On 7/7/2021 at 9:17 AM, hren000 said:
hello gentlemen, i have the following problem. I can't run 18+ animations, all the recommended and required (in the description) mods seem to be installed, so why aren't the scenes working?

Because you've missed something or done something wrong.  I suggest uninstalling EVERYTHING, including Fallout and then Windows and going out to a pub.

If that's not an option, after removing all mods start installing everything again, but this time READ IT FIRST, from top to bottom.  Often there will be a comment tacked onto the bottom of something which changes everything you need to do.  Pay special attention to dependencies, not just of AAF but of the mods that AAF depends on.  There are also lots of places where it's an option between A or B - generally go with A, but pay special attention because what you do later will depend on what you picked further up. 

"If a little is good a lot must be better" is a terrible strategy here.  Start with the bare basics, get that working and then you can add that nifty looking skin or a billion animations.

In my opinion CBBE is easier to install, has more mods built specifically for it and does not require manual intervention and the technical know how that generally entails.

Are you using a mod organizer?  If not then don't post here again until you are, if you are using one, do you know how to use it properly?  

You've tried the slap dash attempt at getting things working, and it failed.  It's time you actually made an effort to understand what it is you are trying to achieve and take some time to understand how to get it working. 

All the instructions ARE ACTUALLY THERE, people went through a lot of time and effort to write it all down, you can take the time and effort to read it.

On 7/15/2021 at 6:03 AM, Laird Leporidae said:

No, not really.  The calculation is in code and is the square root of all 3 slave ratings added together and multiplied by 100.   

There is a check for zero in which case it's set to 100.

Basically the minimum sale price is 100, and goes up from there with any training.

There are no other variables or configuration options.

If you are feeling brave you can change it yourself, the method is CalculateCostSlave in JBSlaveNPCScript.psc.  Removing two bytes should do the trick.

So I pulled that code up (admittedly this is the Pex and not the psc cause I dont actually know what program to use to view the psc)

Spoiler

image.png.32e104da0da3b177f21cad2b09a83e3a.png

Theoretically if I did this (see image below). would that make the price 10? (I also dont know how to edit any of this I'm just pre-emptively trying to figure all of this out in for whenever I build my PC rig sometime in the near future and can actually mod fo4)

Spoiler

image.png.d9aac4766eca0de82df2956450c7a99c.png

Edited by limeheaf

Does anyone know the id for the slave control system holotape? I seem to have lost it in game. Not sure if it was a glitch, or I just sold or dropped it on accident, but it is gone. I have tried using the help <insertname> command, but I can't get it to work.
So, anyone able to help?

7 hours ago, jackson22222 said:

Does anyone know the id for the slave control system holotape? I seem to have lost it in game. Not sure if it was a glitch, or I just sold or dropped it on accident, but it is gone. I have tried using the help <insertname> command, but I can't get it to work.
So, anyone able to help?

from the console use: help "slave control" 4 :and it will give you the id 

11 hours ago, soulruyu said:

is there anyway to not have extended dialogue interface? i really wanna use this slavery mod but i really wanna use companion ivy.

Nope. You can use Ivy though. I've read a couple of times that she works fine, you just have to figure out some responses. Most work just fine. (Like you'll get two talk lines or whatnot.)

I'm hoping someone figures it out too. I did a playthrough without a lot of my mods so I could try her out and she was worth every minute. The game went back to sucking, but she was AWESOME. (That robot voice takes some getting used to eh?)

XDI is the only dialogue alternative that allows more than 4 "actions" or whatever. That's why he uses it and why JB won't work without it.

8 hours ago, Roy_DM said:

Hi! Anyway of reducing the caps you can get from prostitution? I became filthy rich in another run so Im trying a more realist run now :v

Yeah, it's definitely OP up to the point that it's breaking it.

Edited by ray.doe

I have looked around but haven't seen anyone else having this issue.  I hope I'm wrong and someone has a fix for me. 

I'm in Nuka World.  I've killed or captured most all of the raiders.  Nissa and Mags can be tagged, but when they're down, all I get from them is quest dialog.  I cant capture them.  Is there a trick to getting them? I want all the named raiders for my collection.  :-)

38 minutes ago, Alanwrecked said:

I'm having some difficulties installing, when I open the page in MCM it says that it can't find Justbusiness.esp? I'm using Vortex to install, have downloaded all the required mods, and I'm starting from a new save. Any advice would be appreciated.

I hate to say it, but that usually means something is not installed. The usual culprit is XDI if memory serves. Been a while since I got the error myself. But, for sure, something is missing

On 8/2/2021 at 5:52 PM, Sulphur.999 said:

I hate to say it, but that usually means something is not installed. The usual culprit is XDI if memory serves. Been a while since I got the error myself. But, for sure, something is missing

Thanks I had Full Dialogue interface installed which is very similar so I confused the 2 

hmm, is there a mod or other way to ensure the slaves I capture and then change the appearance of won't get duplicates in new raiders/gunners/whatever? it's kind of jarring to see a clone of one of my raiders already cleaned up in a random raider camp.

The interaction menu is a bit chopped up, empty interactions, and the punishment interaction doesn't do anything. When I press "With sex",  the AAF corner appears for a split second and dissipates almost instantly. No errors are popping up, and I can't figure out why its doing this.

13 hours ago, mr1337psychotic said:

So, does anyone have a way to make it so the slaves aren't essential? I'd really like them to be disposable instead of invincible...

Open the console, type :help "slave control" 4 : without the brackets. You will receive a holotape (if you don't have it already.) That's the only way you can kill them that I'm aware of

I have found with using this mod the tab button no longer works when using dialogue options on marked people. Only way to get into pipboy is using M and I have stressed the game to see if its the in game overlay and all the rest of the glitches that make tab no longer usable. Nothing works. Except restarting game.
Has anyone been getting this issue?