1 hour ago, gAmeamoebe said:

is there any way to entire disable the blindfold effect? like deleting a certain file or something?

If I remember right it's a spell you can remove in xEdit, but I also think you have to edit one of the scripts to prevent errors.

41 minutes ago, gAmeamoebe said:

how would i do that?

I think you can get away with just removing the AppliedSpellEffects DD_EffectSpell_Blindfold "Blindfold

and the keyword DD_kw_EffectType_Blindfold

from the blindfolds.

For example: under "Armor"

The AppliedSpellEffects is on the DD_Blindfold_Inventory | Latex Blindfold

The Keyword is on the DD_Blindfold_Rendered

BUT... backup your Devious Devices.esm before doing anything!

Annnnd.... try at your own risk. ;)

7 hours ago, izzyknows said:

I think you can get away with just removing the AppliedSpellEffects DD_EffectSpell_Blindfold "Blindfold

and the keyword DD_kw_EffectType_Blindfold

from the blindfolds.

For example: under "Armor"

The AppliedSpellEffects is on the DD_Blindfold_Inventory | Latex Blindfold

The Keyword is on the DD_Blindfold_Rendered

BUT... backup your Devious Devices.esm before doing anything!

Annnnd.... try at your own risk. ;)

sorry, but where do i find those? what program do i use? and do i just delete them? i have 0 experience in manipulating mods

13 minutes ago, gAmeamoebe said:

sorry, but where do i find those? what program do i use? and do i just delete them? i have 0 experience in manipulating mods

Perhaps the answer you're looking for is that there is no feature or available patch which allows you to turn off the blindfold effect from DD headwear, only for disabling the particular items which cause that effect. If you're looking for assistance on developing a patch which modifies the behavior of a mod then this may not be the most effective place to learn that skill; there are other more appropriate forums/threads specifically for people seeking mentoring on becoming mod/patch authors. If that's something you're interested in, maybe one of the pinned topics here could be a good place to start: https://www.loverslab.com/forum/60-fallout-4-general-discussion/

• 2 weeks later...

I apologize if I have missed this in the description or the forums but I am having an issue or two.  I have been doing a lot of reading and experimenting and I got most of it down.  Still having 3 issues that I can't seem to find solutions to.

First, when ever I fast travel in a restraint it automatically reverts back to the npc's original outfit.  For Curie, I now have a flanel shirt stack.

Next, I seem to be missing some outfits.  A sleeveless, latex style bodysuit.  I have seen it in screenshots, but I don't seem to have that one.  So not sure if that is from a different mod, or there is some other problem.

Finally, on NPCs the restraints don't seem to be restrictive, the NPCs can still draw weapons for example or if they are wearing armbinders they can still sit on a sofa with an arm stretched out across the back . . . is this a feature only available to players or is there a way I am missing to adjust the settings and effectiveness of the restraints?

2 hours ago, izzyknows said:

The restraint effects are really for the player, NPC's are not as restricted like Real handcuffs for example.

I forget what version of the cat suit DD ships with, but I think it was the full body. I've changed mine. LOL

OK, cool.  TY.  Sounds like I have everything working as intended.  I just have to figure out what is causing the fast travel issue.  I'll try another search, maybe try through Google and also play around a bit and see if I notice anything out of place.

OK, I did notice something.  There is an item in my companion's inventory that is equipped, it says some thing to the effect of "unequip me at exit"  I am not sure what makes it show up and when, or how it affects everything.

On 11/23/2019 at 6:14 AM, ArehgeXXX said:

OK, I did notice something.  There is an item in my companion's inventory that is equipped, it says some thing to the effect of "unequip me at exit"  I am not sure what makes it show up and when, or how it affects everything.

If you leave that equipped when exiting their inventory, they'll revert to their default outfit.

Does anyone know if there are any mods that make these devices more perilous? For example, I made a custom modification to the gold chastity bra that has the wearer take radiation damage. It stops when her heart bursts or the device is removed. I also made the inflatable plugs cause a freeze effect that additionally drains your health. Both devices have ways for a player to survive for a while but cannot be ignored. For example, radaway helps with radiation while a stim pack helps with hp loss. I will try to make an electric chastity belt next. But, I am both 1) novice in missing and all modifications are done via Creation Kit, 2) don’t even know how to export the mod.  But I digress. Are there any such mods out there? While it’s all fun and games being stuck in all those things, it should be more punishing in other ways than sucking your finger while waiting 5 minutes to use another lock-pick because I failed to undo a straight jacket and now can’t even do anything really.

7 hours ago, Razial said:

This may be a dumb question but is this compatible with fusion girl? I know in the op it says that no other body than CBBE bodyslide will be compatible, but FG does use bodyslide so maybe it works?

There was work to adapt the clothing items to FG posted in here a few months ago, and I still use it, though it has some problems with hand/foot deformation and lacks support for body physics or some of the newer FG 1.45 sliders. You can find it here if you want to try it out:

4 hours ago, Vallarie said:

Does anyone know if there are any mods that make these devices more perilous? For example, I made a custom modification to the gold chastity bra that has the wearer take radiation damage. It stops when her heart bursts or the device is removed. I also made the inflatable plugs cause a freeze effect that additionally drains your health. Both devices have ways for a player to survive for a while but cannot be ignored. For example, radaway helps with radiation while a stim pack helps with hp loss. I will try to make an electric chastity belt next. But, I am both 1) novice in missing and all modifications are done via Creation Kit, 2) don’t even know how to export the mod.  But I digress. Are there any such mods out there? While it’s all fun and games being stuck in all those things, it should be more punishing in other ways than sucking your finger while waiting 5 minutes to use another lock-pick because I failed to undo a straight jacket and now can’t even do anything really.

Not a direct answer to your question, but in a similar vein you might enjoy the shock collars from the latest versions of this mod:

On 11/26/2019 at 6:55 PM, vaultbait said:

There was work to adapt the clothing items to FG posted in here a few months ago, and I still use it, though it has some problems with hand/foot deformation and lacks support for body physics or some of the newer FG 1.45 sliders. You can find it here if you want to try it out:

Been waiting on the FG conversion forever.  Don't seem like its going to happen.  Too bad.  FG is so much more  superior to CBBE.  Settle for mediocre over excellence, I guess is the theme.

On 11/26/2019 at 11:33 AM, Razial said:

This may be a dumb question but is this compatible with fusion girl? I know in the op it says that no other body than CBBE bodyslide will be compatible, but FG does use bodyslide so maybe it works?

I'm working on a conversion for FG (with permission).  There are a lot of pieces, so it's taking a little while.

46 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Picking up where @Adviser69 left off, or starting over from scratch?

If it's picking up where I left off, the only pieces that need to be redone are the dresses with heeled shoes. If that makes it any easier. Personally though, I was going to redo the whole thing from scratch over the holidays, using some new tricks and experience that I've picked up from tinkering in Outfit Studio.  If @wdaigle can get it converted earlier, then by all means, go for it. Just means I can focus on some other outfits.

29 minutes ago, Adviser69 said:

If it's picking up where I left off, the only pieces that need to be redone are the dresses with heeled shoes. If that makes it any easier. Personally though, I was going to redo the whole thing from scratch over the holidays, using some new tricks and experience that I've picked up from tinkering in Outfit Studio.  If @wdaigle can get it converted earlier, then by all means, go for it. Just means I can focus on some other outfits.

In yours I also noticed the gloves/handwear was locking fingers into odd positions so, for example, clipping through the Pip Pad model when I brought it up (from the Pip Pad mod, if you're not familiar with it).

Aside from that, it mostly just needs updating to newer FG, so adding support for body physics and the latest additional sliders.