Random suggestion:

Have you considered adding a Sim Settlements patch for this? http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21872/?

It says it comes with detailed tutorials on how to add your own buildings and stuff into the framework. Would the town building its own brothel even be possible? Huh.

Many others have requested. I just haven't found time to look into Sim Settlements yet (I hardly ever use non-adult mods and go to Nexus very rarely :) ), but will

Better pack a lunch. I was just there, and Sim Settlements is HUGE. Lots of mods, add-ons, etc.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its huge... fun and has some flaws but its pretty awesome all the way round.

Random suggestion:

Have you considered adding a Sim Settlements patch for this? http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21872/?

It says it comes with detailed tutorials on how to add your own buildings and stuff into the framework. Would the town building its own brothel even be possible? Huh.

Many others have requested. I just haven't found time to look into Sim Settlements yet (I hardly ever use non-adult mods and go to Nexus very rarely :) ), but will

Better pack a lunch. I was just there, and Sim Settlements is HUGE. Lots of mods, add-ons, etc.

yeah I started using sim settlements mod too a while ago and its the best mod for immersion purposes :) Now the settles have something to besides you having to save them every few mins that pass :/

I suggest everyone download the mod, I get bored building settlements this way they do it themselves :)

btw I'm having the same issue....the brothel safe is empty after I collect the first time though they don't look like they are stopping the sex services. :P

Question: Does the brothel absolutely require fast traveling to get it working or will traveling far enough away and walking back work? I ask because I've recently started playing Horizon Survival Mode which disables fast traveling.

Try servicing a customer yourself to kick things off.  I just did this with a new game... I have never fast traveled to make it work. 

Thanks for that :)

Thanks Vinfamy and friends for doing all these mods.....it's been fun. Keep getting a message about NPC-NPC animations missing when they aren't but it's not causing a problem sex still ensues. The alignment controls are a little off, in some scenes all directions lead to the right. I have been building a little "Knocking shop" in Sanctuary. It is proving very popular, no one is doing any work but they are all smiling. Here are some screenshots.

At Woodland frolics they really know how to Shake your speare.

post-710630-0-21033800-1501594898_thumb.jpgpost-710630-0-04235500-1501594923_thumb.jpgpost-710630-0-18870100-1501594965_thumb.jpgpost-710630-0-75663800-1501594985_thumb.jpg

Great mod! 

Is there a way for one to disable having named NPCs coming over to the brothel? I'm having the Atom Cats show up and pulled away form the garage. A little annoying having NPCs away from their home base. Possible quest problems? Not sure! Is there a way to only have no-namers show up?

Great mod! 

Is there a way for one to disable having named NPCs coming over to the brothel? I'm having the Atom Cats show up and pulled away form the garage. A little annoying having NPCs away from their home base. Possible quest problems? Not sure! Is there a way to only have no-namers show up?

if you fast travel, just fast travel to a different place before heading on to Atomic cats garage, or trudys etc. 

if you leg it across the map, they will be there when you get to where ever a named NPC is supposed to be.  thats been my experience so far. with the new patches I have far fewer (almost none) show up at my brothel.  

Great mod! 

if you fast travel, just fast travel to a different place before heading on to Atomic cats garage, or trudys etc. 

if you leg it across the map, they will be there when you get to where ever a named NPC is supposed to be.  thats been my experience so far. with the new patches I have far fewer (almost none) show up at my brothel.  

I see... Unfortunately I've been having them essentially live at my settlement (up to date version). It's quite inconvenient placement too. While I have tried the fast travel method — to no avail — I do prefer play in survival (no fast travel).

I do hope this gets... Well, not 'fixed', per se — I'm sure some like having these cool cats show up... But, perhaps an option to disable named NPCs showing up? Until then I'll have to bite the bullet, I suppose. 

Random suggestion:

yeah I started using sim settlements mod too a while ago and its the best mod for immersion purposes :) Now the settles have something to besides you having to save them every few mins that pass :/

I suggest everyone download the mod, I get bored building settlements this way they do it themselves :)

btw I'm having the same issue....the brothel safe is empty after I collect the first time though they don't look like they are stopping the sex services. :P

I've been using Sim Settlements the whole time since I picked up this mod, well playing a whole bunch of mods I never used before on Fo4 for first time.

It works really well.

I've got a few other mods that really help the prostitution look too.

Hookers of the Commonwealth, mod by rbddc

-So it gives you buildable prostitutes with store matts that actually are recognized by Sim Settlements as being employed.

-The pro's have their own faces which so far look decent

-Comes packaged with HumanNature's "Easy Girl Outfits" with about 4 separate body shapes all packed in ready to go.

-Works really well with diverse bodies module too

So I have those mods and I just built a red light district in Starlight Drive with basically Sim Settlements apartments and bars..

Put down a bunch of mattresses in the Alleyways, Lighting, and the Safe from this mod.  Oh also I put in working showers....

It works really well if you don't mind the action happening in little shacks or outside in the street/ally.

I just made like a whole street full of residential buildings that I assigned the prostitutes too.  Placed a bar and a clinic....Put a bunch of mattress in the spaces between the buildings, put up red lighting, put showers in, and placed the Prostitute matts out and about so the girls will lean against buildings when not entertaining.

Crazy thing is there are like 5 pro's and the action just takes place on that one street, there are a whole bunch of other settlers going on about their business on the other side of my town I put together.

2.7 Released

• Added support for threesome and Dogmeat both via the 'Pimp Companion' dialogue option. You will need the latest Community Patch and Crazy's newly uploaded animations
  • Make sure DD isn't equipped on non-valid actors

Random suggestion:

I've been using Sim Settlements the whole time since I picked up this mod, well playing a whole bunch of mods I never used before on Fo4 for first time.

It works really well.

I've got a few other mods that really help the prostitution look too.

Hookers of the Commonwealth, mod by rbddc

-So it gives you buildable prostitutes with store matts that actually are recognized by Sim Settlements as being employed.

-The pro's have their own faces which so far look decent

-Comes packaged with HumanNature's "Easy Girl Outfits" with about 4 separate body shapes all packed in ready to go.

-Works really well with diverse bodies module too

So I have those mods and I just built a red light district in Starlight Drive with basically Sim Settlements apartments and bars..

Put down a bunch of mattresses in the Alleyways, Lighting, and the Safe from this mod.  Oh also I put in working showers....

It works really well if you don't mind the action happening in little shacks or outside in the street/ally.

I just made like a whole street full of residential buildings that I assigned the prostitutes too.  Placed a bar and a clinic....Put a bunch of mattress in the spaces between the buildings, put up red lighting, put showers in, and placed the Prostitute matts out and about so the girls will lean against buildings when not entertaining.

Crazy thing is there are like 5 pro's and the action just takes place on that one street, there are a whole bunch of other settlers going on about their business on the other side of my town I put together.

thanks I'll look into it. :) Yeah, had fusion city mod, skimpy armor mods, and sim settlements before all the sexlabs adult finally started up so I tried to any mod especially because you have to build settlements which is very boring. If I wanted to spend my time building I would play any sims game :P

Thanks again for the info Gameplayer :) and a huge Thank you to vinfamy for so many mods that made me want to play FO4 again :)

Wait......You got working showers?

!!!!

!!!!

Craftable Working Showers Sinks, baths Toilets etc.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14326/?

!!!!

Yes there are working showers for download on Nexus, including toilets.

It really helps make the look of my Brothel...

Dude, it really looks like a wildwest Sci-fi brothel.  Stop there with my posse get a cleaned up from the road, hit up the bar, and have a party!

!!!!

there are at least two mods that add working showers, toilets and other stuff.

cwss redux, which I use is incredible.   Npc's sing in the shower, soap up, etc... adds some realism to both settlements and brothels. 

I also use singing settlers, so there is some entertainment in my main brothel. its not bad and you can add custom songs if you feel the need.   nothing like hearing "sexual healing" or "sex I'm a" While chatting up the help  LOL

Can you turn your Diamond City house into a brothel? How does it work if you have 2+ brothels?

There might be a trick to making Homeplate a brothel, but all I can say is I tried it and no go.  Probably because its an interior cell with no settlers outside the walls to draw in as customers.  though setting up a unattached room that holds several settlers that can be spawned in the House would probably work. 

vinfamy once posted a screenshot of a piper prostitution scene with special dialogue for her, has anyone ever gotten that when she was a prostitute? do i have to whore her out in diamond city manually ? i tried to get that specific scene in several versions now and i have never seen it :(

edit:

btw how about traders like in the dugout inn are giving prostitution jobs similar to skyrim? may you would have to serve x amount of customers to get paid or something.

I reinstalled the animations & Dogmeat still ain't getting any. Not sure why.

:(

not sure if this helps but when I first installed the new dogmeat animation mod he just stood there and the female was the only one doing the animation, Only after saving and restarting the game(not from the start). I just quit the game and loaded it and seems to work now, though he's air humping now cause I can't find a schlong for dogmeat yet :P

not sure if this helps but when I first installed the new dogmeat animation mod he just stood there and the female was the only one doing the animation, Only after saving and restarting the game(not from the start). I just quit the game and loaded it and seems to work now, though he's air humping now cause I can't find a schlong for dogmeat yet :P

Apparently, Dogmeat only works if you use Vinfamy's Sex Pistol. Using the pistol, his animations work & he has a real female target.

If I use Sex'Em Up, or Prostitution, He hops up on the bed & just sits there. His intended female is either invisible or does not exist.

Apparently, Dogmeat only works if you use Vinfamy's Sex Pistol. Using the pistol, his animations work & he has a real female target.

If I use Sex'Em Up, or Prostitution, He hops up on the bed & just sits there. His intended female is either invisible or does not exist.

yeah I just saw that too ,but work fine with violate mod. :) since its new there should some things that don't work yet.