1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

I am not sure if keywords really work faster

Ups. I was sure that is yours) Ok I was only in planing mode but i need all checks as can faster. In future i need trigger NPC dialogue with player if player have in inventory dd items. But as i think only way is by using itemcount(DD_kw_InventoryItem)>0. And after dialogue trigger in process greeting speech i need check all dd items in inventory and if those not on player. That's a lot time. I think do it in two steps - first check by groups and then in first dialogue allow new speech options. Because i need variables - script check and set chast=true - if player have chastity items to open new dialogue. But now i think i can use say "dcw_kw_chast" keyword and add it to player when dialogue starts)

34 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

In future i need trigger NPC dialogue with player if player have in inventory dd items. But as i think only way is by using itemcount(DD_kw_InventoryItem)>0. And after dialogue trigger in process greeting speech i need check all dd items in inventory and if those not on player.

You should be able to do this with GetKeywordItemCount and WornHasKeyword:

image.png

The above will trigger if the player has a vault suit in inventory but they are not wearing a vault suit.

9 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

You should be able to do this with GetKeywordItemCount and WornHasKeyword:

I think about this variant but dd items so many different types  i need condition if getitemcount(DD_kw_InventoryItem)>getitemcount(dd_kw_rendereditem). But not sure that type of conditions can be make in dialogue condition. Because player can wear as suit but not wear a plugs in inventory. or something like this: if getitemcount(dd_kwsuits)>0 and playerhaswear(dd_kw_suits)==0 or getitemcount(dd_kwsuits)>1 and playerhaswear(dd_kw_suits)==1 and getitemcount(dd_kw_plugs)>0 and .... for condition is too much because i think trigger dialogue if player have dd_kw_inventory items and then in dialogue process filter what dd items wasn't equip on player and show this in next dialogue. Of course dialogue can trigger if player have no available dd items then in dialogue will be only 1 option "Bye!" ) And of course i need filter dwc quest items too as from jack, belted and alice quests) Funny was when i test dcw surrender in concord after surrender trigger my dialogue too (at this moment it triggers with no conditions - only npc and womans) That mean if you have patience you can equip raiders too )

I need simple help or maybe complicated help again.

21914-1513270330-641486469.jpg.f9dca91a4688ab0213af2f8b063afad6.jpg

How to force player arms always animate arms in fists as in picture?

I need this because when you wear bondage mittens on catsuit, fingers are visible thought mittens. I need add those type of animation to mittens to hide player arms when wearing catsuit.

2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

I need simple help or maybe complicated help again.

21914-1513270330-641486469.jpg.f9dca91a4688ab0213af2f8b063afad6.jpg

How to force player arms always animate arms in fists as in picture?

I need this because when you wear bondage mittens on catsuit, fingers are visible thought mittens. I need add those type of animation to mittens to hide player arms when wearing catsuit.

Could you use a modified version of the spell the armbinder uses to shrink the just the "hands".. and not the entire arms?

7 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Could you use a modified version of the spell the armbinder uses to shrink the just the "hands".. and not the entire arms?

Sounds good.

But it's make by torture devices author and he uses animation to cut off arms. I have no clue how to read hkx files or how to work with animations. DD only put on player keyword _td_deviousarmbinder and change akTarget.ChangeAnimArchetype(_TD_AnimArchetypeBound). And arms miraculously is cut off)

2 minutes ago, deljason said:

Is there a way to disable the time lock features?  I am playing with a non-standard time setting so an hour from last unlock attempt takes way too long.

Not that I'm aware of, but it you pair it with something like AAF Sex Attributes willpower-based DD removal feature or Boston Devious Helper's option to ask NPCs to remove them, then maybe it's more tolerable?

On 3/15/2020 at 1:27 AM, deljason said:

Is there a way to disable the time lock features?

If you use original devious devices mod you can use a chair to wait a hour. In original mod waiting protect is only on sleep. If you want remove time lock almost you need use one of variant:

1) change the restraint script by using text editor and compile in CK.

or:

2) edit in fo4edit all dd armor to add timelock properties and value 0 - then probably restraint script itself allows take off without time restrictions. But maybe script can do bugged things if value will be 0 i don't test it. And this will work only on new armor. If you have already armor in inventory you need to destroy it and make new.  

If you interested on those things i can do further research to show you what exactly you need to do and what properties need to add in fo4edit. Just mention me in this thread.

I spent a weeks in study dd mod (esp and scripts) and i think i know many about it.

I can't sent to you a complete modified esp and pex files because in dd i fix many bugs and modify item properties to prevent new bugs in dd. If i sent those pex your life will be more complicated because i fix some critical bugs in scripts for my personal Fallout 4.

PS: I can say funny thing) original time lock in dd is bugged because its always use most easer dificulty 9 (not 4 as in description) I fix this script for me and then timelock is 3 - 4 hours. And in first time before you can start unlock it with key is from 5 hours to time what is set in dd items propreties)

On 3/14/2020 at 5:31 PM, vaultbait said:

Not that I'm aware of, but it you pair it with something like AAF Sex Attributes willpower-based DD removal feature or Boston Devious Helper's option to ask NPCs to remove them, then maybe it's more tolerable?

I've tried the willpower option and even with everything set to minimum willpower cost and max chance for success it never actually works.  I assume I'm doing something wrong there but so far no-go.  

7 hours ago, Elsidia said:

If you use original devious devices mod you can use a chair to wait a hour. In original mod waiting protect is only on sleep. If you want remove time lock almost you need use one of variant:

1) change the restraint script by using text editor and compile in CK.

or:

2) edit in fo4edit all dd armor to add timelock properties and value 0 - then probably restraint script itself allows take off without time restrictions. But maybe script can do bugged things if value will be 0 i don't test it. And this will work only on new armor. If you have already armor in inventory you need to destroy it and make new.  

If you interested on those things i can do further research to show you what exactly you need to do and what properties need to add in fo4edit. Just mention me in this thread.

I spent a weeks in study dd mod (esp and scripts) and i think i know many about it.

I can't sent to you a complete modified esp and pex files because in dd i fix many bugs and modify item properties to prevent new bugs in dd. If i sent those pex your life will be more complicated because i fix some critical bugs in scripts for my personal Fallout 4.

PS: I can say funny thing) original time lock in dd is bugged because its always use most easer dificulty 9 (not 4 as in description) I fix this script for me and then timelock is 3 - 4 hours. And in first time before you can start unlock it with key is from 5 hours to time what is set in dd items propreties)

The main issue is that there is often not a chair anywhere nearby when I would need it and there are often still enemies in the area that would prevent waiting.  

If there is a way to modify using fo4edit I'd be willing to give that a shot.

7 hours ago, deljason said:

I've tried the willpower option and even with everything set to minimum willpower cost and max chance for success it never actually works.  I assume I'm doing something wrong there but so far no-go.  

Never works as in using the removal hotkey reports that you have insufficient willpower, or you select the item class and it says you're not wearing one, or it acts like it's going to remove the item but never does, or you never even get the pop-up menu or...?

16 hours ago, deljason said:

If there is a way to modify using fo4edit I'd be willing to give that a shot.

Ok, It's take a little more time because i found another little bug.

First theory - i describe there only variables what need for timelock. There is more variables like allowboobypin and part of it not worked in bugged version.

Those variables is described if dd isn't bugged in other way valuables is set to 1 hour:

UnlockCooldown (default 3 hours) - this valuable is need if you failed unlock device by key (not key, key broken, or you failed to reach keyhole [i think this not worked in bugged version])

RepairCooldown (default 5 hours) - this valuable is trigger when you failed repair jammed lock. To try new chance of repair you need wait 5 hours. I think broken keylock not trigered in bugged version or trigger very rare. I don't test this valuable and not set it.

EscapeCooldown (default 3 hours) - this valuable is need if you failed struggle out, lockpick or cut off device.

LockShieldTimerMin (default 3 hours) - this valuable set minimum time before you can use key to unlock device. If you unlock device then next time when you put on exactly those device (not the new device what you get by craft, buy or from random event) those variable not work instead of it starting work UnlockCooldown. Ok i try to example. UnlockCooldown=1.0, LockShieldTimerMin=3.0 - first time before you can take it off will be 3 hours. But if you put on that device back again and choose lock it - you need wait only 1 hour because starting work other variable. But if you put those device in chest and randomly got on the same device then now waiting time will be 3 hours.

LockShieldTimerMax (default 7 hours) - this valuable set maximum time before you can use key to unlock device and works in pair with LockShieldTimerMin.

How? - randomizer takes valuable between LockShieldTimerMin and LockShieldTimerMax and put it on device before you can use key to unlock device. In default time can varies from 3 hours to 7 hours in not bugged version. In bugged version it will be always 1 hour. In theory if you set in device says LockShieldTimerMin=100 hours and LockShieldTimerMax = 200 hours there probably be waiting time more that 1 hour but i not tested it in game.

Now a little bug what i found: if you set UnlockCooldown =0.0 hours and RepairCooldown =0.0 hours - you never can take out those device. All time it's says - you need wait 0 hours to take off device. I'm not tested if you wait 1 hour and then try to take off device - maybe it will be success. Instead to fix this bug you need put valuable minus 1 hour (-1.0). In fo4edit it can be done by right mouse click on valuable and press edit.

Now return to your problem:

You need add to all inventory devices (armor with name) those properties or modify if it already are in devices (in some devices those properties is already set be careful):

UnlockCooldown = -1.0

EscapeCooldown = -1.0

LockShieldTimerMin = 0.0

LockShieldTimerMax = 0.0

probably you can set variable RepairCooldown=-1.0 - i don't test it but in theory it may work but trigger very rare in bugged version.

Before you do it - i recommend do a backup copy of devious devices.esp to avoid any problems

In spoiler i put screenshot from fo4edit:

Spoiler

Clipboard.jpg.112e6da3092ce65cbd2ea13c3d1cbfad.jpg

Good luck to your work!)

Hi,

I've two questions regarding the papyrus code.

1) In DD_Library function

Bool Function RemoveDevice(Actor akActor, Armor InventoryDevice, Armor RenderedDevice = none, Bool DestroyDevice = False, Bool CheckDependencies = True)

I've found

if InventoryDevice.HasKeyword(DD_kw_ItemType_Suit)
            akActor.UnEquipItemSlot(33)
        endif

For body attire I always use UnEquipItemSlot(3)

2) There is the event "OnSleepStop" which increase the time for a handful of timelocks to prevent "cheating"

Anyway different to skyrim papyrus Sleeping and Waiting have separated Events in Fallout 4, so "cheating"  is still possible while simply sitting on a chair and waiting some hours.

Is that how it should work ?

Regards

6 hours ago, Adetu said:

For body attire I always use UnEquipItemSlot(3)

Be careful... there are item slots, and there are item slot indexes: https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Biped_Slots

According to the documentation some functions use slots indexes (e.g. https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=GetWornItem_-_Actor), while other functions use slots (e.g. https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=UnequipItemSlot_-_Actor). Of course the documentation might be wrong, it has happened before. In the end the only way to know for sure is trying it out.

6 hours ago, Adetu said:

Anyway different to skyrim papyrus Sleeping and Waiting have separated Events in Fallout 4, so "cheating"  is still possible while simply sitting on a chair and waiting some hours

I am obviously not Kimy ? but I took a very close look at the DD code base before starting with my mod. I am pretty sure that this is an oversight that got in when the code was ported from Skyrim.

18 hours ago, Adetu said:

There is the event "OnSleepStop"

Ok in original Kimy mod is protect only from sleep and not from waiting on chair.

And original protect from sleep is bugged and works wrong. As i mention before in this thread if you decide sleep 10 hours and after 3 hours interrupt or are interrupted by enemies then waiting time for unlock increases by 7 hours: (10-3) and not depend of time for what you need wait for it. If you need wait 1 hours then now you need wait 8 hours. It's because Kimy uses OnPlayerSleepStart and takes from here probably time of sleep. And if sleep is interrupted then it uses probably sleep time not real. To fix this bug you need use both events: in OnPlayerSleepStart put starting sleep time in variable. And in OnPlayerSleepStop you calculate real time of sleeping by using defined variable from OnPlayerSleepStart. And for waiting on chair you need similar functions OnPlayerWaitStart, OnPlayerWaitStop - to fix bug with chairs.

On original version of Kimy dd you can wait on chair and time passes. Just wait on chair and take of device easy.

I fix it in my private  fallout 4. If you need i can publish those fix fragments here for you just ask me.

25 minutes ago, Tron91 said:

WornDevices for keeping track what DD items the player/actor is wearing currently.

I know but i still newbie in fallout 4 scripting and without good wikipedia about it i still not understand much. I know for player have FormList Property DD_PlayerEquippedItems Auto Const list. Maybe it's works faster and maybe i use it. And as i read in description those database can be full and not accept new actors. I still think for devices detect write new functions what uses FormList Property DD_FL_AnalPlugs Auto Const by branching in deeper. Or use only single formlist what not so deep. But still i'm not clearly understand what operators is better to make those script) First i cut off dd types by Itemcount>1  as example DD_kw_ItemType_Collar and the check what exactly collar have by collar formlist. Sounds like that.

7 minutes ago, Adetu said:

Regarding the calculation

I found those because in dd study process i found sleep protect and understand why i can use chair but not bed. And then when i try add OnPlayerWaitStart i found that there no variable for prognoses waiting time. And then in game i found then i can break sleeping process and test it. Found that dd time increases)