On 1/3/2021 at 3:06 PM, Sulphur.999 said:

It's just a glitch in the matrix. The npc didn't make it all the way to "kill" before the bleeding state (in my simple mind anyway.) Open the console, click the troublesome npc, type "kill" without the quotes, and they will instantly become much more cooperative. In my experience.

Hey, thank you for the answer. The thing is it doesn't work that way either... The only thing I found is to disinstall and reinstall the mod every time I launch the game. Take about 30 seconds and doesn't erase anything so it's fine. Really weird tho...

Everything appears to be working. All settings in MCM are there, and i sucessfully captrued Ack-Ack, but i have no Slave Control System Holotape.

I dont seem to be able to craft one either.

Any ideas ??

Edit: Nevermind, finally found a post on page 32 or something. Hit update in MCM and get a new Slave Control System Holotape. Worked. ?

On 12/24/2020 at 11:38 PM, SlaveHunter311 said:

I think I found the solution to that problem a few months ago. There are two solutions. One was a manual solution that I decided I did not want to mess with in case I screwed something up.

AWHA told me in post

"The game uses "dirty" textures for raiders. These textures are separate from the default textures that you use for player and other NPCs. You can force the game to use "clean" textures for all raiders by replacing the dirty textures with the default ones. Go into your textures folder and find the body texture files, carefully note the file names for the dirty textures (they will have "dirty" in their names), and then rename the default body textures to replace the dirty ones."

I was not in the mood to mess with the main files so I found a much more preferable solution.  This involves plugging in a mod that causes raider factions to have clean skin as a side effect of the mod.

I am not 100% sure this is the right mod but I do think this is the one;

Hot Mama Settlers and Bandits at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Please repost and let me know if it is the right one and that it fixes your problem. I am sure some one else will stumble apon it and would also like to know how to fix it in the future.

Sadly this mod did not work for me. I was able to clean up Ack-Ack's face with looksmenu through the console, but Hot mama's didnt change the dirt texture on her body. 

1 hour ago, MisterTime said:

Sadly this mod did not work for me. I was able to clean up Ack-Ack's face with looksmenu through the console, but Hot mama's didnt change the dirt texture on her body. 

cage.jpg.9245c84df15d004446d0807dce39e76a.jpg

Hmm. I think you are right. "Hot Mama Settler and Bandits" only changes the generic raiders and settlers. Boss Raiders like Ack Ack, Red Tourette, Commander Kaylor, or Whiplash will still have the dirt all over them.

Tell you what, I got 1 more mod you can try but I am thinking you may need to resort to the manual solution we talked about in my former post.

Beautiful Female Enemies at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Manual Solution:

AWHA told me in post:

"The game uses "dirty" textures for raiders. These textures are separate from the default textures that you use for player and other NPCs. You can force the game to use "clean" textures for all raiders by replacing the dirty textures with the default ones. Go into your textures folder and find the body texture files, carefully note the file names for the dirty textures (they will have "dirty" in their names), and then rename the default body textures to replace the dirty ones."

5 hours ago, SlaveHunter311 said:

cage.jpg.9245c84df15d004446d0807dce39e76a.jpg

Hmm. I think you are right. "Hot Mama Settler and Bandits" only changes the generic raiders and settlers. Boss Raiders like Ack Ack, Red Tourette, Commander Kaylor, or Whiplash will still have the dirt all over them.

Tell you what, I got 1 more mod you can try but I am thinking you may need to resort to the manual solution we talked about in my former post.

Beautiful Female Enemies at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Manual Solution:

AWHA told me in post:

I've been using Unique NPCs and while it doesn't clean ALL the bodies it does mix things up a lot. It makes raiders and settlers look better, adds tatoos, etc. Hasn't been updated for a while but I get no grief out of it.

It makes all the raider bosses look better too. Won't clean Ack-Ack's face, but the rest of her looks pretty cool. (The only raider "boss" that doesn't have a dirty body in vanilla that I'm aware of is Smilin' Kate)

15 hours ago, ElChapo69 said:

Hey, thank you for the answer. The thing is it doesn't work that way either... The only thing I found is to disinstall and reinstall the mod every time I launch the game. Take about 30 seconds and doesn't erase anything so it's fine. Really weird tho...

Yeah, ok. That's pretty weird. Do you use Knockout Framework?

5 hours ago, ElChapo69 said:

I don't...

So you mark them, then shoot them, they go into "bleed out" state and you can't interact with them? And the kill command from console doesn't help?

That's really odd. Think about the rest of your mods. Do ANY of them take advantage of, or otherwise effect the bleed out state for NPC?

13 hours ago, AWHA said:

Was messing around with the CK and I managed to make this: a very simple proof-of-concept mod that applies boots and gloves from Devious Devices to your captives on capture. You will of course need devious devices.

Please let me know if it works.

Just Business DD patch.esp 1.19 kB · 0 downloads

Oh I think that sounds very interesting! But might I suggest using something that does not inhibit the npc's ability to walk like the Collar and manacles from these 2 mods;

Not-at-all-kinky Slave Collar and Manacles - Armor & Clothing - LoversLab

Notatall2.png.42f1a6d62f484924dab63feb0fecedc0.png

Tone Restraint at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

995756561_ToneResistant.png.7b63ca81d029b44d1d846072b2514d9c.png

Its not that I don't love to use "devious devices." I love it! But if you apply ankle cuffs to your slave it forces them to hippidy-hop around. Its funny at first but it really gets old after a while and I wish they would take it out or do something else that inhibits escape.

notatall.jpg.f04213876e6c2f5713ddf1bffb925226.jpg

17 hours ago, SlaveHunter311 said:

Oh I think that sounds very interesting! But might I suggest using something that does not inhibit the npc's ability to walk like the Collar and manacles from these 2 mods;

Not-at-all-kinky Slave Collar and Manacles - Armor & Clothing - LoversLab

Notatall2.png.42f1a6d62f484924dab63feb0fecedc0.png

Tone Restraint at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

995756561_ToneResistant.png.7b63ca81d029b44d1d846072b2514d9c.png

Its not that I don't love to use "devious devices." I love it! But if you apply ankle cuffs to your slave it forces them to hippidy-hop around. Its funny at first but it really gets old after a while and I wish they would take it out or do something else that inhibits escape.

notatall.jpg.f04213876e6c2f5713ddf1bffb925226.jpg

The patch only uses boots which do not have the hop animation. I deliberately avoided the cuffs for this patch for the exact reason you cited ?

As a side note, there is also this that disables the hop animation for all cuffs permanently.

13 hours ago, Jaysjunk said:

Extra dialogs is off. Still get what I attached when turning on hunter mode.

Quite strange. That is EXACTLY what I see when I have it on.

I have several mods that want to use the "R" key on kb to affect their changes. I'd start there next. Each of them should have a way to toggle it on or off. Examples; Quicktrade, Workshop+, etc. 

I'm reporting a small bug. I was with Dr. Amari with a Deacon and a slave. At one point, the following happened. As it happens on other occasions, the slave girl shouted "There's someone there" and started firing in different directions. She wounded Amari, after which Amari and Deacon started shooting at her. She responded and started a fight that I could not stop. I had to use an early save.

12 hours ago, vranina said:

I'm reporting a small bug. I was with Dr. Amari with a Deacon and a slave. At one point, the following happened. As it happens on other occasions, the slave girl shouted "There's someone there" and started firing in different directions. She wounded Amari, after which Amari and Deacon started shooting at her. She responded and started a fight that I could not stop. I had to use an early save.

Raider behavior. They all do it at one point or another. You'll see 'em do it in the wild if you sneak around enough. Not a bug. Feature!

Sorry about having to roll back. Welcome to Fallout 4

I have been trying to get this mod to work for a couple of hours now and it's turned into the bane of my experience. I can post my load order if necessary, and after multiple google searches I found one thread addressing this issue saying that I did not have the dependencies, so I double checked that I did (I do) and they all seem to be working correctly as far as I can tell. Anyway, my issue is that I keep getting the "missing plugin: justbusiness.esp" message in MCM. I'm using MO2 if that matters. Thanks.

On 1/17/2021 at 3:48 AM, sir.rugs said:

I have been trying to get this mod to work for a couple of hours now and it's turned into the bane of my experience. I can post my load order if necessary, and after multiple google searches I found one thread addressing this issue saying that I did not have the dependencies, so I double checked that I did (I do) and they all seem to be working correctly as far as I can tell. Anyway, my issue is that I keep getting the "missing plugin: justbusiness.esp" message in MCM. I'm using MO2 if that matters. Thanks.

That is definitely a dependency issue. It may not be JB itself that is missing the dependency, it may be one of the mods it is dependent upon. It will create the same error message. It's weird tho, as I can load it fine as long as XDI and ONLY XDI is loaded. (And that could be some half baked assumption as the only thing I know for sure I wasn't loading was AAF.)

I don't think JB actually cares about load order, it is all scripts as far as I know. (Tho I still keep it near the bottom in superstitious fashion.) So I don't know if load order will actually show anything useful. Other than to insure the dependencies are there . . . 

Modding FO4 is like riding a greased pig sometimes 

pic.jpg.a5f35ab330006b3c8fbcf9001c07d815.jpg

Looks like I found a new mod;

Slavers Rule the World at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

"Just Business" has competition. But I am still confident JB is still the best.

Other mods;

Abduction at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Knockout Framework (Death Alternative) at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Slave Collar Explosion MOD at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

On 1/18/2021 at 10:35 AM, Sulphur.999 said:

That is definitely a dependency issue. It may not be JB itself that is missing the dependency, it may be one of the mods it is dependent upon. It will create the same error message. It's weird tho, as I can load it fine as long as XDI and ONLY XDI is loaded. (And that could be some half baked assumption as the only thing I know for sure I wasn't loading was AAF.)

I don't think JB actually cares about load order, it is all scripts as far as I know. (Tho I still keep it near the bottom in superstitious fashion.) So I don't know if load order will actually show anything useful. Other than to insure the dependencies are there . . . 

Modding FO4 is like riding a greased pig sometimes 

Thanks, I'll double back and check everything down. Much appreciated input

On 1/5/2021 at 5:11 AM, SlaveHunter311 said:

Manual Solution:

AWHA told me in post:

Hello, i want to say this mod is realy good i´m lvl 50 now and did not had any problems... maybe sometimes have to reset a slave, but i think there are vanilla bugs...

About the dirt textures...i´m using cbbe reduced, do you know if this method will work as well,? the guy on reddit said we need EVB

https://www.reddit.com/r/FalloutMods/comments/a1tl81/fo4_mod_for_clean_npc_bodies/

I also find some VortexBackup in this Texture folder is this any Problem? And do i have to replace the Hands and Headtextures? or only the Body?

One more question, i know this has been asked before but i can´t find it, where or wich npc is going to buy my dirty raiders? ? so i don´t have to kill them anymore...even if its funny