I'm having a problem when letting the cheesemonger into the city.

I give him the writ, and everything works well, including him getting into the city. I choose that I will find another way in, hoping to use the porter way for the extra scenes.
For some reason, the writ is never removed from my inventory, and the game acts as if I still have it. I don't have to pay any extra cash either, I can just show it to the guard and he will let me in free of charge. Removing it from my inventory through the console removes my ability to show it to the guard, but the porter way is still blocked and I cannot examine the crates anymore.

I want to do the porter way and also let viggi in, but I cannot seem to find a way to do that. As far as my understanding goes, the writ was supposed to be removed and given to the merchant.

56 minutes ago, Network said:

I'm having a problem when letting the cheesemonger into the city.

I give him the writ, and everything works well, including him getting into the city. I choose that I will find another way in, hoping to use the porter way for the extra scenes.
For some reason, the writ is never removed from my inventory, and the game acts as if I still have it. I don't have to pay any extra cash either, I can just show it to the guard and he will let me in free of charge. Removing it from my inventory through the console removes my ability to show it to the guard, but the porter way is still blocked and I cannot examine the crates anymore.

I want to do the porter way and also let viggi in, but I cannot seem to find a way to do that. As far as my understanding goes, the writ was supposed to be removed and given to the merchant.

So you obtain the writ, go back to Viggi, give the writ to him, get teleported to Ikol and see the scene where Viggi enters the city, decline to pay the 1k to enter with Viggi.  After that, you're still holding the writ and can enter without paying?

18 minutes ago, brewmasterhal said:

So you obtain the writ, go back to Viggi, give the writ to him, get teleported to Ikol and see the scene where Viggi enters the city, decline to pay the 1k to enter with Viggi.  After that, you're still holding the writ and can enter without paying?

Yes, exactly.
This also seems to prevent the quest from processing, as I lose the ability to enter the crate after getting the writ from the dock person, but do not get the ability back after the scene with Viggi and Ikol.

1 hour ago, Network said:

Yes, exactly.
This also seems to prevent the quest from processing, as I lose the ability to enter the crate after getting the writ from the dock person, but do not get the ability back after the scene with Viggi and Ikol.

I hesitate to ask, but did you create a clean save when you installed the latest version?

11 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

I hesitate to ask, but did you create a clean save when you installed the latest version?

Yes. I am on the latest 0.95 version (not patreon) and I created a new game for the purpose of this mod.

I chose the "I own Honeyside" start from LAL, and then used the Skip function to go all the way to the start of 0.9, with very high karma.

Did the carriage part to Rorikstead with the sex option, then went to the gates of Solitude.

There, I chose both bards and kissed them both, then immediately helped them sneak in. I finished the minigame there.

Afterwards, I started doing the pirate quest. Joined them by beating that woman, did the sex scene, got the helmet by telling the truth to the pirate boss.

Afterwards, I went to turn the helmet in to the marine captain, then got my writ and 1000 gold from the dockmaster. From that point on, I could no longer use the crates to sneak in. I went to the cheesemonger, gave him the writ, then a scene played where he was in front of the back entrance. It played fine, and I chose not to pay and enter with him, but, as I specified, I still have the writ and the quest still acts like I never gave it to the cheesemonger.

If I continue the game by showing the writ to the guard and then entering, the quest seems to play as normal, and the cheesemonger is in the city.

My load order is very small, and doesn't contain sexlab or any mod related to it. I have ECE, all the requirements, maybe a few (most likely nonconflicting) visual mods, like Bijin NPCs. Nothing more, though.

I do have most of the fixes you provided installed. No duplicates like in other cases in this thread, though.

17 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

By the way, I cannot seem to find a link to your mediafile folder for patch 0.9.5, and the link on the 0.9 walkthrough post is for the 0.8 version.
May it be that I still have patches installed which I'm not supposed to have, or was it available somewhere in the past before being removed?

1 hour ago, Network said:

By the way, I cannot seem to find a link to your mediafile folder for patch 0.9.5, and the link on the 0.9 walkthrough post is for the 0.8 version.
May it be that I still have patches installed which I'm not supposed to have, or was it available somewhere in the past before being removed?

Brewmasterhal's mediafile folder for 0.9.5 is present in the 0.9.5 walkthrough/guide comment, not the 0.9 link.

Here's a direct link to the 0.9.5 folder, just to be sure you have the right one:

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/oscefntmm58pp/Dogma_-_Thief_v0.9.5

57 minutes ago, Network said:

This link: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/oscefntmm58pp/Dogma_-_Thief_v0.9.5 contains all of the most up-to-date files.

If none of that stuff works, post a save file and I'll try to figure out which commands to issue to correct the quest trouble.

1 hour ago, DerekRick said:

Had a question about the Arena. Does anyone know if there any new interactions if you reach the max rank? With any of the Subway denizens. I farmed up to max rank once but I can't remember anything.

Only thing I'm aware of is if you have v0.9.6 you can get a voucher from Ormax if you're the champ.

On 6/23/2020 at 7:52 AM, Network said:

Yes. I am on the latest 0.95 version (not patreon) and I created a new game for the purpose of this mod.

I chose the "I own Honeyside" start from LAL, and then used the Skip function to go all the way to the start of 0.9, with very high karma.

Did the carriage part to Rorikstead with the sex option, then went to the gates of Solitude.

There, I chose both bards and kissed them both, then immediately helped them sneak in. I finished the minigame there.

Afterwards, I started doing the pirate quest. Joined them by beating that woman, did the sex scene, got the helmet by telling the truth to the pirate boss.

Afterwards, I went to turn the helmet in to the marine captain, then got my writ and 1000 gold from the dockmaster. From that point on, I could no longer use the crates to sneak in. I went to the cheesemonger, gave him the writ, then a scene played where he was in front of the back entrance. It played fine, and I chose not to pay and enter with him, but, as I specified, I still have the writ and the quest still acts like I never gave it to the cheesemonger.

If I continue the game by showing the writ to the guard and then entering, the quest seems to play as normal, and the cheesemonger is in the city.

My load order is very small, and doesn't contain sexlab or any mod related to it. I have ECE, all the requirements, maybe a few (most likely nonconflicting) visual mods, like Bijin NPCs. Nothing more, though.

I do have most of the fixes you provided installed. No duplicates like in other cases in this thread, though.

It was my understanding that the crates are only there for so long.  I think sleeping with pirate makes it the next day and all the crates are gone.  The only way i was able to do the crate, the bard and viggi was to kill the pirate.  I think you can talk him out of the helmet but i didnt have enough persuasion if thats what it needs.

9 hours ago, alex61821 said:

It was my understanding that the crates are only there for so long.  I think sleeping with pirate makes it the next day and all the crates are gone.  The only way i was able to do the crate, the bard and viggi was to kill the pirate.  I think you can talk him out of the helmet but i didnt have enough persuasion if thats what it needs.

I have done both sleeping with Haki and sneaking in via crate.  The timing is somewhat tight, but I've done it a few times.

14 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

I have done both sleeping with Haki and sneaking in via crate.  The timing is somewhat tight, but I've done it a few times.

ahh good to know I will have to try that next go around.  Although there isn't much to do with the pirates.

On 6/27/2020 at 4:43 AM, alex61821 said:

ahh good to know I will have to try that next go around.  Although there isn't much to do with the pirates.

i've also done all three first smuggle bards then do pirate scene.. dont take helmet from pirate then go to the crates.. dont skip any day after pirate scene

Does anyone know a console command which makes PC's status like she had sex with Fanar (so i can trigger other scenes with him as going out from skunkway)? No matter how much i go thru that scene, i always end up crashing after scene ends. Fade to black option disabled, tried it with new game, tried removing and installing again. Nothing. Also i don't have many mods since i recently installed skyrim once more and there is no other mods that might cause any issues like character behaviours and stuff. Its only that scene i'm having ctd, every other scenes works well. I would be very appreciate any help, thanks in advance.

On 6/30/2020 at 6:23 PM, Seyhtan31 said:

Does anyone know a console command which makes PC's status like she had sex with Fanar (so i can trigger other scenes with him as going out from skunkway)?

I'm not at home until Monday, so I won't be able to check until sometime next week.