More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

3 hours ago, phalic_object said:

Need help!

I have recently updated MNC from V11.4E to V12.2. V11 was working with no problems. Uninstalled all components, then installed V12 as per instructions and now my game crashes to desktop with my saves and also on a new start. Doesn't  even reach the race menu.

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling, even reinstalled mods like aroused, scelly and HDT. The game works without MCN installed. After a few hours of banging my head on the wall, I gave up and rolled back to V11.4E and now that doesn't work!

I don't fancy striping all my mods out or rebuilding Skyrim completely at this time.

So can somebody give me any pointers as to what might be going wrong? 

my guess would be a skeleton or hdt problem, what animal hdt mod/s do you have installed?

29 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

my guess would be a skeleton or hdt problem, what animal hdt mod/s do you have installed?

Latest skeleton xpmse 4.71

Convenient Horses - Convenient Horses v5_0 with patch

The Gray Cowl of Nocturnal - The Gray Cowl of Nocturnal 2.0 - Director's Cut with patch

[SexLab] Sexualized True Wolves of Skyrim for MNC with patch

BesEss 0.3-fftest with patch

naked_giants_weight_sound with patch

Reapers The Dark Tower with patch

14 minutes ago, phalic_object said:

Convenient Horses - Convenient Horses v5_0 with patch

The Gray Cowl of Nocturnal - The Gray Cowl of Nocturnal 2.0 - Director's Cut with patch

[SexLab] Sexualized True Wolves of Skyrim for MNC with patch

BesEss 0.3-fftest with patch

naked_giants_weight_sound with patch

Reapers The Dark Tower with patch

yikes.......make sure those patches are also up to date....and read there readme files first.

For some reason the Lizard Dog mount in the patch doesn't seem to be working right. The schlong looks all bent whenever I start an animation.

I redid FNIS and made sure my load order is correct. Idk what to do

image.thumb.png.426f58efb88202c65be4074649878559.png

2 hours ago, Neggative0 said:

For some reason the Lizard Dog mount in the patch doesn't seem to be working right. The schlong looks all bent whenever I start an animation.

I redid FNIS and made sure my load order is correct. Idk what to do

it seems i forgot to look at what skeletons the races are using in that mod, it's using custom ones that i will need to fix.

edit

tumbajamba's mounts.7z

Regarding the Creature framework (CF) Is it so that the creatures get the aroused meshes at start on animation ,and not when the threshold is passed?? For example a horse 20meters away with a arousal of 50 ,would it have the aroused meshes?? <edit> found the solution ,everything ok..

58 minutes ago, ShinobuOrion said:

Why are Chaurus Hunters all too little without "even actors height"?

Any fix on this?

Also fox dick is sideways.

(Using ABC)

Regarding the fox ,it's a mesh problem.. U need to replace 2 files in the meshes/morenastycritters/canine try the ones attached. And there are no collision for fox..yet.. Hopefully we fix the fox problem with this.

foxarcticHard.nif foxHard.nif

18 hours ago, Wolfram64 said:

Regarding the fox ,it's a mesh problem.. U need to replace 2 files in the meshes/morenastycritters/canine try the ones attached. And there are no collision for fox..yet.. Hopefully we fix the fox problem with this.

Fox dick is now in correct place, thank you.

11 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

sounds like something is overriding MNC in your load order.

I have checked the load order and nothing is overriding MNC so I removed ABC HDT and tried again with same result.

If I turn on sexlab's "even actor's height" it aligns fine but when I turn "even actor's height" off, Chaurus Hunter position is way below the player.

Normal Chaurus animation works all fine as well as all other creatures with "even actor's height" turned off.

Its just the flying chaurus (i.e chaurus hunter) that is the problem for me.

Anyone else have this problem with Chaurus Hunter?

5 hours ago, ShinobuOrion said:

Fox dick is now in correct place, thank you.

I have checked the load order and nothing is overriding MNC so I removed ABC HDT and tried again with same result.

If I turn on sexlab's "even actor's height" it aligns fine but when I turn "even actor's height" off, Chaurus Hunter position is way below the player.

Normal Chaurus animation works all fine as well as all other creatures with "even actor's height" turned off.

Its just the flying chaurus (i.e chaurus hunter) that is the problem for me.

Anyone else have this problem with Chaurus Hunter?

Are you checking if any esp are changing the chaurus hunter record? The default scale is 0.69, but the MNC scale should be set to 1.

On 2/7/2020 at 7:06 AM, Wolfram64 said:

foxarcticHard.nif 346.96 kB · 5 downloads foxHard.nif 346.5 kB · 6 downloads

I assume this will only work if MNC is all you use and/or overwriting ABC with these as well just no collisions for now either way for the time being .

Would there be any easy way to patch the problem that Immersive Horses has with spawning all named horses(either outright or when first mounted) as female, with the IH patch? And what about adding the changes for the Hearthfire horses, either making the existing IH patch require Hearthfire, or with a specific patch for the Hearthfire horses?

7 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

Would there be any easy way to patch the problem that Immersive Horses has with spawning all named horses(either outright or when first mounted) as female, with the IH patch?

don't know, the problem was fixed in the sse version of that mod but i have no clue what was done to fix it or how to back port it.

7 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

And what about adding the changes for the Hearthfire horses, either making the existing IH patch require Hearthfire, or with a specific patch for the Hearthfire horses?

i assume whatever scripts that come with the mod would need to be attached to them.

On 2/8/2020 at 10:23 PM, Chiikasaurus said:

Can't seem to get the aroused meshes to work. There's no 'Creature Framework' section in my MCM. I have SexLabAroused installed along with JContainers and I've tried reinstalling them and MNC multiple times.

Having that same issue. First time using the new MNC with CF integrated into it.

Update: After finding out it does show up in the qasmoke test cell, I started a new game, waited for everything to initialize, installed SexLab, and it finally showed up there. Not sure why it won't on my previous save (which was also new, just testing mods as I install them).

9 hours ago, UghWhatDoIHaveToDo said:

Anyone have a link to an animation pack involving female creatures being banged?

5 hours ago, Bl1nd_Eye said:

Anyone have a link to female creatures?  Seriously, where are the bitches at?  And the other female creatures?

some in my SLAL pack:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2436-horny-creatures-of-skyrim/

Billyy has flame atronach and spriggan animations:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3999-billyys-slal-animations/

and i think FunnyBizness had some:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2702-funnybizness-v246-slal-pack-by-shashankie/

i can't remember if there is anyone else, there is a list of SLAL packs here:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

as for finding female creatures, you can summon them with HentaiCreatures.

So I'm not a big fan of the rabbit mesh and texture, and would prefer to use a different one. For one that I found, and liked, I noticed there's no compatibility for it in the compatibility kit. So I was wondering if it's possible to change it myself, or if I can just request a compatibility patch for it. For the record, I don't use any animation creating programs, so if that's what I need to do it myself, then I would like to request. 

Here is the mod page for the mesh/texture I like: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38138?tab=description

Nvm. I fixed it. I had forgotten to turn on Sexlab Aroused. However I have other issues now. Some of the animations aren't playing right. Most of the time, the creature just pushes me aronud for a while and then when the "animation" starts my character is floating while the creature plays the animation, somethings both me and the creature dont play anything. We just stand and float for a while.

6 hours ago, musicaddicted said:

So I was wondering if it's possible to change it myself, or if I can just request a compatibility patch for it. For the record, I don't use any animation creating programs, so if that's what I need to do it myself, then I would like to request. 

sadly that bunny's body is too large, the dick mesh ends up inside the body.

3 hours ago, Dro said:

the creature just pushes me aronud for a while

turn off "disable starting teleport" in sexlab's mcm.

3 hours ago, Dro said:

and then when the "animation" starts my character is floating while the creature plays the animation, somethings both me and the creature dont play anything. We just stand and float for a while.

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

6. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play.

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8
NOTE: if you do have the Creature Pack but some creatures are just playing idle animations during sex try clicking on "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS, after it's done running click on "Update FNIS Behavior"
(doing this will delete all the creature behavior files generated by FNIS and remake new ones...that is assuming you DO have the FNIS Creature Pack installed)

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 500, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.