So far most is working good for me. I still encountered a few problems:

1.Animations are off, like actors are beside each other. Girl on girl does nothing, both stand around naked and redress after a wile.

2.Beds no used, sex on the floor instead

3. Spawn of Johns seems extreme high and pull everyone in (1 prostitute had like 20 guys waiting + Carla and her bramin!)

4. No sound wile i play as a prostitute, just a weird whistle like noise?

Hope someone can help. Thanks for the great work so far!

1. If there's a collision involved, some misalignment is expected. Using beds help

2. Make sure you build beds close enough to the brothel  (1000-unit radius). You should then get the pop-up about bed use

3.  It's always 20 clients no matter the number of prostitutes. I may change this in the future.

4. Turn on subtitles. There's no voiced dialogues, at least not yet,

I'm not sure if this has been reported yet, but quite often after a sex scene involving a devious device the prostitute who was involved dresses in her default outfits instead of the outfit I gave her. Her original outfit is still in her inventory, and I can switch her back, but it becomes annoying and I stack up multiple settler rags doing it.

1. If there's a collision involved, some misalignment is expected. Using beds help

2. Make sure you build beds close enough to the brothel  (1000-unit radius). You should then get the pop-up about bed use

3.  It's always 20 clients no matter the number of prostitutes. I may change this in the future.

4. Turn on subtitles. There's no voiced dialogues, at least not yet,

Ty for the quick answer.

To point one and two: I have 4 beds near the safe. Same building, same floor. Designed it as a small brothel. Still my prostitute had sex on the floor in some awkward way off animation (She was beside him). Do i need to set anything that they always use the beds?

And why if my toon is getting involved with a girl, both stand around naked on the bed and do nothing?!

Just Installed FP_Patch__2_2_1 and FP_Prostitution__2_6

TFC (which I have assigned to a key) doesn’t work during animation anymore, I am too close to the action to see anything.

Prostitutes and their partners get on to bed I have just used before my partner has a chance to get off.

Is there any way of disabling your camera and giving me back TFC? even a Console command would do

TFC only works after animation has finished

Update:

I now have one couple standing on a sleeping settler on one bed and two prostitutes and partners trying to work on another bed. There are lots of beds close by but they want to use these two.

Wow.. what position is that, lol? :lol:

I would've spit my drink out, if I had been drinking anything.

Try 2.2.2 version of the Community Patch. The issue with using bed already occupied should now be resolved.

I'm not sure if this has been reported yet, but quite often after a sex scene involving a devious device the prostitute who was involved dresses in her default outfits instead of the outfit I gave her. Her original outfit is still in her inventory, and I can switch her back, but it becomes annoying and I stack up multiple settler rags doing it.

It's understandable. Prostitution puts the Devious Devices (which may unequip current outfits) on the prostitute before calling Four-Play. So Four-Play never gets to know what the current outfits were before DD unequip them. Hence Four-Play won't reequip those outfits after sex. Vanilla mechanic then kicks in when the prostitute has nothing to wear and reset her to her default outfit instead.

Thanks for all you do Vinfamy, every thing in my game seems to be working pretty good :) I don't know if this is the right place to put this and if it isn't please ignore. Is it possible to add a "not player" option to the prostitution  mod? I play as a male player and sometimes like to watch my followers do all the work :) not having to pimp them every time would be nice :) So I guess something that makes my followers automatically pimp them selves non stop until I leave prostitution mode :)

Ones again thanks for all you do :)

Autonomy picks your companion a lot to go flirt with someone for sex if you allow companions in Vinfamy's CP > Mod Customizations > Autonomy

You can also dismiss your companion back to a settlement and make her a brothel prostitute.

Installed FP_Patch__2_4_1 FP_Prostitution__2_6

I went to my brothel and nothing was happening prostitutes were sitting around no animations taking place. The prostitutes were wearing the default clothing but still had the items I had given them in their inventories, so I spoke to each of them to re-equip their Pro-Clothes. Then as still nothing was happening I thought I try and start things off by taking a customer myself. I went into prostitute mode and soon attracted a customer. As my own animation started with my male customer suddenly all three prostitutes started taking on customers. I thought great, until they started on their second and third customers in quick succession then things began to go badly wrong gross misalignments not even on the same bed then people started to warp back and forth to the area next to the brothel Safe. There was customers and prostitutes going through the motions seven/eight feet away from each other all the while other customers kept appearing and jumping back to the safe then jumping somewhere else and back. I left the area in the hope things would settle down.

1. My women don't lose their clothes.

2. My women don't warp.

3. Alignment is FUBAR, yes, but that is FP Patch, not Prostitution.

4. I also found no money in my safe, but I'll check again.

Women warping & losing their clothes suggests that your INI files have not been properly modified, or whatever program you used to install things with has went tits up.

I manually install EVERYTHING.........And, other than actual buggs that need fixing, I haven't had any problems.

:)

hello, I have been wondering how to have the animation. they just stand there naked for a few seconds and I am wondering if it is a mod I am missing. your help will be very much appreciated. 

Make sure you have at least the Community Patch and Leito Animation PAck

I encountering a problem when i disable the funktion in Vinfamy's CP to being approach by npcs, they still approach me even i disabled it. Do someone else encounter this problem too?

sometimes they have already been triggered to approach before you turn off the Prostitution,  nothing you can do but suck it up and take one for the team or they will follow you all over the commonwealth wanting to bump uglies with you. 

Here's my feedback about the current mechanics of the mod. But first of all: great work! Actually transforming settlements into real, functioning brothels is a lot of fun.

Some points for your consideration:

- Placement of brothel safe is crucial in how npc's behave:

NPC's will continuously spawn and respawn around it. (Not sure why they need to respawn so often, or warp from furniture to beds and back). Put it on a top floor near a wall and you'll have people walking on roofs or dropping through floors. For those having issues with that: reposition it and re-fast travel in to see if it helped. In the future I'd love to see a split up of the safe's functions and having a separate placable marker for the spawning of npc's. I'd love to put that safe in a fitting, semi secluded location for RP purposes and right now that conflicts with its spawn point function.

In this regard: I turned three settlements into brothels and the one operating the most smoothly is The Slog: the safe, beds and furniture are near each other, in large, per-existing rooms and on the ground floor. Custom built rooms and spreading out furniture and beds over separate floors which is the situation in my other settlements means a more chaotic operation.

- Requirement of fast traveling to trigger the mod:

I play on survival / without fast traveling enabled. I do use the ship from the Red Wave mod to get around immersively. The mod doesn't trigger / reload on normal traveling or fast traveling with modded vehicles it seems. When I arrive at a settlement without using console commands to fast travel there, everything has turned to normal again. Each time I use fast travel we are back in business and there's a big stack of cash in the safe. I hope it's possible to make it a bit more survival friendly, i.e. have other ways to trigger the mod when you enter or get near your brothel. Perhaps also a more realistic counter on the income in the safe. Right now it seems fast traveling to it fills it no matter how often you do it in succession (but I might be wrong there). Northland Diggers is a mod on the Nexus which has furniture providing resources over a span of time, might be interesting to look into that one.

- Some random quirks:

Occasionally the scripts only work partly: customers won't undress and scenes can't be changed with the 0 numpad button. Might be a problem with the alignment patch or something else. Also I keep getting popups about Leito's anims missing but that might be another FP mod wanting to know why I didn't enable Leito's .esp (since the last version of the alignment patch).

And a final suggestion:

It would be great to have allocatable brothel beds and/or mats or markers that you can place exactly where you want the action to be and assign specific workers to them. This way you can make sure that the cots used by guards and other personal aren't used, but your purposely decorated brothel rooms are. Also the community could come up with some more brothel-like bed meshes and textures to enhance the ambience.

I hope that was of some use. Thanks again for all your hard work! <3

NPC's will continuously spawn and respawn around it. 

Easy fix for the next version. I loosened some conditions in the last version for when a player teleportation results in a brothel spawning, forgetting that player sex scenes outdoors on bed still result in loading screens, ie. a player teleportation.

PS: Done.

Question: Does the brothel absolutely require fast traveling to get it working or will traveling far enough away and walking back work? I ask because I've recently started playing Horizon Survival Mode which disables fast traveling.

Question: Does the brothel absolutely require fast traveling to get it working or will traveling far enough away and walking back work? I ask because I've recently started playing Horizon Survival Mode which disables fast traveling.

It is required to trigger the scripts. Hoping this will be addressed later. My workaround is fast traveling with the console occasionally to trigger the mod (which you need to enable with a mod when you play survival).

Most settlements have a teleport console command as follows:

'coc SettlementNameExt' without the quotes.

Where SettlementName is the settlement you want to fast travel to. In some cases you need to skip the Ext bit and other settlements have a different cell name altogether. Hangman's Alley, for instance, uses 'coc FensRaiderCampExt'

Good luck!

Try servicing a customer yourself to kick things off.  I just did this with a new game... I have never fast traveled to make it work. 

Random suggestion:

Have you considered adding a Sim Settlements patch for this? http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21872/?

It says it comes with detailed tutorials on how to add your own buildings and stuff into the framework. Would the town building its own brothel even be possible? Huh.

Many others have requested. I just haven't found time to look into Sim Settlements yet (I hardly ever use non-adult mods and go to Nexus very rarely :) ), but will

How about making your prostitution mod an add-on for autonomy? that way the prostitution option be there still and the brothels will work without having to activate/deactivate prostitution? That way won't make my game generate errors every time I activate the mod. for example I use the Heather companion mod and every time I activate the prostitution mod she leaves my area and goes to a random part of the map for no reason. :/ I mean its fine for everyone have sex autonomy mod ,but if there is a brothel they should go there instead :)

Random suggestion:

Have you considered adding a Sim Settlements patch for this? http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21872/?

It says it comes with detailed tutorials on how to add your own buildings and stuff into the framework. Would the town building its own brothel even be possible? Huh.

Many others have requested. I just haven't found time to look into Sim Settlements yet (I hardly ever use non-adult mods and go to Nexus very rarely :) ), but will

Better pack a lunch. I was just there, and Sim Settlements is HUGE. Lots of mods, add-ons, etc.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: