Prostitution Station

I created a new scripted workshop item that is assignable for your settlers, as well as player can use.

It uses the reclamation chair as a base, and once you assign an npc settler to it, that settler will strip and sit in the chair.(scripted)

This item will increase settlement happiness, as well as earn the settlement caps over time. (Settlers are prostitutes)

This can be used by the player as well. When the player activates the chair you will get into it and the screen will fade to black.

you will earn randomly from 1-4 caps per sitting. You will also get a message appear in the top left corner of your screen letting you know

you prostituted yourself and earned a cap or two. 

The Chair will be in the chairs category in the workshop.

Modders resource:

feel free to use what I have done as a base for other objects/hook etc. Please give me credit for my work however.

Download:

xchair.zip

Screens:

post-829263-0-84443200-1463946086_thumb.png

post-829263-0-96497400-1463946089_thumb.png

post-829263-0-43874700-1463946093_thumb.png

post-829263-0-23247900-1463946095_thumb.png

My player doesn't seem to want to sit in it. There isn't an option to sit.

I tested it with settlers and it worked the first time. But every other chair I made I was unable to assign anything to anyone and there doesn't seem to be anything in the menu describing its effects like other happiness resources.

Very interesting idea, but I will agree that a bed of some kind seems better than a chair that forces various sharp objects into my character's spine where they wiggle around and cause all kinds of nerve damage while getting fucked sounds rather more enjoyable.  Also, only 1-4 caps? Sex can't be that cheap and easy to buy around Boston, not even now days. 10-40 caps sounds a bit better imo; I still think that 10 caps a shag is a bit cheap, but it seems a little more reasonable than 1 cap.  Other than that, neat idea.

I found a rather unexpected bug. I put a lot of chairs 2 of my settlements. When I would assign 4-5 settlers to the chairs... all my other settlers would stop working. My Food harvesting would go to zero and all the rest of my settlers would show that they had no job assigned. 

a wooden box for a glory hole setup would work great!

not much needed to do that and it fits right in without any immersion breaking.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

The files in this mod.clashes with the files of f4se. Developer kindly look into it. I Havent installed it as I backed off as soon as my nexus mod manager told me that 2 of its content would like to replace with the content provided by f4se 0.300

Archived