Ok, It seems that I only make money when I'm physically at that location........

:(

Mine seems more miss than hit to keep running, just so I am clear on running it correctly...I go into prostitution mode and assign hookers with a safe in the settlement and then I can turn the mode off and leave and it will keep running on a work schedule? I have to kick start it by having sex in the settlement and if I leave it seems to stop running with only a couple times did it work on return, usually I have to kickstart again.. there is usually 40 caps in the safe one time after I kickstart and thats the last time I get caps until I kickstart again. This has been pretty consistent behavior over updates and 3 fresh game starts in MO. The problem is I dont see many others talking about this so I pretty much have decided its my setup or implementation

Ok, It seems that I only make money when I'm physically at that location........

:(

Mine seems more miss than hit to keep running, just so I am clear on running it correctly...I go into prostitution mode and assign hookers with a safe in the settlement and then I can turn the mode off and leave and it will keep running on a work schedule? I have to kick start it by having sex in the settlement and if I leave it seems to stop running with only a couple times did it work on return, usually I have to kickstart again.. there is usually 40 caps in the safe one time after I kickstart and thats the last time I get caps until I kickstart again. This has been pretty consistent behavior over updates and 3 fresh game starts in MO. The problem is I dont see many others talking about this so I pretty much have decided its my setup or implementation

I've actually been having similar issues, i just didn't want to post until i was sure it wasn't something i was doing wrong, a lot of folks come here complaining when they haven't followed the instructions properly.

My brothel activates fine the first time but once the girls have sex with the first client they just stand around.   If i fast travel out and back in again i don't get the message "i should check how the brothel is doing".  I can get them going again by re-adding them as prostitutes but again they only have sex with one guy and then stop again.   Several times when i have prostitution on myself i get approached by my own girls, so it seems like something is removing them being seem as prostitutes.

Hmm, I'll double-check on these issues the next time I update Prostitution.

The "I should check how the brothel is doing" message should show up every time you visit a brothel. It shows that the brothel operation is set up successfully this time

The "I should check how the brothel is doing" message should show up every time you visit a brothel. It shows that the brothel operation is set up successfully this time

I set up several brothels, but only got that message once, and all brothels were set up the same way.

It was difficult getting the "make a prostitute" box to pop up, but it's been popping up more often recently.

I have the same issues as the two guys above but I was suspecting conflicts with "simm settlers" or "prostitutes of the commonwealth" (or both).  I set up a brothel in sancturary  but it was always empty upon my return.  I had to "kickstart" it by having sex as Vuulgar says.  Only then would I get the "check your brothel" message.

Also, when recruting I got no verbal or visual cue that a prostitute had accepted the job.  I thought it wasn't working for the longest time... I thought the job title (assignment) would  change.

vinfamy, you can make some fucking bell to gather all whores. Another ring can start group activities.

Any other special furniture (like dancing podium) would be appreciated.

If you find any mods (on Nexus perhaps) that add poles with a dancing sandbox to the workshop, those mods would work fine with the brothel. The prostitutes will detect the poles automatically.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17796/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9146/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17852/?

I have the same issues as the two guys above but I was suspecting conflicts with "simm settlers" or "prostitutes of the commonwealth" (or both).  I set up a brothel in sancturary  but it was always empty upon my return.  I had to "kickstart" it by having sex as Vuulgar says.  Only then would I get the "check your brothel" message.

Also, when recruting I got no verbal or visual cue that a prostitute had accepted the job.  I thought it wasn't working for the longest time... I thought the job title (assignment) would  change.

I also wondered if it was Sim so I started a fresh game with few mods and it is still the same. I get the "check your brothel" at the first start but then at every time I kick start it when I return. This is also when my companions usually but not always freeze. I only get caps after I get this message and then only once.

I made my women in Skyrim dance. I just put an invisible marker on the floor, assign one of the Jester's dances (there are 3) to it & then assign a naked woman to the mat. Easy-peasy.......

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

IKR that this can be jury rigged from different mods.

But i meant that would be good to add in this mod in convenient form of furniture. 

Also mod can use custom radio tower with sexy ads, which makes more clients go there.

Hey Vinfamy, was getting the same problems as VonHelton, Vuulgar, Evilhomer, and tch65721. Had 12 FPP brothels set up and was checking them all 48 hours apart. Observed prostitute activity 1-2 times in some settlements, never in the others. "Check how the brothel is doing" notification occurred once only in about half the brothels. Assigned prostitutes were found lollygagging in remote parts of the settlement during working hours. Other assigned prostitutes found gardening or other unassigned tasks.

With the short experience i've had so far with FPP there are several observations i'd like to make:

1. BEDS. However many beds are provided, sexworkers seem to prefer working on other settlers' assigned beds on other floors in the building or elsewhere in the settlement (or the roof). If i was paying good caps to sleep with a prostitute in a brothel, i would expect to actually have sex on her bed in that brothel.

* It would be more practical to have each prostitute assigned to their own bed, just like vendors-shops. This could solve all that "who sleeps on what beds" dialogue complication. It would be great if there were dancing/masturbating sandboxes attached to the bed for the prostitute like the vendor's "wiping the counter" animation in shops.

* Settlers are coming in and sleeping on the brothel beds. The "Bed Situation" is really fucked up in the vanilla game already, and this is just compounding that problem.

* I have many "independent" prostitutes working out of small rooms in the larger settlements, and the current system doesn't work for them at all.

2. IDENTIFYING PROSTITUTES: How is it possible to identify if an NPC is assigned as a prostitute? Is there anything in the console "SV" that can tell? I tried using different items of clothing to identify who were prostitutes, but the FourPlay redressing/reequipping bugs make that useless. Been using some HotC hookers, because they are at least called "PROSTITUTE", but i'm not 100% sure HotC hookers are compatible with FourPlay mods yet, and you can't tell if they are assigned to FPP unless they are actually fucking.

3. PROSTITUTION MODE: You mentioned ealier about using a screen tint as an indicator that the Player is in Prostitution mode, but this could be a problem for screenshots etc. Would it be possible to use an on-screen icon like the "buff" pills in the bottom right corner instead?

4. CONTROL PANEL SETTINGS: It would be useful if the control panel could show what the CURRENT value is for each setting as well as the default.

Very reluctantly i've had to uninstall Four-play and all its dependencies, mainly because of the redressing and re-equipping problems. With 50-100+ settlers in 35 settlements it is too much work to redress and re-equip the Prostitution and Autonomy participants every time i visit a settlement. I am eagerly looking forward to FourPlay being usable, and i applaud your efforts at doing that. Your progress with the alignment problems is very encouraging. Thank you!

post-47838-0-63414500-1500070959_thumb.jpg

4. CONTROL PANEL SETTINGS: It would be useful if the control panel could show what the CURRENT value is for each setting as well as the default.

As long as it didn't bog me down. I'm finding that the animations sometimes take a sec or 2 to kick in.......This is probably ok if you only have 2 prostitutes, but if you had 20 or more, it could be a problem.

When someone approaches me and i agree to have sex they just pay me and walk away without any animations. Any idea why this might be happening?

Four-Play has not been initialized successfully.

Most likely cause: make sure F4SE's Scripts folder is installed and you run Fallout 4 via F4SE

I too have had no animations or stripping happening after starting prostitution were before it was working so I uninstalled it all and reinstalled but nothing happened with prostitution. they would have the someone approaching me, act like they are talking have the choice pop up then just stand there. so I reverted back to a older fp prostitution that had worked previous. So not sure what the problem is. I have installed in order: Latest Leito animations, Four Play, Alignment,  Prostitution, Autonomy, Vanilla Fudge, Violate,  and Dongs of Fallout,  Sex em Up, Devious Devices, then Control panel and Strap on. I have F4se installed and redid the folder structure of it to load using NMM. all folders are where they are supposed to be. when I use Sex em up and they accept everything works ok there. Animations and all. Edit: It now works with other females or with devious devices involved but still doesn't work when character is female and npc male they still strip and stand there till the timer is up. It works just fine between female and male NPC's so I installed your last update for ver 1.9 so hopefully it will fix this.

I also tend to have rather severe problems with prostitutes not working.  I rarely get a prompt to check the brothel and usually at all times no one visits or uses the brothel.  When I have a stack of people waiting for services I usually get just 40 caps for the long train of people being serviced by the prostitutes.

I believe making the brothel an actual job via the settlement system is probably the best way to go as was done in this mod http://www.loverslab.com/topic/62128-prostitution-station/

It definately isn't perfect, but the idea of making an actual workstation that prostitutes are assigned to with money going into the workbench is probably going to be more reliable than the brothel safe as you can use the same functions of settlement shops to handle boosted happiness and income generation.  For the icon used I imagine there are some in one of the Shadman archives that can be used just fine. 

The ladies only generate 40-60 caps on the rare occasion that the current system actually procs so setting the value to generate between the 2 should work well enough with proceeds becoming available on a weekly basis (or however often you think is best).  

Just my ideas on how the feature can be refined.

Prostitution mode still seems to often break Heather Casdin if she is in the settlement when I turn it on....not every time though and I cant see the connection. She stands in place even if I use her signal to call her somewhere and the stay/follow option says follow. She acknowledges when I click to follow but she stays put, not sure about other companions as I have been messing around with a few mods and have been making several playthroughs....maybe its just how Heathers very different companion set up handles P mode....anyone else getting this?

I don't know about the poster having problems with Cait, but Heather has problems because she is not part of the vanilla companion faction. Once one of the four play fudge features kicked in it broke her. Adding her to the companion faction should fix her. You can do it through the CK or xedit.

Odd Idea but maybe Autonomy is getting in the way? When people do congregate at the brothel I've noticed that the prostitutes rarely do anything but sit around however all of the "guests", mercenaries spawned by my Sim Settlements defense outposts, and Trashcan Carla (especially Carla) seem to be in a nonstop bacchanalia.

For me, all has been well until now :(

Since I hit 4 months preggo via FPFP whenever I enter prostitution mode, be it for myself or pimp a companion ( Piper in this case ) I crash as soon as animation starts.

I have most recent of all FP and Kidnapped is installed but in toggle off.

I did not put the new " FP Community patch " in yet, as I just found it today. I did have the old Four Lei, issue there?

OR, anyone else having something like so?

Since I hit 4 months preggo via FPFP whenever I enter prostitution mode, be it for myself or pimp a companion ( Piper in this case ) I crash as soon as animation starts.

I did not put the new " FP Community patch " in yet, as I just found it today. I did have the old Four Lei, issue there?

The old Four-Lei is no longer supported. The community patch is its far superior replacement so it's recommended to install the community patch. Although theoretically Four-Lei should work fine. 

All my mods trigger sex scenes using exactly the same script, so it's not a Prostitution issue, nor is it Family Planning, which doesn't actually do anything until the animation ends. So it's most likely a four-play issue and your four-play install gets screwed up somehow. the community patch might just fix it.

The old Four-Lei is no longer supported. The community patch is its far superior replacement so it's recommended to install the community patch. Although theoretically Four-Lei should work fine. 

All my mods trigger sex scenes using exactly the same script, so it's not a Prostitution issue, nor is it Family Planning, which doesn't actually do anything until the animation ends. So it's most likely a four-play issue and your four-play install gets screwed up somehow. the community patch might just fix it.

Thanks for the follow up, I have one for you! :)

So I may have found the issue. Maybe.

The ' Find the Daddy ' quest had triggered and I was down in the area of Eli. Shop. ( pre update to new patch for FP )

I removed Eli Compendium and shop and still prior to update reloaded save.

No more crash?? Yes, no more crash with sex.

Install new FP Patch to old save. All worked fine.

So, this is just me, and obviously I cannot recreate it, nor confirm but it SEEMS that the location of Eli and somehow the trigger of the DNA ( my understanding is the DNA door and her shop are the same? Which is why I removed her shop on a hunch ) may have done it. How? No idea. Why? No idea. But removing the shop removed my crash. ( shrug ) No clue.

So you know, I am also on Survival mode, and so far I have had no issues with that part that I am aware of. I only don't use Kidnapping tho installed, but toggle off mode.  

Thanks for the work!!!! My ' fave ' FO4 mods.

Thanks for the follow up, I have one for you! :)

So I may have found the issue. Maybe.

The ' Find the Daddy ' quest had triggered and I was down in the area of Eli. Shop. ( pre update to new patch for FP )

I removed Eli Compendium and shop and still prior to update reloaded save.

No more crash?? Yes, no more crash with sex.

Install new FP Patch to old save. All worked fine.

So, this is just me, and obviously I cannot recreate it, nor confirm but it SEEMS that the location of Eli and somehow the trigger of the DNA ( my understanding is the DNA door and her shop are the same? Which is why I removed her shop on a hunch ) may have done it. How? No idea. Why? No idea. But removing the shop removed my crash. ( shrug ) No clue.

So you know, I am also on Survival mode, and so far I have had no issues with that part that I am aware of. I only don't use Kidnapping tho installed, but toggle off mode.  

Thanks for the work!!!! My ' fave ' FO4 mods.

Women now have working private parts, thanks also to Vinfamy! Women are no longer manikins!

(Maniquins?)

:D :D :D :D :D

Prostitution mode still seems to often break Heather Casdin if she is in the settlement when I turn it on....not every time though and I cant see the connection. She stands in place even if I use her signal to call her somewhere and the stay/follow option says follow. She acknowledges when I click to follow but she stays put, not sure about other companions as I have been messing around with a few mods and have been making several playthroughs....maybe its just how Heathers very different companion set up handles P mode....anyone else getting this?

I don't know about the poster having problems with Cait, but Heather has problems because she is not part of the vanilla companion faction. Once one of the four play fudge features kicked in it broke her. Adding her to the companion faction should fix her. You can do it through the CK or xedit.

As long as I use companion mode to select Heather from Vin's Control Panel Heather has worked great with Violate and Vanilla Fudge, the only 2 I have really tried with her beyond Prostitution.

As long as I use companion mode to select Heather from Vin's Control Panel Heather has worked great with Violate and Vanilla Fudge, the only 2 I have really tried with her beyond Prostitution.

Is she your only companion?