More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

18 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

that's the problem with this error, it's fucking hard to kill once it takes root.

extreme/overkill fix:

1. make sure the "BehavioredObjects.txt" and "xxxBehavioredObjects.txt" from MNC have replaced the ones from FNIS (Eg: if your using a mod manager edit the FNIS 7zip file before installing FNIS).

2. delete all hkx files in "C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\frostbitespider\behaviors".

3. use generatefnisformodders.exe to generate/open all of the fnis list txt files in "C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\frostbitespider\animations\_(SLAL Pack name here)_".

4. use GenerateFNISforUsers.exe.

5. reload the animations in game:

Thanks! Finally fixed it.  Regenerated the files with FNIS Modders and have posted them in  Billys thread.

I'm sure I don't quite understand... is this a completely different show or is it the same? If it's different... can you put it on top without any trouble?

Mivel bizonyára nem egészen értem... ez teljesen más műsor vagy ezzel azonos? Ha más... akkor a tetejére baj nélkül feltehető? 

1 hour ago, Greethings said:

I'm sure I don't quite understand... is this a completely different show or is it the same? If it's different... can you put it on top without any trouble?

no, that's the old one, installing it would be a extremely bad idea.

22 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

I made some Dragon Sex sounds. What do you think?

Feel free to critizise. Its just a first batch. 
I want to make the creator of MNC happy :)

I will release them as SexlabPatch once they are to your liking.

(7 zip Archive version 2 posts down... sorry :D)

DRAGON_05.wav DRAGON_06.wav DRAGON_07.wav DRAGON_08.wav DRAGON_09.wav DRAGON_10.wav DRAGON_11.wav DRAGON_12.wav DRAGON_13.wav DRAGON_01.wav DRAGON_02.wav DRAGON_03.wav DRAGON_04.wav

B_DRAGON_06.wav B_DRAGON_01.wav B_DRAGON_02.wav B_DRAGON_03.wav B_DRAGON_04.wav B_DRAGON_05.wav

1 hour ago, chipstick said:

Given that version 12.01 incorporates a new version of creature framework, is it possible to upgrade from 11.X to 12.01+ on an existing save? If so, any specific upgrade instructions?

Or will it cause an apocalypse?

Thanks for any response.

you should probably first click on the uninstall button in CF's mcm and save before updating, but it seemed to keep working fine when i skipped that in a test.

41 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I made some Dragon Sex sounds. What do you think?

Feel free to critizise. Its just a first batch. 
I want to make the creator of MNC happy :)

I will release them as SexlabPatch once they are to your liking.

....do you not have 7zip? :sweat: (starts downloading one at a time)

4 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

they sound a bit too computery for me, they sound more like michael bay dinobot sex sounds then they do a biological dragon.

?

I just ordered a better micro. Lets see what I can do then. 

Do you have some reference for a dragon voice/roar/moan that is more to your liking? 

On 4/3/2019 at 6:56 AM, Aurastryke said:

Will there be support for the goblins from the carved brink mod?
They're using reikling skeletons I think but I'm not sure how to register the custom race.

How difficult would be make a patch for Carved Brink goblins? And for patch I mean the ultra lazy way, replacing the male model with the riekling model, it's the same mesh but with different textures (green and black). They have little clothes and equipment, that will be lost I suppose. It's something that can be done with xEdit? 

6 hours ago, Nymra said:

?

I just ordered a better micro. Lets see what I can do then. 

Do you have some reference for a dragon voice/roar/moan that is more to your liking? 

turns out that it's impossible to find the sound i'm looking for, it's like this but also not like this:

npc_dragon_edit1.wav

npc_dragon_edit2.wav

...or is it? i don't know what i want anymore.

20 minutes ago, xtrange988 said:

How difficult would be make a patch for Carved Brink goblins? And for patch I mean the ultra lazy way, replacing the male model with the riekling model, it's the same mesh but with different textures (green and black). They have little clothes and equipment, that will be lost I suppose. It's something that can be done with xEdit? 

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2418-how-to-dick-with-nifskope-creature-framework-integration-guide/

19 hours ago, MadMansGun said:
21 hours ago, chipstick said:

Given that version 12.01 incorporates a new version of creature framework, is it possible to upgrade from 11.X to 12.01+ on an existing save? If so, any specific upgrade instructions?

Or will it cause an apocalypse?

Thanks for any response.

you should probably first click on the uninstall button in CF's mcm and save before updating, but it seemed to keep working fine when i skipped that in a test.

Right so no clean save shennanigans required then? (Those always make me uneasy cos I know I'm gradually destablising the save)

15 hours ago, xtrange988 said:

Thanks, I'll try my best!

tip: sometimes it works better to copy the body to the penis instead of the penis to the body.

4 hours ago, chipstick said:

Right so no clean save shennanigans required then? (Those always make me uneasy cos I know I'm gradually destablising the save)

nope, CF was made to be updated.

On 4/3/2019 at 3:45 PM, MadMansGun said:
On 4/3/2019 at 9:56 AM, Aurastryke said:

Will there be support for the goblins from the carved brink mod?
They're using reikling skeletons I think but I'm not sure how to register the custom race.

i'll look into it later, but right now i'm trying to solve this fucking horse mystery.

Sexlab Spell: "Your Spell Fizzles and Fails".
Can there be registration for the goblins from Carved Brink mod?
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/96862

registered a bunch of Mihail's race mods, everything up to 02/02/2018  (but actually getting skyrim to reload the script is a pain in the ass)

Thank you.

3 hours ago, chloepricelis said:

Sexlab Spell: "Your Spell Fizzles and Fails".
Can there be registration for the goblins from Carved Brink mod?

looking at the script it seems that i already did that at some point, so i'm guessing you still have a much older script stuck in your save file...

8. use a save editor to remove these scripts/script instances from your save file:
(note: not all save tools are the same and i don't know which one works best)
MoreNastyCrittersFactory
MoreNastyCrittersAlias
slncAbstractAddonScript
slncAddonDBScript
slncAddonDGScript
slncConfigMenu
slncMainQuestScript
slncPlayerAliasScript

10. you will need to Rebuild the Animation Registry, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
click on the "Disable All" button.
click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
click on "Reload JSON".
click on "Enable All".
click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 500, turn off some animations if they are.
click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

46 minutes ago, elsexyboygian said:

Wait a second, so I just delete all instances of this from my mod folder and there wont be any problem?

i guess? i've never uninstalled it, only parts of it to update/edit other parts.

3 minutes ago, GoldMembr said:

@MadMansGun

Quick question I assume you replaced the male heavy armor falmer "DLC Warmongers I Think Is What They Were?" that didn't work before because I never see them anymore?

no they are still there (and working), what level are you at? they are a higher level enemy.

@MadMansGun

Quick question. Curious why the Dawnguard DLC Falmer Warmonger Males keep the heavy helmet and heavy gauntlets, but loose the heavy boots on arousal and sex looks kinda strange lol. Maybe it looked stranger with the heavy boots on as well? Also I hardly ever see them spawn anymore like they used to before, it's always Shadowmasters most of the time.

1 hour ago, GoldMembr said:

@MadMansGun

Quick question. Curious why the Dawnguard DLC Falmer Warmonger Males keep the heavy helmet and heavy gauntlets, but loose the heavy boots on arousal and sex looks kinda strange lol. Maybe it looked stranger with the heavy boots on as well? Also I hardly ever see them spawn anymore like they used to before, it's always Shadowmasters most of the time.

because i wanted it to still look like a Falmer Warmonger, not just another Falmer.

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

because i wanted it to still look like a Falmer Warmonger, not just another Falmer.

I think you misread the question I like it to look like a Warmonger too that's why I was asking why you didn't leave the heavy boots on? Did it look strange?? They hardly ever even spawn for me anymore either which is strange.