On 2/8/2024 at 1:54 AM, SlaveHunter311 said:

Ok, reinstalled the game again, reinstalled f4se, and reinstalled AAF again. AAF works now, but my character's hair is gone for some reason. Eyes are there though. Thats something.

Spoiler

I heard that steam updated and that the new version was the same as GOG so there was a bunch of mods broken from that.

I can't (for the life of me) remember how to downgrade fallout in steam... but there was a way. (just have to find it again)

if you can switch to gog. less hassle. (I got my copy for $6 on one sale XD ), no connection required and downgrade whenever you want without a problem. (right now is at $24 so probably should wait)

as an example: disk fried and had to reinstall everything -> skyrim updated while I was setting my PC again ->broke my whole mod list nothing worked -> went to the options -> cancelled automatic updates and selected the previous version -> 9 Gb later -> reinstalling everything and playing again waiting for all the essential mods to catch up to update.

so now I'm reinstalling FO4 lol

but I really hope you can fix those issues.

btw thanks for the Just Business guide ( n_n)b

anyway back on topic.

first off all thanks for the mod. GJ!  ( n_n)b

suggestion:

get rid of the EDI hard requirement.

I know that there are like 10 different main dialogue options. but even dogmeat can nest 3 levels of dialogue.

you could use a 3 answers and a next nest option

example:

"talk"                             "action1"                       "action4"                       "action7"

"trade"                          "action2"                       "action5"                       "action8"

"cancel"                         "action3"                       "action6"                       "action9"

"Just business" ------->"more" --------------->"more" --------------->"more" --┐

└------------------------return to top menu-----------------------------------┘

switching by pressing up (or down, or whatever) 3-4 times to scroll all the options is faster than navigating the categories right now.

plus adding or removing items should be easier

also EDI while giving a nostalgic feeling from older titles. is not that universally welcomed.

personally it tends to glitch. ie: pressing buttons don't always select items so I'm forced to use the mouse. then it starts working again.

so I have mixed feelings about it  ( ¬¬)

and by mixed feelings I meant, when it happens I want to uninstall it and kill it with fire.

so at least please consider the option XD

• 2 weeks later...

I'm wondering if anyone else has this issue? I have redownloaded and reinstalled this Mod 3 times and continue to get the same bug :( ...everything works perfectly for me except, my game borks out if my PC uses Punishment Sex on them :( ...I also have Sex Em Up and Violate, they both work fine and I can use Sex Em Up on my Just Business Slaves with no problem and if I prostitute them to an NPC no problem, it's only if my PC uses Punishment Sex that is a problem. If my PC uses Punishment Sex, he and she get stuck in an endless sex loop, with some sudden Set Stage Sex icons in the lower left hand of my screen and if I do manage to shut down the sex while still in Game I can no longer use my PipBoy. Does nayone have any idea what the issue might be please?

On 3/25/2024 at 10:39 PM, Mrs Taewa said:

I'm wondering if anyone else has this issue? I have redownloaded and reinstalled this Mod 3 times and continue to get the same bug :( ...everything works perfectly for me except, my game borks out if my PC uses Punishment Sex on them :( ...I also have Sex Em Up and Violate, they both work fine and I can use Sex Em Up on my Just Business Slaves with no problem and if I prostitute them to an NPC no problem, it's only if my PC uses Punishment Sex that is a problem. If my PC uses Punishment Sex, he and she get stuck in an endless sex loop, with some sudden Set Stage Sex icons in the lower left hand of my screen and if I do manage to shut down the sex while still in Game I can no longer use my PipBoy. Does nayone have any idea what the issue might be please?

I don't recalll a "punishment sex" option, but then I use Human Resources more than Just Business.

However, my guess would be a missing animation file.  You might look through the AAF log (use the AAF mode key, default delete, I think) to switch to the AAF Admin mode and change the tab to the log.  When attempting punishment sex, see if the log lists a missing animation.

On 3/25/2024 at 9:39 PM, Mrs Taewa said:

On 3/29/2024 at 12:40 PM, tinkerbelle said:

I don't recalll a "punishment sex" option, but then I use Human Resources more than Just Business.

However, my guess would be a missing animation file.  You might look through the AAF log (use the AAF mode key, default delete, I think) to switch to the AAF Admin mode and change the tab to the log.  When attempting punishment sex, see if the log lists a missing animation.

I don't think that's a just business option. I'm currently using Just Business and Sex them up. and I don't have the punishment sex option.

there is the "talk" -> "to teach you obedience..." -> "I'm going to fuck you"  (unless that is the one you are referring as punishment sex)

I don't recall if human resources had that one. I'm just saying this because I heard having both causes issues.

now Violate had some issues with just business. but I think it had more to do when enslaving. ie: they just stayed on the ground not talking, or got up and would not let you put them in injured state again for just business to enslave them.

ummm gonna need more info to try to narrow the issue

5 hours ago, elfdrow said:

I don't think that's a just business option. I'm currently using Just Business and Sex them up. and I don't have the punishment sex option.

there is the "talk" -> "to teach you obedience..." -> "I'm going to fuck you"  (unless that is the one you are referring as punishment sex)

I don't recall if human resources had that one. I'm just saying this because I heard having both causes issues.

now Violate had some issues with just business. but I think it had more to do when enslaving. ie: they just stayed on the ground not talking, or got up and would not let you put them in injured state again for just business to enslave them.

ummm gonna need more info to try to narrow the issue

Yes sorry, it's the obediance sex "I'm going to fuck you" option. I do use Violate, but not for slave capture, my current PC is a real c*nt, his a pragmatic psychopathic Raider, he gets the majority of his slaves from the Commonwealth Slaves Mod...he uses Sex Em Up Assault to get them out of their bindings, then Marks them for capture with Just Business, then hits them and enslaves them. Everything works perfectly, he can put them to work, either in a Settlement or into Prostitution, he can sell them, they follow him no problem, etc... except the one issue with the obediance sex.

On 4/4/2024 at 8:20 PM, Mrs Taewa said:

Yes sorry, it's the obediance sex "I'm going to fuck you" option. I do use Violate, but not for slave capture, my current PC is a real c*nt, his a pragmatic psychopathic Raider, he gets the majority of his slaves from the Commonwealth Slaves Mod...he uses Sex Em Up Assault to get them out of their bindings, then Marks them for capture with Just Business, then hits them and enslaves them. Everything works perfectly, he can put them to work, either in a Settlement or into Prostitution, he can sell them, they follow him no problem, etc... except the one issue with the obediance sex.

role playing your character. I wholeheartedly approve! ( n_n)b

trying to have an evil run here... kind of failing. I mean... the big evil sole survivor can't enslave anyone who has not attacked him. and I botched a couple of choices by going the good route, then realized what I have done XD

(except Austin. I don't care how evil you might be, saving a kid is a must)

anyway. if I understand correctly. when you use that option. you crash to the desktop. right?

if it's that I recently had something similar. I pressed the "my companion and I" option instead of the one for myself. my companion was Strong and CTD every time (guess the pc didn't want to see the horror of a super mutant threesome)

I suspect it has to do with AAF not finding an animation for such combination. so try to download more animation packs, and/or check that all your animation files are installed correctly.

also dagobahking was doing something different in the newer version of AAF. so it might be an incompatibility with the newer versions.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. I actually "replied" yesterday... I was half sleep, got distracted with other stuff. and closed the browser lmao XD

I just noticed the reply was not in. good thing the forum has the auto save feature for drafts. everything above the doted line was written before, sorry for that delay

Edited by elfdrow
1 hour ago, elfdrow said:

role playing your character. I wholeheartedly approve! ( n_n)b

trying to have an evil run here... kind of failing. I mean... the big evil sole survivor can't enslave anyone who has not attacked him. and I botched a couple of choices by going the good route, then realized what I have done XD

(except Austin. I don't care how evil you might be, saving a kid is a must)

anyway. if I understand correctly. when you use that option. you crash to the desktop. right?

if it's that I recently had something similar. I pressed the "my companion and I" option instead of the one for myself. my companion was Strong and CTD every time (guess the pc didn't want to see the horror of a super mutant threesome)

I suspect it has to do with AAF not finding an animation for such combination. so try to download more animation packs, and/or check that all your animation files are installed correctly.

also dagobahking was doing something different in the newer version of AAF. so it might be an incompatibility with the newer versions.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. I actually "replied" yesterday... I was half sleep, got distracted with other stuff. and closed the browser lmao XD

I just noticed the reply was not in. good thing the forum has the auto save feature for drafts. everything above the doted line was written before, sorry for that delay

To be honest, it took me many restarts to play my psychopath O.o ...I refuse to even do the Dark Brotherhood or Thieves Guild in Skyrim lol...but now here I am playing this murdering, raping, enslaving psycho O.o ...I named him Tejon De Miel, it's Spanish for Honey Badger, because he never backs down from a fight no matter how out gunned he is and his background is he was born of an enslaved Basque Prostitute and an unknown Spanish father, she was shipped to the Commonwealth while she was in her early pregnancy with him and he grew up in the Whorehouse. He has some horrific scars on his face, as when he was 9 years old they tried to "put him to work", he bit the end of the John's cock off and got a slashed up face as a consequence, but managed to escape and ran away, thus the very angry Honey Badger was born :) ...his beginnings explaining why he is who he is, I find giving them a background, personality and a reason really helps me with the RP.

I haven't dealt with Austin yet, I do know Tejon will play nice, letting Austin show him around, because his using Austin to case the place and get the lay of the land in case he decides it's worth hitting the Vault. I would probably have ignored the Vault, but I have Depravity in my load order and Depravity sends you there. So yeah, I'm the same, I don't think I could let Austin die, i will find a good reason for Tejon to give him the cure :) ...perhaps a little redemption in that he stops short of hurting kids, he could use some redemption lol...I use the Mod Crime and Punishment, his bad karma is looking pretty impressive O.o ...Bounty Hunters breathing down his neck all the time :D

No, I don't actually CTD, instead it becomes an eternal sex loop, the animation starts, but won't stop and it won't end no matter what I do, plus I get a pop up in the lower left corner of my screen, telling me to forward the animation, the only way i can stop it is to exit Game. I use a Controller, the pop up looks like it's for Keyboard and Mouse. Yes, from what I have read, I am pretty sure there is no three way interspecies sex animation, I have seen people ask about it and the answer is always that it doesn't exist.

All good on the PS :) ...I'm really glad the Forum auto'ed for you :)

4 hours ago, Mrs Taewa said:

To be honest, it took me many restarts to play my psychopath O.o ...I refuse to even do the Dark Brotherhood or Thieves Guild in Skyrim lol...but now here I am playing this murdering, raping, enslaving psycho O.o ...I named him Tejon De Miel, it's Spanish for Honey Badger, because he never backs down from a fight no matter how out gunned he is and his background is he was born of an enslaved Basque Prostitute and an unknown Spanish father, she was shipped to the Commonwealth while she was in her early pregnancy with him and he grew up in the Whorehouse. He has some horrific scars on his face, as when he was 9 years old they tried to "put him to work", he bit the end of the John's cock off and got a slashed up face as a consequence, but managed to escape and ran away, thus the very angry Honey Badger was born :) ...his beginnings explaining why he is who he is, I find giving them a background, personality and a reason really helps me with the RP.

I haven't dealt with Austin yet, I do know Tejon will play nice, letting Austin show him around, because his using Austin to case the place and get the lay of the land in case he decides it's worth hitting the Vault. I would probably have ignored the Vault, but I have Depravity in my load order and Depravity sends you there. So yeah, I'm the same, I don't think I could let Austin die, i will find a good reason for Tejon to give him the cure :) ...perhaps a little redemption in that he stops short of hurting kids, he could use some redemption lol...I use the Mod Crime and Punishment, his bad karma is looking pretty impressive O.o ...Bounty Hunters breathing down his neck all the time :D

No, I don't actually CTD, instead it becomes an eternal sex loop, the animation starts, but won't stop and it won't end no matter what I do, plus I get a pop up in the lower left corner of my screen, telling me to forward the animation, the only way i can stop it is to exit Game. I use a Controller, the pop up looks like it's for Keyboard and Mouse. Yes, from what I have read, I am pretty sure there is no three way interspecies sex animation, I have seen people ask about it and the answer is always that it doesn't exist.

All good on the PS :) ...I'm really glad the Forum auto'ed for you :)

ok. now I get what yor issue is.

I don't use gamepad with bethesda games (I'm hopeless at aiming without my mouse lol) BUT...

your issue intrigued me so I did some digging. the issue comes from AAF not having controller support. and here are a couple of solutions... which sadly I could only make one work (for now XD )

*the ones with an asterisk are not working yet

*1) edit the AAF_settings.ini in the "aaf" folder of the mod.

the trick here would be changing the DX scan codes from 36 (home) to one of the codes for the buttons of the gamepad.

in theory you would be able to find those codes here https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=DirectX_Scan_Codes but... it's under maintenance since February... yeah...

the other source would be https://falloutck.uesp.net/wiki/DirectX_Scan_Codes  but it doesn't have the gamepad codes... but even skyrim had those for gamepad so I don't see why FO4 would not have them. anyway... off to number 2.

*2) I heard that you can assign keys in steam overlay but... mine is the GOG version so I could not test it XD

on to number 3!

3) use a program like joytokey. with that program you can bind keyboard keys to gamepad buttons. ie: dpad up = keyboard arrow up

I actually managed to make it work. here is a SS of how I set them up

joytokey.JPG.2704cd413bd304de97dcbd41c57a85c3.JPG

since most controls are disabled when entering an AAF scene there is no issue with a double assignment

DPAD = arrows

RB/LB = pgUP/pgDown

select = home,end (this one has a double assignment, home opens the AAF menu, End finishes the scene)

R stick down = \ (this one is used for undressing characters)

and that was it. a working AAF.

you could assign the hunter mode there too. (probably on the select button or start. and yeah you can do 4 assignments per button lol)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and yeah I love to do redemption arcs. in skyrim I tend to do all the questionable quests early on. (thief guild/dark brotherhood not included... always ) like stealing frost, lights out etc. then redemption.

that way I can feel my "evil" character evolved from neutral/good -> betrayed and thrown into cidnah mine -> scumbag -> redemption -> a morally ambiguous protagonist that is not that bad... but picked up really bad habits XD

so I try to do the same here in fallout. I mean he always gets to DC and no one helps him look for Shaun. so... >:D (also home plate is not going to purchase itself. so all those chems from "diamond city blues" come in handy )

and speaking of tejon. YIKES! that's some background lol. also... hitting vault 81?! I'm ashamed to admit that I didn't even thought of that XD

covenant was the only settlement I razed... well that being said with this mod... there are some survivors lol

it seems my evil imagination is quite limited lmao XD

I went back a few pages, and didnt find anyone say this. its very possible I read over it, but just in case this isnt known, or somebody would like to confirm it for me. 

I like to have my settlers on mortal, since you have an infinite supply of them anyway, what better way to have them also die in raids? So I put everything on mortal in JB mod config aswell. However once I put the collar on someone, they strip down naked, disspear, and then reappear dead. lol This doesnt happen on protected or essential. They still dissapear and reappear, but they will work fine afterwards. (Im 99% sure this is intended)

(I tested this in my main game and on a seperate profile on vortex with only JB+requirements enabled, but its still possible a lingering effect of one of the other mods is the cause of this, if nobody else has this happen.)

Edited by Oobaha
13 hours ago, Mrs Taewa said:

bit late here but 

you do know you can use the keyboard and controller same time right?  

i use controller (wrist injury makes mouse use very problematic) and keyboard (about 20 hotkeys).

i use the controller for stuff like moving, fighting (all its default stuff) and the rest i use the keyboard and overall works very well (for me).

i have run into an eternal sex loop but am not sure which mod did it and what i did is

pressed the home key (i have to press it 2 times) then the end key (again 2 times) to stop it.

do not know if you tried this or not, or if it will work for you.

4 hours ago, valcon767 said:

bit late here but 

you do know you can use the keyboard and controller same time right?  

i use controller (wrist injury makes mouse use very problematic) and keyboard (about 20 hotkeys).

i use the controller for stuff like moving, fighting (all its default stuff) and the rest i use the keyboard and overall works very well (for me).

i have run into an eternal sex loop but am not sure which mod did it and what i did is

pressed the home key (i have to press it 2 times) then the end key (again 2 times) to stop it.

do not know if you tried this or not, or if it will work for you.

IFunnily enough, I have been forced to stand down from work due to an arm injury, extreme tendon inflammation from shoulder to fingers, they are looking at at least three months, so I wouldn't be able to keyboard and mouse anyway. I do use keys for a number of actions in my game though, such as the 'H' Key for marking a target for just Business, I think I have six Hotkeys I'm using :) ...It sounds like we play the same way with Controller and Keyboard.

I didn't know about the Home Key, i had read about the End Key and so of course it hasn't worked for me because I was unaware of the Home Key :) ...I will try that out, thank you :) ...very much appreciated :)

During a fight in Downtown Boston I got two new slaves but when i tried to send them to a settlement only one reacts to me interacting with them, the other I can trade with but nothing else I hit 'talk' and it closes the dialogue box I tell the 'stay' and they do for like 10 seconds before following me again I don't know why this is happening especially when the other seems to work just fine

Edited by wolffang719
23 hours ago, wolffang719 said:

During a fight in Downtown Boston I got two new slaves but when i tried to send them to a settlement only one reacts to me interacting with them, the other I can trade with but nothing else I hit 'talk' and it closes the dialogue box I tell the 'stay' and they do for like 10 seconds before following me again I don't know why this is happening especially when the other seems to work just fine

try reseting your slave. (use a hotkey for information then reset.)

I seen this happening with quest related npcs like the nuka cola bosses while they are on their home.

that or maybe a conflict with other dialogue mod.

but try reseting them just in case

21 hours ago, elfdrow said:

I seen this happening with quest related npcs like the nuka cola bosses while they are on their home.

that fixed it thanks

hi

I have a question.

My slave is 100% Submissive.

I now set her as a Provisioner (Supply Line) to trade.

The game seem to assign her as a Provisioner so that side of it works.

But she still follows me around even though I removed her slave collar.

Can this be done?

On 4/11/2024 at 8:12 AM, elfdrow said:

What does resetting do?

If I try resetting my slave will submission revert to 0?

like make them beginner?

and what is a quatermaster supposed to be if I make a slave a quatermaster?

58 minutes ago, padezaw said:

hi

I have a question.

My slave is 100% Submissive.

I now set her as a Provisioner (Supply Line) to trade.

The game seem to assign her as a Provisioner so that side of it works.

But she still follows me around even though I removed her slave collar.

Can this be done?

Did you assign her to the settlement before making her a provisioner?  I think it's something like "Listen..." and then "This is your new home" but I may be wrong about that.

9 hours ago, padezaw said:

What does resetting do?

If I try resetting my slave will submission revert to 0?

like make them beginner?

and what is a quatermaster supposed to be if I make a slave a quatermaster?

no. as far as I know.

the reset just recreates the slave with all his/her previous skills and attributes.

it's pretty much a reboot for when they start have an issue.

here is a little trick: sometimes you want to leave a slave in home plate. but as soon as you tell them to "you can relax here" they go away and return to the place of the capture.

well if you reset them in home plate, they will stay at home plate if tell them to relax there. same skills, items and training.

FPS tank if you have too many in there

Note: when resetting they duplicate the slave collar. so if they had 1 now they have 2. and that forces them to be nude. remove the extra collar and re equip one and you are set.

worse case? go away and return then re equip the nude slave.

I haven't used a quartermaster. but as far as I know is slave with a pack brahmin to store items. that follows you around.

On 4/14/2024 at 7:51 PM, travelmedic said:

Did you assign her to the settlement before making her a provisioner?  I think it's something like "Listen..." and then "This is your new home" but I may be wrong about that.

yes. when I got her I assigned her to a settlement.

strange.

Has the issue with the escaped slave quest been fixed or worked around? I tried to chase down said escaped slave and I can't initiate any dialouge with them or mark them again to prevent death so theres no 'downed' state.

12 hours ago, Deadgun said:

Has the issue with the escaped slave quest been fixed or worked around? I tried to chase down said escaped slave and I can't initiate any dialouge with them or mark them again to prevent death so theres no 'downed' state.

As far as I know, the escaped slave quest has not been fixed and it's best to turn that off in the MCM for now.

On 4/20/2024 at 1:57 AM, Deadgun said:

As tinkerbelle said, no. Turn that mess off in the MCM.

The author of the mod has long moved on. I'd be very surprised if there were any more updates for it. Still a very useful mod, you just have to be flexible and know how to use it.