Okay this is weird, and kinda creepy. My character was scrapping some junk in her old house in Sanctuary when this woman wearing a vault suit comes running up to her. She's entirely covered with a white "frost" overlay. At first she says nothing, then she whistles and I get some dialog options: "no companion", "follow me", "yes", and "no".  "Follow me" makes her follow, but I can't interact with her. Her name shows as Cindy Cofran. Well Cindy Cofran is one of the frozen dead people back in Vault 111! Now I think my character is pretty hot and all, but getting propositioned by dead people?

I may be leaping to conclusions, but the dialog options make me think that this mod might be involved somehow. I just updated this game to Four-Play Prostitution to 2.2.1 (I also installed all your other Four Play mods updates that were posted today). In theory prostitution was toggled off before I updated but I didn't check to see if it was still off after the update.

Anyway my immediate problem - how do I get Cindy to stop following me and go away?

Okay this is weird, and kinda creepy. My character was scrapping some junk in her old house in Sanctuary when this woman wearing a vault suit comes running up to her. She's entirely covered with a white "frost" overlay. At first she says nothing, then she whistles and I get some dialog options: "no companion", "follow me", "yes", and "no".  "Follow me" makes her follow, but I can't interact with her. Her name shows as Cindy Cofran. Well Cindy Cofran is one of the frozen dead people back in Vault 111! Now I think my character is pretty hot and all, but getting propositioned by dead people?

I may be leaping to conclusions, but the dialog options make me think that this mod might be involved somehow. I just updated this game to Four-Play Prostitution to 2.2.1 (I also installed all your other Four Play mods updates that were posted today). In theory prostitution was toggled off before I updated but I didn't check to see if it was still off after the update.

Anyway my immediate problem - how do I get Cindy to stop following me and go away?

Well it sounds like you have prostitution turned on still, maybe try toggling it on and then off again?, as for getting rid of cindy......well i think you know what has to be done lol, just be careful you don't get stuck to her  :D

Well it sounds like you have prostitution turned on still, maybe try toggling it on and then off again?, as for getting rid of cindy......well i think you know what has to be done lol, just be careful you don't get stuck to her  :D

"What has to be done" isn't as easy as you might think . . . I can't seem to target her, and even console "kill" and "disable" have no effect (yet the console shows she is neither essential nor protected!)

ROFLMAO!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ah ah that mod actually brings some broken but funny situation.
As mentionned by other people, if I'm correct, I have an issue in my brothel, at Sanctuary Hills ( where Marcy Long works as a hooker wearing a bunny costume, because fuck that bitch ), my citizens keep shooting at the customers, labelled as "raiders".
So everytime I move to sanctuary, that's not the fuckfest I was hoping for but some kind of constant gunfight, since the customers seem to be unkillable.  :dodgy:

That's problematic. 

Apart from that, it works fine. The customers use the furnitures ( and Marcy all day long - see pictures below ), I get the money, I can recruit whoever I want. It's ok. 

post-51347-0-92009100-1499010578_thumb.jpg

post-51347-0-19870000-1499010711_thumb.jpg

post-51347-0-68923800-1499025441_thumb.jpg

post-51347-0-56876200-1499025450_thumb.jpg

Im using the new FP_Prostitution__2_3

I have set up a brothel by placing the safe and lots of people turn up from around the area. I tried creating a prostitute from one of the female settlers but nothing happens. I thought maybe because she was still assigned as scavenger, which workshop mode confirmed so I gave the job to someone else and again in Prostitution enabled mode tried to recruit her still nothing. Am I missing something?

I created the brothel but didn’t realize I would have to service all the customers myself. Its exciting but also very exhausting.

Also are the clients supposed to be at the brothel full time 24 hours a day? Some are named people
The brothel is at Starlight Drive-In (I thought an appropriate place and name) but it draws people from Drumlin Diner who are vendors.

Any newly hired prostitutes will only start working the next time you fast travel into the settlement.

The clients will teleport back to their vanilla locations as soon as you fast travel somewhere else.

Any newly hired prostitutes will only start working the next time you fast travel into the settlement.

The clients will teleport back to their vanilla locations as soon as you fast travel somewhere else.

OK Thank You – Update:

I tried again recruited 2 Settlers, then couldn’t fast travel away as there were raiders just arrived for some fun, so the system still regards them as enemies. I walked away until I could fast travel.

I found when I fast traveled back that I now have more raiders arriving one in Power Armour waving a fat man about. There is also trouble with the Mercenary following Fred O’Connell he keeps shooting at the raiders. The one with the fat man is destroying the settlement shooting at the equipment just taken out the water purifier.

The Power Armour raider just keeps firing his fat man so I think your keep the piece script seems to have some holes. Nobody seems to be being killed they just go down on one knee and then get up again but that’s not helping the ambiance.

Didn’t see the 2 Settlers working but so much else going on to disrupt things.

I am going back to a save before I placed the safe and recruited the settlers in the hope of a solution later.

Maybe just a thought, the clients could be created randomly specifically for the brothel and look like raiders etc but have only a friendly attributes – Not real world NPCs with suppressed enemy ones?

Is there any way we can have it so it just attracts settlers and traders but not raiders. The raiders are just in a constant state for fight someone shoots them they don't die and then someone else is shooting them . Excluding raiders would be ideal.

Not sure about anyone else, but I'm not getting any additional dialog options, no matter who my character approaches. I tried re-installing the mod from a clean save, but still nothing.

You also have to activate prost mode (through the CP) before the dialog will appear (I believe).

Not sure about anyone else, but I'm not getting any additional dialog options, no matter who my character approaches. I tried re-installing the mod from a clean save, but still nothing.

You also have to activate prost mode (through the CP) before the dialog will appear (I believe).

Your correct, you have to use the CP to turn on and off PR mode.   once its toggled on, you can turn settlers into soiled doves or pimp yourself or companions out.  

would be nice if you could use the cages to recruit raiders and gunners into the night life.   LOL But Marcy will have to do. 

OK Thank You – Update:

I tried again recruited 2 Settlers, then couldn’t fast travel away as there were raiders just arrived for some fun, so the system still regards them as enemies. I walked away until I could fast travel.

I found when I fast traveled back that I now have more raiders arriving one in Power Armour waving a fat man about. There is also trouble with the Mercenary following Fred O’Connell he keeps shooting at the raiders. The one with the fat man is destroying the settlement shooting at the equipment just taken out the water purifier.

The Power Armour raider just keeps firing his fat man so I think your keep the piece script seems to have some holes. Nobody seems to be being killed they just go down on one knee and then get up again but that’s not helping the ambiance.

Didn’t see the 2 Settlers working but so much else going on to disrupt things.

I am going back to a save before I placed the safe and recruited the settlers in the hope of a solution later.

Maybe just a thought, the clients could be created randomly specifically for the brothel and look like raiders etc but have only a friendly attributes – Not real world NPCs with suppressed enemy ones?

Also I haven’t noticed any change in Guard customers, Diamond City, Goodneighbor, Minutemen etc and some Raiders, they all still undress and stand rifle in hand and watch me go through the animation on my own. I try not to say yes to guards because of this.

Sometimes they don’t even have a rifle equipped but because they have the guard setup they end up as soon as the animation begins the same as above and just watch me. It’s difficult to tell until the animation begins, so I have to take a chance each time to see if the animation will be mutual or not.

This doesn’t happen with Violate, as a norm all animations are successful apart from the odd misalignment.

lso I haven’t noticed any change in Guard customers, Diamond City, Goodneighbor, Minutemen etc and some Raiders, they all still undress and stand rifle in hand and watch me go through the animation on my own. I try not to say yes to guards because of this.

Sometimes they don’t even a rifle equipped but because they have the guard setup they end up as soon as the animation begins the same as above and just watch me. It’s difficult to tell until the animation begins, so I have to take a chance each time to see if the animation will be mutual or not.

This problem was addressed with Four-Play Alignment Fixes, not with Prostitution. Make sure that nothing (especially not Dongs of Fallout) overwrites  Four-Play Alignment Fixes's main.pex

lso I haven’t noticed any change in Guard customers, Diamond City, Goodneighbor, Minutemen etc and some Raiders, they all still undress and stand rifle in hand and watch me go through the animation on my own. I try not to say yes to guards because of this.

Sometimes they don’t even a rifle equipped but because they have the guard setup they end up as soon as the animation begins the same as above and just watch me. It’s difficult to tell until the animation begins, so I have to take a chance each time to see if the animation will be mutual or not.

This problem was addressed with Four-Play Alignment Fixes, not with Prostitution. Make sure that nothing (especially not Dongs of Fallout) overwrites  Four-Play Alignment Fixes's main.pex

Thank You

Dongs also says exactly that let nothing overwrite it. Installing Four-Play Alignment Fixes again over the top.

Thank You

Dongs also says exactly that let nothing overwrite it. Installing Four-Play Alignment Fixes again over the top.

That seems to have done the trick, just one minor problem. My brothel is a single story affair and any animation that is initiated inside ends up playing out of the roof now. Have I missed something else?

Your correct, you have to use the CP to turn on and off PR mode.   once its toggled on, you can turn settlers into soiled doves or pimp yourself or companions out.  

would be nice if you could use the cages to recruit raiders and gunners into the night life.   LOL But Marcy will have to do. 

Activating or deactivating PR mode doesn't do anything though.

is it possible to get more interaction with the prostitutes ? especially when i whore my companions out i´d like some more reactions. eg in the game cait complains about "if another guy asks me to shack ill kick his balls" <== but after starting whoring she could get to like it or complain about the player giving her that job..

I'll add an option to disable hostile factions as brothel customers then.

ThankQ mate, raiders in my settlement just fills all wrong. Great work by the way.

Ladies of the night, :P .

attachicon.gifFallout4 Ladies of the Night.png

Awww raiders need love too...mine a few but not nearly all of my settlers still want to shoot some of them. Thats not a big deal as they dont kill them, just knock them down for a bit. I have a question though, in settings there is a selection for approaches, is this player only or everyone? I ask because I was going to use it to stop approaches for my pc while I was assigning prostitutes but I think it shut off everyone and I am having trouble getting it to run again (I think) its hard to tell, other than poor Marcy isnt getting any business anymore when she could hardly keep up for a while.

Is anyone else using Sim Settlements new versions with this? Is it possible that is having some AI conflicts? My prostitutes are not doing anything although I am still getting patrons to show up and Heather Casdin seems to be getting stuck again if I go into prostitution mode and out which was fixed last version.