Hey all slavers here!

I was really enjoying all those very naughty mods I had with FO4, but for some reason I had to move all my game from a HDD to a SSD. And since then, I have a lot of issues with almost every mod I had before. Although I noticed there is a serious issue with NMM who just skip the installation of half the files of EVERY mod I install, I decided to install the mods manually.

And yet, Just Business is the mod that I cannot make working correctly. I have several issues:

1 - Not any one of my slave have a collar. I have to craft them and to give them manually. Not a big issue, but that is definitely not normal.

2 - I installed all the required additionnal mentioned mods (XDI, Rename Anything, TextInputMenu), but I can't rename any of my slaves. When I choose this command, nothing happens at all. It just exits the dialogue.

3 - I can't teach obedience to any of my slaves neither. I installed ALL the AAF I found (well, I tried first with the ones I had on my previous installation of FO4, and since nothing worked, I installed more AAF files), and still, nothing else happen than only exiting the dialogue.

I'm "working" on this issue for more than 12 hours now, so I think the time has come to call you experts for some help or ideas :)

Thanks for your time and patience!

Just a quick question regarding the terminal listing of slaves.  I have 4 in Red Rocket, but they don't list as being at Red Rocket, what is the best solution to setting their "home"?  It didn't come up as an option anywhere.

GuruSR.

3 hours ago, GuruSR said:

Just a quick question regarding the terminal listing of slaves.  I have 4 in Red Rocket, but they don't list as being at Red Rocket, what is the best solution to setting their "home"?  It didn't come up as an option anywhere.

GuruSR.

If you never got the option to send them to your settlement when you captured them then you dont have "just business" installed correctly. My guess is that you would be missing "extended dialogue interface" If that is the case fix that. 

REQUIREMENTS

If you are trying to get your lost slaves to your settlement then you can use the "Slavery Control System" to summon them to the terminal/computer you have in your settlement and if they are already assigned to the settlement they should stay there. Otherwise you will have to assign them via the dialogue menu under the option "Go Home."

You can get a copy of the "slavery control system" by going to the mcm menu, scrolling to "just business." Under "Just Business" scroll down to "debugs and other"  Then hit update. This will deposit the Slavery Control System into your inventory under misc-I think.

21 hours ago, SlaveHunter311 said:

If you never got the option to send them to your settlement when you captured them then you dont have "just business" installed correctly. My guess is that you would be missing "extended dialogue interface" If that is the case fix that. 

I do have it installed correctly, I know this for a fact, it works properly, I'm just not sure *if* the bed count at 30 is limiting the extra slaves from being lasted there.

21 hours ago, SlaveHunter311 said:

If you are trying to get your lost slaves to your settlement then you can use the "Slavery Control System" to summon them to the terminal/computer you have in your settlement and if they are already assigned to the settlement they should stay there. Otherwise you will have to assign them via the dialogue menu under the option "Go Home."

I used the Go Home, but it didn't add them to the settlement, it could just be an issue with the max amount of people available in the settlement being above that with them around, but when I said "Go Home" they went to the right settlement, which oddly put it over the current max beds.

I've used the Slavery Control System when I couldn't find the slave, apparently they were stuck in a wall...  I could see them using the "most wanted" option I have, but I couldn't find them, only a pointer in a wall.  Chalk it up to weird Bethesda pathing out-of-cell behavior.

Just the list of slaves said (3) and the amount at the settlement was (0), yet they were there and when I assigned them to a pillary, they'd "get in it", then go back out of it, but they wouldn't be marked as being in there (the body would stay red on the usage), presumably so you can assign them elsewhere.  I have the "Slaves can escape" off because I assign them all to a pillary and it said if you do that, they won't escape.  Maybe I missed an update notice that states that was changed.

GuruSR.

On the issue of enslaving important NPC's in Nuka World, what I did is mark the characters and then use Sex Em up on the characters. After the deed they'll get knocked out as normal. I'm not sure if there are some issues on the dialogue when you try to enslave but it easily worked for me.

6 hours ago, GuruSR said:

I do have it installed correctly, I know this for a fact, it works properly, I'm just not sure *if* the bed count at 30 is limiting the extra slaves from being lasted there.

I used the Go Home, but it didn't add them to the settlement, it could just be an issue with the max amount of people available in the settlement being above that with them around, but when I said "Go Home" they went to the right settlement, which oddly put it over the current max beds.

I've used the Slavery Control System when I couldn't find the slave, apparently they were stuck in a wall...  I could see them using the "most wanted" option I have, but I couldn't find them, only a pointer in a wall.  Chalk it up to weird Bethesda pathing out-of-cell behavior.

Just the list of slaves said (3) and the amount at the settlement was (0), yet they were there and when I assigned them to a pillary, they'd "get in it", then go back out of it, but they wouldn't be marked as being in there (the body would stay red on the usage), presumably so you can assign them elsewhere.  I have the "Slaves can escape" off because I assign them all to a pillary and it said if you do that, they won't escape.  Maybe I missed an update notice that states that was changed.

GuruSR.

You might be interested in adding this mod to your load order.

Build Limit Remover at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

ZaZOut4 Beta V.003 - Framework & Resources - LoversLab

TortureDevices - Animation - LoversLab

Hey SlaveHunter311! 

When I press "to teach you obedience.." and then "I'll fuck you.." or some other option, nothing happens. I've tried re-installing all mods a couple of times, in the correct order and nothing has worked for me yet. Any clues?

Thanks in advance, Teo

On 2/22/2021 at 1:59 AM, M4cM4rco said:

Is it normal, when I choose to have sex with my slave, that nothing happens?

Did you find a reason for this? I'll add that my FAA works fine and I've gone through all mods one by one to make sure everything works, and they do.

On 2/27/2021 at 11:52 PM, justkaka said:

there is an issue. i talk to slave only 4 line. "quest, inventry,  ,relax". no "gohome",

no "listen". i have all  mod  requested.

could anyone know what's i miss?

i figure out a way to set slave home.

first take slave to settlement, enter the build mode.

then select  slave press "R" key send him to a settlement.

last   need talk to slave chicoe "relax".(otherwise the slave will not be assigned a job )

the slave will be a regular settler.

On 3/4/2021 at 3:35 AM, teotaur said:

Hey SlaveHunter311! 

When I press "to teach you obedience.." and then "I'll fuck you.." or some other option, nothing happens. I've tried re-installing all mods a couple of times, in the correct order and nothing has worked for me yet. Any clues?

Thanks in advance, Teo

Sorry I didn't see your post for a while. I am flattered that you called me out by name. I am however worried I wont know how to help you. But lets give it a crack I guess. 

Most of the time when a problem like this occurs it IS that something was not installed correctly. You seem pretty confident that you installed all of the requirements though. So maybe that eliminates my first suspicion that AAF was not installed properly. You even said that I think. Or at least I think that's what you meant.

On 3/4/2021 at 4:11 AM, teotaur said:

Did you find a reason for this? I'll add that my FAA works fine and I've gone through all mods one by one to make sure everything works, and they do.

If everything is installed correctly then the only problem I can think of would be the load order maybe. Which you can fix either by using LOOT, or letting Vortex sort your mods for you.

What mod manager are you using by the way?

Anyone have a good means of "resetting" a slave, tried knocking it out, doesn't work, still can't tell it what to do (Talk).

Also I'm noticing, *JUST* with slaves that are following, going through a load door, the body disappears, floating head/feet/hands.  If I disable/enable the actor, it's back until the next load door, but I've had naked people follow me before through load doors and it doesn't happen, maybe the collar is to blame, as I don't see it either when the body vanishes.

GuruSR.

1 hour ago, GuruSR said:

Anyone have a good means of "resetting" a slave, tried knocking it out, doesn't work, still can't tell it what to do (Talk).

Also I'm noticing, *JUST* with slaves that are following, going through a load door, the body disappears, floating head/feet/hands.  If I disable/enable the actor, it's back until the next load door, but I've had naked people follow me before through load doors and it doesn't happen, maybe the collar is to blame, as I don't see it either when the body vanishes.

GuruSR.

Maybe you will find this useful. 

2 hours ago, churubin said:

So, i'm having this problem with dialogs that i'm only getting 4 options, and one doesn't show up

I have all required mods, and they're all updated

ScreenShot2.png.d3f218d097e06cb4fc6f9f113a3c68b2.png

It really seems like "Extended Dialogue Interface" is not functioning. You say you installed everything? Well maybe your plugins for XDI got turned off. Maybe check em.

This is what your Dialogue menu should look like;

options.jpg.64d62752231102aed9e05397d7c5954e.jpg

There should be a ton of options.

6 hours ago, SlaveHunter311 said:

It really seems like "Extended Dialogue Interface" is not functioning. You say you installed everything? Well maybe your plugins for XDI got turned off. Maybe check em.

This is what your Dialogue menu should look like;

options.jpg.64d62752231102aed9e05397d7c5954e.jpg

There should be a ton of options.

I checked, and it seems that the plugin is there, it even shows in MCM, but it does nothing

At first, i thought the problem was Full Dialogue Interface, but uninstalling it did nothing

5 hours ago, GuruSR said:

Is there a way to "reset" a slave, I can't talk to the slave, she won't stop following me, I knock her on the ground and she's "wounded" and I still can't talk to her.  Any thoughts on what I can do?

GuruSR.

Yes! You can hit the ` button on your keyboard and try these console commands. Recycleactor will reset the npc. Great if they wont stop following you or if they are just buggy in general. Once you hit ` remember to click on the npc with the mouse so that it displays the skew for that npc. Be careful not to click on your own character. Do a quick save before you attempt this.

If the NPC is so messed up it wont respond to the action button then you have a couple options but I think the simplest would be to reset it via console commands.

Fallout 4 console commands - The Fallout Wiki (fandom.com)

The command you will want to use under NPC manipulation is probably one of these two; "Recycleactor" or "ResetAI"

recycleactor – Resets some NPCs.

• Note: This causes randomly generated NPCs and random encounter NPCs (like a patrolling minuteman, raiders attacking a settlement, or a named traveling trader) to vanish completely from the area. This can be used without a "resurrect" command.
  • If used on the player, it will reset all effects currently affecting the player. This makes it useful for addressing glitches. The player's inventory will reset (be emptied), and any gear or items will be removed. A Vault 111 jumpsuit will be added and equipped. Appearance, level, perks, quests, caps, fatigue, and thirst do not reset.
  • Using the command on a companion will cause them to respawn on the next map change. Can be used when one is stuck in a Power Armor frame; the power armor set will spawn to the location where one wears it with all modifications undone.
  • It fixes the error from the above command by refreshing their model.
  • Using this command on a power armor frame will return the frame to its original location and replace all current armor pieces with a random assortment of leveled armor pieces (though the model won't change until entry).
  • Using this command on a random settler will "reroll" the settler, allowing for an alternate appearance or gender. "Rerolled" settlers will spawn at one of the settler spawn points around the settlement and will stick to it until the game is restarted (which will just assign them a new spawn point).
  • Note that this command will also reset the inventory of any NPC (including companions) to their default state, and as such, any gear or items given to them will be forfeit (the "resurrect" command also has this issue, so make sure to take any important items off of their bodies before you use that command as well).
    • The command openactorcontainer 1 may be used while selecting any NPC with the console to open up their inventory (as if you were trading items with a companion) as a workaround for the above issues. This will work on any NPC, including creatures and robots (hostility does not stop it from working, either).

Now take note that if you use this on a generic NPC like an ordinary settler then the appearance of the settler may change after being reset using this method. And they might be undressed as well. If its a special NPC like Marcy Long then she will just reload with her default equipment and appearance, but she may lose anything you have given to her before the reset if you cant remove it from here using the "openactorcontainer" command. Also maybe quicksave before you try this to be safe.

• ResetAI – Resets an NPC's AI. Example use case: An NPC is endlessly trying to walk through a wall, or similar non-traversable obstacle, and the commands ForcePathFailure and/or ForceRepath have revealed that it is not currently pathing. ResetAI will cause it to "forget" what it has "learned", which should stop its current behavior, and then begin "learning" again. As is apparent, the NPC AI is very limited, and the new results may not better, or even different from, the previous results, but it should provide at least a temporary respite from the immersion-ruining spectacle of an NPC relentlessly attempting the same obviously impossible action.

Fallout 4 console commands | Fallout Wiki | Fandom

• ForceRepath - (AKA frp) - The selected NPC, if currently pathing, is forced to forget its current path data, and start to find new paths from scratch.
  • ForcePathFailure - (AKA fpf) - The selected NPC, if currently pathing, is forced to regard the path it is currently trying to take as a failure, and to re-evaluate its current pathing options in that light. (This is a somewhat-educated guess, that appears consistent with observed NPC behavior.)

1817520113_yesbitch.jpg.db992b264c5ef97ce6a5366211616adf.jpg

9 hours ago, SlaveHunter311 said:

If the NPC is so messed up it wont respond to the action button then you have a couple options but I think the simplest would be to reset it via console commands.

It's a slave (temp FF type), so recycleactor won't do anything but reset it to the default base actor.  I did it from a load, so I undid the test, guess I'll load the mod in to see what requirements are for the menu to show up and see if it can't be added back to the slave.  I can trade with the slave, tell it to stay/follow, but I can't sell it or tell it what to do.  Wounding them doesn't help.

The slave also doesn't seem to be "covering themselves" when naked, guess that is a mod doing that?

GuruSR.

3 hours ago, GuruSR said:

It's a slave (temp FF type), so recycleactor won't do anything but reset it to the default base actor.  I did it from a load, so I undid the test, guess I'll load the mod in to see what requirements are for the menu to show up and see if it can't be added back to the slave.  I can trade with the slave, tell it to stay/follow, but I can't sell it or tell it what to do.  Wounding them doesn't help.

The slave also doesn't seem to be "covering themselves" when naked, guess that is a mod doing that?

GuruSR.

That picture is just for fun. The slaves do not get bashful. I wish they did. I would totally pay a big commission for someone to make an embarrassed nude female mod. But I doubt anyone cares to make one. I made the picture using a pose mod;

Slave and Model Poses at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

and I added in the comic book dialogue bubble with "3D Paint."

I am not sure what you mean by "temp ff type slave" but I know if you have a significant companion like Cait or Gage and they wont dismiss, then you can do this via console commands.

1. open console and click on Cait (or any follower you may have this problem with) and enter the following commands:
  2. setconsolescopequest followers
  3. emptyrefalias companion
  4. setplayerteammate 0

It helped me get rid of Gage when he would not leave me alone. The other console commands would not work because he was a diffrent type of companion then your typical "just business" slaves.

[SOLVED] Can't dismiss companion recruited via console commands - Please Help! | Community Forums for Bethesda.net

Pose.jpg.d7e87ceb2852ee67bf11dcabbf96d861.jpg

15 hours ago, SlaveHunter311 said:

That picture is just for fun. The slaves do not get bashful. I wish they did. I would totally pay a big commission for someone to make an embarrassed nude female mod. But I doubt anyone cares to make one. I made the picture using a pose mod;

Ah, wasn't sure, thought they may have done that during capture.  Yes, would have been nice to have it.

15 hours ago, SlaveHunter311 said:

I am not sure what you mean by "temp ff type slave" but I know if you have a significant companion like Cait or Gage and they wont dismiss, then you can do this via console commands.

Bethesda games (TES, Fallout, probably others), use mod list from 00 to FE (0 to 254), FFXXXXXX (the XXXXXX is the amount of spawned items that can be in the save game), FF is considered "Temp", meaning it's made, killed, recycled, reused.  The clones made all start with mod ID FF.  Actors of that have a default actor base of a default actor (male or female), this case it would be what looks like a Raider, so recycleactor will reset it to the base female/male actor for the game (not of the actor you cloned).  It was Simone, when I actorreset her she went from dark skinned to looking like what you have in your last screenshot with dark face paint over the eyes and a completely different face (it's the default female in the CK).  I ended up killing her and disabling her body via console.

Sadly, I somehow marked the ASIA bot after me (Patrol Leader G101), for enslaving, which sadly I can't undo, so now she's permanently set as Protected.  Can't seem to find a way to fix that, because she's been added to one of the quest collections which are setting the actors Protected, but since the extended menus won't come up for her anymore, I can't even talk to her when she's wounded.  I ended up disabling her AI and moving her into a spot I don't need to see her anymore at, sadly, may be the only thing attacking the settlement.

GuruSR.

i think i cant get this to play nice with AFF.

Does one have any idea ware i should star to try to trouble shoot this ?

im experiencing the "oh" response wen i try to discipline  other then that EVERYTHING GELS IS WORKING but every thing should be installed  right. i just used vortex  to for it all for me BTW  it was a clean install with the exception of DD which also need a clean install so it was installed first all other mod i installed later wen i believed it was. "i guess not lol"

I am suspecting AAF is not working right but i don't know how to fix it.  I do have the face morph plugin for DD working which uses AFF so i am really confused.

oh1.png

fall out aff 2.png

On 3/2/2021 at 2:56 PM, VladimirMurphy said:

Hey all slavers here!

I was really enjoying all those very naughty mods I had with FO4, but for some reason I had to move all my game from a HDD to a SSD. And since then, I have a lot of issues with almost every mod I had before. Although I noticed there is a serious issue with NMM who just skip the installation of half the files of EVERY mod I install, I decided to install the mods manually.

And yet, Just Business is the mod that I cannot make working correctly. I have several issues:

1 - Not any one of my slave have a collar. I have to craft them and to give them manually. Not a big issue, but that is definitely not normal.

2 - I installed all the required additionnal mentioned mods (XDI, Rename Anything, TextInputMenu), but I can't rename any of my slaves. When I choose this command, nothing happens at all. It just exits the dialogue.

3 - I can't teach obedience to any of my slaves neither. I installed ALL the AAF I found (well, I tried first with the ones I had on my previous installation of FO4, and since nothing worked, I installed more AAF files), and still, nothing else happen than only exiting the dialogue.

I'm "working" on this issue for more than 12 hours now, so I think the time has come to call you experts for some help or ideas :)

Thanks for your time and patience!

did you ever get AAF working i have been at it for 2 days