Request Shame and Anger Expressions and motions for Just business

image.png

I love the mod Just business. It helps you capture hostile raiders, some of whom might end up being hot women, and after defeating them in battle you can enslave them with an exploding collar and send them to work in one of your camps just like a follower. Not only do you have unfettered access to their inventory and by extension, their clothes, But you can change what the slave looks like to make them more attractive.  Consequently this will cause clones of this more attractive female raider to occur in the environment of Fallout 4 from now on. You can create a certain number of them and all the female enemies depending on the factions will look like the modified slaves you have created at your outposts. Special NPCs are not included like the named NPCs you encounter sometimes. You can still alter how they look but you wont encounter them again like the common place sets of enemies. The same goes with the men if you care. I usually dont mess with them, because I am too busy putting my girls to work in their new life as G-string slaves at my various outposts.  

image.png.617f06b753eabefd66f68619a3356978.png

The Idea: Just business features a capture sequence while in hunter mode. Hit H to activate target your desired enemy, fight them until they would normally die. Instead of dying they will fall down sitting up and you can enter a dialog with them if approached which allows you to convert them into a follower. I cant remember if it instantly strips them naked or if you have to do it manually but that's definitely my favorite part. 

The only thing is there's no expression on there faces when you change their lives like this. 

Most people dont like the typical slavery treatment. Its not like the white gloves treatment. They shouldn't feel passive when you forcefully take away their clothes and their dignity, not to mention their freedom forever and then send them off to a forced labor camp. I think they would feel some resentment, maybe some embarrassment too. Mostly likely blood curdling rage I would think, if they are not still injured. 

The point:

What I am requesting is for a Modder to create a system of behavior that causes newly converted slaves to scowl at me like they hate my guts, and or to cover their naked bodies if they are the shy type. Because I want my slaves to hate me like they want to murder me, but fear me like they will obey me in spite of that.

dddwcvo-2d158fda-1a87-451f-9a7e-2f2d5f13f9d6.jpg

This is the look of a woman who has just been forcefully undressed against her will.

ddoi0l7-b0d4eccd-0632-4934-b021-ffb6f9da2616.jpg

This is the look a woman who knows I just murdered her friends and captured her.  And from now on  she will be subjected to slavery and abject humiliation.

Here is an example of a similar mod I found on the nexus for Skyrim. EVG Conditional Idles

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/34006

Modesty:
Triggers when:
The player character is not wearing clothing
Different animations for male/female. You can swap the anims in the folders if you'd like, the files are unisex.

34006-1585282073-1426713843.png

Hoping to convince someone to create a mod like this one except for the actions of a damsel in distress, like so

ddicvt7-c4fa4be8-a9ec-4177-baee-f62cf0760a3e.jpg

For the moment following her undesired nudity

ddl6ovx-8e4263b2-1652-48d1-880b-d4a6374eedd9.jpg

And for the moments where she wants to kill me but knows she cant manage it.