I really love the mod, but one thing that bugs me out is amount of caps you can earn through this mod.

Anyone know which line in script I would need to change to lower slave skills scalings? (like for example slave worth 1k atm would be worth 200 caps instead.)

I would even suggest making skill factor multiplier slider for MCM if possible :)

Hello,

Having installed and tried this mod, I am able to make it work, except for one little issue: when I assign a captured slave to stay at some place as a prostitute, she starts doing her job but once she catches a client, that character follows her endlessly but no scene or dialogue is triggered. Is it supposed to start a AAF scene normally ?

AAF works fine otherwise and I can manually find clients for my captured slaves, using the dialogue options. Only the "autonomous" prostitusion mode has the issue.

Any help welcome and thanks for the mod otherwise !

On 2/22/2021 at 11:17 AM, LipoCH said:

Hello,

Having installed and tried this mod, I am able to make it work, except for one little issue: when I assign a captured slave to stay at some place as a prostitute, she starts doing her job but once she catches a client, that character follows her endlessly but no scene or dialogue is triggered. Is it supposed to start a AAF scene normally ?

AAF works fine otherwise and I can manually find clients for my captured slaves, using the dialogue options. Only the "autonomous" prostitusion mode has the issue.

Any help welcome and thanks for the mod otherwise !

Sounds like a mod conflict of some sort. Other than the bit of obviousness I cant begin to guess which one

I have about 60 hours into game play then all of a sudden my slaves refuse to follow me now. I can send them to settlements but I cannot get the to leave the area I capture them at and they can be killed right after be captured. I have tried to reset them and not added any new mods that would alter npc AI just some clothes mods any ideas? Most of my slaves I use the real handcuffs stay in place option and then keep them in submissive pose and just leave them inside my settlement.

On 2/24/2021 at 11:24 PM, rennex said:

I have about 60 hours into game play then all of a sudden my slaves refuse to follow me now. I can send them to settlements but I cannot get the to leave the area I capture them at and they can be killed right after be captured. I have tried to reset them and not added any new mods that would alter npc AI just some clothes mods any ideas? Most of my slaves I use the real handcuffs stay in place option and then keep them in submissive pose and just leave them inside my settlement.

Does any of this help?

If the NPC is so messed up it wont respond to the action button then you have a couple options but I think the simplest would be to reset it via console commands.

Fallout 4 console commands - The Fallout Wiki (fandom.com)

The command you will want to use under NPC manipulation is probably one of these two; "Recycleactor" or "ResetAI"

recycleactor – Resets some NPCs.

• Note: This causes randomly generated NPCs and random encounter NPCs (like a patrolling minuteman, raiders attacking a settlement, or a named traveling trader) to vanish completely from the area. This can be used without a "resurrect" command.
  • If used on the player, it will reset all effects currently affecting the player. This makes it useful for addressing glitches. The player's inventory will reset (be emptied), and any gear or items will be removed. A Vault 111 jumpsuit will be added and equipped. Appearance, level, perks, quests, caps, fatigue, and thirst do not reset.
  • Using the command on a companion will cause them to respawn on the next map change. Can be used when one is stuck in a Power Armor frame; the power armor set will spawn to the location where one wears it with all modifications undone.
  • It fixes the error from the above command by refreshing their model.
  • Using this command on a power armor frame will return the frame to its original location and replace all current armor pieces with a random assortment of leveled armor pieces (though the model won't change until entry).
  • Using this command on a random settler will "reroll" the settler, allowing for an alternate appearance or gender. "Rerolled" settlers will spawn at one of the settler spawn points around the settlement and will stick to it until the game is restarted (which will just assign them a new spawn point).
  • Note that this command will also reset the inventory of any NPC (including companions) to their default state, and as such, any gear or items given to them will be forfeit (the "resurrect" command also has this issue, so make sure to take any important items off of their bodies before you use that command as well).
    • The command openactorcontainer 1 may be used while selecting any NPC with the console to open up their inventory (as if you were trading items with a companion) as a workaround for the above issues. This will work on any NPC, including creatures and robots (hostility does not stop it from working, either).

Now take note that if you use this on a generic NPC like an ordinary settler then the appearance of the settler may change after being reset using this method. And they might be undressed as well. If its a special NPC like Marcy Long then she will just reload with her default equipment and appearance, but she may lose anything you have given to her before the reset if you cant remove it from here using the "openactorcontainer" command. Also maybe quicksave before you try this to be safe.

• ResetAI – Resets an NPC's AI. Example use case: An NPC is endlessly trying to walk through a wall, or similar non-traversable obstacle, and the commands ForcePathFailure and/or ForceRepath have revealed that it is not currently pathing. ResetAI will cause it to "forget" what it has "learned", which should stop its current behavior, and then begin "learning" again. As is apparent, the NPC AI is very limited, and the new results may not better, or even different from, the previous results, but it should provide at least a temporary respite from the immersion-ruining spectacle of an NPC relentlessly attempting the same obviously impossible action.

Fallout 4 console commands | Fallout Wiki | Fandom

• ForceRepath - (AKA frp) - The selected NPC, if currently pathing, is forced to forget its current path data, and start to find new paths from scratch.
  • ForcePathFailure - (AKA fpf) - The selected NPC, if currently pathing, is forced to regard the path it is currently trying to take as a failure, and to re-evaluate its current pathing options in that light. (This is a somewhat-educated guess, that appears consistent with observed NPC behavior.)

1817520113_yesbitch.jpg.db992b264c5ef97ce6a5366211616adf.jpg

is it possible to enslave unique npc?

plan on enslave all nuka gang

and if it possible will it count to open season(as in this mod kill and copy npc when enslave)

mason will not answer when he down

but if i repeatly press e and some how the dialog up but becasue i repeatly press e. it hit enslave  option

the pack boss mason still consider alive and if i use tcl to go to map marker that tell me where is mason i ctd

Yes you can enslave anyone in nuka world. Raider bosses can be a bit buggy though. Sometimes you can get them no problem. Other times it gets glitchy so i suggest you do a quicksave right before enslaving each one. Also one thing that helped me when enslaving Mags was killing her first and then bringing her back to life with the Tesla reanimater dart from magic syringes, and then enslaving her. It seemed to eliminate some of the scripting attached to them making it easier for "just business" to do its thing to them. If that doesn't help you will just have to try over and over again starting from your quick save to get it done. That's my advise about it.

Magic Syringes at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

capture.jpg.b8071ada356c73cd49b467aa6b27c5b4.jpg

876899721_newlife.jpg.99a7c160ea48ccc6bbfea0f3c13aa471.jpg

Okay, I'm new at this but looks like will need JB in order for Raider Reform to work...

Download both, RR doesn't work, none of the RR items show up anywhere...
Okay, let's see if I'm missing other things, download AAF Vanilla Kinky Creature Animations Themes...
Still doesn't work...
You're new at this, just try and figure out what's missing...
There's that baggy shirt mod that's needed for the RR shirts...
Still doesn't work...

Really should stop smashing head into desk, that's not very productive...
Check Mod Config in the game...

...hrm...

Photo56.png.803870e3935f2c057afc83e8be81ea9e.png
...Yeah, I'm new at this...I really need help with what's going on, not sure what other mods I'll need, guess I'll try again after some rest

13 hours ago, Punsaurus said:

Okay, I'm new at this but looks like will need JB in order for Raider Reform to work...

Download both, RR doesn't work, none of the RR items show up anywhere...
Okay, let's see if I'm missing other things, download AAF Vanilla Kinky Creature Animations Themes...
Still doesn't work...
You're new at this, just try and figure out what's missing...
There's that baggy shirt mod that's needed for the RR shirts...
Still doesn't work...

Really should stop smashing head into desk, that's not very productive...
Check Mod Config in the game...

...hrm...

Photo56.png.803870e3935f2c057afc83e8be81ea9e.png
...Yeah, I'm new at this...I really need help with what's going on, not sure what other mods I'll need, guess I'll try again after some rest

Are you just trying to get "Raider Reform School" working? I see you have reached out on that thread, so good.

I noticed that it says your plugins are missing. Did you install all of the requirements correctly? If you did I know that your plugins can get sneakily turned off sometimes if you download mods from within in game mod menu that Bethesda provides. So after you download a mod from there and it resets your in game load order you will want to take a look at your mod manager and check and see if your plugins got turned off. This happens like every time you do that so good to keep in mind.

6 hours ago, SlaveHunter311 said:

Are you just trying to get "Raider Reform School" working? I see you have reached out on that thread, so good.

I noticed that it says your plugins are missing. Did you install all of the requirements correctly? If you did I know that your plugins can get sneakily turned off sometimes if you download mods from within in game mod menu that Bethesda provides. So after you download a mod from there and it resets your in game load order you will want to take a look at your mod manager and check and see if your plugins got turned off. This happens like every time you do that so good to keep in mind.

Thanks for the plugin suggestion, I keep forgetting about that one.  So far so good, originally the one problem was the old Valkyr body which became redundant a while back but was still with the original mod if you wanted the Valkyr face. 

I was able to check out the RRS plugin and looks like it was missing a mod called ChainBikini.esp

That looks like the last thing missing now...I wouldn't have known about this missing piece from just RRS's original description was that it tried to stay away from too many dependencies aside from Just Business.  But it feels like the mod unintentionally got away from that and now needs a laundry list of extras that aren't mentioned and one has to feel your way around to find them.  

Thanks for your help SlaveHunter311, I wouldn't have known about a missing plugin master if you hadn't suggested looking into it.  Now I just have to figure out what and where this ChainBikini.esp is, hopefully it'll be an easy search at Nexus.  Yeah, for me it's like I'm a newbie (seriously yes I AM a newbie at this) jumping into the deep end of modding, but sometimes trial and error is one way to get things working right.