9 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

How can I remove DDs on NPCs when the items are not listed in the inventory? They are visible on the body but not listed as equiped.

If you have key just press second time equip button and then see what happens with body. I need press 3rd time to remove again.

11 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

The slave collar isn't shocking my player anymore. I'm wearing full armor and nothing happens. Is she too submissive or something like that? Wearing DDs doesn't bother my player anymore. Is there a connection to her SexAttributes?

If there wearing dd no bothers player that means there is mod conflicts: this message do only Sex attributes and that means or sex attributes stop working or aaf stop working. You can check in fallout 4 mod load order if those mods are active. Slave collar maybe not shocking because you wear modded armor or sometimes shock collar was got replaced by another collar.

2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

If there wearing dd no bothers player that means there is mod conflicts: this message do only Sex attributes and that means or sex attributes stop working or aaf stop working. You can check in fallout 4 mod load order if those mods are active. Slave collar maybe not shocking because you wear modded armor or sometimes shock collar was got replaced by another collar.

I un+reequiped DDs on some NPCs several times and they still wear them again after a while. Something is buggy here.  And yes, the problem with the collar happens with Minutemen mod armor  or maybe it happens when you wear under-armor (like vault-suit] together with regular armor pieces. In a dress you get always shocked.

2 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

After disabling the mod the actors are still using the animations like jumping (wore leg cuffs) or an open mouth (wore a gag). Using the resurrect command didn't help. What can I do?

And the pip boy is gone after unistalling. Really gone, not just invisible.

DD is one of those mods you don't disable mid play through. It has a LOT of script data baked into the save, which means they are trying to run but are now missing the original scripts and thus fail. Which in turn corrupts your save.

You can either roll back to an earlier save or start a new game.

And you can (in most cases) get the Pip-Boy back with,

player.equip 21b3b

On 8/4/2017 at 5:27 PM, mercplatypus said:

I was actually referring to the perk requirements involved.  Local leader 2 just for the workbench puts it on par with other workbenches but blacksmithing as high as level 3?  I wasn't aware that the perk points required would make that great an impact.

So far the only customizations I have found are for color palette.  I was somewhat surpised to see that ballistic weave was not an option for the catsuits at least.

I have noticed one unsightly texture problem with catsuits in specific with all colors tried.  Textures start to disappear on the hands.  Check the screenshot below for details.  Your hands also turn glossy black while in your pip boy, which I have no mods affecting.

post-1127884-0-33904600-1501892735_thumb.jpg

Has anyone come up with a solution for this? I'm running into the same issue, despite everything else working fine.

20 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

I un+reequiped DDs on some NPCs several times and they still wear them again after a while. Something is buggy here.  And yes, the problem with the collar happens with Minutemen mod armor  or maybe it happens when you wear under-armor (like vault-suit] together with regular armor pieces. In a dress you get always shocked.

Oh about that problem i wrote a few times: the modded armor doesn't count as armor because those not have a armor keywords from AWKCR. To get those armors work as right you need modified that mod using fo4edit or creation kit to put on those armors right keywords. About dd visual bug i think there is guilty aaf violance: after companion gets violated by this mod - starting visualization bugs.

11 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

After disabling the mod the actors are still using the animations like jumping (wore leg cuffs) or an open mouth (wore a gag). Using the resurrect command didn't help. What can I do?

Maybe it's too late to do something. Before uninstall you need take off all dd devices: after uninstall effects not gone but only armors. You can install back the dd and put on dd devices and take off to close effects. If mouth are open - mouth gag, if hopping - hopping dress etc. After that when effects is gone you can uninstall a mod. The same with pip boy: when you wearing a dd items pip boy is hiding. You need reequip the same item what you wear before uninstall and then take off. it can return the pip boy: as i see in mod they not hide a pipboy but reequip with own pipboy: if you uninstall a mod - then pipboy disappear because it exist only in that mod. But real pipboy not equip back because you don't take off dd items before uninstall.

7 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

About dd visual bug i think there is guilty aaf violance: after companion gets violated by this mod - starting visualization bugs.

If you mean Violate, that shouldn't do a damn thing.

On 12/30/2019 at 8:29 AM, xyzxyz said:

How can I remove DDs on NPCs when the items are not listed in the inventory? They are visible on the body but not listed as equiped.

That basically means something's gone wrong between equipping and unequipping items. Can be from equipping/unequipping things too rapidly, or you/a mod removing or unequipping the inventory item without going through the usual inventory menus.

And it is in their inventory, it just doesn't have the name or anything.
Leave the item they seem to be still 'wearing' visually, in their inventory to make things simpler, then click on em with the console open, and use showinventory, and it'll be one of the listings with no name/description, just an ID. It'll be almost identical to the ID of the inventory item it's linked to.
Once you have a culprit or suspected culprit, use removeitem #ItemID.
It'll likely reset their outfit to their default, but it should solve the problem.

As for the NPC's with the animations without having the item equipped, reequip the item, exit your inventory and give em a sec, then repeat except unequipping the item.

5 hours ago, Crisjin said:

Has anyone come up with a solution for this? I'm running into the same issue, despite everything else working fine.

There is solution: you need edit that costumes in outfitstudio. Seems the hands always will be black because there no texture swap for hands: i think if there is a problem it can got solution by edit textures and materials swap in dd mod.  After you open that costume in outfit studio - import vanilla women hands in project and you see that textures loose in hands: just do edit to got textures on hand back and then delete the hands an save the project. If before save studio say, that there is no weighted verticles in project you need copy bones to hands. But be careful: if bones from hands appears on main costume it will got deformation in game. You need remove all hands and finger weights from main costume but left it only on hands and fingers.

5 minutes ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

If you mean Violate, that shouldn't do a damn thing.

After i test that companion violate in game my companion got gold steel iron legs and after that no matter what dd item i equip on her - those items shows as equipped but no visuals in game.

7 minutes ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Once you have a culprit or suspected culprit, use removeitem #ItemID.

Instead of do removeitem #id you just use comand unequipitem #id - you need have key in Yours pockets (not NPC) for that item but after that this command unequips effects too.

59 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

After i test that companion violate in game my companion got gold steel iron legs and after that no matter what dd item i equip on her - those items shows as equipped but no visuals in game.

That's an issue with either DD itself, or your install. It's worked flawlessly for me and several others.
DD's always had some issues with NPC's using DD items.

6 hours ago, Crisjin said:

In spoiler are example of my work. If you need different colors of hands you need:

1) create texture files for black, blue, red, pink hands

2) create material files for black, blue, red, pink, hands

3) modify devious devices.esm file in fo4edit for new materials swap : DD_MS_Generic_Red, DD_MS_Generic_Blue, DD_MS_Generic_Pink.

4) modify in outfit studio catsuitblack for new hands (do as in previous post) and then modify in hands properties new material for black hands (the same as in materials swap in fo4edit)

5) build new catsuitblack in bodyslide for your model.

6) run the game and enjoy a result

Note: you need modify only catsuitblack because others catsuit files not used only black and color changes by material swap.
PS: if you interesting in my modified files i can create a archive and put in there, just say. I use fusion girl body.  For others models you need modify it in outfit studio yourself.

Spoiler

Fallout4 2020-01-01 10-49-16-90.jpg

18 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

I think i got all items removed with the unequip+remove command. Sometimes there were 5 of the item hidden in the inventory.

Seems problem is that they equip items on without protection: i have aaf dd items remove protection file and always got message: item can't be equipped because of conflicting items. I'm not check my NPC inventory: maybe there is many hidden items)

• 2 weeks later...

Why does this mod need AWKCR? I REALLY HATE recent versions of that mod I mean I'm on some version before v5 or whatever from a long time ago before the great stencil plague occurred and would prefer to stay that way. What will happen if I don't use the latest version of it?

EDIT

Did content from either community restraints pack or institute slave gear get integrated into devious devices?

21 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Why does this mod need AWKCR?

Technically this mod doesn't require the AWKCR but it was need probably in mod future. As mod is abadon it's never happen. Not sure but maybe after remove this requirement can damage this mod. And other Kimy mod Deviously Cursed Wasteland uses AWKCR to check out what type of armor you wear to trigger Slave collars shock.

3 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Not sure but maybe after remove this requirement can damage this mod.

It doesn't. Been running it for a long time and no issues. Others have been too.

DCW, as you've said does require it, but that's a different mod. DCW actually only requires 3 of the DLC's instead of the full 6.

I wish kimy would turn them both over to an awesome code monkey like EgoBallistic so they could get the TLC they need.

1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

I wish kimy would turn

Kimy loves Skyrim. Fallout 4 for her is dead.

1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

It doesn't. Been running

Maybe, but i found that in my mods configuration if you got on you dd items when you save game it's take very long time. If i put on slaves dd items (F4SS) sometimes in save progress game freezes forever. And after load that save it's point on previous time when i save. In saving process save not damage but new changes not saved when freeze. Maybe it's start after i clear up AWKCR master from dd mod using fo4edit. After i put back that master file but no visual changes on saving process)

Yesterday i found out that i have long time working strange bug. Probably not guilty this mod but it's involved. Maybe guilty is deviously cursed wasteland what modifies containers (add loot, traps). Maybe guilty is locksmith (add to containers locks). Maybe F4SS: (dd item equip system and scrap loot system in containers). Maybe guilty is Fallout 4 save system whats removes scripts from items if you have too many items with scripts.

It's bug resolves in long time playing. When you store dd items in containers to keep it for use later after time they lost added scripts. When you put it out and try to equip it equips with any poped menus. And not show on you. Only add status equipped. No visuals and restrain effects. And you can equip many different items in one biped slot like a two different black latex corsets can be equipped in one time. This isn't only dd problem: i have real handcuffs mod and those items too lost scripts. But it can be easily fixed: just modify handcuffs in armor workbench and you got new item with worked scripts. With dd items it not works: it changes only color not got new item and scripts return. In result i got full container with useless stuff what can only be sold to traders. Even can't scrap it: dd items in scrap not got materials back. Anybody got those problem too or know issues solved path? Or maybe anyone can reproduce this bug in own game? It's not short time bug: if you put item in container, save and then load a game - scripts still working. It need long time play and many dd items got by loot from containers or traps stored in other container to reproduce this bug.

Edited: Strange... after time this error repairs itself. I sell some items complete some quests including Jack the Belter. I think in 20th time. And then when i try items from container - it's work again. I don't understand why.

On 1/16/2020 at 8:52 AM, Elsidia said:

Yesterday i found out that i have long time working strange bug. Probably not guilty this mod but it's involved. Maybe guilty is deviously cursed wasteland what modifies containers (add loot, traps). Maybe guilty is locksmith (add to containers locks). Maybe F4SS: (dd item equip system and scrap loot system in containers). Maybe guilty is Fallout 4 save system whats removes scripts from items if you have too many items with scripts.

It's bug resolves in long time playing. When you store dd items in containers to keep it for use later after time they lost added scripts. When you put it out and try to equip it equips with any poped menus. And not show on you. Only add status equipped. No visuals and restrain effects. And you can equip many different items in one biped slot like a two different black latex corsets can be equipped in one time. This isn't only dd problem: i have real handcuffs mod and those items too lost scripts. But it can be easily fixed: just modify handcuffs in armor workbench and you got new item with worked scripts. With dd items it not works: it changes only color not got new item and scripts return. In result i got full container with useless stuff what can only be sold to traders. Even can't scrap it: dd items in scrap not got materials back. Anybody got those problem too or know issues solved path? Or maybe anyone can reproduce this bug in own game? It's not short time bug: if you put item in container, save and then load a game - scripts still working. It need long time play and many dd items got by loot from containers or traps stored in other container to reproduce this bug.

Edited: Strange... after time this error repairs itself. I sell some items complete some quests including Jack the Belter. I think in 20th time. And then when i try items from container - it's work again. I don't understand why.

I sometimes (rarely) get that too with my mod (Real Handcuffs). But I have not found a reliable way to trigger it, so I struggle to find a fix in the mod.

In my experience I can usually fix the problem (in the game) by dropping the item to the ground, them picking it up again. Did you try if that fixes it for you, too?

3 hours ago, Kharos said:

I sometimes (rarely) get that too with my mod (Real Handcuffs). But I have not found a reliable way to trigger it, so I struggle to find a fix in the mod.

In my experience I can usually fix the problem (in the game) by dropping the item to the ground, them picking it up again. Did you try if that fixes it for you, too?

No, but if i find bugged items i try it 100%. Thanks for clue)