1 hour ago, SlaveHunter311 said:

I dont think thats the case. JB does not have a workshop for fetters or anything but it is compatible with "torture devices" 

and "Devious Devices" 

And mods like it, but it does not have its own.

It does have a hollow tape that lets you manage your slaves though. I am not sure I remember how to find it anymore. 

Another mod you might be thinking of that did have a workshop of its own I think was 

"Fallout 4 Slavery System" 

No it was definitely this mod that gave me the notification coz the first one said workshopdlc something then the second one was about the holotape but i guess it doesnt matter as long as it works

I have a question is tbe "shock collar" mentioned in the description the one from Prisoner Shackles? Coz I have the working version too from real handcuffs mod and i was wondering would that also work for submission?

Also i chose the "you will have group sex" option but nothing happened? And how does the rape option occur?

On 8/12/2020 at 1:37 PM, Rias_Gremory23 said:

I have a question is tbe "shock collar" mentioned in the description the one from Prisoner Shackles? Coz I have the working version too from real handcuffs mod and i was wondering would that also work for submission?

Also i chose the "you will have group sex" option but nothing happened? And how does the rape option occur?

Just Business uses the vanilla shock collars. If you are using it with my mod (Real Handcuffs) I suggest you install the Real Handcuffs Just Business patch (available in my FMOD installer). It will patch Just Business to use Real Handcuffs shock collars instead. Also take a look at my MCM, it has additional settings (i.e. whether to automatically spawn shock collars for new slaves or not).

Hey there love the mod, but how can I rename my slaves/settlers. I figured I had to switch it on in the MCM but I cant find where to change the actual names of the settlers

I'm sorry if this issue has been answered but I cant seem to find it in the 46 pages of comments.

4 hours ago, Zwiebel said:

Hey there love the mod, but how can I rename my slaves/settlers. I figured I had to switch it on in the MCM but I cant find where to change the actual names of the settlers

I'm sorry if this issue has been answered but I cant seem to find it in the 46 pages of comments.

Go into their info using dialogue or your assigned hotkey then the option will be there

6 hours ago, Zwiebel said:

I believe you can simply rename them by entering there dialog options under info and then rename them from there. See?

denise 1.jpg

click on them,

Denise 2.jpg

Scroll down to info,

Denise 3.jpg

then scroll down to rename slave,

Denise 4.jpg

then rename the slave.

FYI This slave was made to look like Denise Richards using this mod to get the preset:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/40767?tab=description

My slaves are all dirty.

dirty.jpg

And I cant get them to wear tattoo's. I use to have them at least looking clean on my other computer but I am not sure how I did that. I tried applying this skin overlay from

"Oni face and full CBBE and JB nude re-texture" https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7485 

and it helps but they still have dirty feet and they look like they have been sitting in a used fireplace. Note the soot butt.

soot butt.jpg

I may have a long hard  complicated way of getting the tattoos to work but if there is a simple fix I would love to know. I was a bit surprised that the tattoos would show up while editing the slave's looks but afterward they did not show up on the body. pfff that's disappointing

The tattoo's I was trying to use were 

"Tattoos for captives (LooksMenu Overlays / Facial Tattoos / Males / Females) 2.6"

They seem to work on the player character as advertised though.

1 hour ago, camistrie said:

Using that option doesn't seem to work though, in AAF the NPC is just named "slave" which makes arranging scenes difficult...

You are right. AAF does not pick up on their names. I don't think there is a solution unfortunately. I think its just tough. It would be a good suggestion to make to the author or team that created AAF though to fix that.

9 hours ago, SlaveHunter311 said:

I believe you can simply rename them by entering there dialog options under info and then rename them from there. See?

denise 1.jpg

click on them,

Denise 2.jpg

Scroll down to info,

Denise 3.jpg

then scroll down to rename slave,

Denise 4.jpg

then rename the slave.

FYI This slave was made to look like Denise Richards using this mod to get the preset:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/40767?tab=description

I'm a bit puzzled by the screenshots you posted. I get completely different dialog options when I try to talk to my slaves. 

I will check if I'm missing some mods and will report back when I found something

47 minutes ago, Zwiebel said:

I'm a bit puzzled by the screenshots you posted. I get completely different dialog options when I try to talk to my slaves. 

I will check if I'm missing some mods and will report back when I found something

Alright, I found the problem rather quickly...

The Full Dialogue Interface Mod made my dialog options rather limited 

165095831_Fallout4Screenshot2020_08.16-18_02_30_06.png.3d39dd1d0168de8e17b0ddf81afc6af2.png

656607024_Fallout4Screenshot2020_08.16-18_02_19_90.png.8b2faf6fcf040a699927a4f5a9babb44.png

I disabled the mod and now everything seems as it should be.

If you see this @ignotum_virum you can maybe add a notice about the mod conflicts :)

Finally Thanks @SlaveHunter311 for your very helpful screenshots

Since most recent posts here are about renaming slaves, I'd like to ask a question regarding the topic..

So here's the thing, whenever I talk to a slave, then check Info and then choose to rename them - nothing happens. I assume it's because I don't have that Text Input mod installed (my game crashes instantly when I have it installed). However, when I open up the console, click on specific slave, and then type ' setname "Slave Name" ', the slave will be renamed. The issue is, whenever I exit the game, and then I start it again, all the names will be reverted to defaults. Any help with that? Thanks in advance!

5 hours ago, roten_man said:

Since most recent posts here are about renaming slaves, I'd like to ask a question regarding the topic..

So here's the thing, whenever I talk to a slave, then check Info and then choose to rename them - nothing happens. I assume it's because I don't have that Text Input mod installed (my game crashes instantly when I have it installed). However, when I open up the console, click on specific slave, and then type ' setname "Slave Name" ', the slave will be renamed. The issue is, whenever I exit the game, and then I start it again, all the names will be reverted to defaults. Any help with that? Thanks in advance!

Are you sure you have everything installed correctly, exactly the way JB says it requires?

7 hours ago, roten_man said:

Yes, I have everything except Text Input because that mod crashes my game.

I don't use Text input either and rename mine the same way. But they stick. Not sure why, but it's not JB and it's not the game. Start looking for a mod conflict.

If you use AFT and you manage your slaves with it I'd start there. That's the only time I had that particular problem. As long as they weren't managed by AFT they were fine. As soon as I brought them into the system . . . Slave

54 minutes ago, Sulphur.999 said:

I don't use Text input either and rename mine the same way. But they stick. Not sure why, but it's not JB and it's not the game. Start looking for a mod conflict.

If you use AFT and you manage your slaves with it I'd start there. That's the only time I had that particular problem. As long as they weren't managed by AFT they were fine. As soon as I brought them into the system . . . Slave

I have AFT and my slaves do not appear in the management thingy either. I used the enslave option on them when I recruited them but nothing hapoens either when I try renaming them using JB menu. Used rename anything like other dude and the name doesn't stick. So now I used MCG rename system and the name sticks I just can't customize the name. Everything is working well except JB rename system

Im also not sure but are the slaves supposed to sync weapon draw with your character like in AFT? Coz they do that and they're definitely not managed in AFT

1 hour ago, Sulphur.999 said:

Sorry for dumb question, but what exactly is AFT? Can you send a link? I'm pretty sure I don't have it though.

Could it be GCM? Or maybe Player Comments? It has to be something that modifies vanilla stuff, right?

1 hour ago, roten_man said:

Sorry for dumb question, but what exactly is AFT? Can you send a link? I'm pretty sure I don't have it though.

Could it be GCM? Or maybe Player Comments? It has to be something that modifies vanilla stuff, right?

Amazing FollowerTweaks from nexus

19 hours ago, Rias_Gremory23 said:

Im also not sure but are the slaves supposed to sync weapon draw with your character like in AFT? Coz they do that and they're definitely not managed in AFT

Yeah, they should act almost like normal followers, just less chatty.

I'm not sure why your names aren't sticking. The only time I've had that issue is when I import them into AFT. Has to be a mod conflict tho. Do any of you have mods that change settler names automagically? That might be a place to start.

2 hours ago, Sulphur.999 said:

Yeah, they should act almost like normal followers, just less chatty.

I'm not sure why your names aren't sticking. The only time I've had that issue is when I import them into AFT. Has to be a mod conflict tho. Do any of you have mods that change settler names automagically? That might be a place to start.

The only mod that is kind-of related to settlers in my mod list is 'Companion and settler dialogue overhaul' by registrator2000 on Nexus. Other than that, nothing. All my mods are either weapons, clothing, player homes, AAF and its stuff (themes, animations) and a few quality of life mods, texture replacers and a few AAF-related mods (such as Sex Attributes, AAF: Violate, etc.)

On 8/16/2020 at 1:51 AM, SlaveHunter311 said:

My slaves are all dirty.

dirty.jpg

And I cant get them to wear tattoo's. I use to have them at least looking clean on my other computer but I am not sure how I did that. I tried applying this skin overlay from

"Oni face and full CBBE and JB nude re-texture" https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7485 

and it helps but they still have dirty feet and they look like they have been sitting in a used fireplace. Note the soot butt.

soot butt.jpg

I may have a long hard  complicated way of getting the tattoos to work but if there is a simple fix I would love to know. I was a bit surprised that the tattoos would show up while editing the slave's looks but afterward they did not show up on the body. pfff that's disappointing

The tattoo's I was trying to use were 

"Tattoos for captives (LooksMenu Overlays / Facial Tattoos / Males / Females) 2.6"

They seem to work on the player character as advertised though.

The game uses "dirty" textures for raiders. These textures are separate from the default textures that you use for player and other NPCs. You can force the game to use "clean" textures for all raiders by replacing the dirty textures with the default ones. Go into your textures folder and find the body texture files, carefully note the file names for the dirty textures (they will have "dirty" in their names), and then rename the default body textures to replace the dirty ones.

As for tattoos, believe you have to reset the NPCs for the skin overlay to update. Though I also had tattoos disappearing after a few hours, no idea why that keeps happening.

On 8/16/2020 at 11:24 AM, Zwiebel said:

Easier way to rename any NPC is with this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25321

It uses a pre-generated list so you'll get a random name each time (you may have to change some MCM settings to make it work).