More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

25 minutes ago, DeathLoop36 said:

Upgrading from v12RC12 to v12RC13;
Is the only change  MoreNastyCrittersFactory.psc and MoreNastyCrittersFactory.pex ?  Is it safe to just overwrite those two files and move on?
I only do manual installs, this why I ask.

there is nothing substantial about that script's update, the big thing is the updated dog/wolf meshes, but if you have ABC installed then this update is pointless.

May be a bad or redundant question, but I was wondering about the load order where Priority of ABC BakaFactory, and possibly MoreNast Beast HDT

I have and use you load order from the front page

Suggested Load Order:
(Skyrim and it's DLCs here)
SexLab.esm
SexlabAroused.esm (only if it's fully installed)
CreatureFramework.esm
(Sexlab Addon\Plugin mod's .esm here)
(All other .esm mods here)
SkyUI.esp
UIExtensions.esp (needed for SexLabTools)
FNIS.esp
(All other .esp mods here)
SexLabTools.esp (optional)
MoreNastyCritters.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp (optional)
SexLabMatchMaker.esp (optional)
SLAnimLoader.esp
(Sexlab Addon\Plugin mod's .esp here)

But was just wanting to be sure on the position priority wise of those two addition mods.

EDIT >> thing is they will over write or be over written depending on above or below, so was curious

1 hour ago, Shubal said:

Vilja would be so grateful, she always talks of riding him but to no avail. Bruse would be delighted too and poor Leitfer just whimpers in frustration and scratches his non nethers.

740mb is a bit excessive for a follower mod, i just need the creature meshes and esp/esm file to make a patch.

4 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

Viljapatch.7z 648.84 kB · 1 download

before this will work you will need to use a save editor to remove the old "MoreNastyCrittersFactory" script from your save so the new one will get loaded, and then you will need to rebuild the animation registry in game.

I removed the script and rebuilt the registry, Bruse was equipped and erect with an arousal of 0. Set up a scene with sextools, they moved closer together but "scene has ended"  came up without any animation. I went into creatures and saw that Bruse was registered. Not sure what to do next. Where should I place the new esp? I put it just under Vilyas esp, should it be somewhere else?

edit...I put the esp at the bottom and no effect was had.

edit2...here is a dumb question perhaps....am I supposed to remove Viljas original esp and use yours only?

5 hours ago, Shubal said:

I removed the script and rebuilt the registry, Bruse was equipped and erect with an arousal of 0. Set up a scene with sextools, they moved closer together but "scene has ended"  came up without any animation. I went into creatures and saw that Bruse was registered. Not sure what to do next. Where should I place the new esp? I put it just under Vilyas esp, should it be somewhere else?

the old script may not have been cleared out completely (also make sure the script file was actually overwritten) , try re-using the save editor to remove both "MoreNastyCrittersFactory" and "MoreNastyCrittersAlias" and then make sure you do this exactly:

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 500, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

also it may help to save and quit a few times.

6 hours ago, Shubal said:

edit...I put the esp at the bottom and no effect was had.

edit2...here is a dumb question perhaps....am I supposed to remove Viljas original esp and use yours only?

my esp needs to be under the original.

Thanks so much for your efforts. I will try once again. I've got to go out but I will let you know the results when I'm back. Again, thank you!

Edit...There is no "MoreNastyCritterssAlias" script in your package, should I still remove the script from my save? Will it just come back from MNC?

When I re registered the mods I didn't do the reload Json thing so perhaps that might be it. We will see.

52 minutes ago, Shubal said:

should I still remove the script from my save? Will it just come back from MNC?

yes, the goal is to try and get the game to reload & rerun all MNC quest scripts so that the new races get registered into sexlab.

18 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

yes, the goal is to try and get the game to reload & rerun all MNC quest scripts so that the new races get registered into sexlab.

It works now! I think the problem was that the new script was put in a folder called "script" rather than "scripts" and stayed in its folder outside of the scripts folder. But it now works after putting it in "scripts" by hand. There is one problem though, Bruse's dong is twice as long as it should be and is bent in half. How can that be mended? Vilja says to say thank you!

Edit...Leifur works but has no visible dick.....

2 hours ago, Shubal said:

the new script was put in a folder called "script" rather than "scripts"

oops, my bad, i'll go fix that.

There is one problem though, Bruse's dong is twice as long as it should be and is bent in half.

that sounds like a incompatible skeleton is getting used, make sure nothing has replaced MNC's skeletons.

Edit...Leifur works but has no visible dick.....

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:
go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

22 minutes ago, Shubal said:

After reinstalling MNC, Bruse is in proper working order now but Leifur still refuses to don a dong despite re registering him in Creatures framework and lowering arousal to 5. Any ideas?

are you sure your using the same EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp? the only thing i can think of is the armor formid somehow not matching what i have in the json.