3 hours ago, Darktist said:

Great mode. I have an issue to assign slaves to harvest crops or to pillory, they just turning around not responsive to workshop commands. 

I've downloaded your latest version: JustBusiness_0.7.5.rar

Help would be appreciated.

Sound like you haven't assigned them to the settlement yet. You dismiss them with dialog line "Go home" and it will allow you to assign them to a settlement and that will allow you to assign them to work in that settlement. They are no longer your follower at that point.

13 hours ago, SlaveHunter311 said:

click on "Just Business [WIP]" next to the icon showing my avatar, and the date December 25, 2020. That should take you to #1316 where we talk a bit about this subject before. 

Or just download this mod.  Hot Mama Settlers and Bandits at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Thank you, I ended up doing the solution of replacing the dirty textures with clean ones by just copying the clean files and renaming them. I do have another problem though. I can't seem to change my slaves appearance using the looks menu. I change them and next time I come back or quit and come back into the game, they've reset to how they looked before I used the looks menu on them. I think it might just be their heads that are resetting though, because the tattoos I put on the bodies stay. I can apply/remove makeup but it resets like I mentioned. but the hair wont change at all. I am using https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9963?tab=description so maybe that has something to do with it, I have no idea.

hmm. I don't know if I can help you. It sounds to me like "Beautiful Female Enemies" may be reloading their own templets after you quit your game and return to it. Also that mod might be complex enough that it just is not compatible with "Just Business's" Looks menu for npc's. That is what I think is most likely. Hopefully you didn't cause any mayhem by messing with the game files-files that "Beautiful Female Enemies" probably also works with. 

Its odd that you cant change the hairstyle too. What I would do if I were you is I would try uninstalling "Beautiful Female Enemies" and seeing if looks menu works better without it. If things are still a mess maybe consider fixing the game files that you tinkered with, even if you have to reinstall Fallout 4. If that is the case you can just do what I did to get my girls to have clean skin. And that was by just installing "Hot Mama Settler and Bandits." That way you can use most of looks menu to your satisfaction and have your changes stick. Although let me warn you, I am not able to get tattoo's from "Tattoos for Captives" to work outside of looks menu in my game. Other people can, but I wanted to let you know you might get my same issue there, and that would be a shame if you love tattoos.

One more thing, it might not be a bad idea to see if you swapped those game files for the clean skin and dirty skin correctly by messaging AWHA.

It couldn't hurt to make sure you did it the way he intended.

13 hours ago, Sulphur.999 said:

Sound like you haven't assigned them to the settlement yet. You dismiss them with dialog line "Go home" and it will allow you to assign them to a settlement and that will allow you to assign them to work in that settlement. They are no longer your follower at that point.

How stupid of me, I told her to go home and when she started to walk I'v told her to follow me. When we travelled to Sanctuary hills I released her and didn't understand that she should get another get home command in order to assign her. Thanks pal :) 

Currently running 0.7.5, have been encountering a bug where a slave will absolutely not leave my side
things i've tried:

-dismissing her to a settlement (first time i had realized this problem in that specific save, i have made many in the attempt to get my modlist working)

-tried to sell her at auction house (other slaves worked, this one didnt)
-doing the "disable then enable" in the console (this just changes the face preset to another of the generic raider)

so far only one slave is affected by this, the others are completely fine, i can reassign or sell the rest with no issue. I haven't reached the limit of 100 slaves that i've heard about, was at around 40-45 slaves.

It wasn't the first time, the first i thought it was a conflict when one of the slaves got stuck in nuka world, as in literally couldn't move even after i used console commands to move them. they would just get stuck in the new spot. And I couldn't dismiss them either at that time.

does anyone know a fix?

8 hours ago, 5HOCH1 said:

Currently running 0.7.5, have been encountering a bug where a slave will absolutely not leave my side
things i've tried:

-dismissing her to a settlement (first time i had realized this problem in that specific save, i have made many in the attempt to get my modlist working)

-doing the "disable then enable" in the console (this just changes the face preset to another of the generic raider)

so far only one slave is affected by this, the others are completely fine, i can reassign or sell the rest with no issue. I haven't reached the limit of 100 slaves that i've heard about, was at around 40-45 slaves.

It wasn't the first time, the first i thought it was a conflict when one of the slaves got stuck in nuka world, as in literally couldn't move even after i used console commands to move them. they would just get stuck in the new spot. And I couldn't dismiss them either at that time.

does anyone know a fix?

Sounds like she lost her references to workshopscript or something equally arcane. Sometimes the game just glitches. Kill her and be on your way. Anything else would be uncivilized

8 hours ago, 5HOCH1 said:

things i've tried:

does anyone know a fix?

Have you tried resetting her>? 

It sounds like she has gotten buggy and needs to be reset. You can reset her in the "info" area of her dialogue options or you can do it manually with console commands.

Click on the character using the A button "XBox controller," or X button "PS4 controller"

1.jpg.d8321be0ad469e83b7731e7b301ea734.jpg

Use the dialogue box to scroll down to "info."

2.jpg.28f57c757c4771990b0f98c85a5ae5fd.jpg

Click that and scroll down to "reset."

3.jpg.319cfe8319859eeb09445998a77c5a41.jpg

If the NPC is so messed up it wont respond to the action button then you have a couple options but I think the simplest would be to reset it via console commands.

Fallout 4 console commands - The Fallout Wiki (fandom.com)

The command you will want to use under NPC manipulation is probably one of these two; "Recycleactor" or "ResetAI"

recycleactor – Resets some NPCs.

• Note: This causes randomly generated NPCs and random encounter NPCs (like a patrolling minuteman, raiders attacking a settlement, or a named traveling trader) to vanish completely from the area. This can be used without a "resurrect" command.
  • If used on the player, it will reset all effects currently affecting the player. This makes it useful for addressing glitches. The player's inventory will reset (be emptied), and any gear or items will be removed. A Vault 111 jumpsuit will be added and equipped. Appearance, level, perks, quests, caps, fatigue, and thirst do not reset.
  • Using the command on a companion will cause them to respawn on the next map change. Can be used when one is stuck in a Power Armor frame; the power armor set will spawn to the location where one wears it with all modifications undone.
  • It fixes the error from the above command by refreshing their model.
  • Using this command on a power armor frame will return the frame to its original location and replace all current armor pieces with a random assortment of leveled armor pieces (though the model won't change until entry).
  • Using this command on a random settler will "reroll" the settler, allowing for an alternate appearance or gender. "Rerolled" settlers will spawn at one of the settler spawn points around the settlement and will stick to it until the game is restarted (which will just assign them a new spawn point).
  • Note that this command will also reset the inventory of any NPC (including companions) to their default state, and as such, any gear or items given to them will be forfeit (the "resurrect" command also has this issue, so make sure to take any important items off of their bodies before you use that command as well).
    • The command openactorcontainer 1 may be used while selecting any NPC with the console to open up their inventory (as if you were trading items with a companion) as a workaround for the above issues. This will work on any NPC, including creatures and robots (hostility does not stop it from working, either).

Now take note that if you use this on a generic NPC like an ordinary settler then the appearance of the settler may change after being reset using this method. And they might be undressed as well. If its a special NPC like Marcy Long then she will just reload with her default equipment and appearance, but she may lose anything you have given to her before the reset if you cant remove it from here using the "openactorcontainer" command. Also maybe quicksave before you try this to be safe.

• ResetAI – Resets an NPC's AI. Example use case: An NPC is endlessly trying to walk through a wall, or similar non-traversable obstacle, and the commands ForcePathFailure and/or ForceRepath have revealed that it is not currently pathing. ResetAI will cause it to "forget" what it has "learned", which should stop its current behavior, and then begin "learning" again. As is apparent, the NPC AI is very limited, and the new results may not better, or even different from, the previous results, but it should provide at least a temporary respite from the immersion-ruining spectacle of an NPC relentlessly attempting the same obviously impossible action.

Just in case you are not familiar with console commands, hit the ` key that's right above the tab button. Then use the mouse to click on the NPC you want to interact with. Once you click on him it will display his target ID number. Now type in the desired console command: "Recycleactor" or "ResetAI" and hit enter.

4.jpg.906bf3f1230a9aed57ceaef5c2f773c6.jpg

I hope this fixes your problem. Let me know if it does ok.

On 1/29/2021 at 3:00 PM, Darktist said:

I have an issue to assign slaves to harvest crops or to pillory

Not assigned to the plant ... I think.

The solution:

Must be assigned to the plants.

Check the success and condition on the holodisc.

And with the manager, it can be assigned to the job.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A csicska ... Nincs hozzárendelve a telephez, munkához csak az után lehet... szerintem. Legalább is nálam ezt csinálja, ekkor. Addig jön utánam mint egy kutya. 

A megoldás:

A telephez kell rendelni. 

A holokazettán ellenőrizni a sikert és állapotot utána a kívántak szerint intézkedni.

A menedzserrel (88-as terminál) pedig hozzárendelhető a (bármiféle) rendelkezésre álló munkához. 
* ha már a telephez rendelt... bármit megtesz akár egy jó cseléd.

471338753_Fallout42020-11-2919-05-43-09.jpg.4922d3ef612e4db499f5d4af094b8f02.jpg

3 hours ago, Sulphur.999 said:

Sounds like she lost her references to workshopscript or something equally arcane. Sometimes the game just glitches. Kill her and be on your way. Anything else would be uncivilized

Aha but you see, I have already tried that and it didn't work (for some reason all of the slaves turned essential, not sure if there's a setting for that). Lowest raider slave got their head bitten off by a deathclaw and just plonked their butts on the ground like a downed companion would.

3 hours ago, SlaveHunter311 said:

I hope this fixes your problem. Let me know if it does ok.

Will try all of them from top to bottom, will get back to ye on it. And, yea im pretty familiar with the console, albeit only for the additem command when i want to make sure a "late game" mod item is added properly, thanks for the advice.

21 hours ago, SlaveHunter311 said:

hmm. I don't know if I can help you. It sounds to me like "Beautiful Female Enemies" may be reloading their own templets after you quit your game and return to it. Also that mod might be complex enough that it just is not compatible with "Just Business's" Looks menu for npc's. That is what I think is most likely. Hopefully you didn't cause any mayhem by messing with the game files-files that "Beautiful Female Enemies" probably also works with. 

Its odd that you cant change the hairstyle too. What I would do if I were you is I would try uninstalling "Beautiful Female Enemies" and seeing if looks menu works better without it. If things are still a mess maybe consider fixing the game files that you tinkered with, even if you have to reinstall Fallout 4. If that is the case you can just do what I did to get my girls to have clean skin. And that was by just installing "Hot Mama Settler and Bandits." That way you can use most of looks menu to your satisfaction and have your changes stick. Although let me warn you, I am not able to get tattoo's from "Tattoos for Captives" to work outside of looks menu in my game. Other people can, but I wanted to let you know you might get my same issue there, and that would be a shame if you love tattoos.

One more thing, it might not be a bad idea to see if you swapped those game files for the clean skin and dirty skin correctly by messaging AWHA.

It couldn't hurt to make sure you did it the way he intended.

Just Business has a looks menu function? How do you access it? I've just been using the console to open the looks menu on npc's

5 hours ago, 5HOCH1 said:

Aha but you see, I have already tried that and it didn't work (for some reason all of the slaves turned essential, not sure if there's a setting for that). Lowest raider slave got their head bitten off by a deathclaw and just plonked their butts on the ground like a downed companion would.

Glad you got it squared away. For future reference you should have a holotape called "Slave Control System" or some such. If you use that holotape at a terminal you can kill them. If you don't have it (likely) just do a help/player.additem

PS: It has other uses also. Heh

2 hours ago, Cryatoc said:

Just Business has a looks menu function? How do you access it? I've just been using the console to open the looks menu on npc's

Did we install all the requirements?

REQUIREMENTS

As far as reaching the looksmenu function for your slave, it should be as simple as talking to your slave, scrolling down to info, and then scrolling down to change appearance. 

To me it sounds like you don't have "Extended dialogue Interface installed."  Or you have another dialogue mod that interferes with it's function and you should let EDI take that function instead.

9 hours ago, kukoricamorzsa said:

Not assigned to the plant ... I think.

The solution:

Must be assigned to the plants.

Check the success and condition on the holodisc.

And with the manager, it can be assigned to the job.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A csicska ... Nincs hozzárendelve a telephez, munkához csak az után lehet... szerintem. Legalább is nálam ezt csinálja, ekkor. Addig jön utánam mint egy kutya. 

A megoldás:

A telephez kell rendelni. 

A holokazettán ellenőrizni a sikert és állapotot utána a kívántak szerint intézkedni.

A menedzserrel (88-as terminál) pedig hozzárendelhető a (bármiféle) rendelkezésre álló munkához. 
* ha már a telephez rendelt... bármit megtesz akár egy jó cseléd.

471338753_Fallout42020-11-2919-05-43-09.jpg.4922d3ef612e4db499f5d4af094b8f02.jpg

I think you may have done the same thing as this guy from yesterday. It may be that you are trying to assign a slave to harvest crops or occupy a pillory but they wont stick to it. The go over there but then they just get up and leave. If that is the case I think you forgot to assign your slave to the settlement you are at. To fix it approach your slave and;

Hit the action button to enter the dialog menu.  A for Xbox and X for PlayStation. Scroll down to "go home."

1321844442_gohome.jpg.2f42881f664133e75db21f67385b4f2c.jpg

This will provide a list of your settlements for her to head off to so you can run along on your merry way. Send her to one and she will live there and work for you like any other settler.

destination.jpg.83474c1e37a04991668536342a7fbe4b.jpg

Send the slave to a settlement, then go to the settlement, then assign the slave to an object/furniture/store or whatever. From then on she will be stuck to it.

furniitur.jpg.2b6445728fb9a5edf15728c6a98072b4.jpg

3 hours ago, SlaveHunter311 said:

Did we install all the requirements?

REQUIREMENTS

As far as reaching the looksmenu function for your slave, it should be as simple as talking to your slave, scrolling down to info, and then scrolling down to change appearance. 

To me it sounds like you don't have "Extended dialogue Interface installed."  Or you have another dialogue mod that interferes with it's function and you should let EDI take that function instead.

So I installed that hot mamas mod, but I have an issue. If I disable the mod I was previously using, Beautiful female enemies, the game crashes when I try to load a save from the main menu. I didn't even mess with any files in that mod so I have no idea what to do. If you have any suggestions I'd appreciate it.

2 hours ago, Cryatoc said:

So I installed that hot mamas mod, but I have an issue. If I disable the mod I was previously using, Beautiful female enemies, the game crashes when I try to load a save from the main menu. I didn't even mess with any files in that mod so I have no idea what to do. If you have any suggestions I'd appreciate it.

Based on what you've told me, its hard for me to say why your game would be crashing. I really hate to disappoint you but I can only guess what might be wrong. It seems like if you installed all the regular requirements for the mod and you swapped out one npc replacer for another everything should be fine. But if it is not maybe its because you need to restart with a clean save. It does not seem like that should be the case but you may have to resort to that. Those are my only thoughts on that.

20 hours ago, Cryatoc said:

Been thinking about your problem and I want to know what kind of mod manager you are using. I am thinking it might just be your load order got messed up or something. Or maybe some of your plugins got turned off or something simple like that. I use Vortex which fixes your load order the way loot does automatically. I also installed everything in the order recommended by this guide here. 

Fallout 4 Mod List and Load Order Guide (BiRaitBec Modlist) at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Its probably not neccessary to go in this order with Vortex, but back when I used Nexus Mod Manager it was very helpful to do so.