1 hour ago, thelord007 said:

will these work with SE as well?

Yeah, most LE .esp files work just fine on SE without any conversion steps.  I answered this exact question after the post that you quoted, on the same page.

38 minutes ago, thelord007 said:

My character isn't giving any kind of expression nor moving her lips, is there a fix? I am using the SE version.

See this post.

40 minutes ago, DerekRick said:

@brewmasterhal Thank you for your hard work. It really gives the mod a fantastic finishing touch. Can you give us any hints on where to search for additional content other than what Dogma himself has provided us on his Patreon post with?

Spoiler

There's a lot of different interactive scenes following the credits scene in the Nightgate Inn.

In general, if the little icon in the bottom right appears, it means that there will be 2 different paths, depending on whether or not you click midway through the animation.

48 minutes ago, nolife6969 said:

didn't work at all it didn't do nothing

That post is from August, bro.  That variable probably doesn't even exist anymore.  If you're playing in v1.0 and you want to win Vilgen's minigame you need to unlock the special training with Ormax.

24 minutes ago, DerekRick said:

@brewmasterhal Thank you for your hard work. It really gives the mod a fantastic finishing touch. Can you give us any hints on where to search for additional content other than what Dogma himself has provided us on his Patreon post with?

There is a very specific thing you can do in the scene with Kleppr that unlocks some bonus content.  There are also around 100 new achievements relative to v0.9.6

3 hours ago, theliddtin said:
  Hide contents

There's a lot of different interactive scenes following the credits scene in the Nightgate Inn.

In general, if the little icon in the bottom right appears, it means that there will be 2 different paths, depending on whether or not you click midway through the animation.

You mean the next patreon update, or the current public one?

12 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

That post is from August, bro.  That variable probably doesn't even exist anymore.  If you're playing in v1.0 and you want to win Vilgen's minigame you need to unlock the special training with Ormax.

How you unlock the special training? is it just the normal training with punching and push up?

3 hours ago, kakaer said:

The smelter memory is bugged for me. The furthest I can get is when Odmi asks "Hey bitch, do you want some more?", and even then i have to literally disable props to get the characters to not break. How can I advance this?

Have any mods loaded that change things in Markarth?

3 hours ago, nolife6969 said:

How you unlock the special training? is it just the normal training with punching and push up?

First you need to train normally until you get some dialog about asking Ormax for tips.  When you talk to him, he will tell you about something that you can do and how to unlock it.  Both strength training and stamina training are possible and they are unlocked separately.

11 hours ago, damitzadam said:

Where can I find the objective "Wait for the thief on the road?"

Think that one's outside Solitude.  There's a map marker for it.

9 hours ago, stin2pig said:

anyone has this problem? i get ctd in this situation: ( after i win 5 times of dice (should be promoted to the silver rank now) and after that when i try to save my progress  in the sunkway . I immediately get a ctd.  

Nope, you're the first one to describe a crash when playing dice.  Try zoning into the arena before saving.

1 hour ago, brewmasterhal said:

Have any mods loaded that change things in Markarth?

None at all. I've also noticed, that not moving the camera helps with the script moving on, and it gets as far as what I've mentioned. The scene often doesn't even contain dialogue and gets stuck when the two appear, so I have to try over and over to get it to work.

On 2/3/2021 at 9:46 PM, brewmasterhal said:

In the case that the problem you're seeing is a simple script error that fails to enable the beggars, you can try the following:

1. prid XX46695b
  2. enable
  3. prid XX46695a
  4. enable

Thx, i have already try but still nothing happen

ScreenShot27.jpg.9c601c0c2206cfec20254a08a9df7df2.jpg

This is the scn after i disable fade function, After the thief leave, the pc is just sitting on the bench outside b&b and nothing happen, i have try enable the npc and moveto player but nothing happen either

4 hours ago, kakaer said:

None at all. I've also noticed, that not moving the camera helps with the script moving on, and it gets as far as what I've mentioned. The scene often doesn't even contain dialogue and gets stuck when the two appear, so I have to try over and over to get it to work.

Don't know what to tell you, sorry.  Those memory scenes just seem to be really janky.

1 hour ago, sexhaizai said:

Thx, i have already try but still nothing happen

This is the scn after i disable fade function, After the thief leave, the pc is just sitting on the bench outside b&b and nothing happen, i have try enable the npc and moveto player but nothing happen either

Well sadly that means that it's the problem I described with the aliases not being set correctly.  The scene in question uses a reference array to track the NPCs, so unfortunately there's no console command to correct the missing aliases.

7 minutes ago, brewmasterhal said:

Don't know what to tell you, sorry.  Those memory scenes just seem to be really janky.

No worries, thanks for trying. Maybe I'll get it to work tomorrow. Do you know when the patreon version is supposed to drop? Sometime this month, or is there an actual date?

1 hour ago, kakaer said:

No worries, thanks for trying. Maybe I'll get it to work tomorrow. Do you know when the patreon version is supposed to drop? Sometime this month, or is there an actual date?

Dogma responded to a question from Highborn on Patreon about this: should be seeing a beta on or about the 28th.

On 2/3/2021 at 10:26 AM, gk9 said:

1. Anal scenes have vagina physics (kinda funny to see) 

This will often happen, at least with HDT PE, I can't speak for SMP. It's nothing to do with Thief.

The collision system doesn't recognise what the animation is, only the locations of bones and anal animations will often end up triggering vaginal collisions.

A full scaled (meaning 1.0, with no height adjustment in RM) and thicker bodied model will probably not see this as much as with a smaller scale or slimmer bodied model.

20 hours ago, stin2pig said:

anyone has this problem? i get ctd in this situation: ( after i win 5 times of dice (should be promoted to the silver rank now) and after that when i try to save my progress  in the sunkway . I immediately get a ctd.  

If you find you get CTD saving at a certain point then try going to do something else before saving.

I would avoid zoning into the arena as this creates and autosave and I would get CTD's here as well but going into the tunnels, visiting the Mast and then coming back would often fix this for me and allow me to save and continue.

28 minutes ago, Doobydoob said:

Is there a cheat for the following:

Automatically win at dice? (I read in walkthrough there was for the Petit's dice game. but I don't think it works for the Skunkway)

secondly, Auto win the fights in the arena? (Or skip ahead to the Arena champion scene)

If you want to auto win the fights in the arena, just enter the console (Press the tilda key) and click on the enemy and then enter "tai" (no quotation marks) and they will not attack you.

58 minutes ago, Mez558 said:

If you find you get CTD saving at a certain point then try going to do something else before saving.

I would avoid zoning into the arena as this creates and autosave and I would get CTD's here as well but going into the tunnels, visiting the Mast and then coming back would often fix this for me and allow me to save and continue.

Something that has helped me when dealing with CTDs is to close every other program except Skyrim

42 minutes ago, Doobydoob said:

Is there a cheat for the following:

Automatically win at dice? (I read in walkthrough there was for the Petit's dice game. but I don't think it works for the Skunkway)

secondly, Auto win the fights in the arena? (Or skip ahead to the Arena champion scene)

And a Console command to increase karma?

49 minutes ago, Doobydoob said:

I would recommend beating it properly, once. It can be done although it can also be frustrating how Dogma has set the RNG's up.

If you have or you just can't be bothered copy the attached file to your Skyrim dir (not Data) and roll dice as normal, raise the Bet to as high as it will go, then before your reroll choice open console and type:

bat dice

Then (close console) press S for re-roll and you will have 21

The console command is setpqv syq_sw_dice player_results 21

Just easier to have it as bat file.

I don't know if this had any adverse affects for anyone else but I was getting some strange things when I cheated, like my some of my opponents had no coin and the bet was 0 but we still played.
This never happened when I played the game properly.

dice.txt