15 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Equipped devices on followers (with the trade option) are not locked on them? They get removed when the follower is in a sex scene.

And corsets get removed on player+follower in a scene too.

You need to install aaf dd compatibility patch: it's one xml file what protect it from remove in aaf animations. The full name and maybe link i put later.

1 minute ago, xyzxyz said:

I use the last version the officially supported befor moving to the new manager ^^ Is that ancient? And yes, it doesn't have that feature.

Yes, that is ancient.  You should upgrade to the GitHub version, it has tons of bug fixes, proper support for esl's, etc.  You can just install it and it will update the version you have now.

6 hours ago, Eden187 said:

will NPCs ever use the devices on the player or are other mods required for that?

Need other mods:

1) Deviously Cursed wasteland - write by this mod author. - have 3 quests with devices and sometimes you got in trap by searching containers and got dd on you locked. If you lost all hp - instead of death trigger combat surrender: you woke up in other place with dd on.

2) AAF Violate: when your health is lower that set in mcm: you surrender to enemy, got violated and some dd items on you: all depends on mcm settings.

3) Sexual Harassment: all depends on settings: sometimes you got npc why demands from you sex, dom and blackmail. And sometimes after that you got on you dd.

Maybe are more but those i use in my game. Sexual Harassment i don't use because it's have conflict with Deviously Cursed wasteland: takes off quest items and damage a quests in that mod. The same can say about AAF violate but if you don't drop hp lower that in settings - you all control.

For AAF need xml file what protects dd from taking off: helps in 80% situations.

I unlocked a slave collar with a key and the message that that it was removed  but after that the same options to unlock the collar showed up again and I had no key anymore. Is it possible to wear 2 slave collars at the same time?

Edit: Yes, it seems to be possible. I could remove the second collar with a new key.

4 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Do belts block vag/anal animations? I had some encounters with animation from the different mods but the belt didn't block any.

It is possible but the mod calling for animations would have to check for the DD item type keyword and then exclude those types of animations.  I don't know of any AAF mods that currently do this.

18 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Is there a way to store the keys? I can't find them as item.

Most of dd keys are misc and can't be stored. it's because for two things:

1) you can't store the keys and save yourself when keys are removed by NPC, event (Deviously cursed wasteland. AAF Sexually Harassment, AAF Violated)

2) if keys can be stored then if you have on items what prevent to get items (like bondage mittens) then you can't buy key from Kimy to unlock your wrists because it says: "you can't get key with restrained hands".

I use Slave collar as armor: naked i have more armor and success in battles as with other armor.  I have about 6 or 7 Slave collar keys but don't want it unlock.

2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Most of dd keys are misc and can't be stored. it's because for two things:

1) you can't store the keys and save yourself when keys are removed by NPC, event (Deviously cursed wasteland. AAF Sexually Harassment, AAF Violated)

2) if keys can be stored then if you have on items what prevent to get items (like bondage mittens) then you can't buy key from Kimy to unlock your wrists because it says: "you can't get key with restrained hands".

I use Slave collar as armor: naked i have more armor and success in battles as with other armor.  I have about 6 or 7 Slave collar keys but don't want it unlock.

Will both collars use their effects (buffs+shocks) when you wear 2 collars together? I got traped twice with a slave collar.

20 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Will both collars use their effects (buffs+shocks) when you wear 2 collars together? I got traped twice with a slave collar.

I don't know. In theory - Yes, but i use dd items protected AAF xml, because i always got message - you try to equip invalid items. Seems i have always only 1 collar on me. I know that surrender trigger can be stacked a few times: after surrender when i woke up and remove yoke. I got second surrender what triggers on yoke remove.