I have a question though, in settings there is a selection for approaches, is this player only or everyone?

Only for the player. Does not affect the brothel system at all.

2.4 Released: 

• Exclude hostile factions from being brothel clients by default. You can enable them back on using Vinfamy's CP 1.4 or later.
  • Fix possible glitch that leads to a brothel prostitute randomly stop working.

For information not all Aggressive people are excluded.

I started again with a brothel at Starlight Drive-In. Things started ok but this Regi Blattaria (a hostile character, Regi spawns after a certain level is reached in a bombed out building west of the Corvega assembly plant with a small army of radroaches) was drawing attacks from settlers and Turrets. As he wasn’t important and I couldn’t kill him, I disabled him just to keep the peace.

Brilliant Mod Thank You. Just started to explore all the nice things contained within.

First, thank you for this mod, I am enjoying the mode for the most part.

I would like to disable females approaching me, it always feels awkward or at least limit it to the lesbian setting for the chance of a female to approach? That might be part of  Autonomy, Anyway, I have that set to 5% chance, but it doesn't matter, it feels like more women than men want me to do something with them. And it's a bit of a turn off for me when I am not in the mood.

Also, when I decline a female, then end prostitution mode, that same female keeps using the dog whistle, wanting to do it till I actually do her, and the worst is when I have to talk to her for part of a quest. Like Vault 88's ghoul...

2.5 Released 

• Added optional integration with Devious Devices. Clients may ask you/ your companion/ brothel prostitute to put on a devious device during sex. You would get extra tips for it. You'll need the latest Four-Play Alignment Fixes and Animation Loader for the DD optional integration to work properly.
  • Exiting Prostitution Mode now immediately stops clients currently approaching from demanding for sex

2.4 Released: 
  • Exclude hostile factions from being brothel clients by default. You can enable them back on using Vinfamy's CP 1.4 or later.
  • Fix possible glitch that leads to a brothel prostitute randomly stop working.

Thanks Vinfamy... The ladies of the night , can work play rest and work inpeace..

post-1291395-0-22757800-1499416066_thumb.png ;)

Brilliant set of mods Thank You Getting bigger and better all the time.

What is supposed to happen when I say NO to a customer?

I am getting a few people including those wearing Power Armor that I have said NO to that just watch me all the time when I’m in the area but don’t move and don’t get on with their lives. They will respond to another Prostitute enable and request but apart from that they just stay put. Even when I have left the area for a long time when I return they are still in the same place not moving (but not pacing like in Crazy’s).

We use to get stuck (they would pace on the spot) NPCs with Crazy mods but he created another gun that could un-freeze these NPCs.

Ok Just installed FP_Alignment_Fixes_&_Animation_Loader__1_3_1 and FP_Prostitution__2_5 Now nothing is working again!

I uninstalled both old files and installed the new ones with NMM FP_Alignment first then FP_Prostitution. Went into my game enabled Prostitution but everyone just has normal conversations no Prostitution at all.

I didn’t get which animation packs do you want to load

I talk to settlers with Prostitution enabled and get I’d like to trade some items. Even the prostitutes have no Prostitution topics.

Update:

I removed FP_Prostitution__2_5 and reinstalled FP_Prostitution__2_4 and everything is working OK I even got the “which animation packs do you want to load” before the animation started.

Hey Vinfamy, thank you so much for all these fantastic four-play exploits! I hope you are enjoying your work, we all are!

Very glad to hear you stopped enemy factions from coming into the settlements. It was been a complete disaster. If the only reason to exclude settlers was because of the distraction of the brothel, that was nothing compared to the distraction a horde of supermutants in a settlement causes! The whole settlement ran to the brothel with guns blazing. Some idiot always shot the Suicider's nuke and vaporized the brothel, the prostitutes, the customers, the settlers, and that save of the game. The area became littered with corpses, bulletholes, burnmarks, debris, infrastructure is damaged, settlement happiness went down, the pros got the clap ...  :(

I've been trying to get settlers and the different factions to co-exist in brothel/rapecamp situations for months, and the best success so far was abducting npcs with Lazygirl's Abduction mod, then confining them in Vault 98 with no provisioners, no domestic animals, and no supermutants, stripped all guns&ammo as we sent them to the Vault. Gave them a Bar and a pharmacist, and eventually 100+ NPCs were happily eating drinking taking drugs and fucking like crazy together over Crazy's Rugs and TD/CPR toys. Settlement happiness went to 100! Unfortunately that all went to shit after installing fourplay, it altered all the stripping/re-equipping stuff and basically screwed up the AI of the Rugs and/or the captives, weapons were smuggled in and fighting broke out. Haven't been back since.

Just a couple of questions about the mod:

1. Will it stuff things up if prostitutes are assigned to resources like bartending, dancing, milkingstool, etc? I have been using the Settlement Markers mod and assigned prostitutes to a "Dancing/bartending" marker placed near the safe and beds. It works a bit but i don't know if it is keeping pros away from their job.  

2. What exactly does the "make this character a settler" setting do? Does it stop a settler farming, vending etc? FYI i've been using it to "abduct" Hookers of the Commonwealth and assign them as Vin's prostitutes! After you assign a HotC hooker to a settlement use Vinfamys Prostitution dialogue to 1. "Treat this player as normal settler", then 2. "Recruit this player as prostitute". Seems to work fine. If you have already assigned a HotC prostitute to a HotC mat, you have to scrap the mat first, then settlerize and recruit. I also am trying console "setpv bWork24Hours 1" on the sexworkers, not sure if it is working, but at least the bar stays tended all night.

3. Would it be possible to have an "Exit" option in the soliciting dialogue? Often i have activated NPCs to trade, not aware i was in prostitution mode, and none of the present 3 options are suitable. It would also be useful if there was some persistent visual indication that the player is in prostitution mode. I accidentally clicked on Piper, and think i made her a prostitute but its hard to tell, she's such a slut...

4. The Brothel Safe does not work very well in localising the prostitutes, especially in multi-room or multi-floor brothels. Would it be possible to use a bed or rug (or safe?) for each individual sexworker? It would be great if it could restrain her to the same level and 1-4 floor panels area around the bed during working hours/animations. It would be easier to keep track of the pros and some basis for designing a well functioning brothel. A vanilla/ish double bed would be the most suitable marker as it provides a large enough surface to mount the animations on (except maybe supermutant standing positions under low ceilings?) and should keep passersby from knocking the actors.

5. Is it possible to get the Fourplay stripping working with Crazy's Rugs? They work great around a brothel, but with fourplay installed the stripping doesn't work for them any more.

Thank you again for your tireless work on this difficult project Vinfamy, i keep wanting to call you V.Famously! As per your request on the OP i've included some screenshots of some of my brothels and a vid of 100+ settlers and raiders living happily together ...

"Vault98_RaiderOrgyRapeCamp.zip" is an archive of screenshots of the Raider RapeOrgy Camp in Vault 98.

"Vault98ThoseDarnRaidersWillFuckAnything" is a video tour of Vault98.   Enjoy!    :P

post-47838-0-96248900-1499437558_thumb.jpg

post-47838-0-07370400-1499437631_thumb.jpg

post-47838-0-09239900-1499437633_thumb.jpg

post-47838-0-18345600-1499437635_thumb.jpg

post-47838-0-11676500-1499437637_thumb.jpg

post-47838-0-64073000-1499437638_thumb.jpg

post-47838-0-18668500-1499437641_thumb.jpg

post-47838-0-67937300-1499437642_thumb.jpg

post-47838-0-07961700-1499437644_thumb.jpg

post-47838-0-66072200-1499437645_thumb.jpg

post-47838-0-83623300-1499437647_thumb.jpg

post-47838-0-36242700-1499437675_thumb.jpg

post-47838-0-76482500-1499437677_thumb.jpg

post-47838-0-47579300-1499437679_thumb.jpg

post-47838-0-47521600-1499437680_thumb.jpg

post-47838-0-52443600-1499437682_thumb.jpg

post-47838-0-81951900-1499437684_thumb.jpg

post-47838-0-12010900-1499437687_thumb.jpg

post-47838-0-23318300-1499437688_thumb.jpg

post-47838-0-24406200-1499437689_thumb.jpg

post-47838-0-01339600-1499437691_thumb.jpg

post-47838-0-97827400-1499437788_thumb.jpg

post-47838-0-46128900-1499437790_thumb.jpg

post-47838-0-57211600-1499437791_thumb.jpg

post-47838-0-94644900-1499437792_thumb.jpg

post-47838-0-24693500-1499437794_thumb.jpg

post-47838-0-84612300-1499437795_thumb.jpg

post-47838-0-32913400-1499437797_thumb.jpg

1Vault98_RaiderOrgyRapeCamp.zip

Vault98ThoseDarnRaidersWillFuckAnything-BestVersion.zip

Thank you for the very detailed feedback and all the wonderful images and videos. You got some talent for (brothel) interior design!

If Doc's still away this weekend, next week I'll be adding bed functionality to Four-Play via Four-Play Alignment Fixes. Then, you won't need Crazy's rugs anymore, instead, you can just build a bunch of beds around the brothel and the prostitutes will take their clients there to do the deed.

Using Settlement Markers will be fully compatible with Prostitution. In fact, I probably should add it as a recommended mod in the OP. The conversation between the brothel pro and the client is a scene with very high priority so it's only it interrupting other AI activities, not the other way around.

I can add an optional and mild screen effect/ tint to indicate Prostitution mode.

@vinfamy - I love this mod! I've always thought that the settlement system would add loads of sex content options. I was wondering if you'd consider a version with a Sims Settlement plugin? I'm really enjoying that series of mods too and I think it would be fitting. I don't know how exposed the Sims framework is, but as it's in theory someone else running the brothel, instead of getting paid outright it just increases taxes through the Sims framework?

Thanks for your time!

@vinfamy - I love this mod! I've always thought that the settlement system would add loads of sex content options. I was wondering if you'd consider a version with a Sims Settlement plugin? I'm really enjoying that series of mods too and I think it would be fitting. I don't know how exposed the Sims framework is, but as it's in theory someone else running the brothel, instead of getting paid outright it just increases taxes through the Sims framework?

Thanks for your time!

I'll check it out when I get some free time. I've never actually tried Sim Settlement, but have received some requests about it. 

...If Doc's still away this weekend, next week I'll be adding bed functionality to Four-Play via Four-Play Alignment Fixes. Then, you won't need Crazy's rugs anymore, instead, you can just build a bunch of beds around the brothel and the prostitutes will take their clients there to do the deed....

Haven't been using the Crazy Rugs for prostitution business as such, they also work as sandbox markers. The sexworkers or the clients (companions too!) will use them at random while they're waiting around, especially the masturbation ones. TD's devices like the X's and the 3P Pole will attract idle npcs too.

Good to hear you're going to be using beds, can't wait to see how they work! Thanks again for all your great work.

Ok Just installed FP_Alignment_Fixes_&_Animation_Loader__1_3_1 and FP_Prostitution__2_5 Now nothing is working again!

I uninstalled both old files and installed the new ones with NMM FP_Alignment first then FP_Prostitution. Went into my game enabled Prostitution but everyone just has normal conversations no Prostitution at all.

I talk to settlers with Prostitution enabled and get I’d like to trade some items. Even the prostitutes have no Prostitution topics.

Update:

I removed FP_Prostitution__2_5 and reinstalled FP_Prostitution__2_4 and everything is working OK I even got the “which animation packs do you want to load” before the animation started.

Is there a reason why the new FP_Prostitution__2_5 doesn’t work for me, have I done something wrong?

Thanks for your time!

I'll check it out when I get some free time. I've never actually tried Sim Settlement, but have received some requests about it. 

I am trying it out with the newest version of SIM and Industrial Revolution and feel like there may be some AI clash although part ot the reason was because Prostitution would shut off sometimes but you mention that fix. I also have the follower stuck bug back if I take them in to my sim city and turn on prostitution, this had been fixed for me after your last patch so I am wondering if thats sim related.  I am just getting a chance to try your newest patch. I love the addition to the settlement system, I hope someone can make a slavery auction version. 

Sim is very innovative, even if its not your thing you will most likely appreciate the ingenuity. Its a great way to build a main city settlement but its not a replacer and even in the largest settlement areas space can become a challenge with 20+ settlers. The new settlements expanded mod might be an answer for that. 

As always, thank you!

In FP_Prostitution when you have Prostitution active, if you accidentally talk to someone Customers and prostitutes forgetting its active would it be possible to have a Do Nothing just exit option?

Does the no fighting include Scavengers? I was just riding a scavenger I have an app that makes them all friendly but a bunch of Rust Devil raiders came up while we were doing our thing and started shooting at him. I had to kill the raiders with the console whilst still performing.

Would it be possible to Stop Travelling venders being drawn into the brothel? A few seconds after they arrive I get a whopping great Brahmin messing up the place which really spoils things.

Update:

Is there a reason why the new FP_Prostitution__2_5 doesn’t work for me, have I done something wrong?

Same here. Version 2.5 just stopped working. And I deleted 2.4 before installation. Silly me.

Vin........

I was forced to install Armor Keywords. My game literally would not start until I did so.

:(

It's a requirement for DD. If you don't want DD integration, don't have to install it.