so I installed this mod and it worked great enslave and such but then i lost my laptop charger for about 3 months after finally getting a new one I started up fo4 again and then realized I could no longer enslave people. I could still mark them and all my previous slaves still worked but I could no longer make any new slaves I would mark them "injure" them and then give them a collar. it would end there they would still be on the floor in a injured state and the only dialogue option is "here put this collar on" they would never put it on and they wouldn't become a slave any way I can fix this?

Hello everyone, I have a BIG QUESTION ^^. I'm playing the game again, and have now added this mod. Soooo unfortunately I just mark Preston. Anyway to fix that? With a command?

I really dont like to reload, because it was just a long time I noticed. :(

2 hours ago, themoreiwatchthemoreilearn said:

so I installed this mod and it worked great enslave and such but then i lost my laptop charger for about 3 months after finally getting a new one I started up fo4 again and then realized I could no longer enslave people. I could still mark them and all my previous slaves still worked but I could no longer make any new slaves I would mark them "injure" them and then give them a collar. it would end there they would still be on the floor in a injured state and the only dialogue option is "here put this collar on" they would never put it on and they wouldn't become a slave any way I can fix this?

Check its all still installed correctly

Well I use it fine. Have you checked the settings in the MCM and that all the things it depends on are installed correctly?

Maybe post your load order here under a spoiler tag. To do the spoiler tag before the load order type [ spoiler ] then after the load order type [/ spoiler ] Obviously remember to delete the spaces and post the spoiler tags on separate lines from any other text.

On 5/5/2021 at 3:19 PM, themoreiwatchthemoreilearn said:

If they are lying on the ground injured and don't heal try shooting them a couple times then wait. I don't know why this works but it does for me.

On 5/5/2021 at 11:28 PM, Schaelar said:

Hello everyone, I have a BIG QUESTION ^^. I'm playing the game again, and have now added this mod. Soooo unfortunately I just mark Preston. Anyway to fix that? With a command?

I really dont like to reload, because it was just a long time I noticed. :(

Hopefully you've worked this out by now, if not just talk to any NPC you've accidentally marked and then select the "You may go" option.  Then all is back to normal

Hello, I am just installing this and will try it out soon. Despite reading several pages I still need check I know what to expect.

Am I right that the only circumstances in which this mod will allow you to enslave a target is when they have been previously Marked? Or will it allow a similar interaction with surrendered enemies?

how do i remove one of the slave, i accidently delete one of the npc replacer mod and turn one of the slave into a roach LOL, and i disabled the slave using console, but the slave marking/tracker still exist how do i delete it?, re-installing doesn't change anything.

lololol.png

Edited by Ulala____
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2020 at 9:10 PM, Rogelio11 said:

ok, This will be first uploads. got a okay permission from ignotum_virum to upload two esp race patchs for just business.

please do not distribute outside the loverlab website unless you got a okay from ignotum_virum.

this doesn't seem to hard for me to mod through FO4edit lol  I just use the formid list and it works alright when you capture a NPC through just business.

FYI- I haven't test out the vulpine race mod patch. only so far the Pony race patch. 

Hide contents

2-2.png.71859b039a04bc6b99b3352d92164f5d.png

2.png.f8760fcabf05bba2b741358611069d01.png

1.png.8207c5936bdbd6e2d917935b6558d6ba.png

Just Business 0.7.5 Pony Race patch.esp 253 B · 47 downloads

Just Business 0.7.5 Vulpine Race Patch.esp 261 B · 36 downloads

is there a Lupines race patch?

4 hours ago, Juubinookami1093 said:

is there a Lupines race patch?

hello! to be honest, I haven't play the game for a year. I haven't made a patch of that race :( 

If you like to make a patch yourself. Last time I remember, I just create a esp as a replacer type through FO4Edit if im not mistaken. I could be wrong if that doesn't work.  Then copy Just Business's FormID list- 05110156 that has the JBRaceHumanGhoulList into the new esp replacer then find the Lupine race formid thing into there and test it out.

I could reinstall game again and make it for you :D 

On 11/30/2020 at 7:01 AM, SlaveHunter311 said:

Still kinda wishing that my slaves would show me with their faces how much they really resent it when I capture them and strip then naked.

13.jpg.dae90dfe07ca49ca576fb346a66d6f19.jpg

Request Shame and Anger Expressions and motions for Just business - Request & Find - Fallout 4 Adult & Sex Mods - LoversLab

I'm late to the party but i want this as well. e.g. they start with the angry expression and gradually as their obedience increases they hate the player less and less until they love him at the end when they're broken completely.

19 hours ago, Rogelio11 said:

hello! to be honest, I haven't play the game for a year. I haven't made a patch of that race :( 

If you like to make a patch yourself. Last time I remember, I just create a esp as a replacer type through FO4Edit if im not mistaken. I could be wrong if that doesn't work.  Then copy Just Business's FormID list- 05110156 that has the JBRaceHumanGhoulList into the new esp replacer then find the Lupine race formid thing into there and test it out.

I could reinstall game again and make it for you :D 

Please and Thank you

On 6/17/2021 at 10:09 AM, Juubinookami1093 said:

Please and Thank you

Alrighty,  got the game installed. I just download the needed mods for just business and the race mod.  

as always for anyone, please dont share it outside of loverlabs. ask ignotum_virum if it is okay to do so.

here are the images of the esp race patch i did through FO4Edit today.  I haven't test the race patch out. It should work out okay and the esp on the very bottom of the list along with the other patch esps.  but please let me know if it does not work. I'm still a newbie lol

Spoiler

1.thumb.png.6956cdaeda9126274dc75315f65b69dd.png

2.png.5deb6a27662e1f9308f49f4dbac9e188.png

3.png.66069af41ff089b79730128f310b3344.png

Just Business- Lupines Race Patch.esp

Edited by Rogelio11
16 hours ago, Rogelio11 said:

Alrighty,  got the game installed. I just download the needed mods for just business and the race mod.   Just Business- Lupines Race Patch.esp

as always for anyone, please dont share it outside of loverlabs. ask ignotum_virum if it is okay to do so.

here are the images of the esp race patch i did through FO4Edit today.  I haven't test the race patch out. It should work out okay and the esp on the very bottom of the list along with the other patch esps.  but please let me know if it does not work. I'm still a newbie lol

Hide contents

1.thumb.png.6956cdaeda9126274dc75315f65b69dd.png

2.png.5deb6a27662e1f9308f49f4dbac9e188.png

3.png.66069af41ff089b79730128f310b3344.png

Just Business- Lupines Race Patch.esp 340 B · 2 downloads

patrickstar.jpg

you are a GOAT.