More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

Got a question about deer/elk.  The smaller elk (the one with smaller horns) has NEVER equipped a schlong, no matter what version of MNC I've ever used.  I never really thought much of it and just assumed they were supposed to be female deer and thus, obviously no schlong.  But, when I clicked on one of them with the console open, I noticed they were called "Elk."

Does anyone know if there is a schlong for them and which folders in the meshes handles them so I can investigate why I never see them equip schlongs?

1 hour ago, tsnootch said:

Got a question about deer/elk.  The smaller elk (the one with smaller horns) has NEVER equipped a schlong, no matter what version of MNC I've ever used.  I never really thought much of it and just assumed they were supposed to be female deer and thus, obviously no schlong.  But, when I clicked on one of them with the console open, I noticed they were called "Elk."

they are female elk.

13 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

not a requirement, it comes with the mod.

Ah. Just the edits? I still need the CF I currently have, correct? I assume so, since it`s listed as a requirement. I suppose I should just download the new version, and take a look at it. It would answer this question and save you the trouble. But I was trying to wait a bit until the bugs got ironed out.

8 hours ago, rcy68 said:

I still need the CF I currently have, correct?

no.

8 hours ago, rcy68 said:

wait a bit until the bugs got ironed out.

good idea, i'm trying to fix a bug right now.

edit: bug should be fixed now.

everything works fine but as soon as I install this mod... Boom game crashes   ???

I have installed everything as it says and all the requirements and yet when i activate MNC the game crashes on bootup doesnt even get to the main menu it shows the bethesda log then game crashes :( i never had this issue with the previous MNC HELP :( 

39 minutes ago, kathy55 said:

everything works fine but as soon as I install this mod... Boom game crashes   ???

I have installed everything as it says and all the requirements and yet when i activate MNC the game crashes on bootup doesnt even get to the main menu it shows the bethesda log then game crashes :( i never had this issue with the previous MNC HELP :( 

check your load order, it sounds like something is missing or in the wrong place.

35 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

check your load order, it sounds like something is missing or in the wrong place.

i got everything in the load order given and have tried installing through a mod loader & placing the mods directly in the folders i even purchased the DLC incase that was an issue :( and its still crashing i also went as far as to completely clean the folders uninstall and reinstall so it was a fresh install

f000ffc22e93d25195f7c009cf34be1f.png

On 11/27/2019 at 11:24 PM, MadMansGun said:

edit: bug should be fixed now.

Cool. Guess I`ll fire it up. Might not be necessary, but...new play-through...again. I`ve NEVER reached level 50, ever. Something ALWAYS breaks. This time, Defeat it crashing me, for SOME reason. Probably it`s Amorous Adventures mucking it up. Ah, modding. What a fickle bitch you are. ?

I really appreciate all the work you put into making Skyrim awesome. Thanks. (sorry for the second half of my post up there^^^^, but I just gotta vent sometimes)

1 hour ago, btasqan said:

on there own MNC and CF are not too bad (also CF was designed to be updated), deleting the MoreNastyCrittersFactory instances and cleaning orphaned scripts would be good enough....but SL Defeat + Amorous + Alternate start (+ any USLEP updates) = a fucking shitshow.

I feel like this is the best place to ask this question, aside maybe Bakafactory's ABC. But For my current playthough I'm working with a daedric summoner vibe, and one of the creatures that is a staple for the flavor of it is the Mihail Dusk panther. Is there a way to get the sabercat mesh to work with MNC?

13 minutes ago, illenn said:

I feel like this is the best place to ask this question, aside maybe Bakafactory's ABC. But For my current playthough I'm working with a daedric summoner vibe, and one of the creatures that is a staple for the flavor of it is the Mihail Dusk panther. Is there a way to get the sabercat mesh to work with MNC?

as is the back end is too thin, so the meshes will end up floating underneath detached from the body.

it's a common problem with Mihail's meshes, the body shapes are just too different from stock.

5 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

as is the back end is too thin, so the meshes will end up floating underneath detached from the body.

it's a common problem with Mihail's meshes, the body shapes are just too different from stock.

So long and short is that it would be possible but ALOT of work? Also many thanks for responding.

11 minutes ago, illenn said:

So long and short is that it would be possible but ALOT of work?

to make it look good? yes, it would need both the body & balls meshes to be edited. (also it looks like it's using a custom skeleton as well, so that would also need to be edited)

15 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

SL Defeat + Amorous + Alternate start (+ any USLEP updates) = a fucking shitshow

Well, that`s unfortunate. Of all those, Amorous is the expendable one(shame, I really wanted to run through that, mainly for the Serana one). I was hoping dropping all the DD mods and a few others would kinda make it ok.

Alternate start has been in my load order so long, I`m kinda scared to remove it. I just remember that when I tried to get rid of it, once, the starting cinematic went ape-shit. Wagon doing barrel-rolls and other stuff. But if I did the Helgen start through LAL, it worked fine. I would like to get rid of it, since I always do the Helgen start, anyway(Imperial Captain is my must-have first slave), but...see above. But I always figured that once the game got going, LAL would cease to be a factor. The "start" is over. Guess not.

As for Defeat, I`ll take an arrow to the knee and never find warm sands before I remove it.

<sigh> Time to start all over...again. Maybe one day I`ll see level 50. But I`m not optimistic, being a caveman and all?. But I`m only just past killing the first dragon, this time.

I don`t install/uninstall mid-game, EVER. Change shit and start anew. I hate updating anything mid-game, as well. I try, sometimes, but it rarely works out. SO many runs through Bleak Falls Barrow. I can do it in my sleep. Thank the Gods it`s kinda short. ?"Oh no...Oh no. It`s off to Helgen I go."?:weary:

This has certainly gone off track. Sorry, everyone.

59 minutes ago, btasqan said:

One thing you also have to check is your skyrim ini. If configured unwisely, you start to corrupt saves or CTD midgame without your installed mods being the primary problem

Can you explain how Skyrim.ini can corrupt a save or cause a CTD mid-game?

Could you also define 'script-heavy', please?

3 hours ago, btasqan said:

Probably because Defeat wont quit scenes that were far away from me (me in whiterun, NPC to NPC sex scene half way to riverwood still running) and so on.

sexlab has a debug setting to stop all active animations.

3 hours ago, btasqan said:

One thing you also have to check is your skyrim ini. If configured unwisely, you start to corrupt saves or CTD midgame without your installed mods being the primary problem.

the only thing i'm aware of there is bad MemoryPageSize and fUpdateBudgetMS settings (also turn off "bEnableLogging" when your not using it)

1 hour ago, btasqan said:

Corrupting your savegame or getting CTD by messing up your Skyrim.ini is very easy, but if you are not a noob with Sykrim, you wont get the problems right away but further into your playthrough.

That is not an explanation of how. That is just another assertion that it can.

[ spoiler ] without the spaces

[ /spoiler ] without the spaces but with the forward slash unless it has changed in the last 24 hours.

Or use the 'eye' icon on the bar above.

Your wall of waffle Papyrus is mostly just that with some quotes from S.T.E.P.

2 hours ago, btasqan said:

fUpdateBudgetMS=2.0

From the Creation Kit wiki:

https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=INI_Settings_(Papyrus)

fUpdateBudgetMS

This setting controls how much time the main Papyrus update loop gets. This loop mainly controls function dispatch. If a lot of function calls are being made and a lot of scripts are running, increasing this value may improve script performance at the cost of reduced game framerate. However most of the time the VM won't take this entire time slice and increasing the value will have no effect.

Default: 1.2

2 hours ago, btasqan said:

fExtraTaskletBudgetMS helps to get all your currently needed scripts to finish up. If it is too low, your game tends to stutter (you often get 1-5 or even more seconds where the game wont graphically response when too many NPCs or Enemies are around doing script heavy shit). Your FPS is stable, but the game just sometimes does not respond. You really feel the engine calculating background stuff before letting you continue to play, even on higher end PCs. Increasing it reduces the stutters. Skyui and Dialog and overlay menus open accordingly faster and respond fast when midst combat.

From the CK wiki again:

fExtraTaskletBudgetMD

This setting controls how much time taken out of another game thread is taken up by running script tasklets (the code that runs the raw script byte code). This time is on top of the time that the tasklets normally get in their own thread, but because that thread is shared they may end up being starved if other systems are highly stressed. If the game is not stressed, this time will not be used. Increasing this value may improve script performance in high-stress situations at the expense of framerate.

Default: 1.2

From my game which very, very rarely CTDs and which has a more or less default Papyrus section. Probably circa 300 mods with circa 220 plug-ins.

353697044_Farewell2.thumb.jpg.5270269a606814da8c480d3039f6897a.jpg

That's 70 or 72 followers using EFF. The game was a bit laggy at that stage but still playable. I don't use HDT hair and clothes but they all bounce n jiggle.