12 hours ago, rikaco said:

Also uh I just noticed the plugin doesn't actually use anything from AWKCR. With the movement to ditch it now that it's started overreaching and has become bloated, I'd consider it good if it can truly be removed as a requirement.

The plugin's masters should be cleaned, as 3 of the 7 masters it lists are not used.  DLCWorkshop01.esm, DLCWorkshop03.esm, and ArmorKeywords.esm are masters but no records in DD reference those plugins.

6 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

The plugin's masters should be cleaned, as 3 of the 7 masters it lists are not used.  DLCWorkshop01.esm, DLCWorkshop03.esm, and ArmorKeywords.esm are masters but no records in DD reference those plugins.

The entire mod needs a cleaning, there's duplicate textures, textures in the materials folders, lots of meshes for color swaps that were replaced with material swaps, a few meshes for color swaps that haven't been replaced with material swaps, meshes for separate material types that can still be removed and replaced with material swaps, a ton of unused texture swaps for the Institute gear, unused materials (leather for the straitjackets for instance), some material swaps that are the same color (red and black rust are the same color), and some meshes for unused items (the open chastity belt, the open mouth gags and bit gag that can work now that we've got the face morphs, the catsuit gas mask that fits better in Fallout than Skyrim, the tentacle monster, the pear and primitive plugs, and the version of the corset without boots).

I actually just finished up fixing all of the materials and textures, at least all of the used ones and most of the unused ones. Removing the last few unnecessary meshes for leather vs latex is a bit more complex, the material swap records would have to be redone. There's just a ton of work that I'd love to do on this. Someone made animations for stuff like the armbinders so we wouldn't need to zap arms for everything, meaning separated boots might be more practical and work with more items. And so on, and then I get overwhelmed before I even figure out the story with permissions for this whole thing.

1 hour ago, rikaco said:

some meshes for unused items (the open chastity belt, the open mouth gags and bit gag that can work now that we've got the face morphs

Yeah I had noticed those as well when I was making the face morphs mod.

Gray User made a set of alternative (better looking) animations for DD, I think that's what you are referring to.

35 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Yeah I had noticed those as well when I was making the face morphs mod.

Gray User made a set of alternative (better looking) animations for DD, I think that's what you are referring to.

Yep, exactly what I'm talking about. I was seeing how many more devices could easily be ported, and you've got stuff like the rope armbinder that ties the individual fingers together.

What even are the odds of Kimy handing this off to a team, since she's pretty obviously abandoned FO4's Devious Devices in favor of continuing work on Skyrim's? It would be great if we could integrate your morphs, Gray User's animations, the living parasite armor that exists in the files but is unimplemented within DD, the Reference Mesh Fix, better implement the stuff within Community Restraints Pack, or at least the Institute Slave Gear color swaps since Vioxsis' stuff is some of the only stuff with proper maps, stuff like that.

Thinking about it, for the most part this stuff can be turned into a patch, but that just reminds me that creature and male support was never actually integrated into the original, with male support then just being abandoned, breaking when the thing as a whole updated. (Sorry I'm rambling, I've had too long to think about what's going on with this whole mod.)

Edit: just noticed that Plugs of the Commonwealth got a recent DD conversion from tehuti181. This stuff getting buried in comments is exactly what I'd like to prevent.

1 hour ago, rikaco said:

Yep, exactly what I'm talking about. I was seeing how many more devices could easily be ported, and you've got stuff like the rope armbinder that ties the individual fingers together.

What even are the odds of Kimy handing this off to a team, since she's pretty obviously abandoned FO4's Devious Devices in favor of continuing work on Skyrim's? It would be great if we could integrate your morphs, Gray User's animations, the living parasite armor that exists in the files but is unimplemented within DD, the Reference Mesh Fix, better implement the stuff within Community Restraints Pack, or at least the Institute Slave Gear color swaps since Vioxsis' stuff is some of the only stuff with proper maps, stuff like that.

Thinking about it, for the most part this stuff can be turned into a patch, but that just reminds me that creature and male support was never actually integrated into the original, with male support then just being abandoned, breaking when the thing as a whole updated. (Sorry I'm rambling, I've had too long to think about what's going on with this whole mod.)

Edit: just noticed that Plugs of the Commonwealth got a recent DD conversion from tehuti181. This stuff getting buried in comments is exactly what I'd like to prevent.

If this gets off the ground, let me know. I have some things I worked out a couple years ago that I don't think I ever uploaded (anims for collars, yokes, bound legs, etc). I also have a very heavily modified DD esp if you want any ideas/alternative ways to make things work. 

18 minutes ago, Gray User said:

If this gets off the ground, let me know. I have some things I worked out a couple years ago that I don't think I ever uploaded (anims for collars, yokes, bound legs, etc). I also have a very heavily modified DD esp if you want any ideas/alternative ways to make things work. 

Would a Discord server work for organizing? While I'm not some zoomer who isn't good with the traditional forum format, it seems to be good for mod projects. Compile what we've got, discuss what needs fixing? And then make all of this into a revival patch project until/unless we get permission from Kimy.

I'm currently polishing up the specular maps (I had just copied the old specular as-is originally), and seeing if it's practical to re-unwrap the UVs for the gloves to make the texture line up a bit better. While I'm apparently capable of manually positioning fingers, it makes me want to die and the rigging doesn't want to import properly for me.

5 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Anyone can clearly say why in StraightJackets can equip and unequip  dd items, but in wrist cuffs not? I still try to find error in mod, but unlucky(

Are you talking about the message "You need to unlock your wrist cuffs before being able to manipulate any other devices."? It is defined in DD_RestraintScript.psc:

Function DisplayMessage()
	if libs.bProcessing
		return
	endif	
	if DeviceKeyword != libs.DD_KW_ItemType_WristCuffs && libs.Player.WornHasKeyword(libs.DD_kw_ItemType_WristCuffs)
		libs.notify("You need to unlock your wrist cuffs before being able to manipulate any other devices.", messageBox = true)
		return
	EndIf

This function is called to display the "equip" or "unequip" message boxes (by the way the message that is shown for putting it on or for removing it is the same, there are conditions on the options such that only the correct options are shown).

Wrist cuffs have the DD_kw_ItemType_WristCuffs keyword, so the check catches that they are worn and prevents you from equipping/unequipping anything else (by the way, most other messages are MESG records in the plugin, no idea why this one is hardcoded in the script instead). Same for armbinders, they have DD_kw_ItemType_WristCuffs together with DD_kw_ItemSubType_Armbinder.

Straitjackets on the other hand have DD_kw_ItemType_Suit together with DD_kw_ItemSubType_Straitjacket (by the way, the type and subtype keywords are documented in DD_Library.psc, line 61 and  later). So the condition does not match.

In other words, a bug in the code. I have not tested this, but it should be fixable by adding a second block with the matching condition, i.e.

if DeviceKeyword != libs.DD_kw_ItemType_Suit && libs.Player.WornHasKeyword(libs.DD_kw_ItemType_Suit) && libs.Player.WornHasKeyword(libs.DD_kw_ItemSubType_Straitjacket)

and then showing a matching message and returning.

On 12/9/2019 at 1:57 PM, wdaigle said:

Unable to confirm. The bra is not in slot 33, it's in slot 55.  Whether my FG conversion or the CBBE version, works fine for me.  Are you sure you aren't wearing something else too?

Remind me to go test it at some point, does it consistently for CBBE, and I can't remember if I'd narrowed it down to a first-person view fix or not.

@rikaco Lemme know if that does go anywhere too. Could probably do bits and pieces here and there, but I'm atrocious at committing to shit, especially if I don't have a detailed plan. :P

On 12/10/2019 at 7:49 AM, Gray User said:

I have some things I worked out a couple years ago that I don't think I ever uploaded (anims for collars, yokes, bound legs, etc)

pueCHhg.gif.652f6bf6ab256cc4490c819cf35f6a10.gif

Anyway thanks for fusion girl convert devices great work, it's save me a lot of time) But chastity belts and plugs i left old because new fusion girl gravitation badly damage their view. I need manually remove "wrong" gravitation from those devices parts to avoid graphics collision in game. Most of those i already did because it's good for me) My experience shows that plugs no need to convert its. Enough only right position by sliders using old body sliders. Chastity belts are other story - you need to convert and then manually remove gravitation from vagina, anus and most of legs, butts bones. After that they 90% like it from iron not rubber)

And about a scripts) I'm not so good scripter - i'm rookie and check only in fo4edit. Thanks for answer now i know where is problem.

And about real handcuffs mod: my experience show that they have stronger restrain script but easier free from its that device bondage wrists cuffs. But if you got combination real hinged handcuffs with keyhole from other hands size and bondage mittens - you have a big problem - only way to free is load previous save or do about 2000 times struggle out from handcuffs. And i'm not sure you free after all)

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has had luck getting this to work in VR? I skimmed this thread (1700 replies is alot to read in full) and didn't see anything. I got this working in standard and I'm able to purchase in VR but I don't get the "do you want to put this on" boxes.

I know its a stretch but figured I'd ask just in case.

Cheers

P.s. Is the store charactor (name escapes me) supposed to be voiced? or silent?

7 hours ago, Elsidia said:

And about real handcuffs mod: my experience show that they have stronger restrain script but easier free from its that device bondage wrists cuffs. But if you got combination real hinged handcuffs with keyhole from other hands size and bondage mittens - you have a big problem - only way to free is load previous save or do about 2000 times struggle out from handcuffs. And i'm not sure you free after all)

You can use an "owned" settlement workbench to "cut" the hinge so you have Pip-Boy access... or... use the RH Debug Menu in MCM. With hinged facing away & mittens... I head right to the Debug Menu! LOL

5 hours ago, lolfacejimmy said:

P.s. Is the store charactor (name escapes me) supposed to be voiced? or silent?

Kimmy is silent and has no blank voice files, so talking with her is painfully slow. I changed her dialogue so the Buy options are first to popup.

Hello, in case someone can help. I got a problem where Piper was restraint with legcuffs and forced to jump around. But I ran into another group of enemies who apperantly improperly removed those cuffs to give her new ones and so her animations are broken. would not be a problem if I could just reload a prior save but, you know. Bethesda...

15 hours ago, Elsidia said:

The latest version of Sex Attributes added integration allowing you to expend accumulated "willpower" and free yourself from a DD restraint, so that could be another option without breaking immersion and going into the MCM.

16 hours ago, izzyknows said:

You can use an "owned" settlement workbench to "cut" the hinge so you have Pip-Boy access... or... use the RH Debug Menu in MCM. With hinged facing away & mittens... I head right to the Debug Menu! LOL

With equipped mittens if you break a any real handcuffs in workbench it's stuck on reequipping cycle because mittens not to allow. Game thinks that you take off a real handcuffs but mittens not) And real handcuff try to reequip broken handcuffs but mittens not allow this. When you enter to pipboy you got endless loop of real handcuffs menu)

Debug? You mean console?

As my experience it's not help much. Only command remove all maybe works but restraint effects still can left on.

9 hours ago, vaultbait said:

The latest version of Sex Attributes added integration allowing you to expend accumulated "willpower" and free yourself from a DD restraint, so that could be another option without breaking immersion and going into the MCM.

I have this mod it works funny in cooperate with AAF violated when you got all sexual abuses parameters to 100 and in leg cuffs you move 1 millimeter in minute)

But not sure that i have latest version)

Anyway if you got violated then your willpower is extremely low) Only if you after manage to escape and sleep about fallout 4 one year. But there is problem: handcuffs block chance of wait on chair but in bed you can sleep but sex attributes restores more slowly.  If on chair lower 1 attribute per hour then in bed: not sure but 24 - 48 hours for 1 attribute. Seems like a bug. But the same is for DD: if you wait on chair 1 hour you got new chance to struggle out but in bed not.

Edit: Seems it's have new update and description is good, maybe need to try new version)

4 hours ago, Elsidia said:

With equipped mittens if you break a any real handcuffs in workbench it's stuck on reequipping cycle because mittens not to allow. Game thinks that you take off a real handcuffs but mittens not) And real handcuff try to reequip broken handcuffs but mittens not allow this. When you enter to pipboy you got endless loop of real handcuffs menu)

Debug? You mean console?

As my experience it's not help much. Only command remove all maybe works but restraint effects still can left on.

MCM>>>Real Handcuffs>>>Debug..... Or rollback to a save before.

Mods work - Real Handcuffs and mittens is pretty much permanent bondage for you.  Enslavement?  Kind of what all this leads to..... and the point.

12 hours ago, Elsidia said:

I have this mod it works funny in cooperate with AAF violated when you got all sexual abuses parameters to 100 and in leg cuffs you move 1 millimeter in minute)

But not sure that i have latest version)

The latest version of Sex Attributes improves the recovery time, though I still turn it up even higher in MCM. In my opinion it's tuned for a low (some might say slightly more realistic) frequency of encounters. If I had similar experiences in real life I'm sure I'd be hard pressed to walk anywhere for a while too, but when it renders the game basically unplayable for too long that's where I look to rebalance immersion and realism against enjoyment.

Hey guys. Could someone help me please? Once I enable Devious Devices my Fallout 4 wouldn't launch. I've installed all of the required mods, made sure that i have the latest versions of those mods and it still crashes on startup. I really not sure how to make it work.

9 hours ago, paparebbe said:

Hey guys. Could someone help me please? Once I enable Devious Devices my Fallout 4 wouldn't launch. I've installed all of the required mods, made sure that i have the latest versions of those mods and it still crashes on startup. I really not sure how to make it work.

Crashes on startup are not always but very often caused by missing masters. One trick that I am using in this situation is that I am starting FO4Edit [ https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/2737 ]. If masters are missing, FO4Edit will usually tell me exactly what is missing.