save, in case im doing something wrong heres my load order and mods and was ordered by LOOT:
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
TERAArmors.esm
SexLab.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
PubicMeshColorRE.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
RLO - Interiors.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
DK_Armor_By_Hothtrooper44.esp
AutoRechargeWeapons.esp
Lich King's Armor.esp
ScopedBows_EagleEyeTweak.esp
ScopedBows_ArrowTweaks.esp
Frostmourne.esp
EnchantedArsenal.esp
RLO - Illuminated Spells.esp
UIExtensions.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SexLabCumRegenerator.esp
SexLab Vanilla Voices.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
SexLab Enchantress.esp
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
NCK30Obj.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
Dragonslayerarrows - Vanilla Temper.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
Third Person Delay Fix.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
nazonootokoAnimSLAL.esp
MassMatchMakerSE.esp
SkyUI.esp
Blush When Aroused.esp
XPMSE.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
Dark Dungeons for ENB.esp
FNIS.esp
LoversVictim.esp
LoversVictim_DogsnHorses.esp
3DNPC.esp
SexLabGuild.esp
RLO - Exteriors.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
Sexworkers-Life.esp
animal_mansion.esp
HDT Havok Object.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
Cloaks.esp
Dovahkiins_Infamy.esp
lilithstools.esp
Arcanum.esp
AesirArmor.esp
Godswords - Johnskyrim.esp
TropicalIsland.esp
IMAGINATOR - Visual Control for Skyrim.esp
SexLabAnimalSex.esp
Bigger Badder Lich King Version 2.0.esp
ScopedBows.esp
Unique Uniques.esp
Equipping Overhaul.esp
chfshImbuedSword.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
Shadowmourne - Johnskyrim.esp
Knight Of Thorns Armor.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp
BoundArmors.esp
TERA Weapons.esp
SexLabAnimalSexTame.esp
SexLabAnimalSexDawn.esp
LoversComfort.esp
WoW Weapons of Skyrim.esp
FNISspells.esp
Follow me for Sex.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
CharacterMakingExtender.esp
AddItemMenu.esp
Extended Slider Colors.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
RailLight.esp
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
NoOverpenetration.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
Ordinator - Insane Enchantments.esp

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

Well they shouldn't be there for starters.

What version of MNC are you using?

MoreNastyCritters_v12_01 slal edition is the one im using. i already uninstalled these:
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

but still the canine tagged animations wont get recognized as a race by sexlab, though those with wolf and dog race tag animations get recognized(i.e anubs wolf and dog anims & default dog and wolf anims from sexlab framework play and function as intended), again everything works with the exception of all animations with the race tag canine thus all canine tagged animation wont play.

10 minutes ago, PantherPanzerV said:

MoreNastyCritters_v12_01 slal edition is the one im using. i already uninstalled these:
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

I'm on v12RC12 and if you unistalled SLNC why are the esps still in your load order?

SexLabAnimalSex.esp

This is a mod from 2014 that was and is still in beta.

You only have to glance at the support thread to find reasons not to use this mod.

8 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

I'm on v12RC12 and if you unistalled SLNC why are the esps still in your load order?

SexLabAnimalSex.esp

This is a mod from 2014 that was and is still in beta.

You only have to glance at the support thread to find reasons not to use this mod.

the reason why the slnc esps are still in the list is that i copy pasted it from my plugin.txt 5 hours before i uninstalled slnc and forgot to copy the new one without the esps as i was pre occupied troubleshooting the game, and yes im using the same version of mnc as you are, a clean v12rc12 version with no prior mnc installation. ill try uninstalling sexlab animal sex, hopefully it works

umm..............

24 minutes ago, PantherPanzerV said:

a clean v12rc12 version

v12cr12 is not the newest version v12.01 is.

24 minutes ago, PantherPanzerV said:

with no prior mnc installation

then where did SexLabNudeCreatures and HentaiCreatures come from?

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

umm..............

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

yes i got the version v12.01 which is named as a zip file as MoreNastyCritters_v12_01 and the hentai creatures was also from your modpage as well which is named HentaiCreatures_MNCv12 on zip format. i got it from your modpage, as for sexlab nude creatures i downloaded it separately from here 

and 

8 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

umm..............

i finally figured whats blocking the canine animation race tags.. i finally got MNC SLAL working. turns out this mod overrules the racetag scrips of canine tagged anims:

anyways. many thanks to your quick feedback and hel.. :) 

On 1/11/2020 at 6:25 AM, PantherPanzerV said:

i finally figured whats blocking the canine animation race tags.. i finally got MNC SLAL working. turns out this mod overrules the racetag scrips of canine tagged anims:

anyways. many thanks to your quick feedback and hel.. :) 

I have Sexlab Aroused Creatures installed and Canine Tagged animations register and run fine for me for wolves,dogs,huskies,deathhounds. I don't know why it shouldn't work fine for you as well.

19 hours ago, GoldMembr said:

I have Sexlab Aroused Creatures installed and Canine Tagged animations register and run fine for me for wolves,dogs,huskies,deathhounds. I don't know why it shouldn't work fine for you as well.

are they slal based animations with dog and wolf tags? in my case SLAC overrides the canine race and instead registers the dog race and wolf race(death hounds are tagged as wolf on scripts), thus i can play animations with dog and wolf animations just fine but only dog and wolf animations with dog race tag and wolf race tag as SLAC doesnt recognize dog and wolf animations with canine racetags on scripts and overrides it. When i disabled SLAC though all animations with dog, wolf, and canine racetags gets recognized. let me cite an example, all of the three animations are of the same animations:
missionary(dog) plays fine for dog
missionary(wolf) plays fine for wolf
missionary(canines) race does not exist, could not detect animations or something appears on the console menu

but with slac disabled
missionary(canines) plays fine for both wolf and dog

If it works for you either you are playing non MNC SLAL or any non Canine tagged SLAL animations or something is wrong with my computer or i might have unwittingly modified something. But atleast everything is working now just without SLAC though.  

•  
22 hours ago, PantherPanzerV said:

are they slal based animations with dog and wolf tags? in my case SLAC overrides the canine race and instead registers the dog race and wolf race(death hounds are tagged as wolf on scripts), thus i can play animations with dog and wolf animations just fine but only dog and wolf animations with dog race tag and wolf race tag as SLAC doesnt recognize dog and wolf animations with canine racetags on scripts and overrides it. When i disabled SLAC though all animations with dog, wolf, and canine racetags gets recognized. let me cite an example, all of the three animations are of the same animations:
missionary(canines) race does not exist, could not detect animations or something appears on the console menu

but with slac disabled

If it works for you either you are playing non MNC SLAL or any non Canine tagged SLAL animations or something is wrong with my computer or i might have unwittingly modified something. But atleast everything is working now just without SLAC though. 

All canine animations that I have work fine for me like I said. Billyy's and the ones that come with MNC SLAL all work with all canines. If you mean something aside from those, don't know if "Horny Creature of Skyrim" has any, couldn't say don't use it. I did have MNC v9 installed before I updated with the old separated dog/wolf Leto etc animations. When I updated, to either MNC SLAL v11 or v12 don't remember when the change happened, and reran FNIS all MNC animations registered and updated to the MNC SLAL versions (MNC before the names) and played fine for me with all canines ever since. The Billyy animations however were installed about 4 months ago and those registered and play fine too.

I don't think your talking about the crappy animations that come with sexlab labeled missionary,doggy,dominate those are not made to work with all canines. The dog ones work with dogs/huskies only, while the wolf ones work with wolves/deathhounds only.

Sailing Rebel just answered you directly there you go.

7 hours ago, PantherPanzerV said:

but with slac disabled

Aroused Creatures does not do anything special with any race. In fact it is designed to be as agnostic as possible in this regard in order to make it compatible with any future added creatures, basically anything with the creature keyword that SL says it can animate. The only adjustments that AC makes to animations is to add the Aggressive and DefaultAggressive tags to some of the most common creature animations (if they are installed) to facilitate the distinction between consensual and non-consensual animations as this is not natively supported by SL.

As far as I know the Canine race is not actually a race it's just a means for SL to consolidate all the races that use a compatible dog/wolf skeleton. This is internal to SL and Aroused Creatures just trusts SL to make the association.

Check if anything is overwriting the SexLab script files.

25 minutes ago, rickyking01 said:

hey i noticed the fomod compatibility kit's patch for gray fox cowl does not included a mesh for the optional camel, is this intended? thank you

the body shape is not compatible with the horse dick.

@MadMansGun

Maybe this topic has come up before sorry if it has. Is it possible to fix any of the problems that have been there since the older MNC with "Hentai Creatures" ? It only seems to follow what u set in the MCM for maybe 2 "training sessions" if your lucky before the creature starts to glitch out not waiting the time limit, targeting other females in the middle of an animation then switching between them back and forth, just a bunch of weirdness. Having the friendly creatures to call on and use as followers and other ways to initiate sex with is awesome and I wouldn't want to lose that. The whole training aspect of turning it loose to rape NPC's is kind of broken.

49 minutes ago, GoldMembr said:

@MadMansGun

Is it possible to fix any of the problems that have been there since the older MNC with "Hentai Creatures" ? It only seems to follow what u set in the MCM for maybe 2 "training sessions" if your lucky before the creature starts to glitch out not waiting the time limit, targeting other females in the middle of an animation then switching between them back and forth, just a bunch of weirdness. Having the friendly creatures to call on and use as followers and other ways to initiate sex with is awesome and I wouldn't want to lose that. The whole training aspect of turning it lose to rape NPC's is kind of broken.

i don't know how to fix it, i just use matchmaker to bypass that system.

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

i don't know how to fix it, i just use matchmaker to bypass that system.

Kinda figured that you would have already if you could. To bad alright then maybe someone else can fix it that knows how sometime but I'm not gonna hold my breath on that.