More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

I'm having a problem I hope someone here can help me solve. At the start of the companions questline you have to go with Farkas to collect a fragment of Wuthrad. The problem occurs when the PC is trapped behind a gate and Farkas changes to a werewolf and fights off the silver hand. As soon as he transforms he goes invisible and all you can see is a floating penis which then proceeds to kill all the enemies. Then when Farkas raises the gate there is an almost instant ctd. This happens 100% of the time. I have reinstalled MNC with all up to date requirements but I just can't seem to find a solution for this. Any ideas?

1 hour ago, Xiaron said:

Could you take a look at the Levelers Tower patch you made? I think ABC busted it at some point because the end node of the penis is hanging while the rest is fine and matches the animation.

make sure MNC's horse skeleton is being used.

1 minute ago, Xiaron said:

Nothing except ABC is overwriting the horse skeleton in MNC, and switching things around the other way screws up horse animations that use the ABC rig now.

the MNC horse skeleton has the ABC nodes + 6 extra nodes for tip flaring.

Quick question that is probably already answered somewhere in this giant thread...

The new creatures (vampiric falmer, hallowed draugr, etc.) don't have penises.  All the vanilla monsters do.  I am guessing I am missing a mod or patch.  Can anyone get me headed in the right direction on this?

Thanks,

Eric

2 hours ago, erc1971 said:

vampire falmer, hallowed drauger,

those are vanilla creatures.

2 hours ago, erc1971 said:

don't have penises.

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:
go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.

On 1/21/2020 at 8:51 PM, ShivasBane said:

I'm having a problem I hope someone here can help me solve. At the start of the companions questline you have to go with Farkas to collect a fragment of Wuthrad. The problem occurs when the PC is trapped behind a gate and Farkas changes to a werewolf and fights off the silver hand. As soon as he transforms he goes invisible and all you can see is a floating penis which then proceeds to kill all the enemies. Then when Farkas raises the gate there is an almost instant ctd. This happens 100% of the time. I have reinstalled MNC with all up to date requirements but I just can't seem to find a solution for this. Any ideas?

Did you find a solution? I have this problem too...

On 1/21/2020 at 7:51 PM, ShivasBane said:

43 minutes ago, thedarkone1234 said:

Did you find a solution? I have this problem too...

That seems to be an old problem caused by SOS. Go to Farkas, put it under the crosshair, open the MCM of SOS, select Scholong=none for Farkas and try make again the quest.

Can be a skeleton problem. If you have random CTD in your game can be caused because you have a bad skeleton for Werevolves.

When your game generate a Werevolve at 5 cells of distance, that mean you can not see the Werevolve, your game can made CTD.

23 minutes ago, GenioMaestro said:

That seems to be an old problem caused by SOS. Go to Farkas, put it under the crosshair, open the MCM of SOS, select Scholong=none for Farkas and try make again the quest.

Can be a skeleton problem. If you have random CTD in your game can be caused because you have a bad skeleton for Werevolves.

When your game generate a Werevolve at 5 cells of distance, that mean you can not see the Werevolve, your game can made CTD.

Thanks for the attempt, but I don't use SOS. Maybe it is the second thing you said though, as I found a solution: Going to creature framework in the MCM > creatures > page 8 (may vary if you have more mods I guess) and changing werewolves to "disabled" can get you through that scene, then I could enable it back. I guess I will keep that in mind if future companion scenes cause trouble.

On 1/30/2020 at 5:16 AM, GenioMaestro said:

Thanks for the information. Will give it a try soon. This has been driving me nuts for a while now. Is there a way to fix this so I don't have to use a work around?

On 1/30/2020 at 2:16 AM, GenioMaestro said:

Hey Genio

Just read that and thank you.  I kept having that same issue and didn't know why in the companion quest.  Though the post is from 2015 has anything changed with so many other mods?  Is it best to reinstall FNIS and overwrite like in that post , or just mark  Farkas as no shlong?  

On 1/25/2020 at 7:52 PM, MadMansGun said:

the MNC horse skeleton has the ABC nodes + 6 extra nodes for tip flaring.

Finally got a chance to take a look at this, and doing as suggested and copying the horse body files from MNC over the ABC didn't fix it at first, then I tried reinstalling MNC just in case. Seems like that fixed it, skeleton must have been messed up in my MNC file and ABC had been hiding it was broken. Sorry! And thanks.

On 2/3/2020 at 1:32 AM, infernal171 said:

canine penis texture is bluish does anyone know a solution?

Is it completely blue ,or can you see details.. Like blood veins and stuff?? A lack of texture would make it completely blue.. That means you have the shape ,but nothing to wrap around it..

55 minutes ago, Wolfram64 said:

É completamente azul, ou você pode ver detalhes .. Como veias de sangue e outras coisas? A falta de textura tornaria completamente azul. Isso significa que você tem a forma, mas não há nada para envolvê-la.

It's all right now, the problem was because of a body type I use I modified some options and it's working correctly now.

Need help!

I have recently updated MNC from V11.4E to V12.2. V11 was working with no problems. Uninstalled all components, then installed V12 as per instructions and now my game crashes to desktop with my saves and also on a new start. Doesn't  even reach the race menu.

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling, even reinstalled mods like aroused, scelly and HDT. The game works without MCN installed. After a few hours of banging my head on the wall, I gave up and rolled back to V11.4E and now that doesn't work!

I don't fancy striping all my mods out or rebuilding Skyrim completely at this time.

So can somebody give me any pointers as to what might be going wrong?