6 hours ago, Rias_Gremory23 said:

@SlaveHunter311
How were you able to edit mags black? No matter what I do even just change her eye color in the customization menu
Her face would turn black as in black not the brown face tbing then when i hit done after loading preset she just reverts to normal

hm all I did to her was take off the blush she was wearing as makeup and it seemed to let me. If you have "just business" installed differently than I do there's really no telling how that might change things.

You know what though I loaded up the game to try and mess around with her looks and and she is just reverting back to her main file for me too. Although I think the blush is still gone from last time. But I cant change her hair or her body type without her disappearing and then going back to normal. Not that I would change a thing. She's a real angel when it comes to looks. Its too bad it doesn't work I will never be able to put that raider property tattoo on her butt like I wanted to. I'm sorry it I cant fix it for you. I don't know what to do about it.

Another thing is I am not getting the weird black face glitch in the matrix nonsense that's happening to you so its not functioning exactly the same for me.

20200817020214_1.jpg

30 minutes ago, SlaveHunter311 said:

hm all I did to her was take off the blush she was wearing as makeup and it seemed to let me. If you have "just business" installed differently than I do there's really no telling how that might change things.

You know what though I loaded up the game to try and mess around with her looks and and she is just reverting back to her main file for me too. Although I think the blush is still gone from last time. But I cant change her hair or her body type without her disappearing and then going back to normal. Not that I would change a thing. She's a real angel when it comes to looks. Its too bad it doesn't work I will never be able to put that raider property tattoo on her butt like I wanted to. I'm sorry it I cant fix it for you. I don't know what to do about it.

Another thing is I am not getting the weird black face glitch in the matrix nonsense that's happening to you so its not functioning exactly the same for me.

20200817020214_1.jpg

You were even able to change hair anf skintone even just that would be good :( I have custom female textures from animated fannies and a different cbbe preset so maybe that's it idk I have the latest JB and game version. Got this replacer for the raider bosses instead

which makea them all look better except Mags still has the ugly poodle hair but she looks much better.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/27656/?tab=images

Gonna see if I can tweak the PNAMs to fit what I want. Thanks for the reply.

On 9/2/2020 at 3:48 PM, Rias_Gremory23 said:

@SlaveHunter311
How were you able to edit mags black? No matter what I do even just change her eye color in the customization menu
Her face would turn black as in black not the brown face tbing then when i hit done after loading preset she just reverts to normal

Wow that is a nice mod. That is the first time I have seen Nisha looking pretty fine. Maybe I will switch my own load order, I will just put Money Mags further down.

"Improved Raider Bosses"

Yes this is a lot better.    "Improved Raider Bosses"     

Nisha.jpeg

Nicha2.jpeg

As for the others I still really like Money Mags but I have to admit this mod provides a really close second preference.

"improved Raider Bosses"

mags from improved.jpg

"Money Mags"  https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17948

Money Mags.jpg

1 hour ago, SlaveHunter311 said:

Wow that is a nice mod. That is the first time I have seen Nisha looking pretty fine. Maybe I will switch my own load order, I will just put Money Mags further down.

"Improved Raider Bosses"

Yes this is a lot better.    "Improved Raider Bosses"     

Nisha.jpeg

Nicha2.jpeg

As for the others I still really like Money Mags but I have to admit this mod provides a really close second preference.

"improved Raider Bosses"

mags from improved.jpg

"Money Mags"  https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17948

Money Mags.jpg

I think you can just use fo4 edit to remove the mags black entry on improved raider bosses if you wanna keep money mags and have less plugins. I also wanted to get money mags before but the improved raider bosses just has the all in one that's why I got it. I might just follow my own advice tho and remove mags from the esp. I did manage to tweak the headparts on my esp tho to make mags looks more like allie in this mod

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26735?tab=description

26735-6-1505274220.png

Hey @ignotum_virum
Not sure if you're gonna update the mod but I was wondering if there was any way to add a bonus settlement happiness effect to any one who has used the prostitute services similar to the happiness bonus you get from taking a shower in the cwss redux mod or the stores from Hookers of the Commonwealth mod. I feel like settlers should be happy after having sex right.

If the original author can't help does anyone who is good at modding/scripting know how to do this? I can see the Magic Effect and Spell on cwss redux but I just dont know how to apply it to this mod.

Hey is anyone trying to figure out how to get the Slavery Control System from "Just Business"?

I accidently figured it out again so I thought I would let yall know. 

Head to the MCM menu and scroll down to "Just Business"

Under "Just Business" scroll down to "debugs and other"  Then hit update.

1.jpg.bde100611a18140e49d3dc744d0a0cf8.jpg

This will deposit the Slavery Control System into your inventory under misc-I think.

2.jpg.abea95aafaead1cfba8ea83a4a143c4b.jpg

The Slave Control System holotape needs a terminal to work. So if you plug it into one you will be able to access a list of all of the slaves you have ever captured, even if you have hundreds. 

3.jpg.578335b6175adbfa4105716e99f22036.jpg

And good news! It will remember the names you have given to each slave you renamed so you can tell them apart fairly easily.

4.jpg.221d043cbd55bf0726e9962f5fa2138b.jpg

But why would you want this holotape? The "Slavery Control System" is an easy way to track down mischievous slaves that have wandered off and instantly bring them back to wherever you happen to be at your terminal. Or you can kill them... don't know why you would want to do that but you can..... the more you know.

I ran into one (quite annoying) issue.. So a slave ran away, and then I captured it again. I then told the slave to follow me (as a companion), and when I reached the settlement I told the slave to relax there (dismiss), but the slave still follows me everywhere. I don't have the option 'Command' like I usually have when a slave is my companion, I just have 'E) Slave' option.

Anyone knows how to fix that?

5 hours ago, rubber_duck said:

I ran into one (quite annoying) issue.. So a slave ran away, and then I captured it again. I then told the slave to follow me (as a companion), and when I reached the settlement I told the slave to relax there (dismiss), but the slave still follows me everywhere. I don't have the option 'Command' like I usually have when a slave is my companion, I just have 'E) Slave' option.

Anyone knows how to fix that?

On 9/6/2020 at 10:31 AM, Rias_Gremory23 said:

Had to kill scribe haylen coz she got bugged and wasnt interactable even her body wasnt after kill command on the holotape so I used kill command on console then resurrected then enslaved again

Did that fix her behavior? I have had that happen before to slaves that I use as combat followers. The way they stalk you really creeps me out and I usually either shoot them or sell them.

"Yeah it fixed her. I had to use the reset button on my other slaves when their AI would just stop working and they would stand around and do nothing. "

17 minutes ago, SlaveHunter311 said:
  On 9/6/2020 at 10:31 AM, Rias_Gremory23 said:

Had to kill scribe haylen coz she got bugged and wasnt interactable even her body wasnt after kill command on the holotape so I used kill command on console then resurrected then enslaved again

Did that fix her behavior? I have had that happen before to slaves that I use as combat followers. The way they stalk you really creeps me out and I usually either shoot them or sell them.

"Yeah it fixed her. I had to use the reset button on my other slaves when their AI would just stop working and they would stand around and do nothing. "

Also if you have Family Planning Enhanced installed and your slave prostitutes get knocked up coz you forgot to give them contraceptives, the reset button will also give them instant abortion apparently. Had to do this with Nisha coz she stopped looking for customers for some reason and she was 5 months pregnant.  Didnt think resetting her would cause her to lose the baby oops.

Also if you have MCG installed blacklist your named slaves from the npc approach system coz for some reason it resets their names to just "slave" I've noticed this only happens when you have sex with them through MCG.

Per ParasherX01, comment 1162, me too: I don't like the storyline unkillable companions and their dialogue annoys me anyway, so I like to travel with one or more well kitted out slaves.  Having them invulnerable takes the edge off.  I also like creating guard and farming teams (6 per team) to go and secure settlements and prep them for settlers; this means harvesting armour, weapons etc, and customising and upgrading them before deploying the slaves; but there's no point gathering all that expensive adhesive, fibreglass and ballistic fibre for their kit if they could run around butt naked with just their fists and win any fight anyway.  You also care about your slave companions more if they might die.  Any chance of an option in MCM to set slaves as nonessential?

On 9/10/2020 at 10:50 AM, Contemplator523111 said:

This mod sorely lacks the ability to get rid of slaves. Execution for example or release

Player character can kill them.  Or use the arena for gladiator fights.  Once assigned to a blue or red platform they become vulnerable to other NPCs.  But I would like a way to release slaves to being settlers, too.  Kind of reward them if they aren't naughty.  Or once they've earned you 500,000 caps.

6 hours ago, Contemplator523111 said:

Strange, I tried but they didn't die, they just fell to the ground like the rest of the companions

Yeah i found out you can kill them when I assigned lizzie to a hydro pillory then used the leather crop on her ass but then she died lol must need to assign them to settlement first coz they also died when i assigned them to arena. Try asking them to relax first then try to kill them. Another method if you really wanted to execute them was I assigned Dixie to prisoner shackles that was attached to a target from settlement activity markers. Then I placed the universal guard target practice mat down in my settlement then attached the matching target to her chest. That mat allows for damage during target practice so she was essentially killed by firing squad by my settlers during their free time. You can use real handcuffs mod integration then use the explosive collar on them or the hacked shocked collar version with torture mode on which can be toggled to kill them with excessive shocks on mcm or execution chair mod electric chair that makes their head explode after some seconds of electrocution