43 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

In yours I also noticed the gloves/handwear was locking fingers into odd positions so, for example, clipping through the Pip Pad model when I brought it up (from the Pip Pad mod, if you're not familiar with it).

Aside from that, it mostly just needs updating to newer FG, so adding support for body physics and the latest additional sliders.

Yeah, I noticed that. That's because I forgot to retain the included hand weights during conversion, so refreshing them caused them to be all fucked up. I've got that as a note for my next runthrough.

2 hours ago, Adviser69 said:

If it's picking up where I left off, the only pieces that need to be redone are the dresses with heeled shoes. If that makes it any easier. Personally though, I was going to redo the whole thing from scratch over the holidays, using some new tricks and experience that I've picked up from tinkering in Outfit Studio.  If @wdaigle can get it converted earlier, then by all means, go for it. Just means I can focus on some other outfits.

I had no idea you had worked on it.  I searched LL and nothing came up.   So, no, mine's from scratch.  I asked Kimy for permission (even though she sort of gives permission in the description) and once she gave it, I then started working on it.  I didn't mean to step on your toes but she didn't mention that someone else was working on it.

I too have learned a lot recently.  On Nexus, under my handle of JDWolf, I recently released TheKite FG outfit conversions.  I still have the charred outfit to go, but I was planning to finish DD first.

46 minutes ago, wdaigle said:

I had no idea you had worked on it.  I searched LL and nothing came up.

It's been repeatedly mentioned here in this topic, most recently only a few days ago. As I understood it, @Adviser69 was waiting on feedback from @Kimy about uploading it somewhere more official.

58 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

It's been repeatedly mentioned here in this topic, most recently only a few days ago. As I understood it, @Adviser69 was waiting on feedback from @Kimy about uploading it somewhere more official.

The "a few days ago" is what I'm replying to.  My discussion with Kimy was 2 weeks ago.  I had searched for a mod on LL to convert DD to FG, not a passing comment here from October.

Thanks for stepping in and implying I'm a liar; makes me feel so warm inside.

2 hours ago, wdaigle said:

The "a few days ago" is what I'm replying to.  My discussion with Kimy was 2 weeks ago.  I had searched for a mod on LL to convert DD to FG, not a passing comment here from October.

Thanks for stepping in and implying I'm a liar; makes me feel so warm inside.

I so didn't mean to imply you were a liar, just wanted to point out that it's come up in here regularly and any time someone asks whether there is an FG conversion I or others have posted a link to that temporary copy. If you had asked here before starting, someone would probably have saved a lot of duplication of effort. It's just unfortunate to see such effort lost instead of collaboration in the modding community. That said, I'm surprised @Kimy didn't mention previous work on it when you requested permission.

And it did also come up in October: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/73925-devious-devices/page/63/?tab=comments#comment-2769013

On 11/14/2019 at 12:42 AM, gAmeamoebe said:

is there any way to entire disable the blindfold effect? like deleting a certain file or something?

Note that a mod to do this was uploaded yesterday, if you're still looking:

21 hours ago, Adviser69 said:

If it's picking up where I left off, the only pieces that need to be redone are the dresses with heeled shoes. If that makes it any easier. Personally though, I was going to redo the whole thing from scratch over the holidays, using some new tricks and experience that I've picked up from tinkering in Outfit Studio.  If @wdaigle can get it converted earlier, then by all means, go for it. Just means I can focus on some other outfits.

My conversions have physics and high heels, so, it would have to be a total redo either way.   I'll have it finished before Christmas, so if it doesn't work out, you'll know by then.

23 minutes ago, wdaigle said:

My conversions have physics and high heels, so, it would have to be a total redo either way.   I'll have it finished before Christmas, so if it doesn't work out, you'll know by then.

By all means then, go for it. Physics addition to outfits isn't my forte, and there is still much I need to learn.

As my experience to converting dd to fusion girl as rookie for only my personal use in game i can say that is a pain in ass. In easy way, for dresses you need deleted all body under dress left only feet and bone weight conversion need do stronger search parameters. And after all if you enlarge chest too much arms are big damaged. I partially fix this problem by stronger slider searching parameters.

And so: any have that the same problem? When i first time installed dd, straight jacket dress was invisible only head left. I fix it by bodyslide but still in game only black version. If you put on red straitjacket dress you got the same black and the same with white. Other items as latex corsets and etc. have right colors. Only dresses.

And sorry about that question if somewhere in this discussion is answer - is too many pages to read...

And thanks for good work on this mod. It's awesome even with all bugs what i found.

On 12/2/2019 at 7:11 AM, wdaigle said:

On Nexus, under my handle of JDWolf, I recently released TheKite FG outfit conversions.  I still have the charred outfit to go, but I was planning to finish DD first.

Ah, that's you.

I saw those yesterday, will need to check those out at some point [am being stubborn and sticking to CBBE until some of HN66's stuff is converted :P ]
Always nice to have more FG conversions.

19 minutes ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Ah, that's you.

I saw those yesterday, will need to check those out at some point [am being stubborn and sticking to CBBE until some of HN66's stuff is converted :P ]
Always nice to have more FG conversions.

I asked HN66 for permission to convert EasyGirl to FG but he politely said, basically, "no, if anything is going to be done with my outfits, I'll  do it".  He said something about having a bad experience or two in the past.  I told him, politely, that I'm looking forward to him converting it himself, but, between you and me, I'm not sure whether or not he's going to do that.  So, in other words, I wouldn't hold my breath.  

43 minutes ago, wdaigle said:

I asked HN66 for permission to convert EasyGirl to FG but he politely said, basically, "no, if anything is going to be done with my outfits, I'll  do it".  He said something about having a bad experience or two in the past.  I told him, politely, that I'm looking forward to him converting it himself, but, between you and me, I'm not sure whether or not he's going to do that.  So, in other words, I wouldn't hold my breath.  

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised.
Hope he does convert em, or end up letting someone do so.

Still, as you said, ain't gunna hold my breath either.

You could do what I've done in the past, not with conversions, but convert them over to FG and give HN66 a link to file and let em know that if it meet their standards they can release it and credit is not required. Or as I like to do, request no credit be given at all.

Only had 1 be a complete ass. LOL

On 12/3/2019 at 11:41 PM, izzyknows said:

You could do what I've done in the past, not with conversions, but convert them over to FG and give HN66 a link to file and let em know that if it meet their standards they can release it and credit is not required. Or as I like to do, request no credit be given at all.

Only had 1 be a complete ass. LOL

He hasn't even converted the outfits to the FO4HHS so I wouldn't expected him to start on FG.  I basically  ditched his outfits  even before I became a FG convert- they looked shitty on CBBE without the FO4HHS anyway.

Known bug: if you wear only restrictive boots (latex or leather any color) in first mode when you crouching you have only womens skin view nothing more. The same is in pip boy. In esp file for boots not write down first view nif file. You need to write this down devious devices own first view nif file to fix this problem.

On 12/6/2019 at 7:39 AM, Elsidia said:

Known bug: if you wear only restrictive boots (latex or leather any color) in first mode when you crouching you have only womens skin view nothing more. The same is in pip boy. In esp file for boots not write down first view nif file. You need to write this down devious devices own first view nif file to fix this problem.

Confirmed:

Adding "Actors\Character\CharacterAssets\1stPersonFemaleBody.nif" to the first person female on both

DD_Boots_Restrictive_Latex_Black_AA

and

DD_Boots_Restrictive_Leather_Black_AA

solves the issue in-game.  I sent Kimy a message, in case she doesn't see this.

Spoiler
On 12/6/2019 at 11:39 PM, Elsidia said:

On 12/8/2019 at 2:17 AM, wdaigle said:

Confirmed:

Adding "Actors\Character\CharacterAssets\1stPersonFemaleBody.nif" to the first person female on both

DD_Boots_Restrictive_Latex_Black_AA

and

DD_Boots_Restrictive_Leather_Black_AA

solves the issue in-game.  I sent Kimy a message, in case she doesn't see this.

The chastity bras do similar, blocks vision in first-person when 'sneaking'.

9 minutes ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

And while not the same mod, I've noticed the same with the nipple chain from @Bazinga's https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/9892-lordescobars-moddable-piercings-fusion-girl-cbbe-fixed/ so wonder if the fix there may be the same.

I just searched the entire thread and saw no mention of all of the old Skyrim textures using the Skyrim specular format instead of the Fallout 4 one. I can finish converting them and fixing up the material files and hand them off to someone else?

Also uh I just noticed the plugin doesn't actually use anything from AWKCR. With the movement to ditch it now that it's started overreaching and has become bloated, I'd consider it good if it can truly be removed as a requirement.

11 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:
  Hide contents

Unable to confirm. The bra is not in slot 33, it's in slot 55.  Whether my FG conversion or the CBBE version, works fine for me.  Are you sure you aren't wearing something else too?