On 9/6/2021 at 12:23 AM, RIKUWAVE said:

I've been using the another life mod to avoid having to go through the intro section of the game. But whenever I teleport to my new starting location the slave collars are not in my inventory. What am I doing wrong here?

seriously you should get IN-GAME ESP Explorer at Fallout 4 Nexus just remap the AAF's quickscene button to something other than F10/F11 or else it will conflict with this one. This mod I'm reccomending allows you to acess any mod's of vanilla's archives in game. No more console command shenannigans to get objects ever again

On 9/20/2021 at 12:46 PM, cegthkiller said:

Is there any way to increase the number of slaves who can follow you? I ended up with about 30 slaves who follow me, and after that new ones do not want to follow me, and remain in the places where I put the collar on them.

I have same problem so I killed about 10 slaves so I can get different ones .. I use them as companions because vanila companions are somehow bugged and unable to shoot because of some vierd holster and weapond drawing bug ..new slaves just stand there and I cant command them anymore..

5 hours ago, kubaajzsz said:

I'm a hard beginner, so bear with me.
Everything about this mod works fine, except for the sex options. Even though, I've installed all the requirements, themes, animations, literally everything, nothing happens after the prompt to have sex with a slave :c

Can you play animations from the AAF controller screen? I think it's the HOME key to bring it up.

On 9/20/2021 at 5:46 AM, cegthkiller said:

Is there any way to increase the number of slaves who can follow you? I ended up with about 30 slaves who follow me, and after that new ones do not want to follow me, and remain in the places where I put the collar on them.

As I recall 30 is the max you can have following you at one time. You can have as many as you want by assigning some to settlements, but 30 is the most to actually follow you at one time. There is no way that I'm aware of to increase that number

28 minutes ago, kubaajzsz said:

Yup I was able to press the home key and set up a scene but despite having animations installed, I couldn't play one.

After home key did you press enter and get all the options for setting it up? Or does it fail/give error message. If you can't play a scene from there you need to go over your installation again. Something is missing/out of order/etc

On 9/21/2021 at 11:10 PM, Sulphur.999 said:

After home key did you press enter and get all the options for setting it up? Or does it fail/give error message. If you can't play a scene from there you need to go over your installation again. Something is missing/out of order/etc

I went over the installation again (although it was a pain) but now everything works, thanks.
There is one issue tho, I'm using the Bodytalk v. 3.15 and dicks stay flaccid sadly :c

16 hours ago, kubaajzsz said:

I went over the installation again (although it was a pain) but now everything works, thanks.
There is one issue tho, I'm using the Bodytalk v. 3.15 and dicks stay flaccid sadly :c

I'm sure someone can help with that. I never got bodytalk to work right myself. I do know there is a fix for that, I just don't know what it is. :P