Mine had reached around 34 MB and was having problems while saving. Checked in ReSaver, one settler had 544 instances of dd_restraintscript attached with her. Deleted the settler by using disable and markedfordelete. Then made a save. From the save deleted the ACHR entry for the settler and the 544 instances attached to her. Then checked for Null refs which were being made by ESPExplorer. Deleted around 7 or 8k instances of dd_restraintscript. Saved the game which turned to be around 17 MB then. Now saves working properly and are being instantaneous.

My saving problem was because of the 544 instances of dd_restraintscript with one settler. 4 instances were populated with 4 dd items, rest were blank.

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

I have bad experience with this - when i repair my save after load it's CTD) Resaver shows that save in prewar sanctuary have unattached scripts)

Not all unattached instances are bad. Cleaning those, if you don't know which ones to keep, can cause a corrupted save. A year or so ago it was "fairly" safe to blindly clean a save. But with the changes Bugthesda has made and more advanced mods... that's no longer the case.

ReSaver is a good tool for "looking" at a save to find out what mod/s are causing issues. And cleaning a save IF you know exactly what you're doing.

Lads, need help!

I aint stupid, I heavily googled, but I have no solution for a very basic function. I gaged NPC (settler) and whenever I try to speak with her, she moans. Thing is, I want to acces NPC's inventory to take off the gag, but I cannot. Please, tell me how can I take of gag from NPC!

Thanks a lot!

1 hour ago, Dazdraperma said:

Thing is, I want to acces NPC's inventory to take off the gag, but I cannot. Please, tell me how can I take of gag from NPC!

Answer are in that forum a few pages before) At this moment legally you can't take gag off. You can open console - select gagged NPC and write command removeallitems - NPC lost their inventory but you can speak with him after all. But if you select wrong NPC or yourself - you can lost all items.

Second version is open fo4edit (xedit) and remove dd mod dialogue NPC gag talking. Then you can unequip gag without loses. How it can done later when i be home i can show in pictures there in forum.

Edited: i add link on my post in that forum where you can make NPC gag talking period by fo4edit -

You need only wait dialogue end and then next time you can speak with NPC and take gag off. You have 10 sec. before new Mpph! appears.

1 hour ago, Dazdraperma said:

Lads, need help!

I aint stupid, I heavily googled, but I have no solution for a very basic function. I gaged NPC (settler) and whenever I try to speak with her, she moans. Thing is, I want to acces NPC's inventory to take off the gag, but I cannot. Please, tell me how can I take of gag from NPC!

Thanks a lot!

use the command

openactorcontainer 1

that will open the trade menu.

And Better Console is a life saver. ;)

18 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Answer are in that forum a few pages before) At this moment legally you can't take gag off. You can open console - select gagged NPC and write command removeallitems - NPC lost their inventory but you can speak with him after all. But if you select wrong NPC or yourself - you can lost all items.

Second version is open fo4edit (xedit) and remove dd mod dialogue NPC gag talking. Then you can unequip gag without loses. How it can done later when i be home i can show in pictures there in forum.

Edited: i add link on my post in that forum where you can make NPC gag talking period by fo4edit -

You need only wait dialogue end and then next time you can speak with NPC and take gag off. You have 10 sec. before new Mpph! appears.

Thank you! I will use option, recomended in next post. There's a comand to open NPC inventory regardles gag.

18 hours ago, izzyknows said:

openactorcontainer 1

Soo many commands - how you know all?)

When i'm end the Fallout 4 quests i are prepared to start new game in survival mode and with dd difficulty 0 - what is hardest one to accept the challenge. And disabled fast travel and console is a part why i want to do survival mode) But before i need found combat surrender bug when you teleported to vault111 - i think i found it and repaired but need deeply tests.  And install better PC because i have ctd sometimes. But without save it will be hard in survival mode)

Soo many commands - how you know all?)

When i'm end the Fallout 4 quests i are prepared to start new game in survival mode and with dd difficulty 0 - what is hardest one to accept the challenge. And disabled fast travel and console is a part why i want to do survival mode) But before i need found combat surrender bug when you teleported to vault111 - i think i found it and repaired but need deeply tests.  And install better PC because i have ctd sometimes. But without save it will be hard in survival mode)

I leave the console enabled in Survival, because well.. it's a Bugthesda game and sometimes the console is required to fix shit. LOL

And I put a door in Vault 111 that leads to Sanctuary. Rarely use it anymore because I haven't ran DCW in a long time, other than testing something.

1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

I haven't ran DCW

DCW is my favorite mod after dd) I fixed mostly bugs in combat surrender, added some anti cheat functions, fixed chance to drop accidentally most of dcw quest items. Make some changes in belted quest vault111 part, rework Jack the belted quest end. Add one more cursed loot drop type. Seems i'm prepared for better dcw functionality)

11 hours ago, Boondockroberts said:

Did I miss something on how to skip dialogue with Kimy? Everytime you need to buy a key you have to sit through the whole meet her the first time babble.

There are no voice files, so no you can't skip through the dialogue. You can edit Kimmys dialogue... but I just use a bat file if I need keys.

player.additem xx44e9f
player.additem xx04c57

xx being your load order of DD.

5 hours ago, darkon74slayer said:

is there a way to limit the number of items that are randomly added to character

Deviously cursed Wasteland is dd addon and there i think rogg manager can't control because dcw call functions instead from dd. Other mods use dd rog manager array to get items.

6 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Deviously cursed Wasteland is dd addon and there i think rogg manager can't control because dcw call functions instead from dd. Other mods use dd rog manager array to get items.

ok, thank you, I don't have DCW, but I do use AAF Violate and Rogg manager, Violate has a Device device option. Just trying to find which mod calls the number of devices.

On 3/5/2020 at 4:32 AM, Tazcada said:

Has anyone found a solution to DD objects being  UN-equipped/unlocked when showering with  Cwss?

I take a short look on that cwss. I don't hear about any fix of it and unfortunately this mod don't have a source files. It uses for strip command unequipall - that means in theory you must catch unequip procedure, got info that is call from cwss mod and prevent unequip if it's dd item. I'm newbie in scripting but in my sight it's mission impossible. I think cure will not be written without cwss source files.  If you have source files you can rewrite strip procedure - if you have at least 1 dd item on player do not strip. But NPC even with this fix takes off dd items in shower.

At this moment only cure is use cwss configuration module and set strip to off. It can be done in cwss mod legally.

I need fresh view from others modders.

I make in fo4edit dialogue from start. It's complicated but all works. Only one thing. In condition getvmquestvariable all parameters is set correct but that condition not works.

I compare all details with similar working condition from another mod but not found where i make error. When i load that mod into creation kit it show that quest name is set wrong - but in fo4edit looks fine. I can set that quest name in ck but i fear to save mod - maybe ck damages him completely.

Any ideas what i do wrong or that thing can't be done in fo4edit?

I make in fo4edit dialogue from start. It's complicated but all works. Only one thing. In condition getvmquestvariable all parameters is set correct but that condition not works.

Are the quest itself and the quest property both marked as Conditional, e.g.

Scriptname MyScript extends Quest Conditional

Int Property MyQuestVar Auto Conditional

FO4Edit will let you put anything you want in the String field for GetVMQuestVariable, but it won't actually work if the quest and property are not Conditional.

2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Are the quest itself and the quest property both marked as Conditional, e.g.

Scriptname MyScript extends Quest Conditional

Int Property MyQuestVar Auto Conditional

Quest wasn't conditional but i try both - conditional and not conditional - both not work. And in CK when i select quest from list it allow select property too. But property always was conditional because at first it not change a value by script and then i found that need be conditional all. I think somewhere in esp is hidden info about that what i not set. But where and what i don't know. Maybe Fo4edit use another method to define quest variable what it needs for getvmquestvariable ... And Yes i use your mod Raider pet as compare part for that variable) And i want to make new dialogue in dcw. Maybe i can do it without quests variables using only keywords. I heard that keywords work faster that condition with quests variables. Is it true?

2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Quest wasn't conditional but i try both - conditional and not conditional - both not work. And in CK when i select quest from list it allow select property too. But property always was conditional because at first it not change a value by script and then i found that need be conditional all. I think somewhere in esp is hidden info about that what i not set. But where and what i don't know. Maybe Fo4edit use another method to define quest variable what it needs for getvmquestvariable ... And Yes i use your mod Raider pet as compare part for that variable) And i want to make new dialogue in dcw. Maybe i can do it without quests variables using only keywords. I heard that keywords work faster that condition with quests variables. Is it true?

Raider Pet is not my mod :)  But you can certainly use keywords for dialog conditions, and they are more flexible.

I am not sure if keywords really work faster, but the difference would be too small to notice for dialogs.