There has recently been a request for the "Furry Fallout" mod to be made compatible with Just Business. I remember that back when it worked, (rest its soul) someone here was able to direct me to a version what worked with the CaN Ponies. Is there any chance there is a patch someone has lying around? I'd try to make one myself (and still might), but it'll most likely result in more harm than good.

6 hours ago, HmnTVI4 said:

There has recently been a request for the "Furry Fallout" mod to be made compatible with Just Business. I remember that back when it worked, (rest its soul) someone here was able to direct me to a version what worked with the CaN Ponies. Is there any chance there is a patch someone has lying around? I'd try to make one myself (and still might), but it'll most likely result in more harm than good.

there was a patch for just business that worked with can? damn, wish i had known about it.

hopefully it's still around somewhere and hopefully there's a patch for furry fallout or other custom race mods.

right now, i'm using furry fallout and the javelin mod, so my base game npcs are furs, while all the dlcs are still human.

20 hours ago, HmnTVI4 said:

13 hours ago, IceBlazeWinters said:

there was a patch for just business that worked with can? damn, wish i had known about it.

hopefully it's still around somewhere and hopefully there's a patch for furry fallout or other custom race mods.

right now, i'm using furry fallout and the javelin mod, so my base game npcs are furs, while all the dlcs are still human.

i went through the pages from 64 back, and i found some patch esps for can ponies, lupine, vulpine, furry race overhaul (i THINK that's furry fallout 4), and some extra patches.

i only made it down a total of like 32 pages though.

the DD patch is for devious devices.

Just Business 0.7.5 Pony Race patch.esp Just Business 0.7.5 Vulpine Race Patch.esp Just Business DD patch.esp Just Business- Furry Races Overhaul Patch.esp Just Business- Lupines Race Patch.esp

21 hours ago, Sulphur.999 said:

You can't that I'm aware of

I am looking at the script source and it looks like the maximum should be 500 caps a go, which is high considering the player gets paid like 150 caps to go off and get shot by a bunch of raiders, it means they must have had hundreds of really rich visitors each.

That means the player character when using beggar whore hardship, must look like a right dog, you cant get paid anything like that for whoring!

1 hour ago, NotKinkyEnough said:

I am looking at the script source and it looks like the maximum should be 500 caps a go, which is high considering the player gets paid like 150 caps to go off and get shot by a bunch of raiders, it means they must have had hundreds of really rich visitors each.

That means the player character when using beggar whore hardship, must look like a right dog, you cant get paid anything like that for whoring!

it could be that you have the multiplier in the mcm set at a high amount

19 hours ago, IceBlazeWinters said:

i went through the pages from 64 back, and i found some patch esps for can ponies, lupine, vulpine, furry race overhaul (i THINK that's furry fallout 4), and some extra patches.

I suppose it's always good to have another set of eyes run the course, I must have just glazed over it in a stupor. And look at them here! All neatly organized in one spot.!

Thank you, virtuous stranger.

On 10/7/2021 at 6:57 AM, IceBlazeWinters said:

It was beautiful... And it even played nice with AAF... Sorta...

I'm saddened that you missed out on it. My finest playthrough must have been the one with the voiced FoE characters.

I miss the ponies, but patching Race Customizer to work again is far beyond my ability. (WCIII TFT modding skills do not translate well.)

Though I don't know what you sought, you might have wanted a world full of Snoo...

A world steeped in nuclear fire where waggly-headed abominations fight one another in a bloodthirsty rage for all eternity, indistinguishable from a political subreddit.

Or ponies, IDK. ^:)

1 hour ago, HmnTVI4 said:

I suppose it's always good to have another set of eyes run the course, I must have just glazed over it in a stupor. And look at them here! All neatly organized in one spot.!

Thank you, virtuous stranger.

It was beautiful... And it even played nice with AAF... Sorta...

I'm saddened that you missed out on it. My finest playthrough must have been the one with the voiced FoE characters.

I miss the ponies, but patching Race Customizer to work again is far beyond my ability. (WCIII TFT modding skills do not translate well.)

Though I don't know what you sought, you might have wanted a world full of Snoo...

A world steeped in nuclear fire where waggly-headed abominations fight one another in a bloodthirsty rage for all eternity, indistinguishable from a political subreddit.

Or ponies, IDK. ^:)

ponies only. that other stuff is weird.

i just hope the furry patch i found in the bundle of pages works, and it's not for a different mod.

Looking at the masters that the "Furry Races Overhaul Patch" relies on, AmeliaRace.esp, LupineRace.esp, and VulpineRace.esm, it appears that this is not the patch we were hoping it would be. It looks like its a bundled patch that also lets you enslave those robot jackal things as well, though I'm not sure why this patch would be needed unless the author somehow made them all play nice with one another.

7 hours ago, HmnTVI4 said:

Looking at the masters that the "Furry Races Overhaul Patch" relies on, AmeliaRace.esp, LupineRace.esp, and VulpineRace.esm, it appears that this is not the patch we were hoping it would be. It looks like its a bundled patch that also lets you enslave those robot jackal things as well, though I'm not sure why this patch would be needed unless the author somehow made them all play nice with one another.

only thing i can think of then, is that it's for the furry race overhaul alpha mod on nexus.

any idea on how to make a patch for furry fallout 4?

I have one question about Just Business. When I enslave NPC and want to change its looks I can do that just fine and the Looksmenu preset works. However, when I want to apply any overlay on it (such as tattoos, pubic hair, etc.) it doesn't work.

I've tried this multiple times: speak to NPC > Info > To change appearance > select overlays in looksmenu > confirm > reset NPC => nothing.

Any help on this?

6 minutes ago, rubber_duck said:

I have one question about Just Business. When I enslave NPC and want to change its looks I can do that just fine and the Looksmenu preset works. However, when I want to apply any overlay on it (such as tattoos, pubic hair, etc.) it doesn't work.

I've tried this multiple times: speak to NPC > Info > To change appearance > select overlays in looksmenu > confirm > reset NPC => nothing.

Any help on this?

try using console commands to do it

57 minutes ago, IceBlazeWinters said:

try using console commands to do it

Haven't tried that yet. Will give it a shot, surely! By the way, just to clarify, upon opening the console I shall click on the enslaved NPC and then 'slm 00xxx' (the number of the enslaved NPC), right?

I'm asking since I don't know if the said number should start with letters (ex. 'ff00203f') or it should be only numbers?

14 minutes ago, rubber_duck said:

Haven't tried that yet. Will give it a shot, surely! By the way, just to clarify, upon opening the console I shall click on the enslaved NPC and then 'slm 00xxx' (the number of the enslaved NPC), right?

I'm asking since I don't know if the said number should start with letters (ex. 'ff00203f') or it should be only numbers?

when you open the console, click on the slave you're trying to edit then type in slm followed by the ref id of what you clicked on

On 6/21/2021 at 12:09 AM, Rogelio11 said:

Alright, just a quick game test run. Here is what I did so far :D

Tomorrow, I'll play the game for a while and capture different NPCs to test out the Just Business mod.

Please let me know what area in the game that you're having trouble trying out the patch at or What NPCs you are trying to capture.

Just Business- Furry Races Overhaul Patch.esp 592 B · 34 downloads

using this file by rogelio11 as a base, since i have no damn idea how to make a mod or a patch, and with the help of blaze69, i managed to successfully make a just business patch that works with the furry fallout 4 mod by bad dog

i managed to successfully enslave a raider deer girl twice upon 2 different save reloads.

but here's my furry fallout 4 just business patch i made.

THIS PATCH requires YOU TO HAVE THESE FILES:
1. Furry Fallout 4 and all of it's requirements

2. Amelia Jackal Race (original furry patch requirement, but also cause i have a servitron mod that makes them amelia jackals, with curie and 88)

3. JAVELIN Cyber Jackal Race (this is because i have mods that change knight rhys and scribe haylen into javelins, PLUS a mod that changes all institute coursers into javelins) 

Just Business- Furry Fallout 4 Patch.esp

Edited by IceBlazeWinters
added required master files for the patch to work

Sorry to be yet another person asking about this issue, but I can't seem to get scenes to start from the sex punishment dialog. AAF is working perfectly well, from what I can tell. I can use the AAF menu to manually start animations. I'm also not sure if this issue will impact the prostitution capabilities. So far I've uninstalled and reinstalled Just Business with no changes to my issues. It just seems like the dialog won't trigger the sex.

4 hours ago, moonlesssky said:

Sorry to be yet another person asking about this issue, but I can't seem to get scenes to start from the sex punishment dialog. AAF is working perfectly well, from what I can tell. I can use the AAF menu to manually start animations. I'm also not sure if this issue will impact the prostitution capabilities. So far I've uninstalled and reinstalled Just Business with no changes to my issues. It just seems like the dialog won't trigger the sex.

What are you trying to trigger vs what do you have installed? It isn't "there are no animations." It's "there are no animations for what you are trying to do."