I have a question, and I'm sorry if it's been answered already, I haven't looked back through the whole thread. Is  there a way  to get slaves to stay in a particular building or place without assigning them to a settlement and without it being  an interior cell? Like, is it possible to get them to stay specifically in one building in a settlement? I've tried to tell them 'you can relax here', but after standing still for a minute, they wander off, or if I fast travel away  their marker will appear... well, just about anywhere, honestly. Submissiveness doesn't seem to matter, they wander off regardless of what % they're at. I  don't particularly wanna assign them as prostitutes to a settlement, either. I've tried door locks and that doesn't seem to work real well- it's fine unless I fast travel, at which point they phase through walls and appear wherever they want. 

3 hours ago, amazonPrimed said:

I don't know if this has been addressed yet but I can't find my slave convoy controller holotape anywhere. Is there a way to craft it or add it in from the files?

Is this what you are looking for?

Hey is anyone trying to figure out how to get the Slavery Control System from "Just Business"?

I accidently figured it out again so I thought I would let yall know. 

Head to the MCM menu and scroll down to "Just Business"

Under "Just Business" scroll down to "debugs and other"  Then hit update.

1.jpg.bde100611a18140e49d3dc744d0a0cf8.jpg

This will deposit the Slavery Control System into your inventory under misc-I think.

2.jpg.abea95aafaead1cfba8ea83a4a143c4b.jpg

The Slave Control System holotape needs a terminal to work. So if you plug it into one you will be able to access a list of all of the slaves you have ever captured, even if you have hundreds. 

3.jpg.578335b6175adbfa4105716e99f22036.jpg

And good news! It will remember the names you have given to each slave you renamed so you can tell them apart fairly easily.

4.jpg.221d043cbd55bf0726e9962f5fa2138b.jpg

But why would you want this holotape? The "Slavery Control System" is an easy way to track down mischievous slaves that have wandered off and instantly bring them back to wherever you happen to be at your terminal. Or you can kill them... don't know why you would want to do that but you can..... the more you know.

On 12/4/2020 at 1:01 PM, Wolfshrike said:

I have a question, and I'm sorry if it's been answered already, I haven't looked back through the whole thread. Is  there a way  to get slaves to stay in a particular building or place without assigning them to a settlement and without it being  an interior cell? Like, is it possible to get them to stay specifically in one building in a settlement? I've tried to tell them 'you can relax here', but after standing still for a minute, they wander off, or if I fast travel away  their marker will appear... well, just about anywhere, honestly. Submissiveness doesn't seem to matter, they wander off regardless of what % they're at. I  don't particularly wanna assign them as prostitutes to a settlement, either. I've tried door locks and that doesn't seem to work real well- it's fine unless I fast travel, at which point they phase through walls and appear wherever they want. 

Have you tried assinging them to an object inside the room?

20200831235353_1.jpg.92fa4a8b80a8ade6586f3b6faff3202c.jpg20200901042059_1.jpg.db5a95ae1b5dcc416489a818f182e776.jpg

Although in this case they probably wont leave the spot unless you use the quitting time siren, maybe not even then.

There is a mod that allows you to assign a settler to a bed and will work on your slaves. I think it might be "Settlement Activity Markers," I am not sure because I haven't played in months. I do remember however that you can place activity mats that designate the area to be for relaxation activity though and during certain times of day all of the settlers/slaves will leave their normal activity like farming to do a leisure activity in that area. Venders usually don't have the same schedule though I don't think. The settler/slaves will also flock to those areas if you activate the quitting time siren that is from the Nuka World furniture I think. Check it out maybe you will find these tools helpful.

20200731014336_1.jpg.8518505d56e0f07ad98135c79ddc15ab.jpg20200731014329_1.jpg.a7d71d851ca38485fe4556bac7aa7d5e.jpg

There are a lot of benign activity placements in this mod; Settlement Activity Markers at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Plus you can give your slaves a general daily routine . 

CWSS Redux v3 - Craftable Working Showers Sinks Baths Toilets Urinals Kitchens etc at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Busy Settlers at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Busy Settlers - Invisible Rugs at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Housekeeping - Scavenging Deluxe at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Also if you get these you might want to include this mod as well;

Settlement Menu Manager at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

If you want some not so benign placement holders may I suggest these;

TortureDevices - Downloads - Fallout 4 Adult & Sex Mods - LoversLab

Prisoner Shackles at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

ZaZOut4 Beta V.003 - Downloads - Advanced Animation Framework - LoversLab

Crimsomrider's Unique Furniture at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

20200801062358_1.jpg.35887524a3db90af406b3eca4bc20e26.jpg

Devious Devices - Other - LoversLab

This one is off topic but I still highly recommend it!

Spoiler
21 hours ago, SlaveHunter311 said:

Have you tried assinging them to an object inside the room?

20200831235353_1.jpg.92fa4a8b80a8ade6586f3b6faff3202c.jpg20200901042059_1.jpg.db5a95ae1b5dcc416489a818f182e776.jpg

Although in this case they probably wont leave the spot unless you use the quitting time siren, maybe not even then.

There is a mod that allows you to assign a settler to a bed and will work on your slaves. I think it might be "Settlement Activity Markers," I am not sure because I haven't played in months. I do remember however that you can place activity mats that designate the area to be for relaxation activity though and during certain times of day all of the settlers/slaves will leave their normal activity like farming to do a leisure activity in that area. Venders usually don't have the same schedule though I don't think. The settler/slaves will also flock to those areas if you activate the quitting time siren that is from the Nuka World furniture I think. Check it out maybe you will find these tools helpful.

20200731014336_1.jpg.8518505d56e0f07ad98135c79ddc15ab.jpg20200731014329_1.jpg.a7d71d851ca38485fe4556bac7aa7d5e.jpg

There are a lot of benign activity placements in this mod; Settlement Activity Markers at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Plus you can give your slaves a general daily routine .

If you want some not so benign placement holders may i suggest these;

Prisoner Shackles at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

ZaZOut4 Beta V.003 - Downloads - Advanced Animation Framework - LoversLab

Crimsomrider's Unique Furniture at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

20200801062358_1.jpg.35887524a3db90af406b3eca4bc20e26.jpg

Thanks, I'll give those a try! 

18 hours ago, vranina said:

Hi, can you tell me a mod for beautiful raiders. I use CBBE.

Well I can sure. Although you can change what the raiders end up looking like just by enslaving a few and editing their appearance. From then on you will encounter copies of those slaves as raider enemies throughout the wasteland. I think you can have like 4 generic raiders of each gender and 3 of each gender for other enemy factions all running around out there for you to encounter. And that is just with "Just Business" all on its own. There are of course other mods that you can use to increase the variety of enemies that you encounter, but I don't have my game configured like that. Anyway here is what you were asking for in the first place. I hope its what you're after.

capture.jpg.479f5e524640fdfb8307ce99267b3d21.jpg

1146536666_capture2.jpg.f70dcd46225b87204ee1108aa8decfd0.jpg

For generic characters;

"Hot Mama's Settlers and Bandits" https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9975?tab=description

"Hot Mama's NPC's Nuka World" https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18691?tab=description

"Beautiful Female Enemies" https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9963?tab=description

"Handsome NPC-Settler Female replacer" https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/28406

For more notable characters here are some of my favorites;

"Agemo's NPC's" https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26735?tab=description

"Improved Raider Bosses" https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/27656/?tab=images

"Nasty Nisha" https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/37747

"Manly Mason" https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17961

"Money Mags" https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17948 * My favorite

"Gungy Gage" https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17928

1682323230_movealong.jpg.fe3cb9eb4e6cf42d816f7474c6c7ee5d.jpg

On 12/4/2020 at 1:01 PM, Wolfshrike said:

I have discovered something compelling that might also help. Its a mod called "Settler Worktime Immersion and Stuff" 

Settler Worktime Immersion and Stuff at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

"Settler Worktime Immersion allows you to assign your settlers up to 20 tasks that they perform during their working hours. You can choose from far over 180 animations/activities (possible through combining Settlement Activity Markers - Busy Settlers - Housekeeping Deluxe - Settler Worktime Immersion). Fully functional vendor rugs, vendor furniture & and more are also included."

I haven't tried out the mod yet but from the sound of it you can customize what your settler does all day using the invisible activity mats from mods like "Settlement Activity Markers"

So in theory I guess you could get a settler/slave to stay in one room with several activity mats all day and come out at specific times if you want because its up to you to customize their behavior. And because this mod utilizes several other mods you have a lot more options!

So in theory perhaps I can get Mags to;  Stay in her fucking cage,

stay.jpg.2ecabfd703c2fbf66b7099a781484d35.jpg

And, move around to several places in the cage throughout the day,

move.jpg.30eec298477d3a19adf703cb6bdd7ffe.jpg

And when its dinner time she can join the other slaves in the mess hall.

lunch.jpg.5c859bf578ca621df00b202fe6bfda3b.jpg

Now be warned these are just pictures I happen to have snapped already. I haven't tried the mod out yet, but I wanted to tell you about it because it seems like the perfect way for you to manipulate your settlers into doing what you wanted. I am busy right now so I might not get to try this out before you do so let me know if you do and how it works out.

Remember to follow all the directions on the requirements page. This mod requires a handful of other mods to be installed in order to work.

Settlement Menu Manager (required)

Settlement Menu Manager prevents custom menus from screwing up your workshop build menu without the need of an uninstall
chem. Without a custom menu it would be awful to scroll through all items...

How to install:

1. If you do not already have Settlement Activity Markers version 1.7.3 (Contraptions DLC) then download and install the mod, don´t forget to endorse!
2. If you do not already have Busy Settlers version 1.8 then download and install the mod, don´t forget to endorse!

3. If you do not already have Settlement Menu Manager version 0.1.4 then download and install the mod, don´t forget to endorse!
4. If you do not already have Housekeeping Scavenging Deluxe version 1.8 and want maximum immersion then download and install the mod, don´t forget to endorse!
5. Downlod my mod version 1.0 (requires 1./2./3.) or if you want maximum immersion version then download my mod version 1.0 (complete). But only one of them!

Oh yeah, that looks like it may work really well! I've been considering ditching this playthrough anyway, mostly because I started it before I realized sim settlements 2 was out, and I adore sim settlements, so an improved version sounds great (And I  was reading about the stability issues I've been having and the 'triangle of death'... which I've already tripped pretty hard at this point. ) So this may be a good time to do a shake up of my mod list. 

Hello. You have already helped me, and I want to ask again for help with another problem. Some of my settlers step on the spot and don't move. Some do not react at all. I shot a video to see. The second settler (the woman) tried to transfer her to another village, now she leads a caravan from the red rocket to the senchuary. But it is completely inert. Can this be fixed?

14 hours ago, Wolfshrike said:

Oh yeah, that looks like it may work really well! I've been considering ditching this playthrough anyway, mostly because I started it before I realized sim settlements 2 was out, and I adore sim settlements, so an improved version sounds great (And I  was reading about the stability issues I've been having and the 'triangle of death'... which I've already tripped pretty hard at this point. ) So this may be a good time to do a shake up of my mod list. 

You're gonna be bummed then. SS2 doesn't work with XDI yet, so no JB (Unless something has come out that I'm not aware of yet.)

4 hours ago, Sulphur.999 said:

You're gonna be bummed then. SS2 doesn't work with XDI yet, so no JB (Unless something has come out that I'm not aware of yet.)

Ah, there's a patch! https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/48254

Full disclosure: I'm terrible at mods, and only just recently started using bashed patches (And still trying to get stable modding sussed out) so that may not work as advertised, but... I mean it says it does, so hey, worth a shot!

On 12/8/2020 at 6:28 AM, vranina said:

Hello. You have already helped me, and I want to ask again for help with another problem. Some of my settlers step on the spot and don't move. Some do not react at all. I shot a video to see. The second settler (the woman) tried to transfer her to another village, now she leads a caravan from the red rocket to the senchuary. But it is completely inert. Can this be fixed?

Usually in cases like this it is best to reset the NPC either manually or via console commands.

Doing it manually looks like this;

Click on the character using the A button "XBox controller," or X button "PS4 controller"

1.jpg.d8321be0ad469e83b7731e7b301ea734.jpg

Use the dialogue box to scroll down to "info."

2.jpg.28f57c757c4771990b0f98c85a5ae5fd.jpg

Click that and scroll down to "reset."

3.jpg.319cfe8319859eeb09445998a77c5a41.jpg

I believe this will cause the NPC to reload into the settlement where it belongs and hopefully it will stop the stupid nonsense it was doing before.

If the NPC is so messed up it wont respond to the action button then you have a couple options but I think the simplest would be to reset it via console commands.

Fallout 4 console commands - The Fallout Wiki (fandom.com)

The command you will want to use under NPC manipulation is probably one of these two; "Recycleactor" or "ResetAI"

recycleactor – Resets some NPCs.

• Note: This causes randomly generated NPCs and random encounter NPCs (like a patrolling minuteman, raiders attacking a settlement, or a named traveling trader) to vanish completely from the area. This can be used without a "resurrect" command.
  • If used on the player, it will reset all effects currently affecting the player. This makes it useful for addressing glitches. The player's inventory will reset (be emptied), and any gear or items will be removed. A Vault 111 jumpsuit will be added and equipped. Appearance, level, perks, quests, caps, fatigue, and thirst do not reset.
  • Using the command on a companion will cause them to respawn on the next map change. Can be used when one is stuck in a Power Armor frame; the power armor set will spawn to the location where one wears it with all modifications undone.
  • It fixes the error from the above command by refreshing their model.
  • Using this command on a power armor frame will return the frame to its original location and replace all current armor pieces with a random assortment of leveled armor pieces (though the model won't change until entry).
  • Using this command on a random settler will "reroll" the settler, allowing for an alternate appearance or gender. "Rerolled" settlers will spawn at one of the settler spawn points around the settlement and will stick to it until the game is restarted (which will just assign them a new spawn point).
  • Note that this command will also reset the inventory of any NPC (including companions) to their default state, and as such, any gear or items given to them will be forfeit (the "resurrect" command also has this issue, so make sure to take any important items off of their bodies before you use that command as well).
    • The command openactorcontainer 1 may be used while selecting any NPC with the console to open up their inventory (as if you were trading items with a companion) as a workaround for the above issues. This will work on any NPC, including creatures and robots (hostility does not stop it from working, either).

Now take note that if you use this on a generic NPC like an ordinary settler then the appearance of the settler may change after being reset using this method. And they might be undressed as well. If its a special NPC like Marcy Long then she will just reload with her default equipment and appearance, but she may lose anything you have given to her before the reset if you cant remove it from here using the "openactorcontainer" command. Also maybe quicksave before you try this to be safe.

• ResetAI – Resets an NPC's AI. Example use case: An NPC is endlessly trying to walk through a wall, or similar non-traversable obstacle, and the commands ForcePathFailure and/or ForceRepath have revealed that it is not currently pathing. ResetAI will cause it to "forget" what it has "learned", which should stop its current behavior, and then begin "learning" again. As is apparent, the NPC AI is very limited, and the new results may not better, or even different from, the previous results, but it should provide at least a temporary respite from the immersion-ruining spectacle of an NPC relentlessly attempting the same obviously impossible action.

Just in case you are not familiar with console commands, hit the ` key that's right above the tab button. Then use the mouse to click on the NPC you want to interact with. Once you click on him it will display his target ID number. Now type in the desired console command: "Recycleactor" or "ResetAI" and hit enter.

4.jpg.906bf3f1230a9aed57ceaef5c2f773c6.jpg

I hope this fixes your problem. Let me know if it does ok.

17 hours ago, SlaveHunter311 said:

Usually in cases like this it is best to reset the NPC either manually or via console commands.

Doing it manually looks like this;

Click on the character using the A button "XBox controller," or X button "PS4 controller"

1.jpg.d8321be0ad469e83b7731e7b301ea734.jpg

Use the dialogue box to scroll down to "info."

2.jpg.28f57c757c4771990b0f98c85a5ae5fd.jpg

Click that and scroll down to "reset."

3.jpg.319cfe8319859eeb09445998a77c5a41.jpg

I believe this will cause the NPC to reload into the settlement where it belongs and hopefully it will stop the stupid nonsense it was doing before.

If the NPC is so messed up it wont respond to the action button then you have a couple options but I think the simplest would be to reset it via console commands.

Fallout 4 console commands - The Fallout Wiki (fandom.com)

The command you will want to use under NPC manipulation is probably one of these two; "Recycleactor" or "ResetAI"

recycleactor – Resets some NPCs.

• Note: This causes randomly generated NPCs and random encounter NPCs (like a patrolling minuteman, raiders attacking a settlement, or a named traveling trader) to vanish completely from the area. This can be used without a "resurrect" command.
  • If used on the player, it will reset all effects currently affecting the player. This makes it useful for addressing glitches. The player's inventory will reset (be emptied), and any gear or items will be removed. A Vault 111 jumpsuit will be added and equipped. Appearance, level, perks, quests, caps, fatigue, and thirst do not reset.
  • Using the command on a companion will cause them to respawn on the next map change. Can be used when one is stuck in a Power Armor frame; the power armor set will spawn to the location where one wears it with all modifications undone.
  • It fixes the error from the above command by refreshing their model.
  • Using this command on a power armor frame will return the frame to its original location and replace all current armor pieces with a random assortment of leveled armor pieces (though the model won't change until entry).
  • Using this command on a random settler will "reroll" the settler, allowing for an alternate appearance or gender. "Rerolled" settlers will spawn at one of the settler spawn points around the settlement and will stick to it until the game is restarted (which will just assign them a new spawn point).
  • Note that this command will also reset the inventory of any NPC (including companions) to their default state, and as such, any gear or items given to them will be forfeit (the "resurrect" command also has this issue, so make sure to take any important items off of their bodies before you use that command as well).
    • The command openactorcontainer 1 may be used while selecting any NPC with the console to open up their inventory (as if you were trading items with a companion) as a workaround for the above issues. This will work on any NPC, including creatures and robots (hostility does not stop it from working, either).

Now take note that if you use this on a generic NPC like an ordinary settler then the appearance of the settler may change after being reset using this method. And they might be undressed as well. If its a special NPC like Marcy Long then she will just reload with her default equipment and appearance, but she may lose anything you have given to her before the reset if you cant remove it from here using the "openactorcontainer" command. Also maybe quicksave before you try this to be safe.

• ResetAI – Resets an NPC's AI. Example use case: An NPC is endlessly trying to walk through a wall, or similar non-traversable obstacle, and the commands ForcePathFailure and/or ForceRepath have revealed that it is not currently pathing. ResetAI will cause it to "forget" what it has "learned", which should stop its current behavior, and then begin "learning" again. As is apparent, the NPC AI is very limited, and the new results may not better, or even different from, the previous results, but it should provide at least a temporary respite from the immersion-ruining spectacle of an NPC relentlessly attempting the same obviously impossible action.

Just in case you are not familiar with console commands, hit the ` key that's right above the tab button. Then use the mouse to click on the NPC you want to interact with. Once you click on him it will display his target ID number. Now type in the desired console command: "Recycleactor" or "ResetAI" and hit enter.

4.jpg.906bf3f1230a9aed57ceaef5c2f773c6.jpg

I hope this fixes your problem. Let me know if it does ok.

Thanks for your time.

All three NPCs are Setters, not slaves. This dialog is not available. one of the setters did not respond to any keys at all. I only managed to send him to another village and hire him as a caravan. But he just stands still.

The console commands helped, thank you very much.

19 hours ago, Alt-Account said:

sorry if this has been asked yet. Is there a vanilla alternative for this? Like one that doesn't have any dlc requirements

Abduction at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

AbductionLite - Downloads - Fallout 4 Adult & Sex Mods - LoversLab

Knockout Framework (Death Alternative) at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

header.jpg.1c5ad4c47b6036c2eddeb768877b1aeb.jpg