More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

55 minutes ago, GoldMembr said:

I think you misread the question I like it to look like a Warmonger too that's why I was asking why you didn't leave the heavy boots on? Did it look strange??

oops yes i did, the feet clip through them, so that's why there not used. i would need to delete there feet from the mesh.

55 minutes ago, GoldMembr said:

They hardly ever even spawn for me anymore either which is strange

well i don't know why, i did not edit there leveled npc lists. maybe it's a bash patch or something like that.

2 hours ago, thehoodedteddy13 said:

The dragons don't seem to be animating for me.  I'm new to this so what sort of info do I need to give for this problem to be diagnosed?

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

6. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play.

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8
NOTE: if you do have the Creature Pack but some creatures are just playing idle animations during sex try clicking on "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS, after it's done running click on "Update FNIS Behavior"
(doing this will delete all the creature behavior files generated by FNIS and remake new ones...that is assuming you DO have the FNIS Creature Pack installed)

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 500, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

also make sure that you actually have some dragon animations installed, Eg:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2436-horny-creatures-of-skyrim/

@MadMansGun

What happened to all the Leto Wolf animations? Only the Leto Dog/Canine animations are there or does the canine animations work on both? If that's the case and it's both wolfs/deathhounds and dogs don't line up the same.

LetoWolfAnal

LetoWolfBJ

LetoWolfCunni

LetoWolfDoggy

LetoWolfMFC

LetoWolfMFC2

LetoWolfMissionary

LetoWolfNonCon

19 minutes ago, GoldMembr said:

@MadMansGun

What happened to all the Leto Wolf animations? Only the Leto Dog/Canine animations are there or does the canine animations work on both? If that's the case and it's both wolfs/deathhounds and dogs don't line up the same.

"Canine" works for both, and the wolves have been made to line up (it has been this way for a few years now)

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

"Canine" works for both, and the wolves have been made to line up (it has been this way for a few years now)

I see, cool they didn't before if they do now I'll have to try it. Was using old MNC 9 until a few months ago thanks for the info. Seems like the new wolf schlongs start way up now in some animations so I gotta practically go to -5 ot -6 just to get straight linups with the AnimalSOS that's currently in his download section. Guess it's these new changes to support ABC/ASOS animation's? All animations I had worked lined up fine besides a few Horse animations that were specific for ABC I would imagine. I'm using your MNC v12 the one right before v12.01

Also for anyone wondering I also had no problem just unintalling MNC V12RC11 and installing MNC V12 with the CF update straight in used "GenerateFNISforUsers" again and CF upgraded fine and I just hit "Re-registered all mods" button.

44 minutes ago, ryproar said:

I have a tiny question. My CPU crashed and I lost my Creature Features file (I guess that is what is called) but I cannot find the file anywhere on the website. I can't change the horse to use the ABC stuff now. Where can I get the file or am I just out of luck?

Creature Framework is now (re)included with MNCv12.

5 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

Creature Framework is now (re)included with MNCv12.

What the whole creature framework is in your mod now? I thought it was just an esp and a few changes but "Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2" was still needed? So you can just remove the older version because I didn't, I just have yours overwriting the old in MO and haven't seen any problems yet? There are still scripts in the older that aren't in yours so should it be totally removed and FNIS redone again without it or leave it because I didn't see you say to remove the old version on the main page? An definitive answer to this would be great for the upgrade to v12.01 thx.

Also that guy with the Animation Fix you linked that is still in Beta posted on Dec7 and said doesn't know if there will be consequences yet, is it really safe because that's very tempting? He does seem like he knows his shit in the forum so are you running it?

5 hours ago, GoldMembr said:

What the whole creature framework is in your mod now? I thought it was just an esp and a few changes but "Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2" was still needed? So you can just remove the older version because I didn't, I just have yours overwriting the old in MO and haven't seen any problems yet? There are still scripts in the older that aren't in yours so should it be totally removed

yes, remove any "Creature Framework 1.#.#" versions you have installed, the one in MNCv12 is a "v2.0.0" that uses less scripts.

FNIS

don't touch FNIS, the only file in MNC from FNIS is a edited BehavioredObjects.txt (and xxxBehavioredObjects.txt) that has a small fix for the looping spider animation problem.

Spoiler

the spider problem was caused by this:

frostbitespider;actors\frostbitespider;characters\frostbitespidercharacter.hkx;behaviors\frostbitespiderbehavior.hkx;returnToDefault;;;;21;39

vs

frostbitespider;actors\frostbitespider;characters\frostbitespidercharacter.hkx;behaviors\frostbitespiderbehavior.hkx;ReturnToDefault;;;;21;39

Also that guy with the Animation Fix you linked that is still in Beta posted on Dec7 and said doesn't know if there will be consequences yet, is it really safe because that's very tempting? He does seem like he knows his shit in the forum so are you running it?

i've been using it without problems, and so far the only side effects that people are reporting seem to be good ones. (Eg: more FPS on older/slower computers)

the technical details about it are in it's support thread.

just make sure you DON'T have "Animation Loading Fix v1.1" installed, v1.0 is safe, v1.1 is not.

yes, remove any "Creature Framework 1.#.#" versions you have installed, the one in MNCv12 is a "v2.0.0" that uses less scripts.

don't touch FNIS, the only file in MNC from FNIS is a edited BehavioredObjects.txt (and xxxBehavioredObjects.txt) that has a small fix for the looping spider animation problem.

Reveal hidden contents

the spider problem was caused by this:

frostbitespider;actors\frostbitespider;characters\frostbitespidercharacter.hkx;behaviors\frostbitespiderbehavior.hkx;returnToDefault;;;;21;39

vs

frostbitespider;actors\frostbitespider;characters\frostbitespidercharacter.hkx;behaviors\frostbitespiderbehavior.hkx;ReturnToDefault;;;;21;39

i've been using it without problems, and so far the only side effects that people are reporting seem to be good ones. (Eg: more FPS on older/slower computers)

the technical details about it are in it's support thread.

just make sure you DON'T have "Animation Loading Fix v1.1" installed, v1.0 is safe, v1.1 is not.

Ok thanks and what that Spider fix that you linked before should people that used that also be removing it back to the original files in FNIS and just use yours or keeping both fine too? I am assuming it's fine yours is overwriting most of those but the "FNIS_SexLabCreature_frostbitespider_Behavior.hkx" and "frostbitespiderbehavior_TEMPLATE.txt"

When you get a chance maybe a little note on the main page saying to remove any CF you have installed when using the new v12 or v12.01 to avoid any further confusion or questions about it being a CF Patch might be a good idea too.  Also the "Gender Male Fallback = OFF" setting is not even there anymore to turn off after I remove CF v1.1.0 Pre2 completely.

If it's also a big benefit to run "Animation Loading Fix  v1.0" then cool I'll use it?

1 hour ago, thehoodedteddy13 said:

Alright, I did that, most of the animations work except for the experimental penetration one.

i'm not sure what your taking about there, is that the one from SexLabCreature? (no big loss if it is)

10 minutes ago, thehoodedteddy13 said:

Yes it is.

delete "meshes\actors\dragon\behaviors\dragonbehavior.hkx" and rerun FNIS. then:

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 500, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

...or just turn that animation off and use my and/or billyy's animations.

1 hour ago, GoldMembr said:

@MadMansGun

What can we do with the Animation Crash Limit Fix if you can't got over 500 human 500 creature animations in Sexlab??? Is there a way to fix that, if not I hope Sexlab 1.62 will get updated or patched soon to take full advantage of this fix.

it's not just about sexlab animations, there's other mods to think about.

eg: in theory with the fix you can have all the addons for devious devices installed as well as have a maxed out sexlab and still have player exclusive combat animations & pose mods and still not crash.

it's not just about sexlab animations, there's other mods to think about.

eg: in theory with the fix you can have all the addons for devious devices installed as well as have a maxed out sexlab and still have player exclusive combat animations & pose mods and still not crash.

Ya but most pose mods are bloatware 100's of poses of the same thing with a tiny variations. 1 is enough unless your a picture guy and I already got most of that other stuff you mentioned without the fix so Sexlab animations would be all i'd be interested in and prob most people I would think. Also just got my first Pure Vital Function CTD in months with that fix installed too so I pulled it for now see if it happens again. Haven't tried putting that "Animation Loading Fix v1.0" in either.

These female draugr are shaped nice if possible to use in the future.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51560?tab=files

29 minutes ago, plamya said:

hi! may i ask why does MNC 12.01 contain Creature Framework esm in it? do i miss something important?

the update log from v12:

Reintegrated Creature Framework, but NOT the original version, this one is based on the "russian edit" that has been floating around:
the "russian edits":
cloaking spells are no longer used to apply the meshes, they have been replaced by a quest based system.
also the script count has been reduced and things seem to be more reliable.
my additional edits:

edited the default MCM settings (Debug logging = OFF, SLA ArousalThreshold = 35).

deleted unnecessary/unused functionality for beast race registration (SOS takes care of that far better than CF ever could)

also with help from Tasairis & Pfiffy i added the fixes from the CF SSE port.