I'm having a problem with incestuous relationships not being an option anymore. I have inappropriate unlock. i adjusted to the correct MC settings, and have it enabled in the wicked whims settings. any ideas? I've repaired and all major mods have been updated. thanks!

Is there a way to mass edit the gender roles on animations? Seems like everything is marked with "both" tags now days and I'm honestly sick and tired of my female couples giving head to a strap-on and my male couples have the same thing happen with female based animations. So annoying. I manually change them when I see them in the course of the animations playing but is there any other way to do this on a larger scale like how you can disable animations?  

3 hours ago, Fudrucker said:

Is there a way to mass edit the gender roles on animations? Seems like everything is marked with "both" tags now days and I'm honestly sick and tired of my female couples giving head to a strap-on and my male couples have the same thing happen with female based animations. So annoying. I manually change them when I see them in the course of the animations playing but is there any other way to do this on a larger scale like how you can disable animations?  

It's been a problem for years and I've found the easiest way for me is just to disable the animations you don't want as they are playing.

Pause game and shift+click on partner sim and pick WW > Sex > Disable for Autonomy (I think)

Disabled animations are saved for future game saves.

I'd rather just see strapons outlawed myself. 

Since I also play without any gay couples and my WW global settings are for Hetero only so I have far less problems with the overused strapon animations. 

31 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

It's been a problem for years and I've found the easiest way for me is just to disable the animations you don't want as they are playing.

Pause game and shift+click on partner sim and pick WW > Sex > Disable for Autonomy (I think)

Disabled animations are saved for future game saves.

I'd rather just see strapons outlawed myself. 

Since I also play without any gay couples and my WW global settings are for Hetero only so I have far less problems with the overused strapon animations. 

You are correct, that's how you disable them in game. You can also change the role assignment that way which is how I usually do it but yea, that was going to be my next move to just mass disable all BJ animations in the game settings, It breaks emersion but oh well. I only have one female couple that I play and it's so bad I turned off autonomy for now. I'm even having issues with the hetro couples animations as well. The animations don't play in sequence in my game like they should either. I'm contemplating disabling all teasing animations too. My game will go through 12 teasing animations before I get to the actual penetration animations even though I have everything set correctly. Mayhaps I should go through my settings again and double check everything. 

Edit: I did find the context settings which lets you disable animations in certain contexts such as "blowjob" so lets see if that works. 

Edited by Fudrucker
40 minutes ago, Fudrucker said:

Edit: I did find the context settings which lets you disable animations in certain contexts such as "blowjob" so lets see if that works. 

Yes I also use that and disabled Teasing, and Handjobs.

Some animations like 'Lifeline' have properly tagged animations for M/F oral that follow gender rules correctly.

So it's nice to not have to disable all oral animations globally but just the ones that you don't like one at a time or...

Notice which animation authors tend to use the 'both' tags and just disable them by author only in the WW disable autonomy menus.

It takes some time but it's worth it in the end if you still want to see some oral animations.  

on an empty lot, my sims can't use the make a move interaction, but with a room down they can. the problem is I'm trying to do an Adam and Eve challenge so they don't really get a room right away, and I've tried everything, even reinstalling the sims which takes hours for me. I know I'm not the only one with this problem, but the only 'solved' version of this I've seen was fixed by fresh installation of the game, which didn't work for me. and i keep seeing a spot to pick, 'location styles'? but I can't actually find that in my game.

2024-04-16 08_49_25-The Sims™ 4.png

Edited by Kuraikit21

I am having an issue where my sim can no longer masturbate after the latest update. I keep getting an error saying there are no sims available for any selected animation, and I have quite a few, as well as some specifically solo ones. I haven't altered any settings. What can I do?

1 hour ago, redkitty120 said:

I keep getting this rigging conflict error. I've taken out all old animations and any tongue or body rigs but I still get the error. When doing any posing or animations, I can see a tongue hovering above the sims. The file is attached to the post. 

lastException.txt 14.74 kB · 0 downloads

You need to update MCCC as it's now 2024 2.0.

That lastexception error has nothing to do with your rig/tongue issues of course.

If you somehow have a merged file that contains old rigs it's quite hard to find it by looking.

When your at your wits end trying to find a problem it usually will require the 50/50 mod removal method to find the issue.

Keep cutting the removed mods in half until you find it.

Don't make any saves with mods removed just exit when done testing.

hi, sorry for may english,

i used the sims 1.105.345.1020 version and the latest WW,

have issue with animations doesn't want to change/stuck to next animations automatic. i tried to reset the setting to default and back to normal and after while this problem back.

i used nisa's wicked too, it's happen when with client too (doesn't change) 

is there any setting i missed? or what the best setting result for WW. TQ

Been using this mod for awhile; however, after downloading the latest Sims 4 version and WW version I am having issues. Specifically, no animations at all play--everything else about WW seems to be working. I no longer have the option to start sex interactions by clicking on furniture and selecting the WW menu (it only offers me item settings); and the only sex that seems possible is through the vanilla WooHoo conversation options. These are accompanied by the vanilla under the sheets animations.

I tried playing around with settings, but nothing seems to work. Any help would be appreciated. 

On 10/3/2023 at 4:55 PM, IchBin1CoolerBoi said:

EDIT: The option is available during sex. So it isn't as bad as I thought. Shouldn't I normally be able to use the feature while not interacting in sex as well, though?

Also, is there a way to make sims automatically use the undressable feature instead of undressing completely?