On 3/7/2021 at 9:11 PM, churubin said:

Hold on, i found the issue

I just downloaded a patch for Vault Girl Mod to work with XDI, and that fixed the problem

Still, thanks for the help, my dudes :v

I have same issue , would you share the link about "patch for Vault Girl Mod".

Hi! I've been having some issues running this mod alongside the Heather Casdin Companion mod https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23273?tab=description and was informed that this mod may be the cause of the problems I'm experiencing. Basically I can't get her to follow me or do anything besides stand beside one of my slaves. 

I've tried killing, disabling, and selling the slave in question, but nothing seems to work. I've also tried the classic "disable, enable, recycleactor" but no luck with that either.

Any help would be much appreciated.

sad how we cant just sell slaves to anyone, a simple speech check and the slave just following the person and possible looking for something to idle while the person who bought the slave is standing still would be enough, really loved that about paradise halls on skyrim, where you can just turn the whole game into a slavery dominant place

Is it possible to change a slave's sliders in looksmenu and have them stay? I can change hair and face but overlays and changing sliders never stick.

I tried this before and gave up after a while, would like to know for sure though.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a problem with aggressor/victim assigning in animation when I choose "I'll fuck you" option in a dialog with a freshly-shoot raider (female).

Though the raider bitch should be the victim here, the animation always starts with my player character (female too) as a victim.

Is there any way to fix it? I tried to fix it myself by digging in esp/script sources but couldn't figure out how aggressor/victim assigning is passed to AAF.

Can someone copy their fallout4.exe file and paste it here on the forum? I ruined my computer by trying to move all my games and stuff to my external hard drive. I reinstalled Fallout 4  twice and it will not deliver this completely essential file.  So I am fucking livid. could someone do me a solid and give me the file, or tell me how to fix it?

Just curious, because I want a slavery mod for my current game, but I already have "Full Dialogue Interface" And another mod that uses FDI instead of the Extended Dialogue interface. Would I be able to still get this mod to work with the one I have?

Okay so I am having a minor issue and came to the mod page on lovers lab here to read through the comments and after 9 pages I feel compelled to applaud the creator of this mod. It's one thing to get a mod like this working, another to keep it patched despite software updates breaking stuff and to then go further and actually improve the mod. I mean its clear that many of the features that are in Just Business now weren't there in the beginning.

To do all that though and on top of it be dealing with the customer service side of things like newbs posting tech support questions. In fact this thread actually answered another question I had about a different mod when the RSE II creator casually quipped about a change he made. (For those curious his comment explained he bypassed a lot of standard processing the game does for fast skippable voiced dialogue but that now settlers sometimes sound like a woman and he still gets asked about it)

I will say I only got this mod because Raider Reform School caught my eye and, for all the extra features this and that mod has, the ability to not kill someone shooting at you but instead rehabilitate them into a functioning peaceful member of society is actually really wholesome and nice. I mean I'm not going to pretend I don't have a kindle full of kink erotica and that the extra features aren't incredibly interesting but I thought it was worth pointing out that there is a lightside perspective to this mod. I mean granted that light side perspective also plays into a narrative about the fantasy of the American prison system but even Fallout New Vegas had the NCR using black criminals in chains working as miners so there is precedent for supposed light side fallout protagonists being okay with slavery in the service of punishment and rehabilitation. Sorry, that's probably way too much thought into the lore of this mod in universe lol

Anyway kudos to the modcreators and maintainers.

On 4/10/2021 at 9:35 AM, SlaveHunter311 said:

Can someone copy their fallout4.exe file and paste it here on the forum? I ruined my computer by trying to move all my games and stuff to my external hard drive. I reinstalled Fallout 4  twice and it will not deliver this completely essential file.  So I am fucking livid. could someone do me a solid and give me the file, or tell me how to fix it?

Redownload it from steam or buy a used copy

On 3/24/2021 at 1:06 AM, sila said:

Is it possible to change a slave's sliders in looksmenu and have them stay? I can change hair and face but overlays and changing sliders never stick.

I tried this before and gave up after a while, would like to know for sure though.

You can always save looks in the looks menu and bodyslide to a preset that you can then reapply

On 3/8/2021 at 6:06 AM, SlaveHunter311 said:

That picture is just for fun. The slaves do not get bashful. I wish they did. I would totally pay a big commission for someone to make an embarrassed nude female mod. But I doubt anyone cares to make one. I made the picture using a pose mod;

I see you answering questions and you're being great. I liked your guide on how to capture slaves in just business by the way.

I thought you might like to know that in skyrim there is a mod for animating a woman covering themselves (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/25521) It was used in the Legend of Bikini quest mod where the female player was forced to wear bikinis I think. I know the games are very different but I also know that clothing items have been ported over from Skyrim to Fallout 4 so it might be possible if you can get permission to port that animation into Fallout 4. If nothing else it's a place to start looking for inspiration 

6 hours ago, Farsh-nuke said:

Redownload it from steam or buy a used copy

Hey thanks for all the nice things you said. I already tried redownloading it from steam twice and the file did not appear for some reason. It's been a while since i had to do this part of modding so maybe there is an easy fix but i don't remember. It WOULD help if someone would just copy the file and post it though. I got a million things going on at the moment. But when I get some time i would like to do another tutorial. I cant yet because I dont have Fallout 4 running at the moment.

I wonder if someone can help me out.

I've been working on a mod called Raider Reform School, and among other things, it has furniture like this:

image.png

So I've been trying to get them to work with JustBusiness so the the slaves can't escape. I looked in the JB code, and from what I gathered, adding the furniture forms to the JBRestrictList should be sufficient to ensure that. So, I have code like this in my mod:

;
; update JB restrict formlist. makes it less likely that slaves will escape from RRS stuff
;
function update_list()
        if ! game.isPluginInstalled("JustBusiness.esp")
                return
        endif
        if JBRestrictList == None
                JBRestrictList = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x9d95f, "JustBusiness.esp") as formlist
        endif
        int i = rrs_jb_restrict.getSize()
        while i > 0
                i -= 1
                form f = rrs_jb_restrict.getAt(i)
                if !JBRestrictList.hasForm(f)
                        JBRestrictList.addForm(f)
                endif
        endwhile
endfunction

Which should do the job, so far as I can see. Except it isn't. I don't get the "slave can no longer escape" message, and slaves do in fact escape.

It's all the stranger, because I'm prety sure that it used to work a year or so back when I was last working on RRS.

Do I need to do anything else? I'm a bit baffled here.

(I posted this to the RTRS thread, but it may be of interest here in case anyone is trying the same thing I did)

Well, that's one mystery solved, only to be replaced by another. I added some instrumentation to my JB bridge code:

debug.traceUser("rrs", "JB Bridge: Adding Furniture")
        if ! game.isPluginInstalled("JustBusiness.esp")
                debug.traceUser("rrs", "JB not found")
                return
        endif

Apparently I don't have JustBusiness.esp installed. Which is absolute and arrant nonsense of course. When did IsPluginInstalled stop working?

[edit]

nvm, I'm an idiot. Did "Just Business.esp" gain a space in the file name in the last year, or has this never worked at all?

Ah well, at least I know the problem now.

Slaves not turning up at settlements? 

When slaves are sent to a settlement right away there is no problem but if you've been travelling with them a while and then send them to a settlement they can get stuck. The settlements show people living there but the slave tracking shows them outside of the settlement.

I have slave escapes turned off since some items under Resources, Miscellaneous went missing to be clear

BUG??  I was at the farm after doing a quest with Cait and Europa, then I told one of the slaves there she was a prostitute, she instantly asked Cait and (duh) she accepted.   They moved over to do the start and didn't.  I found out why, Prostitution is asking for AGGRESSIVE animations, umm, why?  I apparently don't have any installed (MF/FF/MM), so that would explain why none of my prostitutes do anything with AAF, because AAF can't find any AGGRESSIVE animations to work with.  There doesn't seem to be a setting to avoid that.

Can this be fixed please, I'd rather not have to add animations to fix something that should be consensual and not aggressive, or just not ask for specifically aggressive and let AAF find MF/FF/MM animations of any kind, so those with aggressive ones will see them along with consensual.

GuruSR.