I reinstalled the animations & Dogmeat still ain't getting any. Not sure why.

:(

not sure if this helps but when I first installed the new dogmeat animation mod he just stood there and the female was the only one doing the animation, Only after saving and restarting the game(not from the start). I just quit the game and loaded it and seems to work now, though he's air humping now cause I can't find a schlong for dogmeat yet :P

Apparently, Dogmeat only works if you use Vinfamy's Sex Pistol. Using the pistol, his animations work & he has a real female target.

If I use Sex'Em Up, or Prostitution, He hops up on the bed & just sits there. His intended female is either invisible or does not exist.

then you did something wrong. i can get dogmeat to fuck anytime, even work as a prostitute... (<= how does that even work! he can suddenly even speak!!!!)

I reinstalled the animations & Dogmeat still ain't getting any. Not sure why.

not sure if this helps but when I first installed the new dogmeat animation mod he just stood there and the female was the only one doing the animation, Only after saving and restarting the game(not from the start). I just quit the game and loaded it and seems to work now, though he's air humping now cause I can't find a schlong for dogmeat yet :P

Apparently, Dogmeat only works if you use Vinfamy's Sex Pistol. Using the pistol, his animations work & he has a real female target.

If I use Sex'Em Up, or Prostitution, He hops up on the bed & just sits there. His intended female is either invisible or does not exist.

then you did something wrong. i can get dogmeat to fuck anytime, even work as a prostitute... (<= how does that even work! he can suddenly even speak!!!!)

dogmeat and the female partner are still misaligned for beds everytime for me otherwise works fine in violate. for some people its not an easy install, it could be his load order more than anything. though these mods are work in progress and results will vary. In earlier animation loader the animations would not load unless I did a fresh install. Everything is getting better with each release. :) again great work vinfamy and everyone working on your own projects :D

Haven't been able to get dogmeat to do anything while in prostitution mode but Mama Murphy is a real horn dog even when I have Prostitution and Autonomy all off.  She keeps following around after I meet them in the museum. She follows me around as I'm cleaning up the raiders and deathclaw.  If you turn to talk to her the menu comes up about pimping companion, follow, no, yes. I'm using unlimited companion framework do you think that might be causing the problem? 

Nope. I can pimp him, but when I give him one of my companions, she is either invisible or doesn't exist, cause he's the only one on the bed.

EDIT: And he just sits there.

Is there a solution to prevent woman customer to fuck in brothel?

i don't think so, there is no option for gender in the control panel ,but I did click on the "recruit for prostitution" on a male once by accident and he has sex with both male/female partners well so does the female prostitutes :P

Is this mod supposed to spawn main npc's from quest line? I made several Brothel's and they dragged in almost all the main npc's in the game rendering every quest unplayable... wasn't able to initiate any threesomes either is there  something I'm missing?

Is this mod supposed to spawn main npc's from quest line? I made several Brothel's and they dragged in almost all the main npc's in the game rendering every quest unplayable... wasn't able to initiate any threesomes either is there  something I'm missing?

It doesn't render every quest unplayable, the NPCs will teleport back to their original location as soon as you teleport out of the brothel

Threesome is triggered only using the Pimp Companion dialogue option.

It doesn't render every quest unplayable, the NPCs will teleport back to their original location as soon as you teleport out of the brothel

Hey just realized you have an Its been updated dl now .....

I finally found a way to stop Barney Rook from disappearing from Salem after the quest  :D

That scene when Kyle is pointing a gun at his brother Riley for suspected synth-ness, you can save Kyle's life by shooting him once, then turning on Prostitution Mode.

I finally found a way to stop Barney Rook from disappearing from Salem after the quest  :D

That scene when Kyle is pointing a gun at his brother Riley for suspected synth-ness, you can save Kyle's life by shooting him once, then turning on Prostitution Mode.

That is good to know, there was no such thing as FP when I encountered him. That was a long time ago, I finished the main quest and now my game is full of randy Minutemen check points everywhere.

It is possible to pimp dogmeat in prostitution mod? When i try to do this, pimp option show "(no companion)"

Who to trigger threesome animation?

To have a clean save i downloaded it on nexus (no mod one), mods disabled for to fist loading, then followed tutorial... Does these saves are usable?

In the sexual scenes of this mod with the animation of the threesome there is always a strong disagreement between the positions of the actors. They are far apart. In such scenes in mod  - FP_Violate __ 2_5, there is no such bug, everything is normal.

You can fix this?

Wheres the broth you ask?

So far this is what i have for my brothel the building is easy but the dancers and staff is the hard part but here is what i have, check this video. I had to use A Scripted Custom Music Player by Derpsdal for music
clothes are from  HN66s EasyGirl Outfits for CBBE and SHB - Bodyslide
Body by  Cherry Hotalings CBBE Physics CHCBBEP
hda to reverse engeneer  Let's Dance -  to get the animations to loop

I've been having fun using this mod, but I'm having a recurring problem. My character picks up a partner that wants her in restraints. They have sex and he pays her, but he never removes the restraints. Some of the restraints block access to the pipboy, which means there is no way she can ever remove the restraints herself - and what's more, the money she gets paid at that point will just fall on the floor. It doesn't happen every time when restraints are involved, but it has happened on three occasions now, once with some kind of handcuffs, and twice with straight-jacket like devices. I think there needs to be some kind of emergency "safe word" for this mod.

I've been having fun using this mod, but I'm having a recurring problem. My character picks up a partner that wants her in restraints. They have sex and he pays her, but he never removes the restraints. Some of the restraints block access to the pipboy, which means there is no way she can ever remove the restraints herself - and what's more, the money she gets paid at that point will just fall on the floor. It doesn't happen every time when restraints are involved, but it has happened on three occasions now, once with some kind of handcuffs, and twice with straight-jacket like devices. I think there needs to be some kind of emergency "safe word" for this mod.

It's a DD issue where their Remove device API function fails to work for some devices. Hopefully this will be fixed in DD 2.