1 hour ago, JThor15 said:

Welp.... it's a mess. I've never actually looked at a Papyrus log, so I'm not sure if this is normal, but there does seem to be an awful lot of depressing statements. Phrases like "can't find," and "JThor15 sucks..." seem to be frequent.

Papyrus.0.log

Your Papyrus log will alway's look a mess but then again it's not a crash report file? So could you give more info of what seem to be the problem, were do thing's go wrong? ?

5 hours ago, mashup47 said:

Your Papyrus log will alway's look a mess but then again it's not a crash report file? So could you give more info of what seem to be the problem, were do thing's go wrong? ?

Well I'm not having many issues with crashing thank goodness, I just can't get any items from this mod to equip properly. I can build the item on the workbench, buy it from Kimy, console it in, or yoink it from ESP Explorer, but never actually put it on. The bullet point to the left of the item turns on sure, it just doesn't show up on the character. Like I said in my previous post I went through my mod list and deactivated them one by one to see if there was a conflict, which got me nowhere. Zenris had a good idea, which was that the scripts to equip the item weren't firing right, especially because I feel like I run a lot of script heavy mods, so I posted the 5 minute papyrus log to see if that had any clues I was missing. 

40 minutes ago, JThor15 said:

Well I'm not having many issues with crashing thank goodness, I just can't get any items from this mod to equip properly. I can build the item on the workbench, buy it from Kimy, console it in, or yoink it from ESP Explorer, but never actually put it on. The bullet point to the left of the item turns on sure, it just doesn't show up on the character. Like I said in my previous post I went through my mod list and deactivated them one by one to see if there was a conflict, which got me nowhere. Zenris had a good idea, which was that the scripts to equip the item weren't firing right, especially because I feel like I run a lot of script heavy mods, so I posted the 5 minute papyrus log to see if that had any clues I was missing. 

what is you load order? did you build with morph's selected? , can npc's  wear any of the Item's?

Not sure if this mod is still supported, but heres some issues/suggestions:

Issues:

• Follower's combat package overrides your packages (perhaps you need to adds your own DoNothing combat override)?
  • Follower's activation menu (which is hardcoded pre-dialogue feature) still allows them to talk
  • Sandbox package ignores everything and lets them use furnitures + normal animations when running to furniture
  • jumping animation from leg cuffs is bugged on NPCs (they do it at full speed?)

Design:

• is this clunky rendered/equip device from Skyrim even needed anymore? OnUnequipped event seems to be fixed now and items aren't unequipped from followers OnUnload anymore.
  • need to listen to 7263153 lines of "Kimy's" unvoiced dialogue everytime I want to buy something
  • 4 messageboxes to equip/test each device is annoying as fuck

So i was wondering, is there a way to use the bindings (armhbinder and leg shackles mostly) without them removing the torso clothing? I know it keeps catsuits on, but I was wondering if there was a way to keep the other kinds on too, in spire of the clipping issues Im sure they cause.

6 hours ago, grynn said:

Is it normal for kimy to have like 5 minutes of blank dialog before you can buy a goddam key?

No audio files, so you need to turn on subtitles to read the dialog. That said ... the timer is set a bit on the long side, particularly when trying to skip over / fast forward through doesn't seem to do anything.

19 hours ago, zenris said:

No audio files, so you need to turn on subtitles to read the dialog. That said ... the timer is set a bit on the long side, particularly when trying to skip over / fast forward through doesn't seem to do anything.

I have seen a post here on ll explaining how to get the ck to create the files needed to allow skip/ff on conversations, but damned if I can find it now, and I though I had it bookmarked.

Hey Kimy-

I know this isn't technically a help question, but I'm new to the site and I wasn't sure where to share this.

I've never made mods for Fallout or Skyrim before- but I'm quite handy with Photoshop and some character modeling.

JLMKZdR.jpg

I've been working on a Vault-Tec themed material for the DD straitjacket, and I was gonna take a crack at adding it to the game- I'd be happy to share it with you if you think its decent :)

Hey Guys,

finding this Mod let me finally reinstall Fallout 4 after a Year again ?

First of all Thank you Guys who developed and ported this Mod ?

Frankly i am new to all this Modding Stuff with Fallout and followed the Install instructions to the "T".

Unfortunately it looks like i can't make a Restraint Workbench, at least i don't see one in the Menus of the Workbench.

Either i am just too stupid to do it right or am missing some more Informations, so i better Ask some questions now that hopefully bring me on the right path.

• First of all, is it correct, that i already in the Sanctuary can build a Restraint Workbench or does it come later into play?
  • Why do i get Errors when adding items via console? Can only Armor get added to my inventory?
  • Last Question, not direct DD topic, can i add NPCs via Console? I searched the Net for that but didnt find a good answer (yet)

I should mention, that i owned all DLC before and did a complete fresh install including Download FO4 from Steam and followed the Install instructions on Pg1 (installed first CBBE, Body Slide, AWKCR, Torture Devices and lastly DD and Deviously Cursed Wasteland <- just because  ? )

Any help is appreciated!

Regards,

Hartie

Okay, so is there a way to equip the dresses onto settlers and NPCs? I'm playing with Real Salacious Encounters and running a brothel out of Sanctuary. I was trying to use the dresses and such in this mod to outfit my 'workers' when I encountered something odd. I could put the dresses on my player character like any other outfit, and I could add it to any NPC's inventory just like anything else, but there was no option to make them actually equip the dress. I can make them equip all the other accessories (gags, collars, etc) but just not dresses and outfits. Any help?

If it's just a weird thing where you can't put the dresses on NPCs, does anyone know of another mod that adds skimpy clothing into the game without changing any of the vanilla outfits?

On 8/1/2018 at 9:27 AM, Hartie73 said:

Hey Guys,

finding this Mod let me finally reinstall Fallout 4 after a Year again ?

First of all Thank you Guys who developed and ported this Mod ?

Frankly i am new to all this Modding Stuff with Fallout and followed the Install instructions to the "T".

Unfortunately it looks like i can't make a Restraint Workbench, at least i don't see one in the Menus of the Workbench.

Either i am just too stupid to do it right or am missing some more Informations, so i better Ask some questions now that hopefully bring me on the right path.

• First of all, is it correct, that i already in the Sanctuary can build a Restraint Workbench or does it come later into play?
  • Why do i get Errors when adding items via console? Can only Armor get added to my inventory?
  • Last Question, not direct DD topic, can i add NPCs via Console? I searched the Net for that but didnt find a good answer (yet)

I should mention, that i owned all DLC before and did a complete fresh install including Download FO4 from Steam and followed the Install instructions on Pg1 (installed first CBBE, Body Slide, AWKCR, Torture Devices and lastly DD and Deviously Cursed Wasteland <- just because  ? )

Any help is appreciated!

Regards,

Hartie

Chances are dd, torture devices and dcw need an update as awkcr/ae has changed quite a few things in their latest update of it.

Not too sure about what the requirements are to build the workbench but from what I remember you should be able to build it from the start, though it does require certain materials but not perks, though as it has not been installed in my game for ages not too sure about that.  Not too sure where to find it though it may be in the workbench menu or it may be on its own at the right most part of the main crafting menu where you can see wood/steel/concrete.

Adding items through the console you would need to make sure that you are getting the correct item, as there are two of each item one is the inventory version and the other is the one you see when equipped, from what I remember when playing around it is the inventory version you want which has the scripts attached to it.

NPC's can be added by console but it can potentially break quests if they are part of them, as they may or may not work for the quest.