On 9/21/2020 at 8:43 AM, brewmasterhal said:

I'll send a message asking about some QoL changes to the mod.

Heard back from Dogma about the following:

1. Adding an MCM option so that the minigames that use the middle mouse button can be changed to some other button - probably going to see this in the upcoming update
  2. Modifying the scenes that have skippable segments (the indicator in the bottom corner) so that fewer inputs will trigger the skip - may see removal of the mouse wheel as a trigger, but more complex MCM options will have to wait
  3. Adding MCM features to allow more intelligent, per-slot or per-item stripping (think similar to the sexlab stripping feature) - not soon
  4. Updates to scenes that use a forced camera angle - the camera script has been changed in the coming update for some of the new scenes, but old scenes will likely not be changed meaningfully unless the new script breaks them
7 hours ago, samuelga24 said:

Hi, first of all i am playing on SE, with the port uploaded here by Mrloler in the page 149, I am aware that it says that that version does not work with the latest version of skyrim so i know i cant expect a miracle, so far i have been able to advance through all of it with very little issues;

I have an issue with The jewler in Radiant Garments, when i ask for information about the other dibellan coins, he asks me to buy or sell something but that actually doesn't work, i have even used commands to have enough money to buy everything he has in stock and when i hit the Tab or the Esc key to end the purchase and go back to the chat there is no new dialogue related to the coins, as if i hadn't purchased anything, according to the the walktrough the two coins are in the brothel in the Winkie Skeever, if i talk to the orc and to madam petit without the jewler telling me who has the coins is no use, i am currently in the shunkway i have to get now 5 gold coins to pay for Runa's debt, i was wondering if i could get those two coins, didnt do it before because of this issue and as it was not completely necesary to advance in the story i hadn't tried to do it before.

5 hours ago, theliddtin said:

I've had issues with the jeweler's "barter" system not responding even with the LE, so it might not be an SE exclusive problem.

I've never had issues with this, but if you can't get the dialog to appear, run setpqv bd_sq_sol sol_jeweler_dial_anotherperson 90 and it should work.

7 hours ago, samuelga24 said:

Another issue i have, and to me is not really a big deal, is that some npcs have, i suppose, custome head meshes and this is causing them to have dark faces, i use a npc hair replacer so i have to export the new facegen data of all npcs, vanilla and added by mods with the creation kit for them not to have dark faces, i do this with all the mods that add new npcs with no problem, i have done the same to this one and it works but there are a few npcs that still keep the black face:

Hard to say what might cause this, but it sounds like it's probably some asset that got lost in the conversion to SE.

3 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

Heard back from Dogma about the following:

1. Adding an MCM option so that the minigames that use the middle mouse button can be changed to some other button - probably going to see this in the upcoming update
  2. Modifying the scenes that have skippable segments (the indicator in the bottom corner) so that fewer inputs will trigger the skip - may see removal of the mouse wheel as a trigger, but more complex MCM options will have to wait
  3. Adding MCM features to allow more intelligent, per-slot or per-item stripping (think similar to the sexlab stripping feature) - not soon
  4. Updates to scenes that use a forced camera angle - the camera script has been changed in the coming update for some of the new scenes, but old scenes will likely not be changed meaningfully unless the new script breaks them

I've never had issues with this, but if you can't get the dialog to appear, run setpqv bd_sq_sol sol_jeweler_dial_anotherperson 90 and it should work.

Hard to say what might cause this, but it sounds like it's probably some asset that got lost in the conversion to SE.

Great!

On 9/22/2020 at 2:16 AM, brewmasterhal said:

Did you put files in \Data\meshes\BD\Subway\PlayerClothesAlt\?

@TarnisMartell Any insight into this?

yeah... I d call bullshit on that. ;P

no, seriously. it doesnt make sense on any level.

on the other hand, a lot of strange things happen when modding.

But I ve not encountered these problems nor have I heard of anyone else tracing anything back to a translation.

I havent altered the file itself, nor have I made a new one. I just translated the lines within the original file. I dont see no logical connection to any game mechanics.

So my best guess is, its actually coming from somewhere else. But who knows... skyrim-modding is always like... well like dancing with sheogorath. your always on the edge of insanity.

Am 23.9.2020 um 19:06 Uhr sagte TarnisMartell:

Ja ... ich würde das Bullshit nennen. ;; P.

Nein im Ernst. es macht auf keine Ebene Sinn.

Auf der anderen Seite ändern beim Modden viele schöne Dinge.

Aber ich bin weder auf diese Probleme gestellt, noch habe ich von jemandem gehört gehört, der etwas auf eine Übersetzung zurückgezogen.

Ich habe weder die Datei selbst noch noch eine neue neue gehört. Ich habe gerade die Zeilen in der Originaldatei Vertretung. Ich sehe keine logische Verbindung zu einer Spielmechanik.

Meine beste Vermutung ist auch, dass es von alten anders kommt. Aber wer weiß ... Skyrim-Modding ist immer wie ... gut wie mit Sheogorath zu tanzen. Du bist immer am Rande des Wahnsinns.

Maybe it's because of my order of installation, respectively because of overwriting by the fixes and extras

12 minutes ago, Gimlord said:

Hello did anyone find a solution for the weird pathfinding issues of the carriage? I always get stuck at specific points like after the bridge or at the end (when i managed to pass some points with move to command). I have this issue from first time this part was released.

Any mod that alters Rorikstead, the road or the NPCs that have lines during the passage could affect the scene 

For the carriage scene, i didn't manage to find what makes the path different after the bridge but finally i managed to finish it. At Rorikstead there might be a dialogue from a child, so if you have any mod (like  sexual fame) that removes kids, it may cause an issue at that part and never end the scene. The only thing i may found that alters the scene at the bridge probably was unofficial skyrim legendary patch but didn't try the scene ever with removing this mod.

22 hours ago, Highborn said:

the estimated date is around end of November

Thanks for the info!

I have a general question about the patreon version.

If understood correctly, the parteron version has more scenes compared to the public version.

So when the new public version, say 1.0, releases in Novermber, the previous(old) patreon only scenes will be included in the public version?

Or patreon versions are never included in public version?

30 minutes ago, namjey said:

Thanks for the info!

I have a general question about the patreon version.

If understood correctly, the parteron version has more scenes compared to the public version.

So when the new public version, say 1.0, releases in Novermber, the previous(old) patreon only scenes will be included in the public version?

Or patreon versions are never included in public version?

Yes, patreon exclusive scenes are included in the next public version.

Hi All. I have a question and request. Is there any possibility to console-pass through blue palace scenes (i have ctd in it and dont want to reinstall skyrim) commands setobjective, setstage etc. dont work... maybe someone have a savegame just after it when it comes to tak to Vala after it. Thanks in advance

2 hours ago, Skrzypek said:

Hi All. I have a question and request. Is there any possibility to console-pass through blue palace scenes (i have ctd in it and dont want to reinstall skyrim) commands setobjective, setstage etc. dont work... maybe someone have a savegame just after it when it comes to tak to Vala after it. Thanks in advance

Load a save from right after you enter Solitude, before you talk to anyone about the thief, then run setstage bd_sq_sol 60 and it will put you where you want to be.

Guys i have some questions, i have currently reached the end of the mod, very good mod by the way, i have freed runa and she told me of the memory potion, and all that, the first question is, is that the end or there is more in this 0.95 version, i ask because i have an optional objective that says wait to continue, does it mean i have to wait with the ingame wait option, if so how much? i tried waiting one hour and nothing happened.

The other question is, what about the blue palace? i cannot enter the blue palace nor leave solitude by using the other exit, the guards will not let me, after you complete the current end of the mod, you should be able enter the blue palace again, that is why i first asked if that was the end of the mod.

6 minutes ago, samuelga24 said:

Guys i have some questions, i have currently reached the end of the mod, very good mod by the way, i have freed runa and she told me of the memory potion, and all that, the first question is, is that the end or there is more in this 0.95 version, i ask because i have an optional objective that says wait to continue, does it mean i have to wait with the ingame wait option, if so how much? i tried waiting one hour and nothing happened.

The other question is, what about the blue palace? i cannot enter the blue palace nor leave solitude by using the other exit, the guards will not let me, after you complete the current end of the mod, you should be able enter the blue palace again, that is why i first asked if that was the end of the mod.

Yeah, it's the end of the mod. 

You should uninstall the mod and load the last save you had before using this mod to continue playing as normally

20 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

Load a save from right after you enter Solitude, before you talk to anyone about the thief, then run setstage bd_sq_sol 60 and it will put you where you want to be.

Thanks it worked. I have one more problem. I made Viggi into city, but He do not appear anywhere in it. Tried placeatme, prid and other stuff but it only shows error as there was no such ID
I wanted to start his quest with meeting

3 hours ago, Skrzypek said:

Thanks it worked. I have one more problem. I made Viggi into city, but He do not appear anywhere in it. Tried placeatme, prid and other stuff but it only shows error as there was no such ID
I wanted to start his quest with meeting

Try setpqv bd_sq_sol_var md_trader_qs 60 - that might trigger something in the quest script, if you're lucky.

1 hour ago, mrNotMe said:

Hello, there is any way to get stableboy scene and the rapists scene? Like I will pay them 200 coins and drink with them(stabeboy scene), return another nigh fight them and be raped by them?

You might be able to do it the other way around.  Fight them, then come back another night and pay them off.

On 10/1/2020 at 10:26 AM, brewmasterhal said:

Try setpqv bd_sq_sol_var md_trader_qs 60 - that might trigger something in the quest script, if you're lucky.

Did some testing.  Here's the actual set of script commands that you need to run to force Viggi to appear if you missed him:

Spoiler

prid XX0f6f53
enable
prid XX0f6f54
enable
prid XX0f6f55
enable
prid XX0f6f56
enable
prid XX0f6f57
enable
prid XX0f6f58
enable
prid XX0f6f59
enable
prid XX0f6f5a
enable
prid XX0f6f5b
enable
prid XX0f6f5c
enable
prid XX0f6f5d
enable
prid XX0f6f5e
enable
prid XX0f6f5f
enable
prid XX0f6f60
enable
prid XX0f6f61
enable
prid XX0f6f62
enable
prid XX0f6f63
enable
prid XX0f6f6
enable
prid XX13efaa
enable
prid XX0e59ac
moveto XX0f6f56
startquest hp_sol_trader_market
setpqv bd_sq_sol md_trader_qs 60
setpqv hp_sol_trader_market IntroIsPayOut false
setpqv hp_sol_trader_market IsRealName true
setpqv hp_sol_trader_market IntroType 1
setpqv hp_sol_trader_market RewardVar 50
enable

As soon as you approach him, a scene should begin in which he thanks you, gives you some money, tells you his name, and asks you on a date.  If for some reason that scene doesn't start, you need to run startscene XX16a98f to force it to start.

12 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

Did some testing.  Here's the actual set of script commands that you need to run to force Viggi to appear if you missed him:

Reveal hidden contents

prid XX0f6f53
enable
prid XX0f6f54
enable
prid XX0f6f55
enable
prid XX0f6f56
enable
prid XX0f6f57
enable
prid XX0f6f58
enable
prid XX0f6f59
enable
prid XX0f6f5a
enable
prid XX0f6f5b
enable
prid XX0f6f5c
enable
prid XX0f6f5d
enable
prid XX0f6f5e
enable
prid XX0f6f5f
enable
prid XX0f6f60
enable
prid XX0f6f61
enable
prid XX0f6f62
enable
prid XX0f6f63
enable
prid XX0f6f6
enable
prid XX13efaa
enable
prid XX0e59ac
moveto XX0f6f56
startquest hp_sol_trader_market
setpqv bd_sq_sol md_trader_qs 60
setpqv hp_sol_trader_market IntroIsPayOut false
setpqv hp_sol_trader_market IsRealName true
setpqv hp_sol_trader_market IntroType 1
setpqv hp_sol_trader_market RewardVar 50
enable

As soon as you approach him, a scene should begin in which he thanks you, gives you some money, tells you his name, and asks you on a date.  If for some reason that scene doesn't start, you need to run startscene XX16a98f to force it to start.

Thanks. Will check this later.

16 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

You might be able to do it the other way around.  Fight them, then come back another night and pay them off.

That makes more sense, thank you very much.

EDIT:

I did like you said, lose the fight, paid them 400, but then I can just return to them and have sex for 100 gold. Did I misunderstood something?