It seems as though the new forum upgrades have caused some instability issues.  I have now had the site crash twice while editing the FAQ post, losing around ~5 hours of work.  Chrome is just straight-up not able to handle the memory, and at one point was eating over 29GB of my RAM.

Bear with me as I update the post at the top of this page piecemeal over the next few hours.  I was smart enough to make a text-only backup before the first crash, so I didn't entirely lose those 8 hours.

6 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

It seems as though the new forum upgrades have caused some instability issues.  I have now had the site crash twice while editing the FAQ post, losing around ~5 hours of work.  Chrome is just straight-up not able to handle the memory, and at one point was eating over 29GB of my RAM.

Bear with me as I update the post at the top of this page piecemeal over the next few hours.  I was smart enough to make a text-only backup before the first crash, so I didn't entirely lose those 8 hours.

That sucks. Having just recently finished part 9, I realize how much effort you guys put into this, so I signed up on Patreon to help out.

I have a few questions though:

Are there any plans to implement a free camera, like SexLab has? I find in a lot of the scenes, I get a view that's obstructed by a wall or pillar or something. And in most scenes the characters are at the bottom of the screen, and sometimes off the bottom.

Have you thought about integrating something like the better blowjobs mod? It looks odd when characters stick their dicks through the PC's face, or when she sticks her tongue out, but it comes out of her chin.

And is there a tattoo overlay for the scores from the temple of Dibella? I think that would be a pretty cool addition to my character.

I just noticed pretty severe bug, when leaving the Skunkway. I had a bunch of improved and enchanted armor, weapons, and jewelry. And it all reverted to the base item. It might be possible to fix this by putting an actual container in the entrance that the player has to transfer all valuables to. Until or unless there's a fix like this it's probably worth pointing out in the walkthrough that players should store any customized items in an owned chest, before heading down to the Skunkway.

I was planning to sell my stuff off pretty soon, and craft new gear (with the DX Stella Mithril Armor mod) and enchant that, so I should be able to load an older save, see how much that stuff is worth, add that much gold to my character, and throw the debuffed gear into the river. So I'm not set back by it significantly, but I want to warn other people who might not be able to mitigate the loss.

3 hours ago, nuhnutheounth said:

That sucks. Having just recently finished part 9, I realize how much effort you guys put into this, so I signed up on Patreon to help out.

I have a few questions though:

Are there any plans to implement a free camera, like SexLab has? I find in a lot of the scenes, I get a view that's obstructed by a wall or pillar or something. And in most scenes the characters are at the bottom of the screen, and sometimes off the bottom.

Have you thought about integrating something like the better blowjobs mod? It looks odd when characters stick their dicks through the PC's face, or when she sticks her tongue out, but it comes out of her chin.

And is there a tattoo overlay for the scores from the temple of Dibella? I think that would be a pretty cool addition to my character.

Well, if you have Sexlab installed, you can use the free camera hotkey and it should work fine. However, you are going to miss the dialogues in free camera mode, that's a limitation from Skyrim's engine. I recommend using a mod like MyTPC or Customizable Camera that allows you to change the distance and camera position without losing the dialogues.

I have a question about the content with Fanar regarding this:

If you go with the sex option, then when you leave or return to the Skunkway, he will fuck you again so long as it has been at least a day since the last time.  You can pay a gold Dibellan to put an end to this, which results in a much longer scene that has extra parts if you are above 280 or above 600 karma and awards the Discharge Of Obligation achievement.

What exactly are the extra parts? The extra content coming from high karma is licking his balls. If you wait long enough he says "Alright you talked me into it" but then the scene ends. Am I reading something wrong?

6 hours ago, hochoka said:

is this Patreon exclusive? if not where I can download that?

You can try using the linked files, but I haven't yet tested them on the latest version so they may cause some problems.

1 hour ago, DerekRick said:

I have a question about the content with Fanar regarding this:

What exactly are the extra parts? The extra content coming from high karma is licking his balls. If you wait long enough he says "Alright you talked me into it" but then the scene ends. Am I reading something wrong?

Final scene starts with "Not this time.  This time we do it my way." and moves to Fanar's bed.  If karma >= 280, the player asks to continue after the regular scene ends.  If karma >= 600, then Fanar agrees to continue when the player complains about not getting off.

5 hours ago, nuhnutheounth said:

I just noticed pretty severe bug, when leaving the Skunkway. I had a bunch of improved and enchanted armor, weapons, and jewelry. And it all reverted to the base item.

@theliddtin Can we do some testing on this?  It seems outlandish to me for a mod to do this.

5 hours ago, wbtbwb said:

@dogmamods Hi, could you help with an advice. I had 0.95v and then i installed latest version, and after that I am having Runtime C++ error, after i launch skyrim. When i disable mod in a launcher, game works fine, what should I do to fix it? 

Do you have all of the mod requirements?  Did you follow the install procedure in the FAQ post?

Dogma - Thief Extras - Custom Wench.esp Dogma - Thief Extras - More Boob Dialogs.esp Dogma - Thief Fixes - No Cart WE.esp

9 hours ago, Highborn said:

Well, if you have Sexlab installed, you can use the free camera hotkey and it should work fine. However, you are going to miss the dialogues in free camera mode, that's a limitation from Skyrim's engine. I recommend using a mod like MyTPC or Customizable Camera that allows you to change the distance and camera position without losing the dialogues.

Thanks I'll give MyTPC or Customizable Camera a try. Without voice acting, I do need the dialogs to get the quest related information.

7 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

Ok, the walkthrough has been updated with all of the stuff that you can do in Part 10.

Still need to finish writing up all of the new Arena side quests and clean up the Achievements and Karma sections.

Edit: Now just cleaning up the Karma section.

How exactly do I get the Afterparty achievement? I tried everything off the top of my head and the PC never goes further than squeezing the cup.

55 minutes ago, kakaer said:

How exactly do I get the Afterparty achievement? I tried everything off the top of my head and the PC never goes further than squeezing the cup.

Squeezing the cup?

You mean cupping and squeezing the Dark Elf's (at the bar) balls?

Spoiler

Just keep doing that, I don't know the exact count required but your interactions with the Dark Elf will escalate. You will also find it unlocks other passed out patrons. Guy on the Banister, guy upside down on the table (both ass licking scenes) and the guy on top of the cupboard (toe sucking but if you get the box from down the stairs you can do more) also you can piss on the guy passed out in the door way to one of the rooms, think this is a one off. He's the one who slaps you at the bar when you try to, drunkenly, kiss him.

As far as I can tell, these interactions all add up to unlocking/escalating the interaction with the Dark Elf until you can finally make him cum. I don't the others go any further and it's only the Dark Elf that gives you the achievement.

Note: These events all happen with low karma but I am not sure if the achievement itself is Karma dependant or not. I was playing around with the final scenes here and when I did it with low karma I never managed to get the scene to make him cum. This could have been my game being flakey, though.

1 hour ago, Mez558 said:

Squeezing the cup?

Hide contents

Just keep doing that, I don't know the exact count required but your interactions with the Dark Elf will escalate. You will also find it unlocks other passed out patrons. Guy on the Banister, guy upside down on the table (both ass licking scenes) and the guy on top of the cupboard (toe sucking but if you get the box from down the stairs you can do more) also you can piss on the guy passed out in the door way to one of the rooms, think this is a one off. He's the one who slaps you at the bar when you try to, drunkenly, kiss him.

As far as I can tell, these interactions all add up to unlocking/escalating the interaction with the Dark Elf until you can finally make him cum. I don't the others go any further and it's only the Dark Elf that gives you the achievement.

Note: These events all happen with low karma but I am not sure if the achievement itself is Karma dependant or not. I was playing around with the final scenes here and when I did it with low karma I never managed to get the scene to make him cum. This could have been my game being flakey, though.

That's interesting, I had high karma but never got the dark elf to cum, after interacting with him like 4-5 times and didn't know about the box. Gonna try next time.

1 hour ago, Mez558 said:

Squeezing the cup?

Hide contents

Thanks. I tried to get the achievement for like 40 minutes, but after trying to make him cum 4 times with each hole, my game crashed, probably from being in one place for so long without saving. I'll try properly when patreon version drops.

1 hour ago, Highborn said:

Hide contents

That's interesting, I had high karma but never got the dark elf to cum, after interacting with him like 4-5 times and didn't know about the box. Gonna try next time.

Spoiler

I fell down the stairs trying to see if I could do anything with the guy asleep ontop of on of the Vats and found the box then.

As for the amount of times, I required a lot, I think it was more than 10 just get it to change up the action.

4 hours ago, kakaer said:

I will let @theliddtin explain this one.  I will eventually add a guide for it to the FAQ but not until I get to Part 12.

2 hours ago, DerekRick said:

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but the Achievement names on my game are not the same as the translated ones. Also some achievements just don't work for me. For example Housekeeping for initiating Kruvar's minigame or Lucifer for lighting the torches.

That's because they're defined by the Quest Vars patch, and I haven't yet modified the quest strings to match the achievement names I came up with.  They're still somewhat in flux, but eventually I'll populate another mediafire folder with the final versions of all of the patches.  Unfortunately, when a new version of the Quest Vars becomes available, you'll have to start a new save to get the achievement names to update.

35 minutes ago, brewmasterhal said:

I will let @theliddtin explain this one.  I will eventually add a guide for it to the FAQ but not until I get to Part 12.

That's because they're defined by the Quest Vars patch, and I haven't yet modified the quest strings to match the achievement names I came up with.  They're still somewhat in flux, but eventually I'll populate another mediafire folder with the final versions of all of the patches.  Unfortunately, when a new version of the Quest Vars becomes available, you'll have to start a new save to get the achievement names to update.

Spoiler

1. Interact with every partygoer (except the one that's awake in the main room, that will disable everything)

2. Interact with the dark elf on the stool to play with him (wait out the timer)

3. Interact with the man on the railing for a second time for the ass sniffing scene

4. This unlocks the option to lick the man lying on the bookcase, so do it

5. This unlocks the option to then look directly at the bookcase man's balls, interact with them and the PC will say that they'd love to but can't reach

6. Go to the box at the bottom of the stairs toward the cellar to then move this crate up near the bookcase man.

7. This unlocks the option to then blow the bookcase man 

8. This unlocks the option to blow the dark elf (this was actually unlocked back at step #4, I believe, but both are needed to progress further)

9. Once they're both blown, go back to the ass sniffing man and the PC will start going to town on it

10. This unlocks the option to lick the ass of the upside down man on the bench by the table, do it

10. Finally, FINALLY you can now wait out the fondling timer, the blowing timer, and get a choice of ass or pussy when riding the Dark Elf

12. Don't you dare click mid ride, otherwise she'll stop and although you can try again, it times out every time afterward and you won't get the achievement.

13. Just be patient and press nothing and the elf will finish (applying the cum texture to the ass or vagina, for some reason the opposite of which one you picked) and your character gets a new dialogue interaction with each of her dalliances.

If you don't want spoilers, but want to have the mystique of testing out interactions, here's a few hints:

The number of times you interact with one of the partygoers doesn't affect it (to my knowledge) but interacting with certain partygoers unlocks interactions with other ones (or new interactions with previously interacted partygoers)

You may also have to wait out a timer for some of them

I just read the newly updated walkthrough (great work, thanks!), and noticed the push up training option, but I'm already at 10 for strength and stamina. Is there a way to reduce them? I didn't see a variable with sqv hp_sw_arena that looked promising. I did try changing the two *_exp variables back to 0, and even negative, but it didn't change my level.

Is there a way to reduce my level?

Thanks.

32 minutes ago, nuhnutheounth said:

I just read the newly updated walkthrough (great work, thanks!), and noticed the push up training option, but I'm already at 10 for strength and stamina. Is there a way to reduce them? I didn't see a variable with sqv hp_sw_arena that looked promising. I did try changing the two *_exp variables back to 0, and even negative, but it didn't change my level.

Is there a way to reduce my level?

Try setpqv hp_sw_arena stat_stamina_lvl 1 and setpqv hp_sw_arena stat_damage_lvl 1 - might work.

On 2/6/2021 at 8:17 PM, brewmasterhal said:

710 - Find out what happened that night

I'm at this part of the thief quest (I have gone back into the sewers got the material, made another Retinentia potion).

Went to Riften, went down to the lower area.

Drank Potion, went up to light, clicked on it (while naked, just incase).

Character sets down, plays with herself and says it didn't work...

What did I miss?

Should I have drank some ale or mead before taking the potion?