On 12/10/2020 at 5:23 PM, superbooper1998@gmail.com said:

hey yah wen i going into the mod gonfig menu and go to the it's just business mod it comes up saying mixing plugins just  business esp i tryed every thing i need help

No offense buddy, but this is a bit hard to follow. My best guess at what your are saying goes as follows;

"Hey, when I was going into the mod configuration menu and got to the Just Business mod, it comes up saying there is a missing plugin Just Business esp. I've tried everything. I need help."

I don't know if I can help you but here is my best try at it. Check your plugin section on your mod manager. The plugins get turned off a lot, especially if you use the in game mod menu to download a mod like seen here;

menu.jpg.c70e6c5803e830b118a9234c78efa1d0.jpg  75736930_modmenu.jpg.7a614965ff5376fac9beed846baee9cb.jpg

The Fallout in-Game mod menu tries to take priority over whatever outside Mod Manager you use whether that is "Nexus Mod Manager" "Vortex" or whatever. So in short what happens is when you are done in the in-Game Mod Menu, it will try to reload everything and it will mess up a bunch of random plugins in your outside Mod Manager every time you use it.

Fortunately fixing it is as simple as  opening up your Mod Manager,-in my case its vortex-and opening up your plugins section to reactivate the plugins that the In-Game Mod manager turned off.

vortex.png.dc26c66ccb029cf0977af0ab63674bc5.png

See, some have been turned off.

plugins.png.d34505ca9a5fcba307e514ccdbf098d4.png

Now just FYI, this will only happen if you actually download a mod from the In-Game Mod menu. If you browse the menu without adding a mod it will not mess up your plugins.

That is what I suspect is likely the issue SuperBooper1998. That is unless you did not install "Just Business" correctly. 9 times out of 10, incorrect installation causes the problem because users don't install the mod precisely the way the mod author instructs them to. And that is a mistake. The required mods ARE hard requirements and the mod will not function correctly if you don't follow the instructions carefully. Now it is possible for  a mod author to update his mod incorrectly and not include everything necessary in his final update. That happens but I don't think that's what is going on in this case.

REQUIREMENTS

RECOMMENDS

INSTALLATION

To install simply extract all files into Fallout 4 folder and enable "Just Business.esp" in any plugin manager.

To update just extract all files to Fallout 4 folder and allow newer files to replace old ones.

If you are updating from version 0.3.2 or higher use "Update" option in MCM-menu.

Warning: Clean save is strongly recommended if you are updating from versions lower than 0.3.0.

For version 0.6.7, a clean save is recommended. Upgrade is possible only from version 0.5.8.

Attention: If you decide to update the mod, you need to, before installing the update, to dismiss slaves from any work and from the followers and just settle them in the settlement.

Be sure to wait for the message about the end of the update!

I apologize for the harsh sounding lecture. I really am just trying to point you in the right direction while I give you as much info as possible to help. Please let me know my post was any help. If it wasn't try to asking someone else. I swear I've done my best for you.

On 12/13/2020 at 12:07 AM, vranina said:

Another problem. Pliz help.

Do you have "Extended Dialogue Interface" installed?

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/27216

In none of your youtube video's have I seen the EDI manifest which leads me to believe that maybe you did not install Just Business correctly.  After you hit the A, or X, or the downward directional button on your keyboard, you should be given a set of dialogue options to choose from. In your video nothing happens when you hit that button. You need to install the Just Business requirements correctly. Hard requirements guys.

piper.png.0faf3773199e84b33dd7973ca9188fae.png

REQUIREMENTS

RECOMMENDS

INSTALLATION

To install simply extract all files into Fallout 4 folder and enable "Just Business.esp" in any plugin manager.

To update just extract all files to Fallout 4 folder and allow newer files to replace old ones.

If you are updating from version 0.3.2 or higher use "Update" option in MCM-menu.

Warning: Clean save is strongly recommended if you are updating from versions lower than 0.3.0.

For version 0.6.7, a clean save is recommended. Upgrade is possible only from version 0.5.8.

Attention: If you decide to update the mod, you need to, before installing the update, to dismiss slaves from any work and from the followers and just settle them in the settlement.

Be sure to wait for the message about the end of the update!

I apologize for the harsh sounding lecture. I really am just trying to point you in the right direction while I give you as much info as possible to help. Please let me know my post was any help. If it wasn't try to asking someone else. I swear I've done my best for you.

I have it. I don't know if it's installed properly because I'm new. It works like that for me. From repeated attempts, I learned that he crashes when I have sex and there is a chance that one of the spectators will break.

The whole problem comes from my stupidity and ignorance. So thank you for dealing with me.

As they say in Bulgaria.

Да си жив и здрав.

Be alive and healthy.

1 hour ago, vranina said:

I have it. I don't know if it's installed properly because I'm new. It works like that for me. From repeated attempts, I learned that he crashes when I have sex and there is a chance that one of the spectators will break.

The whole problem comes from my stupidity and ignorance. So thank you for dealing with me.

As they say in Bulgaria.

Да си жив и здрав.

Be alive and healthy.

Wow, I was wrong. You do have "Extended Dialogue Interface." It looks like its working too. Please don't talk about yourself that way. It makes me sad. Now lets talk about your problem some more. I got a couple more console commands you can try to fix those stubborn NPC's.

Fallout 4 console commands | Fallout Wiki | Fandom

• ForceRepath - (AKA frp) - The selected NPC, if currently pathing, is forced to forget its current path data, and start to find new paths from scratch.
  • ForcePathFailure - (AKA fpf) - The selected NPC, if currently pathing, is forced to regard the path it is currently trying to take as a failure, and to re-evaluate its current pathing options in that light. (This is a somewhat-educated guess, that appears consistent with observed NPC behavior.)

Other than that I dont really know what to do about it. As long as its not all of your settlers and slaves behaving in this way you might be able to ignore the problem. Or you can simply leave the settlement and come back so that the settlement reloads in the way it is suppose to and the NPC's dont get stuck in the same spot walking nowhere over and over. 

If thats not the case reinstallation might be the key after all. I can say with some confidence though that you probably need to install "Advanced Animation Framework" correctly. That's why Just Business crashes when you try to initiate an animation. Here is a guide to how to do that;

dagobaking / AAF Framework / wiki / Home — Bitbucket

Also here is the discord server;

dagoba (discord.com)

And Finally the mod itself with all its necessary requirements;

Advanced Animation Framework (AAF) at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

requirements; LooksMenu at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community Fallout 4 Script Extender (F4SE) (silverlock.org)

In a addition here are some recommendations mods that i use in conjunction with just business to make it work;

AAF - Basic Animations Theme at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community AAF - Vanilla Sex Animations Theme at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community Atomic Lust at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community BodyTalk3 at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community *optional because men are yuck 50 Shades of Fallout 4 - Framework & Resources - LoversLab *favorite by far Crazy6987 - Sex Animation - Animation - LoversLab 

I hope this will be of use to you. please let me know.

spank.jpg.b2e7750f1abd410db2b8bab49ddc3ce5.jpg

NPCs are constantly crashing. I am forced to make backups as often as possible (every few minutes) and check for broken NPCs, and after seeing them I return to previous storage. It is very difficult to play with this mod.

NPCs in the city are also constantly breaking down, but for now just by talking to them and being repaired.

It's kind of hell. It turned out that thincer Tom had broken. A long time ago. No console command helps, standing and silently stomping on the ground. I uninstalled ALL mods. It didn't get better. I reinstalled the game - no effect. The only thing that comes to mind is to start a new game without just a business to make sure the reason is in it.

On 12/17/2020 at 4:30 PM, gilgysaurus said:

I keep having slaves escape even when they're locked up, they all come from sanctuary where I have 58-60 npcs tho, could that be related?

If a character in fallout 4 wants to go somewhere, they will. You've seen them teleport through doors, past walls, etc. (Well, I have.) They may leave your contraptions just to go sit in a random chair. If you want them to stay put a) assign them to a job that they can't leave, Zaz's racks or pillarys for example (among others I'm sure,) OR b) turn escape off. I turn escape off because it's buggy AF anyway, always has been. No matter what you are trying to do, it won't defeat the mechanics of the game, so you gotta improvise, adapt and overcome.

Good luck!

I keep having slaves escape even when they're locked up, they all come from sanctuary where I have 58-60 npcs tho, could that be related?

Someone asked about the same thing, and I had some interesting thoughts. Maybe you should take a look at them. Got some mods that might help. But the biggest thing would be to assign them to a piece of furniture inside the room. 

Scroll back to page 52. Look at my posts from December 5th # 1279 and December 7th # 1287

Just Business [WIP] - Page 52 - Downloads - Fallout 4 Adult & Sex Mods - LoversLab December 5th # 1279

Just Business [WIP] - Page 52 - Downloads - Fallout 4 Adult & Sex Mods - LoversLab December 7th # 1287

1739380507_movealong.jpg.fcdf178fe777d911c7f8897208a97195.jpg

Someone asked about the same thing, and I had some interesting thoughts. Maybe you should take a look at them. Got some mods that might help. But the biggest thing would be to assign them to a piece of furniture inside the room. 

thx, I figure it's because I left one of the corners without walls? I'll be using that cwss mod too. :)

Was creating NPCs with randomly generated appearances and tattoos for a new mod I'm making, and I had an idea: what if Just Business could apply a random tattoo from Tattoos for Captives to the cloned NPC that you "capture"? Would anyone be interested in such a mod?

Take a look at the screenshots here, I think it would fit very well with Just Business:

On 12/22/2020 at 8:17 AM, AWHA said:

Was creating NPCs with randomly generated appearances and tattoos for a new mod I'm making, and I had an idea: what if Just Business could apply a random tattoo from Tattoos for Captives to the cloned NPC that you "capture"? Would anyone be interested in such a mod?

Take a look at the screenshots here, I think it would fit very well with Just Business:

I would like to see these two mods compatible. The tattoos don't seem to manifest after the appearance editor finishes.

Request tastefull slave tattoo's? - Request & Find - Fallout 4 Adult & Sex Mods - LoversLab

What I would specifically like to see is a uniform tattoo system where the woman gets an immersive faction logo like one of these;

raiderlogo.png.b9b68ea9f6e84392a7e60bdd02cddfe1.png gunnerslogo.jpg.e7c8ea89266bf996e9edbf8a0c2f7dd0.jpg institutelogo.png.0df0045cc4c3dd0ea867c74c8638dbce.png operatorlogo.png.24778e114d5cf78bd8aa750c5703fa71.png discipleslogo.png.b3b511353895233a32f001db01451fad.png 1206120343_packlogo.png.e2c7cd76d5abf1131021ead86c20a0c0.png barcode_tattoo_slave.jpg.8cd5a51eb6724ac085af51ea13a1cefa.jpg

And or maybe a barcode, and or a number 01-30, and it should be about the size of a normal button for your shirt but not huge and garish looking. It should be put in 3 places on the body. Firstly one on the right butt cheek, one on the left shoulder, and one under the right eye on the face.

If I can I would like to commission someone to make this a standalone mode if I can find someone with the know how. I don't really have the time or the know how to make it happen myself unfortunately. 

d8crzpy-636cd065-136e-4495-87c1-5dd02d4cedc6.png.d422100fcf0f7e0bbf7298a1ff509437.png

On 12/24/2020 at 9:59 AM, vranina said:

Hello. The bodies of the raiders I enslave are dirty. How can they become clean?

Dirty

dusty.jpg.8c8604d666b921f4ad00c7e75e817f5f.jpg

I think I found the solution to that problem a few months ago. There are two solutions. One was a manual solution that I decided I did not want to mess with in case I screwed something up.

AWHA told me in post:

"The game uses "dirty" textures for raiders. These textures are separate from the default textures that you use for player and other NPCs. You can force the game to use "clean" textures for all raiders by replacing the dirty textures with the default ones. Go into your textures folder and find the body texture files, carefully note the file names for the dirty textures (they will have "dirty" in their names), and then rename the default body textures to replace the dirty ones."

I was not in the mood to mess with the main files so I found a much more preferable solution.  This involves plugging in a mod that causes raider factions to have clean skin as a side effect of the mod.

I am not 100% sure this is the right mod but I do think this is the one;

Hot Mama Settlers and Bandits at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Also maybe, Beautiful Female Enemies at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Clean

clean.jpg.9998f81eca52a54bf85cc4fcf5beba1e.jpg

Please repost and let me know if it is the right one and that it fixes your problem. I am sure some one else will stumble apon it and would also like to know how to fix it in the future.

I've often thought that JB could use a slave sanitizer module. Basically something like a Pulowski Preservation capsule that you could build in a settlement. Send a slave into it, and the door closes, the machine rattles and clunks a bit, and when it opens, you slave wanders out again, with clean skin, disfiguring makeup removed, and possibly restyled hair.

Essentially, it would dispose of the original slave, and then create a whole new NPC choosing one from a pool of templates.

Hell, ideally, I'd make a conveyor belt: strap the slave into a framework at one end, and the frame gets deposited onto a belt, with modules on the way to clean 'em up, restyle 'em, brand 'em and maybe do other stuff, like add implants or remove limbs or brains. And being modular, you could set it up to only do the stuff you wanted.

There's a lot I'd need to know before I could try and make all that, though.

Hello everybody,

This mod is honestly great. I just have a small issue with it. Sometimes, when I kill someone I marked, and I try to put the collar on him via the dialogue interface, it does absolutely nothing. The thing is that sometimes it works just well and sometimes it doesn't. Do any of you have any clue of what is happening?

Anyway thank you in advance and keep the great work ?

On 12/30/2020 at 1:07 PM, ElChapo69 said:

Hello everybody,

This mod is honestly great. I just have a small issue with it. Sometimes, when I kill someone I marked, and I try to put the collar on him via the dialogue interface, it does absolutely nothing. The thing is that sometimes it works just well and sometimes it doesn't. Do any of you have any clue of what is happening?

Anyway thank you in advance and keep the great work ?

It's just a glitch in the matrix. The npc didn't make it all the way to "kill" before the bleeding state (in my simple mind anyway.) Open the console, click the troublesome npc, type "kill" without the quotes, and they will instantly become much more cooperative. In my experience.

11 hours ago, Snake212 said:

Question do the slaves talk similar to pah for skyrim?

Yes and no. They will usually take on the demeanor of who they were. Raiders will talk raider shit during, and out of, combat for example. Others (Lucy Abernathy) for example, might spout off some idle lines occasionally, but that's about it. They don't gain knew spoken lines, or have any existing lines repurposed for the mod, if that's what you're asking.

On 12/31/2020 at 3:30 PM, DoctorMoon said:

Hey, how are you supposed to have lesbian sex with your slave? I'm pretty sure I installed all the required mods (AAF, Leito's anims, strapons, etc.) but when I try and initiate sex with a slave they just say "Oh" or something like that and go back to doing whatever they do

There may be something wrong with your AAF setup somewhere along the way. First see if AAF works on it's own, using it's interface. (Home key by default I think.) If not troubleshoot from there. If it does . . . idunno. The "Oh" response is normal, and it should pass the characters along to AAF at that point and magic should ensue.