2 hours ago, Acacia17 said:

When i put slaves into work as prostitutes, anyone and everyone they solicit always turn them down, is there any way to fix this or any console command for increasing sex skill or prostitution skill if thats the cause? Thank you.

Just let them to be there for some time and go to do other stuff. Later you will find that the sex experience is increased, clients accept more often and your caps profit will be bigger.

9 hours ago, Fallout4Shepard said:

Just let them to be there for some time and go to do other stuff. Later you will find that the sex experience is increased, clients accept more often and your caps profit will be bigger.

You are right but its still a bit rare to see them get a client, like for every 25-50 attempts they only get one or two. I think something is wrong or skill system is badly optimized. Anyways thank you, no further assistance needed unless you can explain the rarity and provide console commands to change the skills of the prostitutes.

12 hours ago, Fallout4Shepard said:

You mean ...fallout 4/Data folder I guess.

Anyway, the best option is to use a mod manager as MO2, Vortex or NMM. I recomend you use MO2.

I use vortex and it doesnt work still. I disabled all my non essential mods and started a new game and it says the same thing. Im gonna try and remove all the files of when I was trying to manually install it, but the first place I put it was vortex.

On 11/6/2020 at 8:27 AM, Austin Legend said:

Im having a lot of trouble getting this mod to work. I put the mod in the fallout 4 folder but it still says the esp is missing. What am I doing wrong?

Can someone assist me with installing this?

Hold on.. You put the mod inside fallout 4 folder or Fallout 4/Data? It's a big difference..

Also, I had similar issue. I used to use Full Dialogue Interface, and this mod requires Extended Dialogue Interface (XDI, for short). Make sure all the required mods are installed and running.

So I see that Extended Dialogue interface is a requirement. Does Full Dialogue Interface also work? https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1235 If not why exactly is there a specific issue with how the mod is built or is it just the master that was assigned? I like using a controller hence I prefer FDI since it gives me the correct button indications. If it is just down to changing the master I can do that But I want to make sure that will not break anything first

On 11/9/2020 at 4:52 AM, Sicon3 said:

So I see that Extended Dialogue interface is a requirement. Does Full Dialogue Interface also work? https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1235 If not why exactly is there a specific issue with how the mod is built or is it just the master that was assigned? I like using a controller hence I prefer FDI since it gives me the correct button indications. If it is just down to changing the master I can do that But I want to make sure that will not break anything first

I'm the same...though I still use M+KB, rather I mean that I just prefer FDI over EDI.

Thanks for the interesting mod!

There are a couple things I would like to see from this mod, so I'm posting here in case there's a way to make this work already, and someone can enlighten me.  And if not, consider these suggestions for upcoming versions:

1. Integration with the Knockout Framework.  Specifically, rather than tagging a hostile NPC during battle, I'd like an additional option in the Knockout dialog, to "Enslave".  To me, this adds a bit of realism to the enslaving process.  My current work-around is simply to rely on the KO framework to knock out a hostile NPC, then either wait until combat ends to wake them, immediately tag them, then "kill" them. It's clunky, but seems more realistic to me than pre-determining which hostile characters can't die before/during battle.

2. I'd like the option for my slaves to be mortal.  I've tried various mortal companion mods, and they don't seem to have an effect on slaves. Is there some other work-around I can use?

On 11/8/2020 at 9:52 PM, Sicon3 said:

On 11/10/2020 at 7:05 AM, Awsomonium said:

I'm the same...though I still use M+KB, rather I mean that I just prefer FDI over EDI.

XDI is a mandatory requirement for the mod to work correctly.

FDI - not suitable.

FDI-changes the appearance of the dialog box. XDI-in addition to this, removes the engine's four-line dialog limit.

23 minutes ago, ignotum_virum said:

Yes, it will.

Thanks that gave me hope. this is probably one of the few mods that i actually like that adds gameplay.

I kinda think that prostitution is too OP though. Maybe a way to adjust the income since you could easily become a millionaire after a few days haha

On 11/16/2020 at 12:34 PM, nunyabidnez50 said:

Thanks for the interesting mod!

There are a couple things I would like to see from this mod, so I'm posting here in case there's a way to make this work already, and someone can enlighten me.  And if not, consider these suggestions for upcoming versions:

1. Integration with the Knockout Framework.  Specifically, rather than tagging a hostile NPC during battle, I'd like an additional option in the Knockout dialog, to "Enslave".  To me, this adds a bit of realism to the enslaving process.  My current work-around is simply to rely on the KO framework to knock out a hostile NPC, then either wait until combat ends to wake them, immediately tag them, then "kill" them. It's clunky, but seems more realistic to me than pre-determining which hostile characters can't die before/during battle.

2. I'd like the option for my slaves to be mortal.  I've tried various mortal companion mods, and they don't seem to have an effect on slaves. Is there some other work-around I can use?

Wake, tag and kill is not necessary. You can just tag anyone and talk to them. So knock out, tag, talk. 

Slaves are mortal, I created the submod setting the cane and whip to 1 damage because when they were 10 damage I ended up killing them. They might a bit tougher than most NPCs but you can execute them with a few headshots.

Hello, first of all thanks for this awesome mod. Definitely one of the best I've seen in Fallout series.

I have a slight problem since a few days. My prostitutes won't work anymore. I can assign them, place 100 males around them, and they are still throwing a strike...

This didn't happen before. Do you have any idea what might have caused this problem?

On 11/22/2020 at 10:55 AM, althekoolkid said:

I have a bug where when I edit a slaves appearance in looksmenu, they become invisible. Anyone know a fix? 

If that happens, I reset the slave immediately after the change. That fixes the problem for me.

Hi, great mod in the sense that I can finally play as a slaver. 

However, I'm running into one issue... I can't seem to get the option to send a slave to settlement or make them do basic tasks when they have a low submissive level (like crops, pillories, etc). I tried reinstalling the mod, but it didn't help. I use Multiple Followers, Knockout Framework, Abduction Lite and Perfect Pacify Knockout which might cause conflicts, but hasn't seem to fix the issue upon troubleshooting.

I have an idea for this mod, and I was hoping some of the actual modders who visit this forum would weigh in on how possible this would be to make. 

Essentially it's just reverse engineering AAF Hardship, which is a player-prostitution mod focused on NPCs taking advantage of the character in a number of different ways. 

The way an AAF scene works with this mod is that it's done in stages. Firstly, through dialogue, the player sets up the parameters of the scene, (i.e. anal, oral, or vaginal.) Just before the scene begins, the player is given the option to set their enthusiasm, which in turn causes a reaction from the NPC, (slapping if they are not enthused enough, etc.) Then, the scene begins. After, let's say, 30 seconds, a pop up occurs where the player is given another opportunity to display an attitude or action, to which the NPC reacts, i.e. coughing rather than swallowing results in a slap, etc. There are 2-4 of these popups per scene. Some include dialogue like "I'm gonna ruin your ass" and things of that sort.

What I feel could be done with Just Business is that you could essentially take the same scripts, (with the author's permission of course) change the text on the popups, and then essentially have an interactive training scene via AAF. Maybe you get popups to slap the slave mid-scene, increasing submission by like 3 or 5 or something small, so that by the time the scene ends, you may be able to increase submission by 15 or 20. (And maybe the dialogue popups could reflect the slave's submission level?)

I am not a modder, and I may be ignorant in saying this, but it does look like you could set up hardship scenes with slaves, with different text in the popups, (you slap NPC instead of NPC slapping you, so you can keep the same sound effects like crying and slapping), and then add some submission modifiers and we have a training system. 

Maybe as the slave's submission grows, they will be more obedient and enthused until reaching full submission, at which point they wouldn't dream of disappointing you.

Really hoping someone with the ability to do this sees it, maybe ignotum_virum could put it in the actual mod or DocClox could make a plugin. I don't know, like I said I have no idea if this is possible or easy, but it's just a thought. Curious to see what everyone thinks. 

On 11/18/2020 at 11:24 AM, ignotum_virum said:

Yes, it will.

Cool. May I request a hopefully simple fix?

There are a few situations where enslaving a NPC will break vanilla quests. Examples include the Mechanist and Nisha. The reason is that some items (key cards/passwords in this case) only spawn in the inventory of the NPC after death of the NPC. I think (I have not tested this) that you could fix this generically in CreateClone(...) by waiting a second or two after killing the original and then moving all items from the original to the clone using akTarget.RemoveAllItems(akTargetClone). If you don't want to delay CreateClone(), you could do this in a separate function and call it using CallFunctionNoWait(...).

So I'm having some trouble with the dialogue, it's all there and available, but whenever I try to select one nothing occurs; or on some occasions the dialog to see the downed npc's inventory works. Other than selecting to kill them, nothing else, so im quite bamboozled on what to do.

20201129201922_1.jpg.8da248d405e5e1440a0bbd31237f517f.jpg

I don't know how to make spoilers for the image sorry

I tried this mod out a bit. didn't get too far with it as it isn't compatible with "see though scopes".  The Hold Breath mode conflicts with this mod.  Couldn't we just have a 'mark target with hotkey', instead of going into another "mode".  Not sure what the extra mode adds other than another layer between you and hunting ppl down.