Just encountered a funny/interesting situation with one of my prostitutes. Lizzie found a customer (aileen kennedy) and they started having sex but then random shenanigans triggered and picked aileen kennedy as the npc and trump the caravan guard so it resulted in a threesome with lizzie sandwiched in between them. After the random shenanigans sex scene was done aileen kennedy continued to pound lizzie on her own lol

20200915_111855.jpg

20200915_111922.jpg

On 9/12/2020 at 6:43 AM, Rias_Gremory23 said:

Since no one will answer my question about fixing prostitute slaves, is this mod safe to uninstall then reinstall? Or what would be the correct process to do this? This is the only method I haven't tried yet to fix the issue

If you uninstall and log in you lose everyone you had corralled. If you just reinstall without logging in, well, it may work but you likely changed nothing. What your issue sounds like is that the scripts have gotten lost in script engine limbo and may never fire again. The only, for sure, fix I can think of is roll back to before the issue started and look into your script load. (Mods that add a ton of scripts.) And it may not even BE that you have too many scripted mods, it may have just ate the scripts.

As a last chance try sitting idle in the area where you have them working. And I do mean idle. Go walk the dog or something. Stay for 15 to 30 min. It may catch up and start going again. You can also try going to a different area, or internal cell and "sleep" for 3-4 days. If none of that works . . . you're hosed. Roll back.

Welcome to Fallout 4 modding. Sorry man.

12 hours ago, Sulphur.999 said:

If you uninstall and log in you lose everyone you had corralled. If you just reinstall without logging in, well, it may work but you likely changed nothing. What your issue sounds like is that the scripts have gotten lost in script engine limbo and may never fire again. The only, for sure, fix I can think of is roll back to before the issue started and look into your script load. (Mods that add a ton of scripts.) And it may not even BE that you have too many scripted mods, it may have just ate the scripts.

As a last chance try sitting idle in the area where you have them working. And I do mean idle. Go walk the dog or something. Stay for 15 to 30 min. It may catch up and start going again. You can also try going to a different area, or internal cell and "sleep" for 3-4 days. If none of that works . . . you're hosed. Roll back.

Welcome to Fallout 4 modding. Sorry man.

Well i already did all of that and it didnt work. I just had to dismiss them from their work, uninstall do a clean save then reinstall  i did lose all 35 of my previous slaves and had to start over but it's ok since I didnt care for most of them only the named raider bosses (coz they have appearnce replacers) and few generic ones that I changed the appearances of.

The raider bosses are now back to happily prostituting at my nuka red rocket settlement.

The problem is now I can't ask them to relax in the settlement like before coz they start to wander off even with 100 submission and slave escape turned off. Before reinstalling they would stay in the settlement and just interact with settlement objects. Don't know if it's coz of this mod or coz I also reinstalled settler sandbox overhaul too coz my vault 88 settlers were just being wonky. I mitigate this new problem now by just making them prostitutes there if im not taking them with me since they dont add to the population that way anyway. Still i would like to be able to let them relax coz I made that settlement nice for settlers and visitors alike with many activities to do.

I can't seem to use the appearance customization option. It will bring up looksmenu and I can adjust their appearance, but when I hit done they go back to how they looked originally.

Any idea what might cause that?

Or if it is a known bug... Are there mods that make generic raiders a little easier on the eyes? I see some good mods for the bosses at least but I have not found any good looking ones for random raiders.

Maybe I will see if I can change the appearance before adding the color, that works for naming them at least.

I dont know why your edit feature does not work. Unless you don't have it installed right or something. But as for your other question here are some mods that might interest you.

mags.jpg.ebfb05e4648d2438c00afcc909e7ee0c.jpg

"Hot Mama's Settlers and Bandits" https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9975?tab=description

"Hot Mama's NPC's Nuka World" https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18691?tab=description

"Beautiful Female Enemies" https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9963?tab=description

"Improved Raider Bosses" https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/27656/?tab=images

"Handsome NPC-Settler Female replacer" https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/28406

"Nasty Nisha" https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/37747

"Manly Mason" https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17961

"Money Mags" https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17948 * My favorite

"Gungy Gage" https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17928

"Agemo's NPC's" https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26735?tab=description

And there are surly many more out there....

On 9/17/2020 at 12:28 PM, sila said:

I can't seem to use the appearance customization option. It will bring up looksmenu and I can adjust their appearance, but when I hit done they go back to how they looked originally.

Any idea what might cause that?

Or if it is a known bug... Are there mods that make generic raiders a little easier on the eyes? I see some good mods for the bosses at least but I have not found any good looking ones for random raiders.

Maybe I will see if I can change the appearance before adding the color, that works for naming them at least.

If they're unique and not templated apparently you can't change them that way other than using replacers but generic raiders and gunners can be changed using the edit appearance function. I have changed gunners and raiders including the nuka world ones now all my companions and slave followers are hot lol the problem is tho since generic raiders and gunners are just clones of each other, if you change one of them you're likely to find another raider/gunner with your edited appearance out in the commonwealth. You can decrease this likelihood by getting varied raiders/gunners mod or the lots more settlers mod.

I also recommend easygirl clothes for sexy clothing  if you dont have it yet. you can mix and match them and add ballistic fiber and wear them under armor

7 hours ago, Rias_Gremory23 said:

If they're templated apparently you can't change them that way other than using replacers but generic raiders and gunners can be changed using the edit appearance function. I have changed gunners and raiders including the nuka world ones now all my companions and slave followers are hot lol the problem is tho since generic raiders and gunners are just clones of each other, if you change one of them you're likely to find another raider/gunner with your edited appearance out in the commonwealth. You can decrease this likelihood by getting varied raiders/gunners mod or the lots more settlers mod.

I also recommend easygirl clothes for sexy clothing  if you dont have it yet. you can mix and match them and add ballistic fiber and wear them under armor

It was a generic raider I was trying to edit. I wonder if a settler mod like what's your name could cause it? 

1 hour ago, sila said:

It was a generic raider I was trying to edit. I wonder if a settler mod like what's your name could cause it? 

Maybe. I dont know. I only have better settlers. I use rename anything or the rename system from MCG  for renaming npcs and people. I dont use the rename system in JB since I dont have TIM. Have you tried resetting them after changing the appearance?

I'm going to try it without What's your Name, that mod says it adds a script to prevent npcs name from changing again, I wonder if that might be causing their appearance to reset too somehow.

Edit: So I am not sure if it was starting a new game or removing What's Your Name but it does seem to be working now. 

4 hours ago, sila said:

I'm going to try it without What's your Name, that mod says it adds a script to prevent npcs name from changing again, I wonder if that might be causing their appearance to reset too somehow.

Edit: So I am not sure if it was starting a new game or removing What's Your Name but it does seem to be working now. 

That's great. Have fun with your npc cosmetic surgeries lol Here are some of mine using the edit appearance function and the replacers @SlaveHunter311 suggested above

Fallout 4 Screenshot 2020.09.18 - 10.30.39.27.png

Fallout 4 Screenshot 2020.09.18 - 10.31.22.57.png

Fallout 4 Screenshot 2020.09.18 - 10.32.02.10.png

Fallout 4 Screenshot 2020.09.18 - 10.32.53.12.png

Fallout 4 Screenshot 2020.09.18 - 11.27.03.67.png

Fallout 4 Screenshot 2020.09.18 - 11.27.32.37.png

Welp, I take it back it seems to be broken still.

I can change face and skin tone but the looksmenu sliders and overlays don't work. 

Or is that normal? I wanted to give them some tattoos and work on their aah... Assets.

At least I can touch up their faces and get rid of all the awful dirt.

46 minutes ago, strykernoscope said:

Does anyone know if increasing the sex/prostitution skills actually do anything? And how do you increase the sex skill? Everytime I try it only goes up by 0.3.

I think Prostitution skill only increase through getting customers. The higher the level the more caps they earn for selling their goods. I think sex skill also affects how successful they are at getting customers.

3 minutes ago, TurtlesATW1 said:

Hey guys I ecently downloaded this mod and it seems really awesome. The only problem is that whenever I try to have sex or do something similar with my slaves, it just pauses for a second and doesn't show an animation. Am I missing something?

Animations are handled by AAF. Get that working first - then come back.

59 minutes ago, TurtlesATW1 said:

I'm pretty sure that I have AAF installed and working properly. I also installed AAF sex em up and it works fine for the most part. Is there a way to tell AAF installed correctly?

Look in the admin tab of AAF see if you're getting errors. Also make sure you have all the requirements of JB. Have you actually started a sex animation manually using the AAF wizard?

7 hours ago, TurtlesATW1 said:

I have installed all the files for JB, and I am able to start sex animations with AAF sex em up. There is only a tab on MCM for sex em up but not one specifically for AAF and AAF alone.

No when you open the AAF wizard using home key you can then press delete until you reach admin tab that will give you info about all errors you encounter. Try initiating sex again with a slave then you will see the error

3 hours ago, Rias_Gremory23 said:

No when you open the AAF wizard using home key you can then press delete until you reach admin tab that will give you info about all errors you encounter. Try initiating sex again with a slave then you will see the error

So from what the errors are saying its that these animation length is below the required 350 millisecond minimum. Is there any way to fix that or is it something weird on my end?