More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

nothing in those is overriding Leifur so i don't know where the problem is.

As Bruse seems to be full time erected is there a mesh/texture swap that would do the same for Leifur? I'm Thane of Whiterun so the guards won't complain about Leifurs non stop ardor. It is odd that one has a no show boner and the other has a never die boner. Skyrim, full of sorcery. Thank you for what you have done!

24 minutes ago, Shubal said:

As Bruse seems to be full time erected is there a mesh/texture swap that would do the same for Leifur? I'm Thane of Whiterun so the guards won't complain about Leifurs non stop ardor. It is odd that one has a no show boner and the other has a never die boner. Skyrim, full of sorcery. Thank you for what you have done!

that's easy, just copy the "hard" meshes and rename them to replace the normal meshes.

Liefurs nifs must be a little wonky as his dong looked somewhat distorted. So I used the German Shepherd nifs from MNC and the dong looked as it should so everything has a workaround happy ending. One more thing, on your next update do I just repeat the process for this again? Many thanks again for your time and talent.

3 hours ago, Shubal said:

Liefurs nifs must be a little wonky as his dong looked somewhat distorted

don't know why, i guess everything just wants to be fucked up for some reason. :confounded:

3 hours ago, Shubal said:

One more thing, on your next update do I just repeat the process for this again? Many thanks again for your time and talent.

as far as meshes go you should not need to do anything.

Has there ever been a consideration for equipping the genitals on top of a creature's regular mesh, instead of replacing the creature's mesh entirely? It'd allow the mesh to apply onto the creature regardless of whether the creature has a custom mesh or not. Also, usage of texture sets in place of different meshes just for texture changes would vastly cut down on the mod's overall size (this isn't like Oblivion where it was the only option to recolor things).

I made a small plugin that does this with the horses which completely removes the need for a patch for Immersive Horses for instance. I'd imagine it would make mod compatibility a much simpler ordeal.

Arvak is missing, and the plugin was made for SSE, but It'd take very little time to recreate in LE.

NifSkope_2019-11-25_16-05-50.png.fe00e7ad0f804c343eb18146615236b5.png

2 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Thanks.

In other words, I don't need to download it?

I thought so too at first, but this cought my attention as something new:

Reintegrated Creature Framework, but NOT the original version, this one is based on the "russian edit" that has been floating around:
the "russian edits":
cloaking spells are no longer used to apply the meshes, they have been replaced by a quest based system.
also the script count has been reduced and things seem to be more reliable.

7 hours ago, Skullered said:

Has there ever been a consideration for equipping the genitals on top of a creature's regular mesh, instead of replacing the creature's mesh entirely? It'd allow the mesh to apply onto the creature regardless of whether the creature has a custom mesh or not. Also, usage of texture sets in place of different meshes just for texture changes would vastly cut down on the mod's overall size (this isn't like Oblivion where it was the only option to recolor things).

I made a small plugin that does this with the horses which completely removes the need for a patch for Immersive Horses for instance. I'd imagine it would make mod compatibility a much simpler ordeal.

Reveal hidden contents

consideration? yes i did, but there are a few reasons why i did not do that.

1. reliability problems, they sometimes tend to not get applied (Eg: bad dog's patch for immersive creatures uses the "add dick" method and he had problems getting it to work, also my HCOS mod uses that method as well for some settings and it was a bitch to get it to work right)

2. having full bodys makes it easier to import the entire mesh for working on things (like mesh editing and animation work).

3. some creatures (like Draugrs, Falmers and Rieklings) need full body replacers to get undressed.

4. texture sets are a fucking nightmare, never again.

3 hours ago, arderyd said:

how to solve it? it keeps ctd`s

do you have "SexLab Aroused Redux" installed?

Question:

How are Creature Sex Voices generated? Where are the sound files and which mod draws them? 

I could not find Sound folders in any of the MNC mods and also no Sound Descriptors in the ESPs?

My desire is to make custom voice/noise packs for several creatures.

19 minutes ago, Nymra said:

Question:

How are Creature Sex Voices generated? Where are the sound files and which mod draws them? 

I could not find Sound folders in any of the MNC mods and also no Sound Descriptors in the ESPs?

My desire is to make custom voice/noise packs for several creatures.

MNC has nothing to do with those, it's SexLab that adds and controls the voices.

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

MNC has nothing to do with those, it's SexLab that adds and controls the voices.

oh lol, I forgot to check the obvious thing :P

Found them. And already made the first pack. Thx. (Daggerfall style screaming for Draugr/Sceletton. Will release soon)

18 minutes ago, Nymra said:

oh lol, I forgot to check the obvious thing :P

Found them. And already made the first pack. Thx. (Daggerfall style screaming for Draugr/Sceletton. Will release soon)

darn, i was hoping for happy sexy dragon noises. :tounge_wink: