On 9/29/2019 at 5:17 AM, RowanSkie said:

What scripts? Huh...

Yea, scripts folder, it's there. Unpacked, not in an archive so you can't possibly miss it. If you actually meant, "What scripts does it effect?" then that's up to you to dig into and edit to your liking unless someone comes up with a patch.

Ya know, "Learn to code" should be a standard motto in the modding scene ? It doesn't take that much effort to change things to your liking as opposed to wanting for a patch. Not trying to be an ass, just calling it how I see it.

14 hours ago, NoJoker said:

Any updates to this awesome mod? It's been quite some time, hopefully see some real good update like Skyrim LE.

A couple of months back, @Adviser69 posted a preview conversion to the ZeX/Fusion Girl body:

It's still missing support for more recent FG updates like physics and a few newer sliders, and has some issues with foot/hand deformation, but it's a great start. No idea if that effort is still being worked on, or whether @Kimy is still planning to incorporate it into the mod, but that's the most recent development I'm aware of.

23 hours ago, vaultbait said:

A couple of months back, @Adviser69 posted a preview conversion to the ZeX/Fusion Girl body:

It's still missing support for more recent FG updates like physics and a few newer sliders, and has some issues with foot/hand deformation, but it's a great start. No idea if that effort is still being worked on, or whether @Kimy is still planning to incorporate it into the mod, but that's the most recent development I'm aware of.

Any word on the FG support.  Heard it was almost complete a while back.

2 hours ago, goosetrip said:

Any word on the FG support.  Heard it was almost complete a while back.

That post I linked to (and what you then quoted in your question) is the latest update in this forum presently. I expect we'd need to hear directly from @Adviser69 and/or @Kimy as to whether there's any news they haven't posted yet.

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

That post I linked to (and what you then quoted in your question) is the latest update in this forum presently. I expect we'd need to hear directly from @Adviser69 and/or @Kimy as to whether there's any news they haven't posted yet.

No news on my end. My gaming PC is in maintenance right now, so I'm having difficulty working on mods and mod conversions.

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Tortout4 said:

Hello. great mod. All works pretty fine and nice. Just 1 short question. Am I able to ask NPC's or Settlers to free me from my restrains? I haven't seen this as a option tbh or I missed it out.

No. Other than buying keys from Kimy.

• 2 weeks later...